Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (8087 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
15years ?
You're not a serious human being
How do you think that a town that has Madam Ngozi okonjo, Jay jay okocha and myself to mention but few can be like that in this year and age?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
lies there's no refinery in imo state

You need to travel.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lolz I won't fall for nairaland pictures grin cheesy ibeno can't be compare to ogwashi ukwu that is the fact.

I won't blame you for insulting the operational headquarter of ExxonMobil in nigeria..I won't blame you for insulting a city with the biggest shoreline in west africa . I wouldn't blame you for comparing that your slum to Ibeno . I only blame your ignorance bigoted self. Continue to suck in foolishness . Don't get expose

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

No problems.
You will learn through the hard way.
Let's Nigeria gets to the point of disintegration first.
For now, Nigeria is still standing.

Nigeria is history SS is standing and you I will round u up in that 2plots of land you call SE and any noise from any quarter of it you are done for
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

I won't blame you for insulting the operational headquarter of ExxonMobil in nigeria..I won't blame you for insulting a city with the biggest shoreline in west africa . I wouldn't blame you for comparing that your slum to Ibeno . I only blame your ignorance bigoted self. Continue to suck in foolishness . Don't get expose

She is 22years of age leave d baby girl I doubt if she has gone for NYSC

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

He won't be able to do that
she has been typing plenty since. Post pictures she's dancing around it. She's not serious. Akwa ibom is more developed than Delta and that's fact.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
What has united got to do with the truth I told you? Compare akwa ibom state with ebonyi state not Delta state.
post photos aunty.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
How do you think that a town that has Madam Ngozi okonjo, Jay jay okocha and myself to mention but few can be like that in this year and age?
show me photos of your great ogwashi uku you're telling me how old this and that. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ehn ehn you dont mean it, no be small thing o! Abeg when r u going for service, fighting Urobos, Bini and others shouldn't be u stock

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na wa oooo.
This thread originally is about South South development.

It has turned to South East and South South.
Why are the majority behaving like minority

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
she has been typing plenty since. Post pictures she's dancing around it. She's not serious. Akwa ibom is more developed than Delta and that's fact.

Development isn't about Infrastructures alone.

What about
Human development
Education
Poverty rate
Security etc.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

Nigeria is history SS is standing and you I will round u up in that 2plots of land you call SE and any noise from any quarter of it you are done for

No problems. It's never your fault. Our fore fathers weren't aggressive nor expansionist. This is a different igbo generation from their fathers. I don't pray for a war between the great igbo nation and non igbo speaking of South south bc, if it happens, it will be terrible.

As a Benin man, you will have to pass through anioma . Good luck on that.

As an ibibio man, you will have to pass through Arochukwu. Good luck on that.

As an Ijaw man, you will have to pass through Ahoada. It is well.

That day will come. We have the capacity through our automotive and manufacturing/fabrication sectors. Pray we stop the decimation at igbo boundary if you provoke us to a war by trying to annex igbo land.

Why are you interested in igbo land?
Do you want to go to war with the Great igbo nation?
Who stops you from leaving igbo land alone?
You are looking for trouble.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
if it is more developed than ibeno why can't I find better pictures of it on the internet but I can find that of ibeno. Mtchewww
Argue with facts not emotions
Brown roof and slum everywhere in this pix of delta...so dirty and brown
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

No problems. It's never your fault. Our fore fathers weren't aggressive nor expansionist. This is a different igbo generation from their fathers. I don't pray for a war between the great igbo nation and non igbo speaking of South south bc, if it happens, it will be terrible.

That day will come. We have the capacity through our automotive and manufacturing/fabrication sectors. Pray we stop the decimation at igbo boundary if you provoke us to a war by trying to annex igbo land.

nme idad...enu o se! enu o se! empty bottle lo ma n pariwo...
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

What about
Human development
Education
Poverty rate
Security etc.
You've seen Akwa Ibom beats Delta in infrastructure, we beat them in cleanliness as we're the neatest state in Nigeria there was a thread on it too , and about security we're the safest state in the Niger Delta.
About poverty rate they're the second least poor state in Nigeria after Lagos and we give them that but we're also in the top least poor state coming behind rivers State. About education Akwa Ibom is not in the educationally deficient state category so yes we're doing well for a state that is about thirty something years old and the and among the youngest States in Nigeria. We're doing well

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

She is 22years of age leave d baby girl I doubt if she has gone for NYSC
Lol
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

The non igbo speaking of South south are the thieves and parasites.
Leave igbo land alone.
I'm against IPOB because they brought all these insult to us.
see pot calling the kettle black...u guys are d real thieves not wonder yorubas hate una...bigots
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:
Ehn ehn you dont mean it, no be small thing o! Abeg when r u going for service, fighting Urobos, Bini and others shouldn't be u stock
leave her, na smally
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
What really pissed me off about this thread is that it was one Bini riffraff that for some reason decided to do a comparative study of the Niger Delta while including his backward state as part of ND.

I remember the same useless OP even did a thread where he made his useless Benin as capital of a future Niger Delta Republic.

I said before here and I have said before elsewhere - EDO is NOT part of Niger Delta.

Binikingdom take phucking note.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:

You've seen Akwa Ibom beats Delta in infrastructure, we beat them in cleanliness as we're the neatest state in Nigeria there was a thread on it too , and about security we're the safest state in the Niger Delta.
About poverty rate they're the second least poor state in Nigeria after Lagos and we give them that but we're also in the top least poor state coming behind rivers State. About education Akwa Ibom is not in the educationally deficient state category so yes we're doing well for a state that is about thirty something years old and the and among the youngest States in Nigeria. We're doing well

Okay.
I think it's a tie.

Akwaibom beats delta in
Infrastructures
Security
Cleaningness

Delta beats Akwaibom in
Human development
Poverty rate
Education
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Akwa ibom can never be above Delta state Apart from uyo which other place is develop in akwa ibom compare to Delta state that has many developed cities.
you're so dumb.
stop being stupid u lazy troll.
Travel out and stop living in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

What about
Human development
Education
Poverty rate
Security etc.

Please make used of the attachment below
https://en.wikiafripedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

First thing first I always tell you people to leave out Abriba and Arrochukwu out of every discussion with people of AkwaCross.
You know nothing they aren't ordinary Igbo's like you
Let it be d first and last time I hear you talk anything about expansionist nonsense.... plz never use dat coward mouth to say such it makes you really sound like a chicken.
I will stop here coz every other thing are rants of an ant.
Just don't dare lemme catch u n KANU on any SS soil.....rats
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Cleo7:
see pot calling the kettle black...u guys are d real thieves not wonder yorubas hate una...bigots

Why are you pained bc of igbo land? Are you an igbo man? Why are you interested in igbo land?

God bless igbo land.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AdaGod1(f): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're so dumb.
stop being stupid u lazy troll.
Travel out and stop living in ignorance.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

First thing first I always tell you people to leave out Abriba and Arrochukwu out of every discussion with people of AkwaCross.
You know nothing they aren't ordinary Igbo's like you
Let it be d first and last time I hear you talk anything about expansionist nonsense.... plz never use dat coward mouth to say such it makes you really sound like a chicken.
I will stop here coz every other thing are rants of an ant.
Just don't dare lemme catch u n KANU on any SS soil.....rats

SS soil you said. You are a thief.
Go to Asaba, Opobo, ndoki, etche, and all igbo clans in South south and preach to them how they are not Igbo.
Come and annex igbo land. Thief

As an igbo man, I'm not interested in what you do with your non igbo speaking part of South south. Why can't you remove igbo land from your mind?
Are you a parasite? I'm not interested in other tribes and you should do the same.

Igbo is igbo.

God bless igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stop competing among yourselves do a thread on d best of Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:

He can make used of the attachment

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:
Stop competing among yourselves do a thread on d best of Niger Delta
no competition o
Some ipob goons arrived with Igbo this and that and it wasn't necessary but they've been taken care of. All that is happening now is just friendly banter between SS states and nothing deep

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

Please make used of the attachment below

Okay, seen.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
AdaGod1:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
He won't respond so stop using emotion to type ok
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

SS soil you said. You are a thief.
Go to Asaba, Opobo, ndoki, etche, and all igbo clans in South south and preach to them how they are not Igbo.
Come and annex igbo land. Thief

Tell me that state you are from if your father born you well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNGA: Buhari's Speech Lacked Personal Commitments, Contained Lies — PDP Reps / INEC Directs Parties To Submit Membership Register 30 Days Before Primaries / Is Option A4 A Viable Option For Election In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.