Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (9034 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Present a better solution nah! cheesy

Abi your brains dey attached to my own? cheesy

There is no such thing like Satan... He was created by Rome just like Jesus..
What ever happens, happened because it is the will of God.. Whether good or evil.. Both are his property..

Comprende?
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is no such thing like Satan... He was created by Rome just like Jesus..
What ever happens, happened because it is the will of God.. Whether good or evil.. Both are his property..

Comprende?

Abegi all these are useless and hopeless THEORIES! cheesy

The question on ground now is how to save those kids GRIMMJOE posted in the picture Sir. Tell everyone how they could be saved nobody needs your stupid Theory! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:
[s]

I know the bolded is your pain, but take heart my friend you're discussing with one of God's friends here.
So it's either you listen to learn what he is doing to solve the problem or you forget this issue or you present a better idea! cheesy

Did you say Arabs?

Well my friend, i've been to their countries, spent many years in their midst and i'm telling you now that there are more paupers amongst them than Nigerian today.

Just because the few amongst them flash their riches doesn't make them richer than Nigerians Sir.

And for your information, there are JWs in their midst preaching and teaching what i'm telling you now! cheesy
[/s]

How the hell did you miss the point, wtf.

sigh, the point is ,Jehovah's witness are not the only well to do, there are others serving other God still successful, some without a God even.

So stop selling JW are the shít.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Is it not the same thing we're discussing now?

God set standard you're not ready to live by it but when there is problem you blame God.

Abeg wetin you think say him be?

Your cleaner? grin
You're not escaping this question, Was God drunk when a serpent entered his garden? Mr I'm God Friend.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
How the hell did you miss the point, wtf.

sigh, the point is ,Jehovah's witness are not the only well to do, there are others serving other God still successful, some without a God even.

So stop selling JW are the shít.

Success is not about few living large while majority are languishing in abject poverty Sir!

Success is when all adherents are at PEACE with one another, that's what brought about the picture you posted Sir!

In the country where that picture was taken, there are people who are well to do, but they don't have PEACE that's why they still have to pay some people to carry weapons up and down to keep an eye on those kids so they won't come and strangle them at night! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The question is simple, it's the title of the thread, if you don't know say you don't know, ha.

Yes.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You're not escaping this question, Was God drunk when a serpent entered his garden? Mr I'm God Friend.

He gave them a choice as free agents!

They chose to do things their own way, so whether serpent or no serpent, they don't want to continue taking instructions from him, that's the point! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then stop shoving it down our throat, if you have no prove fúck off.

Does your throat hurt, maybe it's devil tormenting you. i don't recall coming near you talk less of shoving stuff down your throat. Anyway, i understand devil is the father of liars, it's innate
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Neither did i choose to live just for some time and expire Sir, i wish to continue living as a youth for ever!
But the rebellion of some caused this so i have to find a way to prove my own loyalty to God no matter the condition i found myself, otherwise i should be at your door in your house with weapons planning how to get your property to enrich myself! cheesy

He said the only way
is to give you and i enough time to resolve in our hearts which side we will be, otherwise to save those kids could mean destroying you because what led to that could still generate again if people like you who aren't ready to learn are still permitted to keep living! smiley
Bros hit your brain on the wall, I say hit it on the wall.

God means God Ooo, not small God not big God, ha

A God does not need a way, he ignores all obstacles.

A God waiting for humans to make a decision is the most stupidest thing I've heard all day, why? because a God knows the out come already.

A God knows how to make the impossible possible, is not just for jokes.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Abegi all these are useless and hopeless THEORIES! cheesy

The question on ground now is how to save those kids GRIMMJOE posted in the picture Sir. Tell everyone how they could be saved nobody needs your stupid Theory! cheesy

Thank God you did not disprove it... Well, I don't have much in my account right now.. As money is only going out because of the lock down.. I am a very charitable person... If those that have can do the same rather than take them to foreign account... We will be in a better world..

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Present a better solution nah! cheesy

Abi your brains dey attached to my own? cheesy
Nobody can beat his chest and give a perfect solution, that doesn't mean you'll go about claiming there's a God that can.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Bros his your brain on the wall, I say hit it on the wall.

God means God Ooo, not small God not big God, ha

A God does not need a way, he ignores all obstacles.

A God waiting for humans to make a decision is the most stupidest thing I've heard all day, why? because a God knows the out come already.

A God knows how to make the impossible possible, is not just for jokes.

That's your own PERSONAL opinion about the title "God" and i've gotten mine.

So we either discuss like intellectuals to see the differences between your definition about God and mine, then figure out how the problems we're having could be solved, or both of us go our separate ways keeping our opinions to ourselves! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course when you are no more! Psalms 37:9-11 cheesy
So the best way to save this children is to kill them, or wait them out, you are one twisted psycho, damn!
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Nobody can beat his chest and give a perfect solution, that doesn't mean you'll go about claiming there's a God that can.

Well my own God prefer a solution Sir!

That's what i'm working towards, so if you can't find any solution in sight and you don't want to subscribe to the one my God offers, it's OK.

It's a free world! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

Thank God you did not disprove it... Well, I don't have much in my account right now.. As money is only going out because of the lock down.. I am a very charitable person... If those that have can do the same rather than take them to foreign account... We will be in a better world..

Go and find them nah, even ordinary Agege bread is something! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So the best way to save this children is to kill them, or wait them out, you are one twisted psycho, damn!

The best way to save them is to separate those who are willing to have a change of heart amongst them, train them to embrace PEACE and wait for God to destroy all those who are opposed to PEACE! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Success is not about few living large while majority are languishing in abject poverty Sir!

Success is when all adherents are at PEACE with one another, that's what brought about the picture you posted Sir!

In the country where that picture was taken, there are people who are well to do, but they don't have PEACE that's why they still have to pay some people to carry weapons up and down to keep an eye on those kids so they won't come and strangle them at night! cheesy
Then what use is your God if he can't save those children humans failed to save.

It seems you don't know what a God is, too much movies and fiction, he thinks Thor is a God, he thinks a God have limits.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Go and find them nah, even ordinary Agege bread is something! cheesy

You don't have sense....

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

You don't have sense....

Oh i see you have!

But i wonder how you can't present any lasting solution to the problem on ground! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Image123:

Yes.
Good boy, now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then what use is your God if he can't save those children humans failed to save.

It seems you don't know what a God is, too much movies and fiction, he thinks Thor is a God, he thinks a God have limits.

Your definition of "GOD" differs from mine period! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

They chose to do things their own way, so whether serpent or no serpent, they don't want to continue taking instructions from him, that's the point! cheesy
Why didn't God kill the serpent, was he sleeping.

Adam where are you? omniscience my àss
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Free? tell me when you used that freedom to give God permission into creating you.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Image123:

Does your throat hurt, maybe it's devil tormenting you. i don't recall coming near you talk less of shoving stuff down your throat. Anyway, i understand devil is the father of liars, it's innate
Is your alternate moniker not Righteousness89 ,what have you been doing with that account if not preaching the existence of a God that doesn't exist.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why didn't God kill the serpent, was he sleeping.

Adam where are you? omniscience my àss

Na wa o! cheesy

Na so e dey pain you reach? cheesy

I said they had freewill just as you and i also have freewill now, you can choose to do good or evil then shift the blame on someone else!

So whether serpent or not, Adam and his wife decided to liberate themselves from under their life giver, that's the point Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Free? tell me when you used that freedom to give God permission into creating you.

You need not worry yourself over that Sir, you still have the freewill to return to non-existence today.

Just climb the third mainland bridge and jump inside the lagoon headlong, i'm 100% sure nobody will arrest you for exercising your freewill Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

That's your own PERSONAL opinion about the title "God" and i've gotten mine.

So we either discuss like intellectuals to see the differences between your definition about God and mine, then figure out how the problems we're having could be solved, or both of us go our separate ways keeping our opinions to ourselves! cheesy
That's not my opinion about God, that's just God, God doesn't have limit, the moment he begins to rest, he's not God.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's not my opinion about God, that's just God, God doesn't have limit, the moment he begins to rest, he's not God.

Your own PERSONAL definition Sir! cheesy

You initially said you don't believe God exist, i never argued with you because i know my own God.
But coming to tell me how my own God must do things is not it Sir! cheesy

I'm to tell you how my own God operates and his achievement so far, not you to come pestering me on how my God should do things! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well my own God prefer a solution Sir!

That's what i'm working towards, so if you can't find any solution in sight and you don't want to subscribe to the one my God offers, it's OK.

It's a free world! cheesy
A God doesn't need to offer solution, problem are nonsense to a God.

If God want to created a perfect world he will do it, even if it's impossible get it.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Oh i see you have!

But i wonder how you can't present any lasting solution to the problem on ground! cheesy

Those who have should share with those that don't... There is no saviour outside of ourselves..

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

The best way to save them is to separate those who are willing to have a change of heart amongst them, train them to embrace PEACE and wait for God to destroy all those who are opposed to PEACE! cheesy
You serve a God with limit, get it out of my sight.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
A God doesn't need to offer solution, problem are nonsense to a God.

If God want to created a perfect world he will do it, even if it's impossible get it.

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? / When Does A Man Of God Become An Idol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.