Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (8125 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Travel out Mister
travel out mistress..why cancel akwa-ibom SMH
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2020
ovcwality:

you are stupid, everything you guys will call black man, so what about middle east, far east etc, is it among the cardinal points too? angry

Reason like white man ko red man nii

If you are observant, no two cardinal points alike were joined together .." middle" is a description of a place same with 'far'.
I would agree with you if they accepted east east ...or if we accepted far south. Did I succeed in educating you?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Edo is not Niger Delta, maybe Southsouth but NOT Niger Delta and besides Edo is the most backward state in the Niger Delta. You belong with Kogi and not Niger Delta.

Bini winch and their ashawoe hustle has already disqualified you from any links with the Niger Delta so, Bini is going to join Lokoja and Ebira people.

Igbo man cure yourself from hate and drink cold water.

Edo and igbos aren't enemies don't make it so

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Your sense is like glo network.

Glo is very fast In my area.
Yours is like NEPA light. (low current, high current, flashing the light, blackout tongue)
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Akwa ibom can never be above Delta state Apart from uyo which other place is develop in akwa ibom compare to Delta state that has many developed cities.

I am from Delta and I will tell you that Akwa Ibom is far better in every indices than any other state in the Niger Delta. Ikot-Ekpene is a beautiful town, so also Eket. In between they have very beautiful and serene towns and villages. Akwa Ibom struck a balance between modernity and nature.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2020
xcon:
. Ipob propaganda machine. south south say no to Biafra. Old eastan region is dead and gone Igbo man.

When you want to mention South South and Biafra, make sure to use non igob speaking part of South south.

Are you a thief? Why do you want to steal igbo land? Leave igbo land in South south alone.
Your niger delta ends with non igbo speaking part of south south.
All igbo land in your south south are part of the igbo nation, starting from igbanke in Edo state to Bonny in rivers state.
In the event of dissolution of Nigeria, igbo won't leave an inch of her land to you thieves and parasites.

When the time comes, try to annex any igbo land in South south. We will decimate all of you without mercy. I repeat, without mercy. The hour will arrive and we will see how you rats will annex igbo land. Thieves and parasites.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Well,
You should know that akwa ibom is changing very fast.
And you can't really use "other place" to judge.

Look at Rivers.
The infrastructures are heavily built in port Harcourt
Even in 20years to come akwa ibom can never over take Delta state as for river state,is only port Harcourt that is comparable to Delta state apart from that nothing else because Delta beat them down
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nairalandmonika: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Afam4eva:
I think you're spot on.

Rivers State houses Port-hacourt, the oil capital of Nigeria. Some other parts of the state are also moderately developed.

Delta comes second because it has the most developed cities such as Asaba, Warri, Ugheli, Sapele, Agbor etc.

Third of course is Akwa Ibom with Uyo and Eket holding it down.

Edo state of course has Benin, Auchi etc.

Cross River has Calabar as well as other small towns.

And then Bayelsa.
But u know akwa ibom is now the number one oil producing state in Nigeria, follow by delta

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Genoa(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

I never solicited for old eastern region. I'm only saying the name south south doesn't exist. Don't let hate override your sense of reasoning
Will you keep quiet ? It's just a way of group people(states) into zones.

You can as well question the United States, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

I am from Delta and I will tell you that Akwa Ibom is far better in every indices than any other state in the Niger Delta. Ikot-Ekpene is a beautiful town, so also Eket. In between they have very beautiful and serene towns and villages. Akwa Ibom struck a balance between modernity and nature.

Akwa ibom state better than Delta state? In your dream?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Even in 20years to come akwa ibom can never over take Delta state as for river state,is only port Harcourt that is comparable to Delta state apart from that nothing else because Delta beat them down

These people need to travel.
How on earth do you compare Delta with Akwa Ibom?

Rivers and delta states are ahead of other states in South south.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Genoa:

Will you keep quiet ? It's just a way of group people(states) into zones.

You can as well question the United States, mtcheew.

Again ..no two cardinal points alike.. middle/mid is a description of a region. Far south as against south south is reasonable enough. But black man can't reason properly
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Igbo man cure yourself from hate and drink cold water.

Edo and igbos aren't enemies don't make it so

Idiot, I am not Igbo and I know how these Bini vampires are.

The reason why Delta state was created out of old Bendel was because the Binis where developing their ancient city. All the State schools were concentrated in Edo. Abraka was a mere campus to Ekpoma and only got to be autonomous after the Students demanded from the first civilian governor of Delta to declare Abraka as a full fledged university.

The Bini people concentrated every infrastructure and institutions to the north even though Delta was were money was being generated from be it oil and gas, rubber, oil palm and Timber.

Bini people nah snake. This is why after Bendel was broken up they all went to do ashawoe work in Europe. They are lazy parasites.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

These people need to travel.
How on earth do you compare Delta with Akwa Ibom?

Rivers and delta states are ahead of other states in South south.

seriously they need to travel .
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Well, that is if you guys don't relent.
If both Akwaibom and delta continue to have visionary governors.
Both will develop very fast, but delta will have advantage of more developed places than Akwaibom.

As for the bolded, I agree.
Cos you beat them down in education, human development, poverty and security.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Glo is very fast In my area.
Yours is like NEPA light. (low current, high current, flashing the light, blackout tongue)
odoko grin
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

But u know akwa ibom is now the number one oil producing state in Nigeria, follow by delta
The topic is not about which states are the largest oil producing states.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by ovcwality(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

If u are observant, no two cardinal points alike were joined together .." middle" is a description of a place same with 'far'.
I would agree with you if they accepted east east ...or if we accepted far south. Did I succeed in educating you?
Mtchew, middle of east?
If you reason well, south south will mean southernmost part of south, we can use/create words we want too. Different parts in the world use different phrases, it must not be the same, na wetin we call am for naija be that
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Genoa(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

Again ..no two cardinal points alike.. middle/mid is a description of a region. Far south as against south south is reasonable enough. But black man can't reason properly
Some minutes ago you said we should think like the whites, are Americans not White Enough? Arguably the most Developed country in the world.

Is something wrong with you?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Cleo7:
travel out mistress..why cancel akwa-ibom SMH
How can akwa ibom be above Delta state?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

How do you measure development? Is it when you have densely packed ghettos like that slum Lagos?

Akwa Ibom any day for me. The place is serene, clean and developing at a slow and steady pace. And FYI, land in Uyo axis is at least 7 million and can go for as much as 50million.

Uyo and Akwa Ibom is the best. I am not from there but the truth be told.

Rivers and Delta have serious security issues and they are basically composed of slums. PH is surronded by slums, same with Warri, Asaba.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
akwa ibom is developing fast
uyo is fast developing not akwa ibom but Delta state is developing not Asaba alone.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by sageb: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Rivers state is number 1, correct all is in order.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
seriously they need to travel .

I won't argue with these people with regards to Biafra, igbo land and niger delta.

This thread has confirmed it. They don't know the history /status of their immediate environment.

Asari made it known to them. He mentioned all the igbo clans in South south and challanged Nnamdi kanu to stop the oil flow from these igbo clans.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Genoa:

Some minutes ago you said we should think like the whites, are Americans not White Enough? Arguably the most Developed country in the world.

Is something wrong with you?

I'm telling you that an appropriate word for south south could be far south. Because far, mid ,middle are all description for a region. My God!
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Well if you prefer urban jungles as a criteria. As for me Uyo is the best city in Nigeria. It is clean and safe. Abuja no near Uyo

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
There is nothing like south south region. It is south east(8 cardinal points) or south south east /south south west (16 cardinal points)
them don come, attach by force
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
When will this forum learn to argue objectively without tribal sentiments
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Genoa(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

I'm telling you that an appropriate word for south south could be far south. Because far, mid ,middle are all description for a region. My God!
Carry your confusion go somewhere else Oga.

I've never seen someone from SS complaining about the name or attaching themselves to SE.

It's only people from the other part that do attachee by force.

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

How do you measure development? Is it when you have densely packed ghettos like that slum Lagos?

Akwa Ibom any day for me. The place is serene, clean and developing at a slow and steady pace. And FYI, land in Uyo axis is at least 7 million and can go for as much as 50million.

Uyo and Akwa Ibom is the best. I am not from there but the truth be told.

Rivers and Delta have serious security issues and they are basically composed of slums. PH is surronded by slums, same with Warri, Asaba.

Do you know how much cost in Asaba town or warri or even ogwashi ukwu? Asaba surround with slums? In terms of building it will take uyo 30years to come close to Asaba level or even ogwashi ukwu level.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Genoa:

Carry your confusion go somewhere else Oga.

I've never seen someone from SS complaining about the name or attaching themselves to SE.

It's only people from the other part that do attachee by force.

Me too , I have not seen someone from they so called SS complain. But I hope you were able to learn something new today?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
This list is based on several indices like poverty rate, infrastructures, security, job opportunities, education and human development.

River state is the most development state in South south, they've the best infrastructures and good standard of living compared to the rest.

Secondly is delta state

Third is akwa ibom state

Fourth is Edo state

Fifth is cross river state

Sixth is bayelsa state State

No need for this we need binding from all fronts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Akanimo Udofia As Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Candidate / Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira / Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.