Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (8901 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Calm down! smiley

Apostle Paul said Satan has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that the light of truth may not shine through their hearts! 2Corinthians 4:4
Apostle John said we know we're for God but the whole world is under the control of Satan! 1John 5:19

So Jesus is not in the heart of everyone, God's spirit only reside with those who believe NOT everyone! 2Thessalonians 3:2

God is not seeing most things happening in the world for a reason, instead of arguing based on what you were taught to believe why not ask what went wrong!
List of some things that possible went wrong.

1. If God exist, he may not be the type of omnipotent we know by definition.

2. There's a higher being that is above God, chose not to reveal itself.

3. God doesn't exist, written by men.

4. God exist, the brain of mortal men can't comprehend it, human words can't explain it, resorting to the contradiction in the Bible.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:
@OpenYourEyes.

Please leave the matter if you don't trust (believe) God's word!

We are Bible students, we don't adhere to the teachings of Churchgoers, so try hard to concentrate on what God's word say about God not what your Pastor presume God supposed to be! cheesy
Google Indaboski and lose some brain cells.

His interpretation of God is something else.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

List of some things that possible went wrong.

1. If God exist, he may not be the type of omnipotent we know by definition.

2. There's a higher being that is above God, chose not to reveal itself.

3. God doesn't exist, written by men.

4. God exist, the brain of mortal men can't comprehend it, human words can't explain it, resorting to the contradiction in the Bible.

Of course God exists, but the only way to get to understand him is by listening to his messenger sent to TEACH you!

There are misinformed churchgoers who often say nonsense and ingredients about God based on their presumption, if you're listening to their opinion you'll be lost in thought.

God is real but the only way to get to know him is by humbly listening to his messengers!

Indaboski is a nonentity, so forget about his magic acts and focus on the truth! smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
odinson1:

Bravo!
you are one of the few christains I've come across who actually study their bibles
That's what I love the JW for

God is the one teaching us by means of his holy spirit, that's why we are the one and only organization that can work out LOVE JOY and PEACE in our gathering! smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course God exists, but the only way to get to understand him is by listening to his messenger sent to TEACH you!

There are misinformed churchgoers who often say nonsense and ingredients about God based on their presumption, if you're listening to their opinion you'll be lost in thought.

God is real but the only way to get to know him is by humbly listening to his messengers!

Indaboski is a nonentity, so forget about his magic acts and focus on the truth! smiley
The truth? I believe when the truth is found, if ever, it will be something that can be proven and replicated all over and over again.

Talking snake and pink unicorn is just not it.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The truth? I believe when the truth is found, if ever, it will be something that can be proven and replicated all over and over again.

Talking snake and pink unicorn is just not it.

Your opinion Sir.

Not binding on others who have sensed it! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by mnwankwo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
@OP
Check this old thread. You may find the answer to your question. Best wishes

https://www.nairaland.com/440829/omni-god-m-nwankwo-romeo
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So what's your perspective about happiness?

Knowing Jesus, i told yah. You got no joy.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Satan, Lucifer, Devil, The Serpent, are the same to Christians.

Yes, they are all ignorant..

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Image123:

Knowing Jesus, i told yah. You got no joy.
how does this Jesus give you joy.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Your opinion Sir.

Not binding on others who have sensed it! cheesy
Yet those that sense it can't tell us why the Bible is full of contradiction.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
how does this Jesus give you joy.

i don't have to be full of myself like you are. There's no tension or pressure, it is called unspeakable joy. i'm not empty or hollow inside, looking for what will fill my void. If i think about now and what Jesus is doing, i am happy and full of joy. If i think about my past and what Jesus has done, i am happy and full of joy. If i think about tomorrow and what Jesus will do, i am happy and full of joy. No condemnation despite being full of God's Word.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Yet those that sense it can't tell us why the Bible is full of contradiction.

The so called 'contradictions' happens to be the problem of those who don't understand the language and aren't prepared to humble themselves in order to learn from the owners of the book! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) are not contradicting themselves, they are united in thought globally and it's the same book they studied to make this work, so it's obvious that people who are not members of this global spiritual family are the ones contradicting themselves NOT the book Sir! wink
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Image123:

i don't have to be full of myself like you are. There's no tension or pressure, it is called unspeakable joy. i'm not empty or hollow inside, looking for what will fill my void. If i think about now and what Jesus is doing, i am happy and full of joy. If i think about my past and what Jesus has done, i am happy and full of joy. If i think about tomorrow and what Jesus will do, i am happy and full of joy. No condemnation despite being full of God's Word.
This take us back to, do you have prove this Jesus exist, or should we just take your word for it.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

The so called 'contradictions' happens to be the problem of those who don't understand the language and aren't prepared to humble themselves in order to learn from the owners of the book! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) are not contradicting themselves, they are united in thought globally and it's the same book they studied to make this work, so it's obvious that people who are not members of this global spiritual family are the ones contradicting themselves NOT the book Sir! wink

Understand which language? the Bible was written in English.

The Bible does have contradiction.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
As usual 6 pages in, no answer. smh
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
This take us back to, do you have prove this Jesus exist, or should we just take your word for it.

Do you believe the story of Isaac Newton?

Well he's the one who discovered the law of gravity. Till today Scientists discussing about gravity still remembers that name.

But what about Jesus?
His name and story is found in a book containing 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses popularly known as Bible, i wouldn't have believe this guy ever existed if not because of the fulfilment of what he taught his contemporaries!

Jesus said "by this everyone will recognize my followers, as LOVE permeates their gathering" John 13:34-35

Intellectuals throughout history have tried to eradicate Racial prejudice on this planet, so many programs have been put to the best use ranging from the OLYMPICS, SOCCER, BEAUTY, MUSICAL even CULTURAL festivities not to talk of politically motivated Organizations like UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO and so on.
Yet none of all these programs have made it possible for people to unite as one family, except the one and only organization that carefully read, thoroughly studied, prayerfully meditated on what Jesus taught as documented in that book called (Bible).
Jehovah's Witnesses within just less than 140 years have won the trophy!
People from different races and tongues have come under one umbrella to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they're saying farewell to weapons and wars!

Certainly the man whose ideas made this IMPOSSIBILITY became a POSSIBILITY surely existed! smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Understand which language? the Bible was written in English.

The Bible does have contradiction.

It's because you're not willing to learn what is in the book from the owners Sir!

There are science textbooks but if you don't humble yourself to learn from Scientists what those things means, you will just continue to see all the terms mentioned in those textbooks as gibberish!

The same applies to the Bible, you must learn how to apply what is documented in the book from Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only TRUE Christian group) otherwise you'll continue to arguing endlessly with misinformed churchgoers! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you believe the story of Isaac Newton?

Well he's the one who discovered the law of gravity. Till today Scientists discussing about gravity still remembers that name.

But what about Jesus?
His name and story is found in a book containing 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses popularly known as Bible, i wouldn't have believe this guy ever existed if not because of the fulfilment of what he taught his contemporaries!

Jesus said "by this everyone will recognize my followers, as LOVE permeates their gathering" John 13:34-35

Intellectuals throughout history have tried to eradicate Racial prejudice on this planet, so many programs have been put to the best use ranging from the OLYMPICS, SOCCER, BEAUTY, MUSICAL even CULTURAL festivities not to talk of politically motivated Organizations like UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO and so on.
Yet none of all these programs have made it possible for people to unite as one family, except the one and only organization that carefully read, thoroughly studied, prayerfully meditated on what Jesus taught as documented in that book called (Bible).
Jehovah's Witnesses within just less than 140 years have won the trophy!
People from different races and tongues have come under one umbrella to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they're saying farewell to weapons and wars!

Certainly the man whose ideas made this IMPOSSIBILITY became a POSSIBILITY surely existed! smiley
Isaac Newton Gravity exist, can't say the same about Jesus love.

It affects the whole world, Jesus love is no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

It's because you're not willing to learn what is in the book from the owners Sir!

There are science textbooks but if you don't humble yourself to learn from Scientists what those things means, you will just continue to see all the terms mentioned in those textbooks as gibberish!

The same applies to the Bible, you must learn how to apply what is documented in the book from Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only TRUE Christian group) otherwise you'll continue to arguing endlessly with misinformed churchgoers! cheesy
Sigh, stop comparing science with a book that knows nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Isaac Newton Gravity exist, can't say the same about Jesus love.

It affects the whole world, Jesus love is no where to be found.

Found globally amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by 1Sharon(f): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
jiggaz:
God did not create satan. He created Lucifer, which was one of the most beautiful beings and highest ranking angels. Lucifer fell and he became satan. God is not the author of evil... We live in a fallen world. A perfect world is coming soonest for believers in Christ.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Found globally amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Maximus the maximus, I expected you to say that.

Jehovah's Witness founded about 2 century after the original Christian, but claim they are the real Christians.

Christians: Has failed to bring world peace for the past 2,000 years.
JW: Has failed to bring world peace for the past 140 years.

At this point, it's a competition on who fails the most.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is this the part where you tell me Jehovah's witness was mentioned in the Bible, well a lot of useless things where mentioned in the Bible, cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

You need proof of my joy, for what? If you believe, believe. If you don't believe, that's your business. i have no obligation to prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
As usual 6 pages in, no answer. smh

What was your exact question? Would a yes or no suffice?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is this the part where you tell me Jehovah's witness was mentioned in the Bible, well a lot of useless things where mentioned in the Bible cheesy

Lot of useless things including the picking of peace loving people from different races and making a global family of peace loving worshipers of them shey?

You're 1000% correct Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

Like you rightly said.. "story'... Has got no effect on reality..

Why introduce them to the equation.?

FYI no mention of Satan in the creation story... Adam, eve and snake...

Wasnt the snake satan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Image123:

You need proof of my joy, for what? If you believe, believe. If you don't believe, that's your business. i have no obligation to prove it to you.
Then stop shoving it down our throat, if you have no prove fĂșck off.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Image123:

What was your exact question? Would a yes or no suffice?
The question is simple, it's the title of the thread, if you don't know say you don't know, ha.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Maximus the maximus, I expected you to say that.

Jehovah's Witness founded about 2 century after the original Christian, but claim they are the real Christians.

Christians: Has failed to bring world peace for the past 2,000 years.
JW: Has failed to bring world peace for the past 140 years.

At this point, it's a competition on who fails the most.

Hmmmmmmmm, you see where you're missing the facts?

Jesus never promised a world of PEACE until he comes to exterminte all those who will not join his peace loving followers! Luke 19:27

So the PEACE Jesus promised, will only be noticed in the midst of those applying his teachings Sir, just as the effect of science is felt globally but can't make life better than what we had in the past.
Jesus' teachings is felt globally as you'll notice his followers peacefully living simple lives everywhere you find them! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Lot of useless things including the picking of peace loving people from different races and making a global family of peace loving worshipers of them shey?

You're 1000% correct Sir! cheesy

After 2,000 years how has that worked out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday / Prophet Walks On Air / What The Bible Teaches About Money

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.