Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,051 members, 7,859,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106497 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2011
I know you are fine, A fine girl like you deserves someone like me.

How can we work this out
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by badgirlshn: 10:31pm On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

I know you are fine, A fine girl like you deserves someone like me.

How can we work this out
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 10:38pm On May 03, 2011
isale_gan2:

A new word, Shade-ism. 

I don't know why people get so worked up over nothing.  So much self-esteem issues.  Just love yourself.  No one is better than you, eff them!  Anyway, lots of pretty girls in the video,  Shadeism or no shadeism.

http://vimeo.com/16210769

Interesting video. Boils down to complex, IMO.

I always agree with the notion that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2011
badgirlshn:

Who you be?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 11:21pm On May 03, 2011
isale_gan2:

A new word, Shade-ism. 

I don't know why people get so worked up over nothing.  So much self-esteem issues.  Just love yourself.  No one is better than you, eff them!  Anyway, lots of pretty girls in the video,  Shadeism or no shadeism.

http://vimeo.com/16210769

Dem just okay jare. I can understand the afro chicks complaining, but . . . Indian chicks?

Seriously though, I feel 'em. Quite dark myself, in fact I was nicknamed 'Esu Laalu' at some point in my high school days grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 11:24pm On May 03, 2011
^^ lets see some pictures and judge for ourselves.

yes, there is a degree of blackness/shade-ism that is evil grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:42pm On May 03, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Dem just okay jare. I can understand the afro chicks complaining, but . . . Indian chicks?

Dude, I am not close friends with Indians, yet, even I know they are extremely color conscious.  When you were a barefooted soft-mango-eating snot-nosed naija boy watching those Indian movies, didn't you think all the men and women in India were as light-skinned as Rekha and the Kapoors?  tongue  

Listen up Brother, Indians are over-the-top color-prejudiced.  Ya better recognise!   cheesy

Seriously though, I feel 'em. Quite dark myself, in fact I was nicknamed 'Esu Laalu' at some point in my high school days grin

Is your name Shittu or Shitta-Bey (forgotten which) by any chance?  No joke. Went to school with such a boy. He was actually one of the smartest and most handsome boys, so all these obsession with skin tone is absurd. 

OAM4J:

A shared joke only the brothers understand?  hmmm.  wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 11:56pm On May 03, 2011
isale_gan2:

Dude, I am not close friends with Indians, yet, even I know they are extremely color conscious.  When you were a barefooted soft-mango-eating snot-nosed naija boy watching those Indian movies, didn't you think all the men and women in India were as light-skinned as Rekha and the Kapoors?  tongue  

Listen up Brother, Indians are over-the-top color-prejudiced.  Ya better recognise!   cheesy

Ehen.
Dem fall hand be that. undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

isale_gan2:

Is your name Shittu or Shitta-Bey (forgotten which) by any chance?  No joke. Went to school with such a boy. He was actually one of the smartest and most handsome boys, so all these obsession with skin tone is absurd. 

The boy fit my profile sha grin, Dark, handsome, and smoking tongue

though my name is as far from Shittu/Shitta-Bey as Zungeru is from Oron. wink

OAM4J:

^^ lets see some pictures and judge for ourselves.

E go hard o tongue would not want to traumatize anybody grin

@Topic,

[flash=350,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imhUmLtlZpw?version=3"[/flash]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 7:42pm On May 04, 2011
". . .for, in regard to complexion, ideas of beauty are wholly relative. I remember while in Africa to have seen three negro children, who were tawny, and another quite white, who were universally regarded by myself, and the natives in general, as far as related to their complexions, as deformed."   - Olaudah Equiano   

." .When I recovered a little I found some black people about me, who I believed were some of those who brought me on board, and had been receiving their pay; they talked to me in order to cheer me, but all in vain. I asked them if we were not to be eaten by those white men with horrible looks, red faces, and loose hair" - Olaudah Equiano ( Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano Chpt 2 par. 20 )

^--Even the "noble" Kilode?! HAD that sentiment because his mind was once stuck in a period when dark skin was the real ish and an overly-light skin tone was considered sickly, weak and unattractive.

Kilode?! is now liberated (hopefully) cool

Hopefully Caucasians will break free one day, Not sure about white-struck Black Africans, doubtful those Indian-Mongolians ever will. Willing/unwilling victims are the hardest to save.

"Does not slavery( racism, colorism and shadims?) itself depress the mind, and extinguish all its fire and every noble sentiment"? -Olaudah

^-- It sure does, sad for the perpetrators, more horrible for the victims and their descendants.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 11:33pm On May 04, 2011
A friend sent me this:

[size=13pt]What does a woman really want?[/size]

(To the ladies) please take time to ponder, . , (To Men) enjoy the story, .

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, If after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death. The question was: What do women really want?

Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, And to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, He accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: The princess, the priests, the wise men, and even the court jester, He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer. Many people advised him to consult the old witch, For only she would have the answer. But the price would be high as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, The most noble of the Knights of the Round Table, And Arthur's closest friend! Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunch-backed and hideous, had only one tooth, Smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc.

He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life. He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden, But Lancelot, having learnt of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life. And the reservation of the Round Table. Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered. Arthur's question thus: 'What a woman really wants?'

She said, 'Is to be in charge of her own life.'

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth. And that Arthur's life would be spared. And so it was. The neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom. And Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and, Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened.

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, She would henceforth be her horrible and deformed self only half the time, And the beautiful maiden the other half.

'Which would you prefer? She asked him. 'Beautiful during the day , or at night?'

Lancelot pondered the predicament.

During the day he could have a beautiful woman to show off to his friends,
But at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch!

Or,

Would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day?
But by night a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous, intimate moments with?

(If you are a man reading this, ) What would YOUR choice be?

(If you are a woman reading this) What should YOUR MAN'S choice be?

What Lancelot chose, is given below:

BUT, make YOUR choice before you scroll down below, OKAY?

Noble Lancelot, knowing the answer the witch gave Arthur to his question, He said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself. Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time. Because, he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now, what is the moral to this story?

The moral is,

1) There is a witch in every woman no matter how beautiful she is!

2) If you don't let a woman have her own way, things are going to get ugly.

So, always remember:

IT'S EITHER 'HER WAY' OR IT'S 'NO WAY'.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:51am On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day?
But by night a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous, intimate moments with?

(If you are a man reading this, ) What would YOUR choice be?

(If you are a woman reading this) What should YOUR MAN'S choice be?

Interesting.  I took it too literally, that a choice had to be made.  I guess the solution reinforces the idea that you should remember to think outside the box.  He made the right choice by turning it around on her sha.  I was stumped on what to choose.  You would definitely want a beautiful woman to accompany you places during the day. . . and you also would want that in private, so I couldn't decide o jare.  If it comes down to it, you could always have a different hostess during the day while your wife is the "old witch" who is around to give you sage advice, and be beautiful in private/night.  Or, have the beautiful wife during the day and in the evening time. . . surely nobles have numerous "companions" regardless of the wife.  'Nuff said.  I can't be more specific than that.  Sorry.  embarassed  cheesy

Noble Lancelot, knowing the answer the witch gave Arthur to his question, He said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself. Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time. Because, he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Slick.  Player Player.  cool  Heavens deliver us saintly maidens from the players in sheep's clothing. wink  

The moral is,

1) There is a witch in every woman no matter how beautiful she is!

2) If you don't let a woman have her own way, things are going to get ugly.

So, always remember:

IT'S EITHER 'HER WAY' OR IT'S 'NO WAY'.

LOL at the juxtaposition of "beautiful woman" and "ugly moments."

"A witch in every woman," huh?  I don't agree.  Ultimately, it's good to have open communication and trust in relationship, so each person can get (close to) what each wants.  I think the greatest non-physical gift you can give to someone is your trust.  Once the trust is gone, there's nothing left.  So, the "witch" relented and Lancelot also got his way, once he "trusted" her to decide.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 1:03am On May 05, 2011
^Interesting!

But 1st, do you agree with the witch's answer on what a woman really wants?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:12am On May 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

^--Even the "noble" Kilode?! HAD that sentiment because his mind was once stuck in a period when dark skin was the real ish and an overly-light skin tone was considered sickly, weak and unattractive.

Kilode?! is now liberated (hopefully) cool

Hopefully Caucasians will break free one day, Not sure about white-struck Black Africans, doubtful those Indian-Mongolians ever will. Willing/unwilling victims are the hardest to save.

grin grin grin

All's well that ends well.  I bet you're excited ManUtd are meeting Barca again in Champions League final.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:34am On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

^Interesting!

But 1st, do you agree with the witch's answer on what a woman really wants?

The answer that: 'What a woman really wants?''Is to be in charge of her own life.' ?

I can't answer what all women want.  And I don't know why that question gets asked as if women are any different from men or that they are a monolithic group.  How do I know what Rita or Lisa or Kemi or Yetunde wants.  The question is one of those oft-repeated phrases from the reaction to the womens movement, I think.

I only know what I want.  Does that include, being allowed to make my own decisions and be in charge of my own life?  Well, no one's tried to stop me yet, so. . .  smiley  But it's not written in stone.  Sometimes you have to compromise when other lives are involved.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 1:48am On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

The answer that: 'What a woman really wants?''Is to be in charge of her own life.' ?

I can't answer what all women want.  And I don't know why that question gets asked as if women are any different from men or that they are a monolithic group.  How do I know what Rita or Lisa or Kemi or Yetunde wants.  The question is one of those oft-repeated phrases from the reaction to the womens movement, I think.

I only know what I want.  Does that include, being allowed to make my own decisions and be in charge of my own life?  Well, no one's tried to stop me yet, so. . .  smiley  But it's not written in stone.  Sometimes you have to compromise when other lives are involved. 

Yeah! thought as much. Complex!

A friend told me of his visit to a woman some years ago in her lovely home at Ikeja G.R.A. After some time he had to make use of the restroom, he got there and was quite impressed with what he saw, very NICE! He picked up a book in her restroom titled 'ALL that men know about women'. To his surprise, all the pages were blank!

Do you get the joke?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:14am On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

A friend told me of his visit to a woman some years ago in her lovely home at Ikeja G.R.A. After some time he had to make use of the restroom, he got there and was quite impressed with what he saw, very NICE! He picked up a book in her restroom titled 'ALL that men know about women'. To his surprise, all the pages were blank!

Do you get the joke?

Yes, I get it.  And all I can say is, SORRY.  From the bottom of my heart.  lol  lipsrsealed

You know, it's good at least you're sensitive enough to be perturbed by it.  Some people don't care at all.  It's all in line with being introspective and analytical about yourself and the world around you.  Often, you don't get a definitive answer, but you enjoy the journey.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2011
@ OAMJ, this your story na something else  lipsrsealed

The answer to your question is none of the above. Why would I (the woman) even wanna be a witch at any time undecided . Life's hard enough being a beautiful maiden  grin.

What do i want? I haven't the foggiest idea. The simplest answer I can think of is for a man to make an effort to know enough about me to know  my moods and idiosyncrasies. I can't possibly want the same things all the time, afterall a very wise man once said 'man shall not live by bread alone'.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 10:29am On May 05, 2011
^^
varium et mutabile semper femina.

Why do you women always need to have moods and idiosyncracies?

Why can't y'all just be yourselves? sad
OAM4J:

Do you get the joke?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ever thought about the fact that, just maybe, there's really nothing men need to know? grin
Outrageous, I agree.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:12am On May 05, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I must be married to a woman cos he has moods and plenty idiosycrasies too grin.

AjanleKoko:

Why can't y'all just be yourselves? sad

Make no mistake. I am myself most of the time (some pretense sometimes doesnt hurt anybody  wink). My moods and idiosyncrasies make me NAIJABABE  wink

varium et mutabile semper femina = Woman is ever a changeful and capricious thing - Very apt
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:21pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

I wanted to ask you, what is complex about my answer that, "I only know what I, Isale, wants and do not know what other women want since we are not a monolith"?

If you were asked, "What do men want," what would your answer be?  And don't give me a simple response like, "men want sex and women are the way to get it." lol.  Or maybe you all are that simple.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:23pm On May 05, 2011
naijababe:

The answer to your question is none of the above. Why would I (the woman) even wanna be a witch at any time undecided . Life's hard enough being a beautiful maiden  grin.

What do i want? I haven't the foggiest idea. The simplest answer I can think of is for a man to make an effort to know enough about me to know  my moods and idiosyncrasies. I can't possibly want the same things all the time, afterall a very wise man once said 'man shall not live by bread alone'.

Yeah!  We're alike alright.  undecided Like water and fire.  tongue

We = naijababe and IsaleGangan (visionary souls)
We = all women
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

Yeah! We're alike alright. undecided Like water and fire. tongue

We = naijababe and IsaleGangan (visionary souls)
We = all women

Who's the fire and who's the water?

Note: Isale gangan is exempted from answering this question
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:42pm On May 05, 2011
Whatever!  I won't answer which is water and which is like a raging fire consuming all that comes near her. hahahaha.

But I only said water or fire cos I was trying to juxtapose opposites!  Get it?!

I could have picked any number of nouns: bread or milk; mr.cork or katsumoto; sun or moon; naijababe or isalegangan; coke or fanta; doctor or lawyer; taiwo or kehinde; NIGHT or DAY!!!  pfft!  tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

Whatever!  I won't answer which is water and which is like a raging fire consuming all that comes near her. hahahaha.

But I only said water or fire cos I was trying to juxtapose opposites!  Get it?!

I could have picked any number of nouns: bread or milk; mr.cork or katsumoto; sun or moon; naijababe or isalegangan; coke or fanta; doctor or lawyer; taiwo or kehinde; NIGHT or DAY!!!  pfft!  tongue

Note: Isale gangan is exempted from answering this question
What part of this sentence did you miss eh?

Just so you know, I dont see many opposites in your examples

Bread & Milk -Edibles
Mr Cork & Katsumoto - Human beings that are both NLders
Sun & Moon - Planetary bodies
naijababe & Isalegangan - Clear opposites ( Water & Fire as we now know)
Coke & Fanta - Soft drinks
Doc & Lawyer - Professions
Taiwo & Kehinde - Children
NIGHT or DAY!!!  - Names given to timing of earth's rotational movement with respect to the sun
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:13pm On May 05, 2011
grin grin grin

I rest my case.  cool

You can be the water, if you wanna. Do you wanna? I mean, be the water. It puts out flames and is soothing. wink

Who's the serial heartbreaker (in your location) that's got you crabby? Enquiring minds still want to know. Pretty please!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 6:09pm On May 05, 2011
naijababe:

I must be married to a woman cos he has moods and plenty idiosycrasies too grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe he's just being himself, but you think his xteristics are moods and idiosyncracies grin, considering that you're a woman, and as such assume that everybody's got moods.

Men's moods:'I'm hungry/thirsty', 'I want some lipsrsealed', 'Dang! Arsenal lost again, that sucks!', 'Please scram, I'm watching the game, and don't want to talk about your hair, '. Along those lines sha grin

Women's Moods:   

isale_gan2:

If you were asked, "What do men want," what would your answer be?  And don't give me a simple response like, "men want sex and women are the way to get it." lol.  Or maybe you all are that simple.  smiley

Money is it.

I think what men really want is money. Definitely not sex, maybe more sex than normal grin, which of course comes with having money.

I can't even say power, cos not too many men like responsibility. Responsibility usually comes with power. Women seem to do better with the responsibility thang.

Most men just use power to get money jare. Imagine even Ghadaffi has some cash stashed in Switzerland, after all the graggs. Revolutionary my azz! embarassed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 6:29pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

I wanted to ask you, what is complex about my answer that, "I only know what I, Isale, wants and do not know what other women want since we are not a monolith"?

Because there is no one straight forward answer, so it is complex. Some don't even have an idea of what they want, and some what they want yesterday is different from what they want today and will be different from what what they'll want tomorrow

naijababe:

See what I mean. Now how does a man try to understand what Naijababe wants without solving complex equations?

AjanleKoko:

^^
varium et mutabile semper femina.

$1,000,000,000,000.00 question.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ever thought about the fact that, just maybe, there's really nothing men need to know? grin

Outrageous, I agree.

Actually, I think you are right, there is nothing men need to know/learn, just take them as they come each day, cos yesterday knowledge is useless for today.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 6:40pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

AjanleKoko:

Money is it.

I think what men really want is money. Definitely not sex, maybe more sex than normal grin, which of course comes with having money.

I can't even say power, cos not too many men like responsibility. Responsibility usually comes with power. Women seem to do better with the responsibility thang.

Most men just use power to get money jare. Imagine even Ghadaffi has some cash stashed in Switzerland, after all the graggs. Revolutionary my azz! embarassed

Correct.

With money, 99% of men's tangible needs are met.

With money comes luxury, fun, women, power, cars, holidays etc, etc. Some Pastors, Imams and Babalawos can even be bought with money.

Even the Bible says money answereth ALL things.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2011
See what I mean. Now how does a man try to understand what Naijababe wants without solving complex equations?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin - Even the most advanced computer cannot solve the equations

Maybe he's just being himself, but you think his xteristics are moods and idiosyncracies , considering that you're a woman, and as such assume that everybody's got moods.

U call it xteristics, I call it idiosyncracies. Same naa ni.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 8:12pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Because there is no one straight forward answer, so it is complex. Some don't even have an idea of what they want, and some what they want yesterday is different from what they want today and will be different from what what they'll want tomorrow

We have complexity and simplicity all in a jumble here.

So, am I to understand (1) that men know what other men want, and are united in the response (2) that what men want is money?   

OAM4J, is this why you think women are complex?  You expect any woman to be able answer this vague question, "what do women want?"

I really didn't expect you to be able able to answer for all men.  Mine was a rhetorical question where i expected you to concur that you have not a clue what other men want but you are confident in your wants and needs. LOL

Anyway, I reiterate that I know what I want, every day, every season.  Always have, always will.  The specifics (of those wants) are revealed only on a need-to-know basis.  cool 

Now, all you have to do is pose the question to 3 billion more women. cheesy

To simplify somewhat, maybe just accept that each person (woman) is an individual with unique life experiences, moods, hopes and wants.  That is what I do - with everyone, male or female. 

OAM4J:

With money, 99% of men's tangible needs are met.

With money comes luxury, fun, women, power, cars, holidays etc, etc. Some Pastors, Imams and Babalawos can even be bought with money.

Even the Bible says money answereth ALL things.

What are you planning to do in the future, OAM4J unpronounceable name?!  shocked

AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe he's just being himself, but you think his xteristics are moods and idiosyncracies grin, considering that you're a woman, and as such assume that everybody's got moods.

shocked  embarassed cry  angry cry sad sad

Men's moods:'I'm hungry/thirsty', 'I want some lipsrsealed', 'Dang! Arsenal lost again, that sucks!', 'Please scram, I'm watching the game, and don't want to talk about your hair, '. Along those lines sha grin

Women's Moods:   

grin  Teacher Teacher Will you teach me?  grin

Money is it.

Most men just use power to get money jare. 

Thanks for clarifying - for once since I've known you, btw!  cheesy I'm still unsure that you can so confidently speak for all men. I imagine there is a struggle between the desire for power, money and physical and emotional satisfaction in all humans.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 8:58pm On May 05, 2011
"Your agro dey cash me"

DK,
What are you on about?  I think there's a typo somewhere.
Anyway, I sense you've recently undergone sensitivity training.  Therefore, I will give you another chance, which I will regret.  As usual.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 9:00pm On May 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

We have complexity and simplicity all in a jumble here.

So, am I to understand (1) that men know what other men want, and are united in the response (2) that what men want is money?   

OAM4J, is this why you think women are complex?  You expect any woman to be able answer this vague question, "what do women want?"

I really didn't expect you to be able able to answer for all men.  Mine was a rhetorical question where i expected you to concur that you have not a clue what other men want but you are confident in your wants and needs. LOL

Anyway, I reiterate that I know what I want, every day, every season.  Always have, always will.  The specifics (of those wants) are revealed only on a need-to-know basis.  cool 

Now, all you have to do is pose the question to 3 billion more women. cheesy

What men need is so straightforward and easy to understand. It is the the reason why men kept falling for the same thing Adam fell for and years to come men will still want the same thing and make the same mistake their great grand fathers, grand fathers and fathers made.

But Women?   I dunno and nobody knows.

To simplify somewhat, maybe just accept that each person (woman) is an individual with unique life experiences, moods, hopes and wants.  That is what I do - with everyone, male or female. 

Agreed! that is why it is complex. One answer/solution doesn't fit all and the answer/solution for one woman today would not be true for the same woman tomorrow.

What are you planning to do in the future, OAM4J unpronounceable name?!  shocked

In the future, I want to make more money  cool

Pronunciation: say OAM, say 4, say J, now call them together. Get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.