Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (8152 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Kinematics: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

What judgement will any body expect from fool like you...A bias individual like you

Chino I'm not as mentally retarded as you are. You that is not proud of your anambala.

I'm here to burst lies. I am currently in Ibeno and can disprove all this your nonsense lies.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Chino I'm not as mentally retarded as you are. You that is not proud of your anambala.

I'm here to burst lies. I am currently in Ibeno and can disprove all this your nonsense lies.
Please name the place in ibeno you are?
Secondly name the biggest market in ibeno?
Thirdly how much is the t fare from Iwou-achang to okorutip. odakedado oabasi aya mia fend ufen. Ndiseme mpor, onam ikot nte afo
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Carson110(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Bursting lies kee you there. You are in Ibeno?Why are you not in your developed Delta? You think I don't know Delta too. They so call Asaba is one single highway town. When you cross Niger bridge you weep on the scantiness and unclothedness of Asaba Compared to Onitsha.

Or is it Warri that is trumping in old Glory? You won't even try to call Agbor or Sapele a city because those places are slump on their own.
I know Delta very well so don't come and flap your weakling wings here else I will break them. I don't usually comment but don't push me.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Carson110:

Bursting lies kee you there. You are in Ibeno?Why are you not in your developed Delta? You think I don't know Delta too. They so call Asaba is one single highway town. When you cross Niger bridge you weep on the scantiness and unclothedness of Asaba Compared to Onitsha.

Or is it Warri that is trumping in old Glory? You won't even try to call Agbor or Sapele a city because those places are slump on their own.
I know Delta very well so don't come and flap your weakling wings here else I will break them. I don't usually comment but don't push me.
Leave the idiot he keep claiming to be in Ibeno...he once said he stayed in uyo then eket now ibeno. Eyen ifon ke eyi odo
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by mabea: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackking98:
I disagree with you. Why say so?
Because I've been there Dr
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
mabea:
Because I've been there Dr
What the name of your state let me know if your proud of it ?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 1:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Breaking news bro::::

A’Ibom Set for Automobile Plant as Containers of Equipment Arrive
Priscilla Christopher Priscilla Christopher
3 days ago

Akwa Ibom State has taken delivery of containers of equipment for the Ibom Automobile Manufacturing and Assembling company.

The company, with the brand license of Mimshac Vehicle Assembling Plant, located in Ikot Ukap in Itu Local Government Area, is using the latest cutting-edge technology to be a leading plant in automobile assembling with specialty in the production of luxury buses, utility vehicles, ambulances and fire trucks.

According to the state Ministry of Information, the Ibom automobile Plant, while undergoing development processes, was faced with teething challenges due to economic recession.

However, the containers arrived and were received in good condition.

On hand to take delivery of the equipment on behalf of the Akwa Ibom State Government were the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Technical Matters and Due Process, Elder Ufot Ebong flanked by the Chairman, Foreign Direct Investments, Mr. Gabriel Ukpe, among others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/platinum.ng/the-company-with-the-brand-license-of-mimshac-vehicle-assembling-plant-located-in-ikot-ukap-in-itu-local-government-area-is-using-the-latest-cutting-edge-technology-to-be-a-leading-plant-in-automob/amp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) / NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.