Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106496 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 9:11pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

What men need is so straightforward and easy to understand. It is the the reason why men kept falling for the same thing Adam fell for and years to come men will still want the same thing and make the same mistake his great grand father, grand father and father made.

But Women?   I dunno and nobody knows.

Adam actually got the entire human race into trouble trying to do what Eve thought she wanted. Learn from that, bro wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:12pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

What men need is so straightforward and easy to understand. It is the the reason why men kept falling for the same thing Adam fell for and years to come men will still want the same thing and make the same mistake his great grand father, grand father and father made.

But Women?  I dunno and nobody knows.

Agreed! that is why it is complex. One answer/solution doesn't fit all and the answer/solution for one woman today would not be true for the same woman tomorrow.

Well, as simple as you all claim to be, you're complicating this for yourself.  Why do you need to know what WOMEN want?  You plan to be united with multiple women?  cheesy  Pick one at a time and understand her.  If you can't understand her, then address that.  Don't fret about the needs of womanfolk.  Unless you're a player, then do carry on with your bad self.

In the future, I want to make more money  cool

Fine and dandy.  What does that have to do with this: "Some Pastors, Imams and Babalawos can even be bought with money."
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 9:13pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

Fine and dandy.  What does that have to do with this: "Some Pastors, Imams and Babalawos can even be bought with money."

Maybe he wants to buy them with money . . . to make more money grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 9:23pm On May 05, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Adam actually got the entire human race into trouble trying to do what Eve thought she wanted. Learn from that, bro wink

Very true brother! Someone said that God rested after creating Adam on the seventh day, but He has not been able to rest since the creation of woman.

Is it also true that woman means woe-man, i.e woe of man?

isale_gan2:

Well, as simple as you all claim to be, you're complicating this for yourself.  Why do you need to know what WOMEN want?  You plan to be united with multiple women?  cheesy  Pick one at a time and understand her.  If you can't understand her, then address that.  Don't fret about the needs of womanfolk.  Unless you're a player, then do carry on with your bad self.

Ok let me concentrate on you: Isale, what do you want today?

Prolly I will even be able to buy spiritual security and a space in heaven with their bought prayers undecided
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:25pm On May 05, 2011
AjanleKoko:

So you follow tradition by choosing a mate who does not know what she wants?  And then you both proceed to make choices for which you then turn around and blame her.  mm hmm!

BTW, I decided to check out our new (thread) home, travel section, and noticed you have a thread dedicated to you, for sage advice.  So, you're like the big man on campus or something? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487183.0.html
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:43pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Very true brother! Someone said that God rested after creating Adam on the seventh day, but He has not been able to rest since the creation of woman.

So wrong but quite  grin

Definitely not funny.  Have been hearing that since time immemorial.  pfft!  angry

Told ya already.  I know what I want.  ALWAYS!  (I don't always know how to get it, of course; But no one's perfect.)  To be divulged on a need-to-know basis.  No confusion.  lol

Prolly I will even be able to buy spiritual security and a space in heaven with their bought prayers undecided

Dude, No!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 9:49pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

Told ya already.  I know what I want.  ALWAYS!  (I don't always know how to get it, of course; But no one's perfect.)  To be divulged on a need-to-know basis.  No confusion.  lol

Oya come and whisper it into my ear, so I can help you get it.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Prolly I will even be able to buy spiritual security and  a space in heaven with their bought prayers  undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. OAM4J, u fell off my respeck ladder to possibly the last rung
AjanleKoko:

And Eve is to blame for Adam not using his common sense Seriously SMH!!! And a few posts ago, someone told me men do not have quirks  undecided only xteristics smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 9:53pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

So you follow tradition by choosing a mate who does not know what she wants?  And then you both proceed to make choices for which you then turn around and blame her.  mm hmm!

Haba. No be she bring the apple? Adam only got with the program to have some peace that evening  grin

isale_gan2:

BTW, I decided to check out our new (thread) home, travel section, and noticed you have a thread dedicated to you, for sage advice.  So, you're like the big man on campus or something? grin

Dedicated to me?
Which thread is that?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 9:57pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

Haba. No be she bring the apple? Adam only got with the program to have some peace that evening  grin

isale_gan2:

Dedicated to me?
Which thread is that?

naijababe:

And Eve is to blame for Adam not using his common sense   Seriously SMH!!! And a few posts ago, someone told me men do not have quirks  undecided only xteristics smiley

Gen 3:6  And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

"Your agro dey cash me"

DK,
What are you on about? I think there's a typo somewhere.
Anyway, I sense you've recently undergone sensitivity training. Therefore, I will give you another chance, which I will regret. As usual.

You no know say your agro dey cash persin?

BTW, Isale gangan Shikishiki e o n wu mi mu, Je ki lagolago ko wo lagalaga. We suppose meet. Seeing your post alone dey cause commotion for my Sokoto

Naijababe: What do you "desire" what do you "Has-under"
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 05, 2011
Gen 3:6  And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

undecided undecided undecided

A man clearly made a choice to do something he'd been warned not to do and the woman gets the blame. Did she put a gun to his head. Eve is not to blame, the serpent is  tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:14pm On May 05, 2011
naijababe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. OAM4J, u fell off my respeck ladder to possibly the last rung

Me I no dey fall o. I don belt myself to the top of the ladder since since. cheesy

But I did not make those statements now, was only asking if the statements are true or you no see my question marks ni?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2011
dayokanu:

You no know say your agro dey cash persin?

BTW, Isale gangan Shikishiki e o n wu mi mu, Je ki lagolago ko wo lagalaga. We suppose meet. Seeing your post alone dey cause commotion for my Sokoto

Naijababe: What do you "desire" what do you "Has-under"

I dont do aristos abeg!!!

OAM4J:

Me I no dey fall o. I don belt myself to the top of the ladder since since. cheesy

But I did not make those statements now, was only asking if the statements are true or you no see my question marks ni?

Liar liar, pants on fire!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:26pm On May 05, 2011
naijababe:

Liar liar, pants on fire!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Wetin i dey lie about nau, that I didnt make the statements or that I only asked questions?

Are you saying you are just reading that for the 1st time ni? Even Isale admitted she has heard the statement so many times before undecided

I will sue you for character assassination o, for calling me a liar.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Wetin i dey lie about nau, that I didnt make the statements or that I only asked questions?

Are you saying you are just reading that for the 1st time ni? Even Isale admitted she has heard the statement so many times before  undecided

I will sue you for character assassination o, for calling me a liar.

Madam Isale is sophistication personified and i'm just an ara-oko. Goodluck suing an 'ara-oko'  tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:34pm On May 05, 2011
naijababe:

Madam Isale is sophistication personified and i'm just an ara-oko. Goodluck suing an 'ara-oko'  tongue

I demand for an apology written in bold letters. Ignorance is not an excuse in law. cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 05, 2011
^ An ara-oko does not understand all these Engrish!!! Abeg! E jo e wale wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:41pm On May 05, 2011
Oya say 'E ma binu, mi o ni se be mo'
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 05, 2011
^ Ase o ti e le, enu lasan bi ti aj'akara grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:52pm On May 05, 2011
Don't be surprised when I press some buttons and you get banned. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 05, 2011
Press away and see if i care, na u go carry yaself go unpress.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2011
Abeg me sef wan press something cos I suspect say na bosom una dey press press for my back

Whats ara-oko, Which kind of oko are we talking about
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:58pm On May 06, 2011
Small reference library of Yoruba-related publications:

http://www.yorubareligion.org/_con/_rubric/index.php?rubric=related+yoruba+books
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 06, 2011
You can be the water, if you wanna.  Do you wanna?  I mean, be the water.  It puts out flames and is soothing. 

Who's the serial heartbreaker (in your location) that's got you crabby?  Enquiring minds still want to know.  Pretty please!

How did i not see this before? Of course I am the water and there are plenty people that can attest to that. (OAMJ, DK, kilode?!, Katsumoto,where are you all? Abeg come and tell our resident ajebo the truth please!)

As for the serial heartbreaker? It's a certain manager of a certain team that's about to end it's sixth season without a trophy and I must be a masochist for not finding a better team to support because I don't think he's gonna stop breaking my heart anytime soon  cry cry cry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:13pm On May 06, 2011
naijababe:

How did i not see this before? Of course I am the water and there are plenty people that can attest to that. (OAMJ, DK, kilode?!, Katsumoto,where are you all. Abeg come and tell our resident ajebo the truth please!)

hehehehe.   lipsrsealed

As for the serial heartbreaker? It's a certain manager of a certain team that's about to end it's sixth season without a trophy and I must be a masochist for not finding a better team to support because I don't think he's gonna stop breaking my heart anytime soon  cry cry cry

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVWc2IjeC2tWkSIUIpd0WfvUPO7r7EvdwL5Aeb3jPTQv1YMTMdeg[/img]

cry cry cry

[flash=320,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Md6dWhyaG0[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 10:13pm On May 06, 2011
naijababe:

How did i not see this before? Of course I am the water and there are plenty people that can attest to that. (OAMJ, DK, kilode?!, Katsumoto,where are you all. Abeg come and tell our resident ajebo the truth please!)

First you guys have to define water and fire. lol

Sorry about Wenger breaking your heart again this Season (lmao).

Kilode, I hope your gum chewing manager has plans to take his own ball to Wembly cos only the manure goalie will be touching the official UEFA ball.   grin

OAM4J, Carry on with the slick moves oh. We dey watch you o brother.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:25pm On May 06, 2011
naijababe:

erm, erm, who is fire? who is water? menini menini, mejiji mejiji. . . i dey come I will announce my verdict later cheesy

Hey! better dont give up yet or you wan move to old trashford ni? Gunners for life!!!  wink

Katsumoto:

OAM4J, Carry on with the slick moves oh. We dey watch you o brother.

After letting you win unopposed because I value our friendship, you are still suspecting me. Men!!! smh  sad

make you stay there in Kyoto o, make you no go possess your possession and make you continue to dey suspect me.  undecided
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 10:28pm On May 06, 2011
OAM4J:

erm, erm, who is fire? who is water? menini menini, mejiji mejiji. . . i dey come I will announce my verdict later cheesy

Hey! better dont give up yet or you wan move to old trashford ni? Gunners for life!!!  wink

After letting you win unopposed because I value our friendship, you are still suspecting me. Men!!! smh  sad

make you stay there in Kyoto o, make you no go possess your possession and make you continue to dey suspect me.  undecided

LWKMD

I am not suspecting you o bruv; my comment was about your general mister nice guy demeanor. but i know say u be bad guy. lol
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 06, 2011
kilode, I hope your gum chewing manager has plans to take his own ball to Wembly cos only the manure goalie will be touching the official UEFA ball.

Dem go blame jabulani now grin. Manure fans won't be smiling

erm, erm, who is fire? who is water? menini menini, mejiji mejiji. . . i dey come I will announce my verdict later

See my life o, Isale don bribe eferibodi finsh! Chei, i don suffer o
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:35pm On May 06, 2011
Katsumoto:

LWKMD

I am not suspecting you o bruv; my comment was about your general mister nice guy demeanor. but i know say u be bad guy. lol

^Am nicer than 9ice, not with enemies sha. So it depends on whose side you are, friend or foe  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:16pm On May 06, 2011
Katsumoto:

WATER: Soothing; transparent; refreshing . . .

FIRE: Hot, scalding, sharp pain, unpredictable!

Sorry about Wenger breaking your heart again this Season (lmao).

Love hurts.  Naijababe just dey find out nau.  She had to announce it to the whole world on her location, like she's the first to ever fall for a rogue. 
(I personally don't know about that.  I have good taste jare.) tongue

Kilode, I hope your gum chewing manager has plans to take his own ball to Wembly cos only the manure goalie will be touching the official UEFA ball.   grin

grin grin grin  Kilode's MIA, probably having heart palpitations, wondering how badly Barca/Messi will learn ManU about the game of football.  Egbon is off to appease the gods, I presume.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.