Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106494 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2011
naijababe:

grin  grin grin. Just wrote all on a piece of paper and watched as a nearby dog chewed it. (keeping the bankcard pin, will most definitely come in handy some day, in fact an ex-friend might be paying for a round the world eating expedition soon. Hahahahahah, hohohohoho!!!)

You and your rabid dog better commot for road so we can see better class of people.

AjanleKoko:

38? grin grin

Shush!  Am just doing an hourglass shape.  You don't know mine  tongue  angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

Shush!  Am just doing an hourglass shape.  You don't know mine  tongue  angry

Ehen.
So we can safely assume . . . grin grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Ehen.
So we can safely assume . . .  grin grin grin

You have to focus on the "waist to hip" ratio!  38-24-38 creates an hourglass shape.  Anyway, I hate you now.  angry  You're eliminated from my pool of possible best friend replacements.  tongue

naijababe:

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed Oh, WTH  grin grin grin grin

Naijababe's measurement: 32-30-34. hahahahaha
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

You have to focus on the "waist to hip" ratio! 38-24-38 creates an hourglass shape. Anyway, I hate you now. angry You're eliminated from my pool of possible best friend replacements. tongue

Oko t'abi somo'pe l'ope somo ni. T'abani ka m'eni ola laamu. Ori mi aperi, oku ai gbabode grin grin grin grin

I told you before now!!! naijababe is a raging fire, charring away at a certain gangan. Hahahahaha
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
naijababe:

Oko t'abi somo'pe l'ope somo ni. T'abani ka m'eni ola laamu. Ori mi aperi, oku ai gbabode  grin grin grin grin

I told you before now!!! naijababe is a raging fire, charring away at a certain gangan. Hahahahaha

I beseech all who can hear me!  Please tell this Fake-Awori Fake-Lagosian woman to stop speaking ARA OKO Yoruba to me. I don't believe that is real Yoruba. lol

Iya aje,
Okay, wth did you just say?  You know I do better with spoken Yoruba - proven with my sterling transcriptions of popular Naija/Yo'oba songs.  tongue 

If written, especially the way you write yours, kindly accent it!  angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

I beseech all who can hear me! Please tell this Fake-Awori Fake-Lagosian woman to stop speaking ARA OKO Yoruba to me. I don't believe that is real Yoruba. lol

Iya aje,
Okay, wth did you just say? You know I do better with spoken Yoruba - proven with my sterling transcriptions of popular Naija/Yo'oba songs. tongue

If written, especially the way you write yours, kindly accent it! angry

Sorry, dont do favours for denounced friends
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
This hurts me more than it hurts you. cry tongue

[flash=500,440]http://www.youtube.com//v/YO5JiGlqiK8[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
naijababe:

You had to go there abi!!!  cry angry (Not sure what I'm feeling towards you now, storms off again)

Had to warn you before you decide to gloat too, what am i saying? You can't gloat. Loserpool wont even qualify for UEFA next season ROFLMAO

I was expressing my support for ARSEnal but u had to go there. Well I am going to gloat about my FIVE European cups for which you have nada absolutamente. grin

I am sure everyone can see you threw the first salvo. I dismissed the one you threw several weeks ago.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

You have to focus on the "waist to hip" ratio!  38-24-38 creates an hourglass shape.  Anyway, I hate you now.  angry  You're eliminated from my pool of possible best friend replacements.  tongue

Pity. With x-24-38, you'd have definitely been a strong contender for AJ's BFF on NL. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

You had to find a reason for us not to get along. Damn, you are a manure fan. You have bragging rights for now but your reign is coming to an end. Your gum chewing manager is going to retire soon and manure will have less effect on refs. angry

Reds Fan? I laugh Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke like Becomrich grin

On a second thought, I actually like the REDs( when they are not playing their Football god's of course) The Miracle of Istanbul was one of my favorite games ever. . .

Thing is, Liverpool is like that weak little cousin you just love to cheer on at a school ground brawl, even though you know he has no chance in hell of beating the school bullies grin

BTW, SAF will be replaced by another Aristocrat -another blueblooded Lord of the fields- Minions and Serfs(or refs) have no choce but to obey the Lords of Trafford Castle, Refs are mostly British afterall, they recognize the pecking order cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

I was expressing my support for ARSEnal but u had to go there. Well I am going to gloat about[b] my FIVE European cups for which you have nada absolutamente[/b]. grin

I am sure everyone can see you threw the first salvo. I dismissed the one you threw several weeks ago.

Hahahahaha!!!! The ones you won from the Jurassic abi? Pele sogbo, shey na commom totoham kon steal your thunder! SMH!!!

Thing is, Liverpool is like that weak little cousin you just love to cheer on at a school ground brawl, even though you know he has no chance in hell of beating the school bullies
Finito!!!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
More from Rumi:

All day I think about it, then at night I say it.
Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing?
I have no idea.
My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that,
and I intend to end up there.

This drunkenness began in some other tavern.
When I get back around to that place,
I'll be completely sober. Meanwhile,
I'm like a bird from another continent, sitting in this aviary.
The day is coming when I fly off,
but who is it now in my ear who hears my voice?
Who says words with my mouth?

Who looks out with my eyes? What is the soul?
I cannot stop asking.
If I could taste one sip of an answer,
I could break out of this prison for drunks.
I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.
Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.

This poetry, I never know what I'm going to say.
I don't plan it.
When I'm outside the saying of it,
I get very quiet and rarely speak at all.

~

O Prince,
with your tiny horse and saddle,
You're a charlatan! A knave!
Though your head is bound in gold cloth
Your eyes see only what they want to see.

You say, "Where is death? I don't see death!"
Death will greet you from all six directions
and say, "Here I am."
Death will say,
"O donkey, your running about is over."
Where is your moustache, your pride,
your turned-up nose? - Gone.
Where is your beautiful maiden? - Gone.
Where is your glimmer of happiness? - Gone.
Who will come to make your bed
now that your pillow is a brick
and your blanket is the earth? . . .

Say good-bye to your eating and sleeping.
Go and seek the truth within.
Throw away your petty rituals
and become a prince of eternity.

Don't take the soul from your soul.
Don't turn this bread into poison.
Can't you see? -
Someone has tossed a pearl
into the bottom of a dung heap.
It is only for the sake of that pearl
that we cover our hands with dung.

O soul,
Don't be so hard - break!
Find a lustrous pearl
among the broken shells
of your pride.

When you see a man of God
offer him your service.
When you are troubled and in pain
just keep going. . . .

O body, what a joke! -
The Prince I'm looking for is me
yet I spend all my time
thinking I am you!

O Shams, Lord of Tabriz,
You are the water of life -
Who shall drink of your water,
save one with a tearful eye?

~

Can you find another market like this?
Where, with your one rose
you can buy hundreds of rose gardens?

Where,
for one seed
get a whole wilderness?

For one weak breath,
a divine wind?

You've been fearful
of being absorbed in the ground,
or drawn up by the air.

Now, your waterbead lets go
and drops into the ocean,
where it came from.

It no longer has the form it had,
but it's still water.
The essence is the same.

This giving up is not a repenting.
It's a deep honoring of yourself.

When the ocean comes to you
as a lover,
marry at once,
quickly,
for God's sake!

Don't postpone it!
Existence has no better gift.

No amount of searching will find this.

A perfect falcon,
for no reason
has landed on your shoulder,
and become yours.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2011
Kilode?!:

Reds Fan? I laugh Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke like Becomrich grin

On a second thought, I actually like the REDs( when they are not playing their Football god's of course) The Miracle of Istanbul was one of my favorite games ever. . .

Thing is, Liverpool is like that weak little cousin you just love to cheer on at a school ground brawl, even though you know he has no chance in hell of beating the school bullies grin

BTW, SAF will be replaced by another Aristocrat -another blueblooded Lord of the fields- Minions and Serfs(or refs) have no choce but to obey the Lords of Trafford Castle, Refs are mostly British afterall, they recognize the pecking order cool

You mean the bullies (Manure, ARSEnal and Chelski) that Liverpool only lost one game to all season. Liverpool will be back to the summit of EPL next season.

naijababe:

Hahahahaha!!!! The ones you won from the Jurassic abi? Pele sogbo, shey na commom totoham kon steal your thunder! SMH!!!

Sweetie, Istanbul was only 6 yrs ago besides ARSEnal didn't win anything during the said 'jurassic period'.   grin

AjanleKoko:

Pity. With x-24-38, you'd have definitely been a strong contender for AJ's BFF on NL. grin

Na wa o. Isale, your thread is bringing out sides from people we never thought possible.  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ Katsumoto, You are a good sport. I actually thought you'd bring up those Ancient, Jurassic period 18 titles, apparently you don't live in the past like some fake REDs I know.

Y'all still have more class than those shekpe boys embarassed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

You mean the bullies (Manure, ARSEnal and Chelski) that Liverpool only lost one game to all season. Liverpool will be back to the summit of EPL next season.

Sweetie, Istanbul was only 6 yrs ago besides ARSEnal didn't win anything during the said 'jurassic period'.

Na lie, we won the EMIRATI CUP jo!!!

Kilode?!:

@ Katsumoto, You are a good sport. I actually thought you'd bring up those Ancient, Jurassic period 18 titles, apparently you don't live in the past like some fake REDs I know.
Y'all still have more class than those shekpe boys embarassed

I am supporting the chavs for the rest of the season. I want to see manure (fans, players, coach et al) eating shyte at the end of this season
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

I was expressing my support for ARSEnal but u had to go there. Well I am going to gloat about my FIVE European cups for which you have nada absolutamente.   grin

Katz Katsumoto, Liverpudlians are wild and out of control like the woman that's on your case. grin  How'd you ever become a fan of the Kop/Koppites?

From following Premier League for years, I read ManU fan sites a lot, and still do to some extent, but Rawk was crazy.  Maybe it's cos they've been losing consistently since winning Champs League a few years ago.  I know you can't judge a people from reading online forums (Nairaland and Nigerians, anyone?!) but they just sounded so bitter.  I'm sure they're unbearable now.  Whatever happened to the previous coach, the Spanish guy that went to Inter?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

Na wa o. Isale, your thread is bringing out sides from people we never thought possible.  grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Topic:
[flash=390,540]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCruefYl3FI?version=3"[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I already said that's not me! I wouldn't give my measurement, but the other was definitely naijababe's though. Yup!

Katsumoto:

Dreamer!  "It's good to want things."  grin

Katsumoto:

Sweetie, Istanbul was only 6 yrs ago besides ARSEnal didn't win anything during the said 'jurassic period'.   grin

If it's good, I claim it.  cool  If it's bad, you know who's responsible.  lipsrsealed

naijababe:

Na lie, we won the EMIRATI CUP jo!!!

I am supporting the chavs for the rest of the season. I want to see manure (fans, players, coach et al) eating shyte at the end of this season

Need I say more?  Agbero lingo, I believe it's called.  tongue  grin grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Kilode?!:

Y'all still have more class than those[b] shekpe boys[/b]  embarassed

ARSEnal = shekpe boys   lol

I stopped talking bout 18 titles when I realised that Manure was going to meet/eclipse it in my lifetime.   lol  

isale_gan2:

Katz Katsumoto, Liverpudlians are wild and out of control like the woman that's on your case. grin  How'd you ever become a fan of the Kop/Koppites?

From following Premier League for years, I read ManU fan sites a lot, and still do to some extent, but Rawk was crazy.  Maybe it's cos they've been losing consistently since winning Champs League a few years ago.  I know you can't judge a people from reading online forums (Nairaland and Nigerians, anyone?!) but they just sounded so bitter.  I'm sure they're unbearable now.  Whatever happened to the previous coach, the Spanish guy that went to Inter?

The Spanish coach, Benitez, failed miserably at Inter and is now jobless. He, together with the Americans, almost ruined my club. Who/what is rawk?

I lived in Liverpool as a little boy when Liverpool FC was the King of old division one. I idolised players such as Barnes, Rush, Beardsley, Hansen, etc
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2011
ARSEnal = shekpe boys   lol

Now I give up on you. Seriously SMH!!! So you don't even know what shekpe means?! How does the word shekpe bear any semblance to Arsenal eh?!

I already said that's not me! I wouldn't give my measurement, but the other was definitely naijababe's though. Yup!

Yeah right! Like you'd know. Pfft!!!!!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

The Spanish coach, Benitez, failed miserably at Inter and is now jobless. He, together with the Americans, almost ruined my club.

I forgot his name.  All that came to my mind was "spanish waiter," which was more of a slur popularized by the ManU fans.  I wasn't gonna insult anyone, ya know.  smiley

Who/what is rawk?

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/

I lived in Liverpool as a little boy when Liverpool FC was the King of old division one. I idolised players such as Barnes, Rush, Beardsley, Hansen, etc

Didn't expect a "confession."  You're slipping.  tongue

O ya, Kilode. It's your turn.  People are waiting.

naijababe:

Now I give up on you. Seriously SMH!!! So you don't even know what shekpe means?! How does the word shekpe bear any semblance to Arsenal eh?!

Shekpe should probably be "she'pe," which would mean, "to curse at people" repeatedly. cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2011
chavs = Shepke boys.

Too much ogogoro and wife snatching, too little game cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

O ya, Kilode. It's your turn. People are waiting.

If I confess and reveal, Seun w'ld have no other choice than to shut down Nairaland for good cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

The measurement no too bad na. 34 na still sumtin wink
That middle 30 fall hand sha. Must be the bambinette effect. She almost qualifies to be a model in Britain grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

The measurement no too bad na. 34 na still sumtin wink
That middle 30 fall hand sha. Must be the bambinette effect. She almost qualifies to be a model in Britain grin
grin grin grin  embarassed  lipsrsealed

Kilode?!:

chavs = Shepke boys.

Too much ogogoro and wife snatching, too little game cool

Personified by John "The England Lion" Terry.  grin

Kilode?!:

If I confess and reveal, Seun w'ld have no other choice than to shut down Nairaland for good cool

That's a gem right there.  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
naijababe:

Finito!!! 

grin grin grin grin grin grin  I missed this earlier.  It's actually quite funny.  cheesy

Hey there, Awori chick!  How're the Romance/Sexuality w####s treating ya?  tongue

BTW, wasn't it Tottenham that gave y'all 4-1 or was it 5-0.  grin embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Who dey advertise Toto for here?

Abeg make I taste the toto before buying o
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2011
Dont we like it when two friends fight? Some vital informations get exposed.

38-24-38

32-30-34

Guys pls take note lipsrsealed

BTW, all of you yabbing my team, all I've got to say is: There is always another season and its not over till it's over.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
OAM4J:

38-24-38

32-30-34

You might wanna get those fake measurements out of your head. cheesy You missed it, but naijababe has thrown the mother of all tantrums to go join her soul sisters wherever they congregate  lipsrsealed

BTW, all of you yabbing my team, all I've got to say is: There is always another season and[b] its not over till it's over.[/b]

I sympathise with you Gunners.  Most of you, anyway. 

I thought all hopes was lost.  So, are you counting on next season or are you saying there's still a chance this season?  I'm not vested in ManU or Chelski winning, so Arsenal taking it is fine with me.  smiley  I don't see how though.  You can't break all the legs of the ManU and Chelski players without someone going to jail for a long time.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

You might wanna get those fake measurements out of your head. cheesy You missed it, but naijababe has thrown the mother of all tantrums to go join her soul sisters wherever they congregate  lipsrsealed

No. the measurements stands until I see pictures, Upload your profile pictures please grin

I sympathise with you Gunners.  Most of you, anyway. 

I thought all hopes was lost.  So, are you counting on next season or are you saying there's still a chance this season?  I'm not vested in ManU or Chelski winning, so Arsenal taking it is fine with me.  smiley  I don't see how though.  You can't break all the legs of the ManU and Chelski players without someone going to jail for a long time.

Not referring to this season, but the next.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
Yoruba Language - Lesson 1

Assignment:
1) TRANSLATE into English;
2) State the DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY of translation, using a rating of 1-5, 1 being easy Yoruba that a 12 yr old bilingual speaker should know, and 5 being Yoruba so hard and obsolete only a grandfather or a Yoruba college major would understand.

I am serious.  Everyone (reading it) has to do this!   cool

Nigba ti iriri aye ba n fa irewesi, ti omo adari hu'run si n ba'nilokan je,
je ki ero re sinmi lori ileri is'ododo mi pelu re. Bi o tile je pe n' ko ni
agbara lati mu iji aye duro tabi yi okan omo eniyan pada; tuju ka ore mi,
ki osi ma ranti lati je ki okan re maa yo nitoripe igba kan o lo bi orere,
bee si ni aye kii to bi opaa 'bon.

L'otito ni pe Eledua ni kan ni ore ododo, bee si ni ko s'alatileyin kan bi
oba oga ogo, oba alara;  ireti mi wa ninu Oluwa, okan mi si ni 'gbagbo  pe
ara ire ni yio ma fi wa da. Sibe sibe, mo na owo isore alai l'ero idale  si
o, mo si lero fun itewogba aise'yemeji, nitori wipe mo mo pe gbogbo omo
adamo lo ni lo imule tii je ki agbelebu aye fuye fun ni lati gbe.

Mo wa fun o, mo si s'leri lati fi gbogbo ohun ti moni ba o lo, ipinu mi ni
lati ba o dun nu ni gba opo, ba k' edun ni gba ti sonmoni ba lo tiirin.

Ni igbagbo pe n o ma fe o titi  lai, k'eledua o ran mi lowo (ASE).
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2011
I heard you are hoarding the much needed Toto,

Either you or isale better release it sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.