Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (8120 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

I am from Delta and I will tell you that Akwa Ibom is far better in every indices than any other state in the Niger Delta. Ikot-Ekpene is a beautiful town, so also Eket. In between they have very beautiful and serene towns and villages. Akwa Ibom struck a balance between modernity and nature.

u garrit my man..u garrit no mind am,she has not gone to AK before

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Well, that is if you guys don't relent.
If both Akwaibom and delta continue to have visionary governors.
Both will develop very fast, but delta will have advantage of more developed places than Akwaibom.

As for the bolded, I agree.
Cos you beat them down in education, human development, poverty and security.
My working wonder governor okowa with his smart government is taking Delta state to the promise land.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
Do you know how much cost in Asaba town or warri or even ogwashi ukwu? Asaba surround with slums? In terms of building it will take uyo 30years to come close to Asaba level or even ogwashi ukwu level.
[/s]

Asaba that was developed by Onitsha main market touts.

I will rather leave in Uyo where it is beautiful and serene.

And besides, do you have an aversion to nature?

When I see the beautiful green, serene and aquatic enviroment in Akwa Ibom, you see bush.

You don't even know that the most exclusive places are where there are less people.

Asaba is no better than any other jungle slum in Niggeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
odoko grin

The meaning in Yoruba only applies to females not male grin
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
My working wonder governor okowa with his smart government is taking Delta state to the promise land.

Epeleeee. undecided
State with working governor.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

When you want to mention South South and Biafra, make sure to use non igob speaking part of South south.

Are you a thief? Why do you want to steal igbo land? Leave igbo land in South south alone.
Your niger delta ends with non igbo speaking part of south south.
All igbo land in your south south are part of the igbo nation, starting from igbanke in Edo state to Bonny in rivers state.
In the event of dissolution of Nigeria, igbo won't leave an inch of her land to you thieves and parasites.

When the time comes, try to annex any igbo land in South south. We will decimate all of you without mercy. I repeat, without mercy. The hour will arrive and we will see how you rats will annex igbo land. Thieves and parasites.
who are d real thieves and parasites NSAL
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Idiot, I am not Igbo and I know how these Bini vampires are.

The reason why Delta state was created out of old Bendel was because the Binis where developing their ancient city. All the State schools were concentrated in Edo. Abraka was a mere campus to Ekpoma and only got to be autonomous after the Students demanded from the first civilian governor of Delta to declare Abraka as a full fledged university.

The Bini people concentrated every infrastructure and institutions to the north even though Delta was were money was being generated from be it oil and gas, rubber, oil palm and Timber.

Bini people nah snake. This is why after Bendel was broken up they all went to do ashawoe work in Europe. They are lazy parasites.
what's your ethnic group if you aren't ashamed of it? You hide behind a moniker spewing lies and insults trying to drag an ethnic group down
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jakemedg(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I've been making sense, you probably put on your thinking cap today cool
You rarely make sense
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

The meaning in Yoruba only applies to females not male grin
the meaning in Urhobo applie to different thing grin
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by xcon: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Edo is not Niger Delta, maybe Southsouth but NOT Niger Delta and besides Edo is the most backward state in the Niger Delta. You belong with Kogi and not Niger Delta.

Bini winch and their ashawoe hustle has already disqualified you from any links with the Niger Delta so, Bini is going to join Lokoja and Ebira people.

. Edo is Niger delta any attempt of Ipob to separate Edo from south south will fail. SS say no to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jakemedg(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
There is nothing like south south region. It is south east(8 cardinal points) or south south east /south south west (16 cardinal points)
So should south south region be called South Central ?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by waledeji(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
There is nothing like south south region. It is south east(8 cardinal points) or south south east /south south west (16 cardinal points)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by xcon: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

When you want to mention South South and Biafra, make sure to use non igob speaking part of South south.

Are you a thief? Why do you want to steal igbo land? Leave igbo land in South south alone.
Your niger delta ends with non igbo speaking part of south south.
All igbo land in your south south are part of the igbo nation, starting from igbanke in Edo state to Bonny in rivers state.
In the event of dissolution of Nigeria, igbo won't leave an inch of her land to you thieves and parasites.

When the time comes, try to annex any igbo land in South south. We will decimate all of you without mercy. I repeat, without mercy. The hour will arrive and we will see how you rats will annex igbo land. Thieves and parasites.
. Ipob man, Igbo land end in the five southeast state any attempt in to ss is a deceleration of war.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by waledeji(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I've been making sense, you probably put on your thinking cap today cool
Jesu!!! She offend you before cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
the meaning in Urhobo applie to different thing grin

I'll try and find out the meaning angry
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jakemedg(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Edo is not Niger Delta, maybe Southsouth but NOT Niger Delta and besides Edo is the most backward state in the Niger Delta. You belong with Kogi and not Niger Delta.

Bini winch and their ashawoe hustle has already disqualified you from any links with the Niger Delta so, Bini is going to join Lokoja and Ebira people.

What's your problem with edo state and how is this disjointed piece of trash related to the Post mr man?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
xcon:
. Edo is Niger delta any attempt of Ipob to separate Edo from south south will fail. SS say no to Biafra.

lol

So you think Niger Delta is synomyous to South South?

Culturally and geographically, there is a big difference between what you call the southsouth and Niger Delta.

Edo is not by any definition part of the Niger Delta. Edo is part of the geo-political zone called southsouth.

Culturally, how do you reconcile the Muslim north and Yoruba parts of Edo with the rest of the Niger Delta?

Just as the Ogoja and Obudu people are more closely related to the Tivi and Eigede people of Benue, so also are you people in Edo more closely related to the Ebira and Yorubas.

Go and be with your people in those regions after all your political decisions since 2015 has shown you are not part of us in any way; geographically, culturally and politically.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by supersdo520: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2020
So far this year, many U.S. retailers and restaurants have suffered three waves in a row: first, the pandemic of the New Corona virus; followed by the worst economic downturn in a decade; and now, they have been violently disrupted and robbed by protests. Had to close the shop again. Some companies even suffered severe losses. The Wall Street Journal talked to business owners who experienced the impact.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
What's your problem with edo state and how is this disjointed piece of trash related to the Post mr man?

What the hell is there to like about Edo?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
xcon:
. Ipob man, Igbo land end in the five southeast state any attempt in to ss is a deceleration of war.

Funniest thing is how you one state tribes (and in most cases you share the states with others) some how see Igbo land as tiny.

A Bini man whose estate starts from Okada and ends on the outskirts of Sapele road, will tell an Igbo who has 5 states with numerous cities and towns as landless.

Consider if all these states in Igbo land where one, will you say they don't have land again or that you have more land than them?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Jakemedg:

Far south. That's the right description.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

lol

So you think Niger Delta is synomyous to South South?

Culturally and geographically, there is a big difference between what you call the southsouth and Niger Delta.

Edo is not by any definition part of the Niger Delta. Edo is part of the geo-political zone called southsouth.

Culturally, how do you reconcile the Muslim north and Yoruba parts of Edo with the rest of the Niger Delta?

Just as the Ogoja and Obudu people are more closely related to the Tivi and Eigede people of Benue, so also are you people in Edo more closely related to the Ebira and Yorubas.

Go and be with your people in those regions after all your political decisions since 2015 has shown you are not part of us in any way; geographically, culturally and politically.
dude you're obsess with Edo state and it's not good for your health, you can't even say the Ethnic group you belong to.

The only state Edo people don't have cultural affinity with are akwa ibom abd cross river states.

Niger Delta and south south are all government inventions,

The real south south are the most southern most part of Delta state, the whole river abd akwa ibom state.

Western delta and Edo state are Midwest

Cross river and akwa ibom are eastern region in real sense.

Niger delta means oil producing states which includes all south south south states except cross river then abia, imo and ondo states.

But when they say Niger Delta, they are referring to the 4 states that produce 90% of Nigeria oil, akwa ibom, Delta, river and bayelsa state.

So let your obsession with Edo state die down
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I'll try and find out the meaning angry
Is very simple go and do that my son grin cheesy grin
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Funniest thing is how you one state tribes (and in most cases you share the states with others) some how see Igbo land as tiny.

A Bini man whose estate starts from Okada and ends on the outskirts of Sapele road, will tell an Igbo who has 5 states with numerous cities and towns as landless.

Consider if all these states in Igbo land where one, will you say they don't have land again or that you have more land than them?

looking at your post it's clear you are an Igbo "boy" and biafra supremacist, your posts are filled with calling yorubas betrayers etc.

You seriously need help
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Jakemedg:

ie instead of saying South south , u say far south. Instead of north north, you can say far north
Instead of east east, you say mid east and instead of West west , mid west .
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
This list is based on several indices like poverty rate, infrastructures, security, job opportunities, education and human development.

River state is the most development state in South south, they've the best infrastructures and good standard of living compared to the rest.

Secondly is delta state

Third is akwa ibom state

Fourth is Edo state

Fifth is cross river state

Sixth is bayelsa state State

My brother using reality
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Cross River
Edo

4 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
TheGodlessGod:
looking at your post it's clear you are an Igbo "boy" and biafra supremacist, your posts are filled with calling yorubas betrayers etc.

You seriously need help
[/s]

what are you snakes before?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother using reality
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Cross River
Edo

Correct. But please remove Edo from that list. They are from Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother using reality
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Cross River
Edo
cross river over Edo state?? Hmm that's 5 years ago not now.

Where is bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Afam4eva:
I think you're spot on.

Rivers State houses Port-hacourt, the oil capital of Nigeria. Some other parts of the state are also moderately developed.

Delta comes second because it has the most developed cities such as Asaba, Warri, Ugheli, Sapele, Agbor etc.

Third of course is Akwa Ibom with Uyo and Eket holding it down.

Edo state of course has Benin, Auchi etc.

Cross River has Calabar as well as other small towns.

And then Bayelsa.

Please correct yourself on this: Akwa Ibom is second and with time will be the first with Uyo and Eket other cities are Ikot Ekpene , Ibeno, Ikot abasi too. Onna is best in road network and industries because the present governor build all is factories in onna

Below is Ikot Ekpene

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Insecurity: How Security Chiefs Secured Confidence Of Senators – Vanguard / Governor Akeredolu Leads APC Campaign Rally On Ondo Central / Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.