Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (6581 Views)

Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 5:15am On Feb 02, 2006
I have a chip in me that's say nairaland. I just say wat i wanna say in it, and it types it. Technology is advancing.. wink
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ocho(f): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2006
oh my! u guys are funny cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by pie1ect(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2006
@Ababoy
I'm quite sure nobody would have fainted if Nairaland had failed to come back online (despite what we may say on here), but this place ( I view it as a place instead of just a website) sure does feel like a big community/family and I quite like and missed the banter.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by vichel(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2006
U guys had no idea how i felt when i decided to check if NL was back on with my phone internet, Trust me that was the best picture my phone had ever displayed, WELCOME TO NAIRALAND. I was like woooooohooooo shocked shocked, i was so happy, and when i got home, my PC became a victim of Abuse. I taught of the worst when NL was down *Joins head and shoulder together and says* *Tufiakwa* God forbid bad thing grin cool
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Outkast(f): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2006
lol! tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Seun(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2006
A Nairaland member known as seeni4ever has accepted responsibility for the downtime we experienced on Nairaland. Apparently he is responsible for making my VPS "vanish":
hey, motherfucker, if you don't stop blocking me from nairaland. i will
crash the site finally including naijarita. wo the mess you think you are.
u nedd to be careful of your actions before you get yourself into trouble.

I have readmitted him to the site because of his threats. What do you suggest? This does not sound like something the police will understand.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nicetohave(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2006
I think it is an empty threat, but if he is truly responsible for it then he has to be called to order
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2006
Have you been able to trace him back to the downing of your VPS? Is it visible in you access logs and what type of atack did he use?

Anyway, if you're absolutely certain about his responsibility, I would suggest that everybody on the forum ignores him for starters
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Scorpio(f): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2006
rotflmao..is that fo'real or wat? marra of fact, where's da dude sef..wonna run things wif him wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by hotangel2(f): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2006
What the fxck Seeni did that?? Noo he didn't. I will be soo dissapointed in him if he did. sad
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Icon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2006
hot-angel:

What the fxck Seeni did that?? Noo he didn't. I will be soo dissapointed in him if he did. sad
Do you know him? Call him to order ASAP.

Seun:

A Nairaland member known as seeni4ever has accepted responsibility for the downtime we experienced on Nairaland. Apparently he is responsible for making my VPS "vanish":
hey, motherfucker, if you don't stop blocking me from nairaland. i will
crash the site finally including naijarita. wo the mess you think you are.
u nedd to be careful of your actions before you get yourself into trouble.

I have readmitted him to the site because of his threats. What do you suggest? This does not sound like something the police will understand.

Seun, are you sure he's not just taking advantage of the downtime you had? I really don't think you should give in because of his threats. Your web hosts should be able to provide details of how the VPS vanished. I've been to this Seeni guy's website and I'm not impressed in the least. It does not even [url=http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seeni4ever.i8.com%2F]validate[/url]... If he can't even make a good website, I don't think he's that tech-wise to be able to log into your host's machine, find your own VPS and delete it. Unless yout host has some real security issues...
Those are just my thoughts, I could be wrong.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Scorpio(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2006
lmao @ Seeni...dude b causin a major bruhahahahaha on NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Cloud9: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
Seun,

Hi, please i'm a friend to Elidegreat whom was yanked off this site without warning. He has been distraught ever since. If you had issues with what he posted you should have warned him. Kindly read my earlier posts to users comments and release his IP. This site is addictive! He is like a junkey who is denied dope! Now that you know how addictive your site is, you will surely put on hands on deck during every down time!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Scorpio(f): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2006
Cloud9:

Seun,

Hi, please i'm a friend to Elidegreat whom was yanked off this site without warning. He has been distraught ever since. If you had issues with what he posted you should have warned him. Kindly read my earlier posts to users comments and release his IP. This site is addictive! He is like a junkey who is denied dope! Now that you know how addictive your site is, you will surely put on hands on deck during every down time!
Elidegreat, y don't u just talk to Seun directly instead of using another id n claimin ish grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Cloud9: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2006
Scorpio:

Elidegreat, y don't u just talk to Seun directly instead of using another id n claimin ish grin

Paul i kno Barnabas i know who are?Are you the PA? Well in case you want to know Elijah is my coleague in d off. He convince me your site is good. But you are making it seem as if their is a qarrle!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Scorpio(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2006
Cloud9:

Paul i kno Barnabas i know who are?Are you the PA? Well in case you want to know Elijah is my coleague in d off. He convince me your site is good. But you are making it seem as if their is a qarrle!
uh, you don't have to bite my head off jor, all i asked you to do, was to identify yourself(that's if u're elidegreat) instead of using ''your friend'' n all that. since u say u're just eli's co-worker, y are u sweatin? n who said anything about a quarrel, biko please, let me be this cold afternoon.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Cloud9: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2006
Scopion,

Why are u answerin scopio. Do you sting?Are u Abiku? Soryyoooo!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by Scorpio(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2006
Cloud9:

Scopion,

Why are u answerin scopio. Do you sting?Are u Abiku? Soryyoooo!
yea, i sting n i'm good at it too. sawrie to dissapoint u, i'm not an Abiku. lol, i'm guessin this was y u were banned in d first place ei. u go dey strong grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by LIVE08(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Seun:
Hello,

I would like to apologize to all those who have suffered, suffered, suffered during the time that the nairaland forum was down, down down. That was Friday, Saturday, Sunday but now at 15 minutes after 3am on Monday morning we are back, back, back in full force!

Thanks.
Seun, seun, seun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? / Is Crude Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.