Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (9022 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Oh i see you have!

But i wonder how you can't present any lasting solution to the problem on ground! cheesy
Is that why you claimed to have the solution.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

Those who have should share with those that don't... There is no saviour outside of ourselves..
Your PERSONAL opinion Sir, so no problem! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Page 9 , nothing new.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You serve a God with limit, get it out of my sight.

I never came to your house Sir, we are all discussing on faceless social media, so neither you nor i can stop anyone from commenting.
All you can do if you're not pleased is ignore and Waka pass! cheesy

No be your papa get Nairaland Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Your definition of "GOD" differs from mine period! cheesy
writing God in all caps doesn't make him real.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Na wa o! cheesy

Na so e dey pain you reach? cheesy

I said they had freewill just as you and i also have freewill now, you can choose to do good or evil then shift the blame on someone else!

So whether serpent or not, Adam and his wife decided to liberate themselves from under their life giver, that's the point Sir! cheesy
I repeat, tell me when you used that free will, to give God permission to create you.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Na wa o! cheesy

Na so e dey pain you reach? cheesy

I said they had freewill just as you and i also have freewill now, you can choose to do good or evil then shift the blame on someone else!

So whether serpent or not,
Adam and his wife decided to liberate themselves from under their life giver, that's the point Sir! cheesy
Are you in an alternate timeline where a serpent wasn't in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is that why you claimed to have the solution.

My God promised and i'm seeing it in sight unlike you that's only agitating without any hope, my own God have disarmed over 8.7 million prospective killers, he plans to destroy the remaining who will aren't ready to have a change of heart.

What baffles me is the way you're agitating profusely as if i should succumb to your idea whereas you've got nothing to offer, yet i that i'm presenting a solution that's already working out you want me to be silent! cheesy

Haba, if you know sey God no dey why you come dey hala like hungry dog? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by orunto27: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
The Conscience in us is the Breath of God. And It is knowingly and Porposely The Spirit of Good and Evil(Christ and Satan) in all humans.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You need not worry yourself over that Sir, you still have the freewill to return to non-existence today.

Just climb the third mainland bridge and jump inside the lagoon headlong, i'm 100% sure nobody will arrest you for exercising your freewill Sir! cheesy
That not free will that's suicide, even your God "Jesus" is good at that.

So tell me when did you used that free will to give God permission to create you.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
writing God in all caps doesn't make him real.

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That not free will that's suicide, even your God "Jesus" is good at that.

So tell me when did you used that free will to give God permission to create you.

I just appreciate whatever he has done for me, because life is good! LG cheesy

But if you're tired of life, i've taught you a perfect way out! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Your own PERSONAL definition Sir! cheesy

You initially said you don't believe God exist, i never argued with you because i know my own God.
But coming to tell me how my own God must do things is not it Sir! cheesy

I'm to tell you how my own God operates and his achievement so far, not you to come pestering me on how my God should do things! cheesy
The name of your God should be change to something else... wait. That why you guys call him Jehovah, of course he's not a real God.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

Those who have should share with those that don't... There is no saviour outside of ourselves..
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The name of your God should be change to something else... wait. That why you guys call him Jehovah, of course he's not a real God.

Well he has successfully united over 8.7 million people from different races under the heavens and we're joyfully worshiping him with one voice as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers!

Please your doubts makes no difference anymore Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Your PERSONAL opinion Sir, so no problem! cheesy
Then stop disturbing us with your own opinion, a ridiculous one at that cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Simple!

Go and play your part, i'm playing mine!

You're not to decide for me neither am i to force my own PERSONAL decision down your throat! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then stop disturbing us with your own opinion, a ridiculous one at that cheesy
Once again Nairaland no be your papa house, so anybody fit yan wetin dey him mind.
Na free world Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

My God promised and i'm seeing it in sight unlike you that's only agitating without any hope, my own God have disarmed over 8.7 million prospective killers, he plans to destroy the remaining who will aren't ready to have a change of heart.

What baffles me is the way you're agitating profusely as if i should succumb to your idea whereas you've got nothing to offer, yet i that i'm presenting a solution that's already working out you want me to be silent! cheesy

Haba, if you know sey God no dey why you come dey hala like hungry dog? cheesy
Boooooo, this man wants everlasting life even if it means believing in talking snake and pink unicorns, shame on you, anybody can do that.

You called a solution that is 140 years old working, buhahaha, I see JW going extinct.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by IamMichael(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Hallelujah cheesy
Yes o. grin
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
orunto27:
The Conscience in us is the Breath of God. And It is knowingly and Porposely The Spirit of Good and Evil(Christ and Satan) in all humans.
You haven Satan in you? tell me something. cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You don't know what a God is, I'll educate you.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Boooooo, this man wants everlasting life even if it means believing in talking snake and pink unicorns, shame on you, anybody can do that.

You called a solution that is 140 years old working, buhahaha, I see JW going extinct.

It's you that can't come out publicly to say where you belong nah! cheesy

JWs are everywhere making impact in people's lives! smiley

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

I just appreciate whatever he has done for me, because life is good! LG cheesy

But if you're tired of life, i've taught you a perfect way out! cheesy
free will don't exist, God doesn't exist.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You're not to decide for me neither am i to force my own PERSONAL decision down your throat! cheesy
You think life is a game, people are dying, starving and you are here playing.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You don't know what a God is, I'll educate you.

You want to teach what you say doesn't exist? cheesy

Ok tell me something! cheesy

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
free will don't exist, God doesn't exist.

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well he has successfully united over 8.7 million people from different races under the heavens and we're joyfully worshiping him with one voice as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers!

Please your doubts makes no difference anymore Sir!
cheesy
The burden of prove was never on me, and you failed.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Life is a Game of thrones to you.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You think life is a game, people are dying, starving and you are here playing.

He said humans he created from the dust!

His intention is for them to live forever!

They rebelled against him!

He decided to allow them return to dust!

You don't believe in his existence!

You think all these is fairytales!

People die and return to dust as he said! y

You are now agitating!

Abeg upon what? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Academicwizman(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
You know what. The Atheists on this thread seem to focus only on the Christian God. There is a constant attack on the Bible and 'Bible stories'. I am beginning to wonder why? It is now occuring to me that there is a war against Christianity by the intellectuals. Christianity as a tool for mass control is beginning to lose its potency due to constant onslaught from the intellectuals but it appears that other religions (particularly Islam) are spared. This may explain why it appears that the world power has neglected Christianity and focused on promoting Islam- a new potent tool on the block.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Once again Nairaland no be your papa house, so anybody fit yan wetin dey him mind.
Na free world Sir! cheesy
No, we don't want ridiculous yanning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Handy Prayer Points / Nairaland 2013 Watch-Night Service / What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.