Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (8119 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay, seen.
Good man
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by proeast(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
lies there's no refinery in imo state

A refinery is nearing completion in Ohaji area of Imo state. You can Google it if in doubt, I won't do that for you.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
yes bro
How far your friend, as she started posting picture of delta?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Elimon(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Abfinest007 post=90433016]I have live in all d south south state but cross river and awka ibom should be third n forth not delta state [/s] Apart from uyo which other place is develop in akwa ibom?
Ikot Ekpene,Eket,Onna

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

He won't respond so stop using emotion to type ok
for a lady to sit all her lazy ass life in delta state to comment rubbish that Uyo is the only developed state in AKS shows how dumb she is.
Has she travelled down to Ibeno, Eket, Ikot Abasi, Ikot Ekpene etc?
Has she been to Onna to see new industries?
The best thing is just to ignore cos there are so many idiots on this forum.
That Nwanyiogwashi is the most dumb fellow I've seen on this forum.
Cc Elimon

4 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Elimon:

Ikot Ekpene,Eket,Onna
God bless u

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
proeast:

A refinery is nearing completion in Ohaji area of Imo state. You can Google it if in doubt, I won't do that for you.
what's the name? I want to Google it
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Elimon(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
uyo is fast developing not akwa ibom but Delta state is developing not Asaba alone.
Not only Uyo but Ikot ekpene and Eket too
Ikot ekpene is way older because its an ancient town

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by tiswell(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Afam4eva:
I think you're spot on.

Rivers State houses Port-hacourt, the oil capital of Nigeria. Some other parts of the state are also moderately developed.

Delta comes second because it has the most developed cities such as Asaba, Warri, Ugheli, Sapele, Agbor etc.

Third of course is Akwa Ibom with Uyo and Eket holding it down.

Edo state of course has Benin, Auchi etc.

Cross River has Calabar as well as other small towns.

And then Bayelsa.
Ákwá Ibom is the oil capital of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Guys visit this link below to see the latest developments plans in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/5911602/akwa-ibom-digital-agricultural-hub
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

How far your friend, as she started posting picture of delta?
nope. She's running up and down
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
nope. She's running up and down
Smally wey no travel go dey carry bush call am forest
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

Smally wet no travel go dey bush call am forest
i doubt she has left Delta north senetorial district before.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by oyatz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Every name exist in as much as it's used to identify a person, place or period.

The names of the Geopolitical zones in Nigieria is not necessarily must be the same as Cardinal points.

Jman24:

I never solicited for old eastern region. I'm only saying the name south south doesn't exist. Don't let hate override your sense of reasoning

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by valirex: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
There is nothing like south south region. It is south east(8 cardinal points) or south south east /south south west (16 cardinal points)

Don't tell people what to call themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
valirex:

Don't tell people what to call themselves undecided

Were the people of the so called region allowed to vote for a name for themselves? Oh suddenly you now believe in referendum I presume!
The expression south south has no meaning.. don't refuse to be educated
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
oyatz:
Every name exist in as much as it's used to identify a person, place or period.

The names of the Geopolitical zones in Nigieria is not necessarily must be the same as Cardinal points.

You are right.. it must not be exactly as cardinal point. But when u want to describe a place in the south.. you either use south east or far south or simply south.. question: where do you stay? Answer: I stay at the far south. Not I stay at the south south
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AsabaIjaww: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
for a lady to sit all her lazy ass life in delta state to comment rubbish that Uyo is the only developed state in AKS shows how dumb she is.
Cc Elimon
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AsabaIjaww: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
God bless u
[/s]
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AsabaIjaww: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're so dumb.
stop being stupid u lazy troll.
Travel out and stop living in ignorance.
[/s]
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by simeotexy: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
What has united got to do with the truth I told you? Compare akwa ibom state with ebonyi state not Delta state.
a state that owns airline.. stadium..wtf r u saying

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by simeotexy: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Development isn't about Infrastructures alone.

What about
Human development
Education
Poverty rate
Security etc.
remove poverty..it's a national issue m sure u urself u re poor AF

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
simeotexy:
remove poverty..it's a national issue m sure u urself u re poor AF
Lol
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by valirex: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

Were the people of the so called region allowed to vote for a name for themselves? Oh suddenly you now believe in referendum I presume!
The expression south south has no meaning.. don't refuse to be educated

You can say whatever you want that for your phone screen you can't change the name. You just an online blabber.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
valirex:

You can say whatever you want that for your phone screen you can't change the name. You just an online blabber.

You are welcome
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Elimon(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
Cc Elimon
I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osoba: Some Persons Sat On APC Report On Restructuring / NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agent, Brazil Returnee, Recovers Cookies, Others / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.