Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (9007 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The burden of prove was never on me, and you failed.

Did i hear you say burden of proof?

My guy the book says there was a time this God destroyed people on this same planet just to save only 8 persons! undecided

Do you think i'm disturbed if you end up like those mentioned in the book? cheesy

Just as some listened back then and many didn't the same thing will still happen again, so it's up to you not me, all i just need to do is stay on the safe side! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Life is a Game of thrones to you.

Whatever you call it my guy, WHATEVER!

Just know that neither you nor i can force his opinion on others! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Ontoog(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

My God promised and i'm seeing it in sight unlike you that's only agitating without any hope, my own God have disarmed over 8.7 million prospective killers, he plans to destroy the remaining who will aren't ready to have a change of heart.

What baffles me is the way you're agitating profusely as if i should succumb to your idea whereas you've got nothing to offer, yet i that i'm presenting a solution that's already working out you want me to be silent! cheesy

Haba, if you know sey God no dey why you come dey hala like hungry dog? cheesy
What's the name of ur God that is planning to wipe out those that don't hv a change of heart?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

It's you that can't come out publicly to say where you belong nah! cheesy

JWs are everywhere making impact in people's lives! smiley
That's because I've transcended the concept of having to belong, I lack the need of sucking a Gods díck, I am self sufficient.

While Jehovah witness starts and end on the internet, buhahahaha.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
No, we don't want ridiculous yanning.

Please who exactly are the bolded? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
10 pages, nothing new grin
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ontoog:

What's the name of ur God that is planning to wipe out those that don't hv a change of heart?

You don't need it Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You want to teach what you say doesn't exist? cheesy

Ok tell me something! cheesy
You don't understand what God means, that why you think what's in the Bible is a God.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's because I've transcended the concept of having to belong, I lack the need of sucking a Gods díck, I am self sufficient.

While Jehovah witness starts and end on the internet, buhahahaha.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! cheesy

You are self sufficient!

Yet you're not comfortable with the God who can't save the people that you also can't save?

I thought self sufficient means "OK"!
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You don't understand what God means, that why you think what's in the Bible is a God.

He has disarmed over 8.7 million prospective killers on this planet! smiley

So if you don't believe in him, well i do Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

He said humans he created from the dust!

His intention is for them to live forever!

They rebelled against him!

He decided to allow them return to dust!

You don't believe in his existence!

You think all these is fairytales!

People die and return to dust as he said! y

You are now agitating!

Abeg upon what? cheesy
Did the humans tell him they want to be created, nope.

Why else will you be playing instead of saving those children, because you live in a fairytale.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Did the humans tell him they want to be created, nope.

Why else will you be playing instead of saving those children, because you live in a fairytale.

Hen go and save them nah! cheesy

Haba, why not forget about my own PERSONAL opinion and go do the needful as you please? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
10 pages, nothing new grin

People who are learning how to make the world a better place don't do it on faceless social media Sir! cheesy

So counting 1,000,000 pages of fruitless arguments doesn't make you better than my cat? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Did i hear you say burden of proof?

My guy the book says there was a time this God destroyed people on this same planet just to save only 8 persons! undecided

Do you think i'm disturbed if you end up like those mentioned in the book? cheesy

Just as some listened back then and many didn't the same thing will still happen again, so it's up to you not me, all i just need to do is stay on the safe side! cheesy
Noah's ark, of all the story you bring as prove is Noah ark, maximus the comedian hahahaha

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Whatever you call it my guy, WHATEVER!

Just know that neither you nor i can force his opinion on others! cheesy
Watch me
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ontoog:

Jehovah's Wickedness.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Please who exactly are the bolded? cheesy
Me and every sane member of this forum.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

You don't need it Sir! cheesy
No one does.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! cheesy

You are self sufficient!

Yet you're not comfortable with the God who can't save the people that you also can't save?

I thought self sufficient means "OK"!
At this junction you must be putting efforts in being dúmb.

I'm self sufficient because I don't need a God to acknowledge my existence.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

He has disarmed over 8.7 million prospective killers on this planet! smiley
So if you don't believe in him, well i do Sir! cheesy
You mean...

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Hen go and save them nah! cheesy

Haba, why not forget about my own PERSONAL opinion and go do the needful as you please? cheesy
Aren't you the one that explains how difficult it is to get to those children because of human limited, yet a God without limit sit and do nothing, shame on you both.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

People who are learning how to make the world a better place don't do it on faceless social media Sir! cheesy

So counting 1,000,000 pages of fruitless arguments doesn't make you better than my cat? cheesy
no it means failure,
if a God exist no page will be more than 1, any one can easily repeat the process.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Noah's ark, of all the story you bring as prove is Noah ark, maximus the comedian hahahaha

That's exactly what we're saying right now Sir! smiley

That story would have remained a fairytale to me if not for what this God promised and i'm seeing with my two eyes! undecided

OK, you're thinking of how possible is it for Noah (500 years old man) to have done all that, right?

Of course it sounds preposterous!

But what about predicting a time when people from different races under the heavens will forgo all their racial differences and turn to entering one single group and becoming a global family that will never again think of making use of weapons at the the time when weapons are increasing and technology is exposing people to so many destructive devices that they can use to EXTERMINATE their enemies!
I am an eyewitness of this and it's happening not as if someone is telling me but right here in my presence! smiley

Sorry Sir, you may doubt the account of Noah's story, but i now have life events that has given me more confidence than what i read in the Bible about Noah! smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
what life event...
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
what life event...

There are different tribes on this planet, many have become perpetual enemies due to long gone rift between their ancestors. So it's difficult for them to see themselves as brothers and sisters just as you would have loved to save those kids even if you heard that their parents once raped and stabbed one of your female relative to death!
Now these people are gradually coming to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, i can even travel all the way to any country in the world, and feel at home once a JW is there! smiley

Well that's one life event that surpasses whatever was written in that book about Noah! smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Good boy, now run along.

i just answered your OP duh. If you are struggling to understand image123, i see why you are having issues in life.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Image123(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is your alternate moniker not Righteousness89 ,what have you been doing with that account if not preaching the existence of a God that doesn't exist.

You should try comedy, you can still make it in life.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by powerfulguy: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2020
lalasticlala this is fp material o
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Maximus69:

There are different tribes on this planet, many have become perpetual enemies due to long gone rift between their ancestors. So it's difficult for them to see themselves as brothers and sisters just as you would have loved to save those kids even if you heard that their parents once raped and stabbed one of your female relative to death!
Now these people are gradually coming to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, i can even travel all the way to any country in the world, and feel at home once a JW is there! smiley

Well that's one life event that surpasses whatever was written in that book about Noah! smiley
Is this what makes you believe in the existence of a God, or it's the heaven you wet dream about.

I told you to stop selling JW as the shít, even cultist, Muslim, Christian accommodate each other.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Image123:

i just answered your OP duh. If you are struggling to understand image123, i see why you are having issues in life.
Image123:

You should try comedy, you can still make it in life.
You have failed to prove the existence of your God, now get lost.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is this what makes you believe in the existence of a God, or it's the heaven you wet dream about.

I told you to stop selling JW as the shít, even cultist, Muslim, Christian accommodate each other.

So if they do then why post pictures of homeless children when you're sure all of them ACCOMODATE each other? cheesy

To which group then belongs those children left unattended to in your pathetic picture? cheesy

You guys just talk like insanes yet you claim you're sane! cheesy

I'm telling you that there is GOD working in the midst of an organized people, you're saying you can't see him, you're posting pictures of homeless children, i'm telling you worshipers of my God can't be amongst those children, you're saying all of you do ACCOMODATE (take good care) of your members, then which religion or group do you think those children belongs?
Or you're imagining they fall from the sky? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Maximus69:

So if they do then why post pictures of homeless children when you're sure all of them ACCOMODATE each other? cheesy

To which group then belongs those children left unattended to in your pathetic picture? cheesy

You guys just talk like insanes yet you claim you're sane! cheesy

I'm telling you that there is GOD working in the midst of an organized people, you're saying you can't see him, you're posting pictures of homeless children, i'm telling you worshipers of my God can't be amongst those children, you're saying all of you do ACCOMODATE (take good care) of your members, then which religion or group do you think those children belongs?
Or you're imagining they fall from the sky? cheesy
You your self said it humans have limit, just like how you've been advertising Jehovah's witness helping each other, yet neglect this children, just like Arabs are not flying over the world to help them, and our rich pastors doing nothing.

This where a God comes in, he has no limit, no conditions, no requirement, he won't see a child starving and do nothing or be limited, or set conditions, he will accommodate those children, you get?

Also why did God allow a 5 year old to be raped in his church.

Why did God allow the serpent into his garden.

and lastly, hope you went to church today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Ancient Biblical Hebrews Were Black People. / Why Are Some Christians Poor? / What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.