Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (6583 Views)

Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Scorpio(f): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2006
hotangel:

I'm glad you said "You heard".. We were all on conversecity when the site was down. Aunty snazzy and rest can testity to it. People of this world with rumours. tsk tsk.
hey sis, i told codec n not pipul o. I went browsing on NR too n i saw you on, so when we got to chattin about da site's predicament  grin, i told him i saw you on NR aiite.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2006
you see you and your bigmouth eh,scorpio(n)?
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2006
Hehe. I want to thank yemstrad for providing a temporary haven for addicted nairaland members during our three days outage.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2006
including you!!! I saw you there!!! tongue
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nike4luv(f): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2006
yea grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2006
Scorpio:

hey sis, i told codec n not pipul o. I went browsing on NR too n i saw you on, so when we got to chattin about da site's predicament grin, i told him i saw you on NR aiite.

Okay ma'am. I'm not active on NR. I wasn't on it this weekend at all.

Anyways... It's NL for life!! Yesssirrrr!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2006
where on earth are the roll eyes smileys?I so want to roll my eyes now at these pesky tatas!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2006
Ohh.. the roll eye smiley is really not here. I didnt even notice
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by WesleyanA(f): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2006
i actually thought it was my pc. because it shows error pages sometimes when i come on here. cool  cheesy cheesy
I got more work/stuff done over the weekend than usual. i missed this site being off though  sad.

yay. i got my nicotine back. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Typewriter(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2006
Im think we need to sue seun for this callous action

imagine 3whole days without my osygen it's nothing but blue and E-murder attempt by seun angry angry
well am recovering from that exciperence now thank God i survived it.
the Dr. said i would have kaput if to sei NL no come online, on the 4th day

my snazzy kiss kiss i cant breath enough of you. please i need alternative lungs to preserve u. in case
seun wants to end us again, God 4bid...........................Ameeeeeeeen! grin

NL to sue seun am surppoting the project with my brake feeding allowance; =N=100
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by virozuru(f): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2006
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2006
I'm glad NL is back, not heard from my sister Virozuru for so long grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2006
NR is one cool site too,I have 24 posts there!!!!I never even reach top 500 posters,chei!!!!na wa ooo!!!abeg,make I stay for NL wey I enter statistics centre!!!! grin
I could pick that site to pieces.Their siggies are so long that you would wonder if they were posts!!!*rolls eyes*
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by chuchwhite: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2006
I missed nairaland a great deal!! First, i thought my IP address was barred. I wondered what offence i had commited. Later i found out the server was down.

Glad nairaland is back.

@ Dejiolowe,
i thought u were older (something like baba 70). I dont know why. Maybe from the numerous post i had read. But i checked out your profile yesterday and was shocked to see that you are quite a younge. And you look good too.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by pie1ect(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2006
chuchwhite:

First, i thought my IP address was barred. I wondered what offence i had commited. Later i found out the server was down.
Ditto that!
Just when I thut of mailing the Admin, I decided to give it one more try and wham!! It was back online.
NL sure does feels like one huge town-hall or summin'.
I hope we don't have too many of these server-crashes anymore.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Outkast(f): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2006
Amen
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2006
Amin oooo
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ababoy1(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2006
Not trying to burst anyone’s bubble or ego. But for those that sorely missed this forum over the weekend, you seriously need to take another look at your social lives.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2006
Ababoy, I think the forum just happens to be a part of their social lives. You sure haven't busted anyone's bubble or ego! wink
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2006
for some NL is their whole social lives
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by virozuru(f): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2006
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Lotuken(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2006
Whao whao whao.No wonder i found it difficult to login in those period.I hope the problem is not much?Seun your number please!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by WesleyanA(f): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2006
virozuru:

that was funny! smiley

this is true, but for people with over a thosand posts, i beg to differ.

olowe, this is very true! smiley

You can differ but be ready to argue/defend your position.
I have over a thousand posts and this site certainly isn't my whole social life. ha. how about that vikky? cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by virozuru(f): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2006
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dblock(m): 3:29am On Feb 02, 2006
Those three days seemed like eternity cry cry so glad Nairaland is back and running, phew wink
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by bebe6(f): 3:30am On Feb 02, 2006
dejiolowe:

for some NL is their whole social lives

Aww @ your confession deji embarassed, but this needs to go in the confessions section huh tongue

I know he was just making a point cool
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Txlonghorn(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2006
WesleyanA:

You can differ but be ready to argue/defend your position.
I have over a thousand posts and this site certainly isn't my whole social life. ha. how about that vikky? cool cheesy

I'm sure Vikky meant well so relax.Maybe you really do need to examine your social life.Wesley, Imaginary friends are not real okay honey get off your computer once in a while and make some real human friends. I have to go look for your sister Hot angel  the girl needs a social life too.No hard feelings okay girls. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2006
Txlonghorn:

I have to go look for your sister Hot angel the girl needs a social life too.No hard feelings okay girls. grin grin

None taking hun. I get that on Pm everyday. It's actually starting to be a normal thing. So i just take it as "hating on me".. and boy ohh boy, i appreciate haters. kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by goodguy(m): 4:35am On Feb 02, 2006
16000 shocked .. Na wa o!!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 4:37am On Feb 02, 2006
16000 is that the record.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 4:38am On Feb 02, 2006
I didn't even know i've reached 16, 000. *gooo meee, goooooooooooooooooo Lizzy...* cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ZuluNation(m): 4:44am On Feb 02, 2006
Girl what time do you have to spend with your boyfriend.............let me guess, you always have your labtop on you every time you guys go out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Crude Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge / How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.