Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,640 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106194 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2011
It's Prince William & Kate Middleton's wedding day finally! Yippeee!!!! Been up since 8am to watch;haters can go hug the proverbial wet transformer  tongue

These Oyinbos no sabi dress sha. Na just boring dresses and crazy colour hats all over the place
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2011
Katsumoto:

I thank you all for your warm messages; I very grateful. I am actually blushing. lol [size=4pt](if you actually believe me)[/size]

naijababe:

Wont turn down a  free drink even if in Kyoto, see you in 48 hrs  cool

Drunks! *hic*  Why 48rs? *hic*  grin

You can get together and celebrate your love for Mourinho.  I'll spare you the picture this time.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2011
naijababe:

It's Prince William & Kate Middleton's wedding day finally! Yippeee!!!! Been up since 8am to watch;haters can go hug the proverbial wet transformer  tongue

undecided

Decided to be the bigger man and leave out sad arsenal fan pic. lol

naijababe:

In the spirit of the season, thought I'd share some personal gems. Enjoy  smiley

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com///v/CBY_giUcA9s&feature/related[/flash]

I meant to ask you about this.  Is he saying what I think he's saying?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2011
He is indeed! Sounded like DK for a bit there, lol
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
Did The Old Man know you were undulating to such prurient music, or were you turned on to it after you bailed?!  grin 

:::Cowers in fear at the raging inferno called naijababe:::

It explains a lot sha.  tongue

Here's something else to ponder.

[flash=460,400]http://www.youtube.com//v/xVHWGm-GyCc[/flash]

Tracy Chapman, Crossroads

All you folks think you own my life
But you never made any sacrifice
Demons they are on my trail
I'm standing at the crossroads of hell
I look to the left I look to the right
There's hands that grab me on every side
All you folks think I got my price
At which I'll sell all that is mine
You think money rules when all else fails
Go sell your soul and keep your shell
I'm trying to protect what I keep inside

All the reasons why I live my life
Some say the devil be a mystical thing
I say the devil he a walking man
He a fool he a liar conjurer and a thief

He try to tell you what you want
Try to tell you what you need
Standing at the point
The road it cross you down
What is at your back
Which way do you turn
Who will come to find you first
Your devils or your gods
All you folks think you run my life
Say I should be willing to compromise
I say all you demons go back to hell
I'll save my soul save myself

A nameless evil chick I know bitterly dismisses Tracy as just a pretend revolutionary who lives an upper class lifestyle and drives around in a luxury Mercedes Benz.  grin  I say she's magnifique!  A poet for the ages.  Could easily pass for one of us.  Did we claim her yet?  Go on Awori Chick, give her a title and take her to your vilage.  Omo Oodua Tokan Tokan.  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
isale_gan2:

I meant to ask you about this.  Is he saying what I think he's saying?   

Dont tell me you've never heard that Olaiya classic before, No?

Anyway, enjoy this remix - dedicated to the buffday boy KATSUMOTO and his babe Miss I******* lipsrsealed

[flash=480,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/gaNogf_dUVI[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2011
isale_gan2:

Did The Old Man know you were undulating to such prurient music, or were you turned on to it after you bailed?!  grin 
You are going to have to research that one; not telling. May take away the last bit of mystery I have left  tongue
isale_gan2:

A nameless evil chick I know bitterly dismisses Tracy as just a pretend revolutionary who lives an upper class lifestyle and drives around in a luxury Mercedes Benz.    I say she's magnifique!  A poet for the ages.  Could easily pass for one of us.  Did we claim her yet?  Go on Awori Chick, give her a title and take her to your vilage.  Omo Oodua Tokan Tokan.  cool

I like Tracy a lot. But i only listen to her when i'm feeling introspective is all i can say. Before nko? She's from my lil' town, her real name is Talatu Omitoogun  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
Tornadoes and inclement weather in the SE USA.  It's been nothing but rain and thunderstorms since the sighting of that "supermoon" a few weeks ago.  Literally, wild wind, thunder and lightning every other day!
The big one hit on Wednesday night, and they're still sorting through the aftermath. 

Obama Tours Wreckage of Deadly Storm

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — As President Obama visited Alabama on Friday, which was at the epicenter of a region that endured storms that killed hundreds across the South, people from Texas to Virginia searched through the rubble of their homes, schools and businesses for survivors.

“I’ve never seen devastation like this,” Mr. Obama said during a tour of this college town, according to The Associated Press. “We’re going to make sure you’re not forgotten.”

Nearly 300 people across six states died in the storms, with the vast majority — 213 people — in Alabama. Tuscaloosa, the home of the University of Alabama, has in some places been shorn to the slab, and accounts for at least 36 of those deaths.

Thousands have been injured, and untold more have been left homeless, hauling their belongings in garbage bags or rooting through disgorged piles of wood and siding to find anything salvageable.

By Friday morning, gasoline and other supplies were getting difficult to find in parts of Alabama. County emergency directors cautioned people to not show up to help.

“They don’t yet have an infrastructure to handle donations or volunteers,” Phyllis Little, the Cullman County emergency management director, told a Birmingham television station. “Right now, we’re not in a ready mode to receive donations or volunteers yet. We are working toward that. Hopefully by tomorrow or Sunday, I’ll have better answers.”

In Pleasant Grove, Ala., a community near Birmingham where nine people died, a church was taking food donations — hamburgers, corn dogs, bottled water — and serving as a makeshift kitchen for hundreds of people who are now homeless. In other areas, the Red Cross is providing meals at shelters.

While Alabama was hit the hardest, the storm spared few states across the South. Thirty-three people were reported dead in Tennessee, 32 in Mississippi, 15 in Georgia, 5 in Virginia and one in Kentucky, according to The Associated Press. With search and rescue crews still climbing through debris and making their way down tree-strewn country roads, the toll is expected to rise.

“History tells me estimating deaths is a bad business,” said W. Craig Fugate, the Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator, in a conference call with reporters on Thursday.

Cries could be heard into the night here in Tuscaloosa on Wednesday, but on Thursday hope had dwindled. Mayor Walt Maddox said that the search and rescue operation would go for 24 to 48 more hours, before the response pivoted its focus to recovery.

“They’re looking for five kids in this rubble here,” said Lathesia Jackson-Gibson, 33, a nurse, pointing to the incoherent heap of planks and household appliances sitting next to the muddled guts of her own house. “They’re mostly small kids.”

Full article here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/30/us/30storm.html?ref=us
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2011
OAM4J:

Dont tell me you've never heard that Olaiya classic before, No?

Anyway, enjoy this remix - dedicated to the buffday boy KATSUMOTO and his babe Miss I******* lipsrsealed

[flash=480,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/gaNogf_dUVI[/flash]

Thanks paddy mi.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:09pm On May 01, 2011
Hmmm.  Interesting.  So, I send $50 and get 4.5 million?   Where do I send the money? You know my cash is burning a big hole in my pocket.  SMH.

I don't even see these types of E-Mails as YahooYahoo/419.  More like joke emails sent by idle teenagers who are copying the trailblazers. lol.  But, it takes some nerve to put the President's name in their sha.  That's crazy! 

- - - - - - -
YOUR ATM CARD IS READY
Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:02 AM

THE PRESIDENCY'S OFFICE
                 Thursday, 28 April 2011

Attention: Friend

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card.

I paid it because the ATM Card pin code is 8119 $4.5m, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse with that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire because I know that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you, Now I want you to contact the Delivery Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay, Like I stated earlier the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur rage might have increase, They told me that their keeping fees is $50 per day and was deposited today bring Thursday, 28 April 2011

Below is their Contact Information of the Delivery Service,

Contact Person: Mr. Daniel Mathew
Email Address: mrdanielmathew@post.com
Telephone number: +234-808-932-3957

Make sure you contact their office today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card.

I await your swift reply.

Thanks.
Best Regard,
God bless you.

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

- - - - - - -
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:27pm On May 01, 2011
naijababe:

Visionary soul na  grin. Now i need to find an old soul or peace maker soul

isale_gan2:

hahaha.  So am I.  Funny they don't say whether two Visionary Souls are compatible as friends or mates.

Hmmm.  We shall see.   wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:29pm On May 01, 2011
Footy updates:

So Liverpool beat Newcastle 3-0.  What will be their aim this late in this season?  To maybe get to 3rd place?  They're currently 5th; their points are too low to overtake Arsenal at 3rd.

Arsenal playing ManUtd now.  I expect they'll aim to maintain 3rd place or even surpass Chelsea to take 2nd place.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/league-tables/

Real Madrid lost 2-3 to Real Zarogoza yesterday. 
But this man won Premier League before.
[img]http://3.bp..com/_4DZeuZWSETU/TQmqzAMCJ1I/AAAAAAAABO8/BlMkuc7jPE8/s400/Jose-Mourinho-Jr.jpg[/img]
BTW, naijababe, what's your location about?
"Trying to disengage from a certain serial heart breaker." cry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 01, 2011
Where is kilode ?! scummies are not laughing o grin grin grin

Hmmm. We shall see.

We are seeing nothing, u never hear say likes repel .

BTW, naijababe, what's your location about?
"Trying to disengage from a certain serial heart breaker."

U don't even want to know the half of it cry cry cry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:30pm On May 01, 2011
naijababe:

Where is kilode ?! scummies are not laughing o grin grin grin

Arsenal finally won one and you're showing teeth.  cheesy  Well, we're thankful Kilode is a merciful one.  I'd be careful dishing it out sha.  tongue

We are seeing nothing, u never hear say likes repel .

Are we alike?  At all?? List the ways. Enquiring minds want to know. 

U don't even want to know the half of it cry cry cry

S'alright.  It almost always ends in tears.  Some day soon your (football) prince will come.  grin grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 01, 2011
^ Why are you picking me? Is it because I'm black?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:53pm On May 01, 2011
What are you on about?  I detect an air of self-satisfaction.  An haughty mein brought about by Arse's lucky win over the Rowdies. grin  I'm just glad it doesn't take much to make you happy.  cheesy)

I'd like a video please.  I'm bored.  Music or movie.  Either one.

Actually, scrap the music.  Your musical taste is highly questionable, occasionaly overly prurient and often overly tone-deaf.  hahahaha.

A movie, if you please.  cool

E se o.  Asiri a bo.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 6:02pm On May 01, 2011
isale_gan,
At some point in this thread, I presume you intend to talk about living abroad grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:03pm On May 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

isale_gan,
At some point in this thread, I presume you intend to talk about living abroad grin

Ne-vah!   

Go here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656951.0.html

P.S. Have you ever once caught the ikoko? grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 6:11pm On May 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

P.S. Have you ever once caught the ikoko? grin

I catch sight of it from time to time. I'm still running sha embarassed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:33pm On May 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I catch sight of it from time to time. I'm still running sha embarassed

grin Se eyin ni aja?  Well, what are you gonna do with the ikoko when you find him?  Is it a fox, wolf or other?  I took a poll but there was no consensus on the meaning of ikoko.  undecided  smiley

Do you live abroad or are you in Naija?  You know, about your earlier question, we did and still discuss our lives abroad and things of interest to us as Naijas in the diaspora.

Did you read the thread a little?

BTW, this gave me the heebie-jeebies in some moments.  But Ali was cool

AjanleKoko:

[flash=300,280]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCruefYl3FI?version=3"[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 7:07pm On May 01, 2011
^^
hehe. I live in Naija. Does that knock me off this thread? grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:38pm On May 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
hehe. I live in Naija. Does that knock me off this thread? grin

No, it doesn't. cool
Answer all my questions. angry Then maybe I'll elaborate. tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 10:02pm On May 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

No, it doesn't. cool
Answer all my questions. angry Then maybe I'll elaborate. tongue

About the ikoko? Ikoko na wolf. Ikoko na my popsy, I be one of the pickins from outside wedlock grin
He needs to wolf up and pay my bills. angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:42am On May 02, 2011
AjanleKoko:

About the ikoko? Ikoko na wolf. Ikoko na my popsy, I be one of the pickins from outside wedlock grin
He needs to wolf up and pay my bills. angry

cheesy How Kuh-Levah!  Sqweeze me a moment, please.  I'll be right back. 'k? wink

:::yelling to naijababe:::

naijabaaaaabe!  How do you know this wolfdog man again?  I think he's gonna be a handful o.  He's funny, and that's cool, but. . .for every 3 questions, he answers one, and not directly either. angry

BTW, here's your Wenger, not as sad as last time.  smiley

[flash=400,360]http://www.youtube.com//v/t__USnas9Yg[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:49am On May 02, 2011
Wish I could'a been there!  cool

Dazzling glamour at Lagos carnival

Glitz, glitter mark end of carnival as Fashola thanks Lagosians for renewed mandate

IT may not be in the same league yet as the Rio d’ Janeiro, Trinidad and Tobago or the Notting Hill carnivals.

But Lagos carnival seems well on its way to finding a place among the major carnivals of the world, going by what happened over the weekend.

Tens of thousands of Lagosians and other Nigerians as well as foreign tourists had crammed into the Tafawa Balewa Square Complex to witness the 2011 edition of the carnival, which turned out to be the closing event in this year’s Black Heritage Week.

One impressed Lagosian, Bode Akinsola who said he has witnessed the Notting Hill Carnival in London told The Guardian: “Being just the second edition, and based on what I saw today, the Lagos carnival holds a huge promise to become very big in the years ahead.

“I have been to Notting Hill and I can say that by the time those behind Lagos carnival learn a little bit more and are able to organize better, the sky would be the limit.”

There were march pasts accompanied by floats representing the different districts in the state as well as students from secondary and primary schools in the state.

Decked out in colourful costumes and headgears, the floats passed through selected routes in Falomo, Obalende, National Museum, Onikan to the Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) in a road show, which ended at the TBS, where they were received by the governor, Babatunde  Raji Fashola (SAN), his wife, Abimbola, his Deputy, Sara Sosan and an array of personalities including members of the State Executive Council (SEC), members of the organizing committee and the Chairman, Mr. Disun Holloway and invited guests.

A few weeks earlier, costumes and floats were being made ready at some locations in the state where over apparels, head-gear, like scarves and coronets, all in dazzling colours were made by fashion designers and craftsmen and women.

More than the 2010 edition, this year’s carnival received pass mark as an enjoyable family outing for the residents of the state as well as a tourist event.

Again, more than in last year’s, the costumes were even more dazzling, the floats more imaginative as some of them were effigies of distinguished personalities who had played sterling roles in the emergence of present-day Lagos.

While some floats represented districts including Obalende/Ikoyi, Ikorodu, Yaba and Agege amongst others, majority of them were however, students from secondary and primary schools in the state.

Another participant at TBS, Wunmi Alaka said the organization was a lot better this year.

“There has been a general improvement in organization, logistics, crow-control and security.

“The aspect of crowd control and security has received more attention so that the carnival can truly become a family event.”

Another visitor to the event who sought anonymity said though only in its second edition, “the Lagos Carnival has the potential of being a tourist attraction that can yield revenue for government.

“My conviction is that it can only get better with time and in the next few years, the Lagos Carnival and Calabar carnivals will become major international fiestas popular with tourists the world over.”

The Lagos carnival, which is a beautiful recreation of the age-long tradition started by Brazilian returnees, called Emancipados was given added impetus through a colourful display of music, dance and procession by various groups.

In his remarks at the event, Fashola expressed his appreciation to all Lagosians on behalf of himself, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and all elected legislators for the renewed mandate, which the people of Lagos have just given them.

The governor who restated his commitment not to let the people of Lagos down, said it was part of the benefits of the mandate given to him by the people that brought about the celebration of the heritage week, which is meant to celebrate Easter and promote opportunities in the State.

He added that the 2011 Heritage Week kicked off earlier in the week with the Fela Show and would climax with the Carnival and Boat Regatta.

The governor added that all the costumes adorned by all the participants at the Lagos carnival were made in Lagos and a proof of the people-oriented programmes of the present administration to give jobs to Lagosians.

He said with the successful organization of the festival, Lagos State had taken leadership position in many ways with the image of the state growing in leaps and bounds.

The governor emphasized that the administration would use the carnival to expand the economic sector towards providing more jobs to the people.

Fashola also noted that the recently concluded elections would signpost the readiness of ensuring political stability in the country to the outside world and bring about accelerated development.

All the six educational districts in Lagos were represented at the parade, which also featured areas such as Ikeja, Ketu, Agege, Ifako- Ijaiye, Ikorodu Ogba, Isolo, Surulere, Odi- Olowo, Mushin, Ilasamaja, Oworonshoki Awoyaya, Addo Langbasa, Epe and Badagry, which all joined the traditional Fanti groups of Campos Lafiaji, Epetedo and Oko Faji in the beautiful display and spirit of broader participation.

http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46565:dazzling-glamour-at-lagos-carnival&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:06pm On May 03, 2011
A new word, Shade-ism. 

I don't know why people get so worked up over nothing.  So much self-esteem issues.  Just love yourself.  No one is better than you, eff them!  Anyway, lots of pretty girls in the video,  Shadeism or no shadeism.

http://vimeo.com/16210769
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:22pm On May 03, 2011
An interesting article addressing the issue of religious restrictions(?) on music.

Music and Islam: Wind, Strings and Fear of A Black Planet
by Brother Dash

One of the most controversial and argument provoking issues amongst Muslims today is the issue of Music and Islam.  Muslims living in historically Non-Muslim societies, such as the United States, Canada and England, are identifying more and more with their unique cultural contexts.  These Muslims are engaging with certain aspects of culture that can at times conflict with the understandings of Islam and Culture by other Muslims in the same and certainly outside of the same society.  One of these conflicts relates to the very permissibility of music in Islam.  In the often emotionally charged atmosphere over the “halal/haram” of music in Islam a clear definition of this word “Music” is rarely articulated.  Before we delve into the details of the title of this article let us try to have an understanding if not definition of Music.

Full article here: http://brotherdash.com/?p=123
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 8:42pm On May 03, 2011
2nd leg of Champs League Semifinal with Barcelona - Real Madrid.

After first half, scores remain 0 - 0.  RM are proper screwed.

Good luck finding an English Stream: (edited)

Live blog:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/03/barcelona-real-madrid-champions-league

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQehzB5bdXKNfjNSVYUtiKks3Ys6V6lXseZCmqDmRuApLtN3XXMWg[/img]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:15pm On May 03, 2011
Great play there. Breakaway from the Madrid end, RM's DiMaria hit the post, then Marcello scored on rebound. More goals needed, so he didnt even celebrate; just picked up the ball and ran with it.

Barca 1 - 1 RM
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:32pm On May 03, 2011
Mascherano's a worm. But he may have a real grievance there. Still a worm though. One of the ugliest personalities in football.

And, Adebayor takes down Messi. Got a yellow for his effort.

Less than 5 mins for RM to score 2, or is it 3, goals. Whatever. Not gonna happen. They're not the Turkey national team, for Pete's sake. cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2011
Isale gangan How you dey
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:20pm On May 03, 2011
::scared smiley::  Like moth to a flame.  I'm going to regret this.  undecided

hmmm.  Fine. You?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.