Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (9031 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, you see where you're missing the facts?

Jesus never promised a world of PEACE until he comes to exterminte all those who will not join his peace loving followers! Luke 19:27

So the PEACE Jesus promised, will only be noticed in the midst of those applying his teachings Sir, just as the effect of science is felt globally but can't make life better than what we had in the past.
Jesus' teachings is felt globally as you'll notice his followers peacefully living simple lives everywhere you find them! cheesy
Your denial of reality is strong.

Jesus never promised world peace, means he is OK with everything going on, starving children in Africa.

After this children finish starving, spent their life hungry, he comes and take them to hell because they didn't have the time to suck his heavenly cork.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
7th page nothing new.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Your denial of reality is strong.

Jesus never promised world peace, means he is OK with everything going on, starving children in Africa.

After this children finish starving, spent their life hungry, he comes and take them to hell because they didn't have the time to suck his heavenly cork.

There is PEACE amongst his followers, so if you desire true PEACE you must become a follower of the Prince of Peace!

That's none negotiable Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

There is PEACE amongst his followers, so if you desire true PEACE you must become a follower of the Prince of Peace!

That's none negotiable Sir! cheesy
Tell it to this children,

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
And as usual, I Begin posting pictures to keep maximus reality in check.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Tell it to this children,
This is the result of what you and billions of your type are clamoring for my guy, rulership by human wisdom!

Under Jesus' own rulership this will never be {Matthew 6:9-10} but for the main time that is what your rebellion is causing mankind! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

This is the result of what you and billions of your type are clamoring for my guy, rulership by human wisdom!

Under Jesus' own rulership this will never be {Matthew 6:9-10} but for the main time that is what your rebellion is causing mankind! cheesy

That's why is said tell it to this children, they can use some peace just amount now.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Omni Benevolent my black àss, a supreme being that can help this children but refuse is a díck,let call it what it is.

What will you do maximus if you have the power to blink, and all will be well with those children.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Omni Benevolent my black àss, a supreme being that can help this children but refuse is a díck,let call it what it is.

What will you do maximus if you have the power to blink, and all will be well with those children.

There's nothing anybody can do to save them until evildoers are no more Sir! Psalms 37:9-11

He is not a bully, the situation you're seeing is not his making, it was caused by rebellious humans who feels they can rule themselves successfully without his guidance.

So to settle matters, you people will have to see with your own eyes what rebellion is causing amongst you, meanwhile his word says all of us are from the dust, therefore when it's time to settle matters, he will destroy all those causing this pains so that obedient ones could have PEACE! Revelation 11:18

I know the words from the Bible is making you sick but since you're not ready to know why God allows for suffering, i have to continue quoting it anyway, perhaps right thinking persons could see how humans have been bringing pains upon themselves yet trying to shift blame on God! Ecclesiastes 8:9 smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's why is said tell it to this children, they can use some peace just amount now.

They are looking pale and famished but what will end their suffering?
It's for each of them to put hurtfulness away and embrace PEACE!
Most of them will still grow up to become killers making others widows and orphans just as some also has made them now!
So Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching globally to tell everyone that we have to sue for peace not vengeance that is the only way God can intervene, not when someone wronged you and you're also thinking of how to retaliate then you're expecting God to come and solve the problem, in what way? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
When atheists like you find a young lad like this been taught from infancy how to live all his life as one of Jehovah's Witnesses making PEACE and living simple lives!

You'll be agitating that we are brainwashing our children, but those who wish to get rich at all cost and are politically ambitious will carry weapons to kill people that's when you'll now remember God!

Did you think God is like a magician that'll just turn all of you to robots and begin using remote control to direct you guys?
NO my friend, it's by learning how to make peace, applying what you learnt and wait patiently for God to settle matters.
But if you feel you know a better means of solving the problems, please it's a welcome development Sir! cheesy

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
maximus do you know what narcissism is? if it's not me then it's not my problem mentality.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
maximus do you know what narcissism is? if it's not me then it's not my problem mentality.

God's word says "teach your child so that they may give you rest" NOT because the child will build you mansions in VGC or buy you Jeep! cheesy

Humans have failed to heed this loving admonition that's why the world is like this today! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
You showed me the picture of a Jehovah's witness child, what's that suppose to mean.

Atheist, Theist, Pagans all have children that are comfortable, we talking about less privileged, get it.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by IamMichael(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
odinson1:

Ok i get your point
The thing is that it will take up to a century or 2 before religion will totally be wiped off from Nigeria
It's going to happen right before your own eyes. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

[s]
There's nothing anybody can do to save them until evildoers are no more Sir! Psalms 37:9-11

He is not a bully, the situation you're seeing is not his making, it was caused by rebellious humans who feels they can rule themselves successfully without his guidance.

So to settle matters, you people will have to see with your own eyes what rebellion is causing amongst you, meanwhile his word says all of us are from the dust, therefore when it's time to settle matters, he will destroy all those causing this pains so that obedient ones could have PEACE! Revelation 11:18

I know the words from the Bible is making you sick but since you're not ready to know why God allows for suffering, i have to continue quoting it anyway, perhaps right thinking persons could see how humans have been bringing pains upon themselves yet trying to shift blame on God! Ecclesiastes 8:9 smiley [/s]
If you have the power of a God to save those children will you? yes or no.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
@GRIMMJOE

The problem most of you claiming atheists have is those misinformed churchgoers, they taught you guy so much gibberish and that's what most of you carry in your heads to blame God.

Just imagine
OMNI this OMNI that and by the end of the day when you expect the so called Omni to come and clean up your mess but he didn't show up, you start to blame him for not coming to clean your ass after excreting! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
IamMichael:

It's going to happen right before your own eyes. cheesy
Hallelujah cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You showed me the picture of a Jehovah's witness child, what's that suppose to mean.

Atheist, Theist, Pagans all have children that are comfortable, we talking about less privileged, get it.

Well you will never find a JW child in that condition! Psalms 37:25
That's my point! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

They are looking pale and famished but what will end their suffering?
It's for each of them to put hurtfulness away and embrace PEACE!
Most of them will still grow up to become killers making others widows and orphans just as some also has made them now!
So Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching globally to tell everyone that we have to sue for peace not vengeance that is the only way God can intervene, not when someone wronged you and you're also thinking of how to retaliate then you're expecting God to come and solve the problem, in what way? cheesy
Stop downplaying the suffering those children are in, how will those children embrace peace, smh

God don't exist, so you know Arabs are far more successful that Jehovah witness, and they worship a different God, go figure.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If you have the power of a God to save those children will you? yes or no.

I'm telling you even if you have all the power in the world IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

This is spiritual NOT physical!

No matter the power you have, you must take your time to ascertain those who are willing to yield to warning before you can take any action, otherwise you will destroy every living thing, well God is smarter than that Sir! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
1Sharon:

Wasnt the snake satan
Noooo... It is a recast of an earlier Babylonian epic about how man forfeited the chance to live on earth indefinitely...

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

God's word says "teach your child so that they may give you rest" NOT because the child will build you mansions in VGC or buy you Jeep! cheesy

Humans have failed to heed this loving admonition that's why the world is like this today! cheesy
Humans disobeyed God, was God drunk when a serpent entered his garden.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:
@GRIMMJOE

The problem most of you claiming atheists have is those misinformed churchgoers, they taught you guy so much gibberish and that's what most of you carry in your heads to blame God.

Just imagine
OMNI this OMNI that and by the end of the day when you expect the so called Omni to come and clean up your mess but he didn't show up, you start to blame him for not coming to clean your ass after excreting! cheesy
But he called himself all powerful (omnipotent) is it our fault he flopped and failed to show it.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Stop downplaying the suffering those children are in, how will those children embrace peace, smh

God don't exist, so you know Arabs are far more successful that Jehovah witness, and they worship a different God, go figure.

I know the bolded is your pain, but take heart my friend you're discussing with one of God's friends here.
So it's either you listen to learn what he is doing to solve the problem or you forget this issue or you present a better idea! cheesy

Did you say Arabs?

Well my friend, i've been to their countries, spent many years in their midst and i'm telling you now that there are more paupers amongst them than Nigerian today.

Just because the few amongst them flash their riches doesn't make them richer than Nigerians Sir.

And for your information, there are JWs in their midst preaching and teaching what i'm telling you now! cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well you will never find a JW child in that condition! Psalms 37:25
That's my point! cheesy

Now get my point, those children that were born in those conditions, they didn't chose such life.

If Atheism, Theist, and all humans failed because they are human, what of a God that surpasses all limits.
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Humans disobeyed God, was God drunk when a serpent entered his garden.

Is it not the same thing we're discussing now?

God set standard you're not ready to live by it but when there is problem you blame God.

Abeg wetin you think say him be?

Your cleaner? grin
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by sonmvayina(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

I know the bolded is your pain, but take heart my friend you're discussing with one of God's friends here.
So it's either you listen to learn what he is doing to solve the problem or you forget this issue or you present a better idea! cheesy

Did you say Arabs?

Well my friend, i've been to their countries, spent many years in their midst and i'm telling you now that there are more paupers amongst them than Nigerian today.

Just because the few amongst them flash their riches doesn't make them richer than Nigerians Sir.

And for your information, there are JWs in their midst preaching and teaching what i'm telling you now! cheesy

Onyinbo just give you book, all your sense just run leave you... Odikwanu risky oh..

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Now get my point, those children that were born in those conditions, they didn't chose such life.

Neither did i choose to live just for some time and expire Sir, i wish to continue living as a youth for ever!
But the rebellion of some caused this so i have to find a way to prove my own loyalty to God no matter the condition i found myself, otherwise i should be at your door in your house with weapons planning how to get your property to enrich myself! cheesy

If Atheism, Theist, and all humans failed because they are human, what of a God that surpasses all limits.

He said the only way is to give you and i enough time to resolve in our hearts which side we will be, otherwise to save those kids could mean destroying you because what led to that could still generate again if people like you who aren't ready to learn are still permitted to keep living! smiley
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

Onyinbo just give you book, all your sense just run leave you... Odikwanu risky oh..

Present a better solution nah! cheesy

Abi your brains dey attached to my own? cheesy
Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm telling you even if you have all the power in the world IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

This is spiritual NOT physical!

No matter the power you have, you must take your time to ascertain those who are willing to yield to warning before you can take any action, otherwise you will destroy every living thing, well God is smarter than that Sir! cheesy
Your answer is : even if you're God you still can't help them because of conditions.

A God has no limit of time, conditions and nonsense like that, a God can destroy the whole world and fart to recreate it.

A God doesn't take precaution because he's above all risk.

A God doesn't need to rest, he ignores exhaustion.

If humans can't figure out how to solve a problem, a God has already gone back in time killed that snake before it cause the problem.

Now let me ask you the question again, if you are God will you save this children?

Re: Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Your answer is : even if you're God you still can't help them because of conditions.

A God has no limit of time, conditions and nonsense like that, a God can destroy the whole world and fart to recreate it.

A God doesn't take precaution because he's above all risk.

A God doesn't need to rest, he ignores exhaustion.

If humans can't figure out how to solve a problem, a God has already gone back in time killed that snake before it cause the problem.

Now let me ask you the question again, if you are God will you save this children?

Of course when you are no more! Psalms 37:9-11 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Rev Stephen Akinola,G.O Redemption Ministries PH / We Were Created By Extraterrestrial Beings. / Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.