Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies (40691 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2020
omoharry:
Are you originally from Lagos? Your papa, grand parents and great grand parents , are they all from Lagos ? People from Osun , ondo, Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun state will all be claiming lagos .. una nor get village again but Lagos is now ur state of origin. Oga make tribalism no kill you . This is the reason why you will remain poor at Heart becos you see what is wrong and hail and encourage it.
Tinubu collect so much from you and give you crumps only during election and you are here thinking that that is where life end . If feel sorry for people that reason like you.
Tinubu and his dynasty are feeding off from the hard working masses including your own peiple and u are here supporting him. I feel sorry for you .I am not Igbo but I know when I see something that is wrong I say it the way it is and do not allow my hatred for other tribes to cloud my sense of judgement .
Remember you people are all over the country .So Lagos is not the only state ur kin leaves in.Please stop throwing stones around in the market place .It might touch someone you know .

You're a fool, during my school day i do collect bursary of 50k yearly and a scholarship of 200k once so we are not complaining here, our developments that makes us heaven to your eastern states in from all these levies so if you're not okay with it, you can always relocate to your state to sell palm oil.....we true LAGOS indigens are not complaining at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by BlowYourMind: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2020
johnmattew:
ironically,the ino traders can afford those levies..the roadside Yoruba traders are the ones suffering from this levies...u have seen countless times how Yoruba traders fight those agberos..they just snatch their daily profits/earnings from poor traders
You just been bitter and frustrated, why didn't those that can afford it pay than wait for their shops to be lock. I didn't see any fighting, it was one nonso complaining

4 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
My brother don't mind the useless people pushing for Tinubu 2023 as if the slavery the man and his family members have put Lagosians is not enough, they want to enslave us all. Tinubu will never be President over anybody, let him and his senseless Lagosians continue in their servitude to Tinubu's criminal dynasty

And Lagosian are doing better than you pigs, if your leaders makes your states condusive, you wont have a reason to be lamenting like this.

5 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

It is not by force to stay in Lagos.

They can always return to the filth and mud... after all their leader called them PIGs.

I don't want any grown men crying on my comment grin

PS - Tinubu has decided to impose tribal marks and Muslim names to those who want to stay in Lagos.

grin grin

me I want the sanyeri type of tribal marks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2020
tiredoflife:

Oh the goal of all afonja is for everyone to leave lagos
Oh I see

You can leave or jump in the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by CocoaOla: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
The problem with we the black we argue to win. We ain't willing to help each other rather we are willing to mock each other. Even in your country their those that thinks that they are superior than others, and that's is the problem we Africa most black are facing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
johnmattew:
she is the Iyaloja of all Lagos markets...her father,mother ,brother and herself have colonised Lagos
Thats imposition. And it's wrong
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by CocoaOla: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Th problem with we the black we argue to win. We ain't willing to help each other rather we are willing to mock each other. Even in your country their those that thinks that they are superior than others, and that's is the problem we Africa most black are facing.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Igbos are already seeing the consequences of running their mouths against Yorubas. Trust me, you ain't seen nothing. Thought you said Lagos is a no man's land.

You guys have more to loose. Yorubas know how to frustrate your life without using any weapon. I sympathize with respectful and hard-working Igbos in Lagos, but the majority of them are the cause of their misfortune befalling the rest of them.

Learn to always respect your host. Even if the sanction is lifted, there are still other ways to put you guys in your place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by DEADALIVE: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2020
A country that's is surpose to encourage micro businesses is using thesame vain to extoll money from them because a bigger player always wanting daily returns without working...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by SmartPolician: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
darams4all:
There's no market in Nigeria wey people no dey pay into the account of market management. So no complain too much. Pay, that's what we call work permit. But wait set, howmany Yoruba Igbo grant access to sell market for Onitsha. My people think oooo!

Yourba people cannot trade at all.

An Igbo man doesn't need to attend a business school to become successful in his business.

How do you know this?

Attitude!

For instance, if you underprice the goods of a Yourba woman, she may even insult you.

Do it with an Igbo man or woman, they will smile and tell you, "Bros, you tried but e no reach the cost price. If you come back tomorrow and you no see me again, you go like am?"

He is simply saying that if he continues selling at that rate, it will run him down.

This is no tribalism; this is a fact!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by RPirez: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
Afamed n minorityopinion cum n tell d hardworking big boys to go back to their east ,wat again are u good 4?
But remember in future ,we will remind u all dis u do in Lagos n we won't forgive because we worship chukwu okike abiama not Jehovah god

As much as I despise Tinubu, you folks are even more of trouble and would rather support him on anything against you pple. Go back to wherever jungle your papa come from and go develop am abeg. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by code7644: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Chrisbella24(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Achieverbb post=90468790][/quote]

Very sad thing.

Two women borrowed 500 naira each to pay for their T.F home.

Those Agbero no wan hear say you no sell.

It's really tiring
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by OpinionCounts(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
It will be a monumental disaster to allow Tinubu get close to the seat of president..him and his entire lineage are gluttonous thieves..God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by persius555(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Rendering people unproductive
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by johnmattew: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Thats imposition. And it's wrong
funniest part is that Yorubas In Lagos are ok and cool with it...the way they defend Tinubu is alarming

kudos Yorubas in Ogun, Oyo,Ekiti and Ondo for fighting against godfatherism and oppression
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Woleett: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2020
I thought these nyamuris said Lagos was a no man's land? grin I guess the real Lagosians are putting you in your place. Yoruba people will frustrate your life without lifting a weapon against you, continue running your mouths like idiots

7 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Adaibeku(f): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:

But why are you here crying?

Aren't you guys the owner of Lagos again?
we own lagos
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Tinubu is literally richer than Dangote because he owns the entire Lagos State.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
we own lagos

So why are you crying over a small levy to your gods?

7 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

I gat nothing to tell u, bcs I don't engage new recruit on nairaland, frustration go kill Afonjas

Just accept your fate to be part of a failed system called Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Doyou2019: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Prettybhoy:
I thought federal government and state government should be the only one taking levies?

Well ,you should also have thought about the fact that you are in Nigeria where every darn thing is up-side-down.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by tradepunter: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

"Iyaloja and a Babaloja"
What da fuckkkk

Be a real niggarrr
There is no need for all these

Even the so called Lagos is one overrated slum!
The whole of it is a slum
A squalid!
Mucky
Slummmy
Vile
And very dirty
Have been there before as a real niggarrr and a Bini son
That place is not conducive for living
Low Moda fuckkking overrated slum

grin grin grin grin grin

You are one hell of a crazy dude men... That that's the realist truth said about lagos... grin
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
coputa:
Leave lagos for who,lagos belongs to nobody,it's a no man's land.all the past governors of lagos state are strangers.even tinubu is from osun state.
Raised by who....you're a fool because even if past leaders are from other states, are they from your muddy state....LAGOS IS YORUBALAND...am an indigen of lagos and i accept all my yoruba brother but only want to extort you eastern fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Dayoebe(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
like father like daughter
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2020
BlowYourMind:
They better accept their fate, if they can't abide by the rules, they should pack their bags and go to enugu, it is nairaland ipodpigs that are putting Igbo in trouble
If this people relocate which avenue dey for una to make money because na agbero work una Sabi?

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by coputa(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechspecial:

And Lagosian are doing better than you pigs, if your leaders makes your states condusive, you wont have a reason to be lamenting like this.
Was is not strangers that made lagos conducive,strangers built lagos to where it is today.strangers from ekiti state,anambra state,oyo state,ogun state,kano state,imo state.The only lagosian that have govern lagos state is sir,michael otedola.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Doyou2019:

Well ,you should also have thought about the fact that you are in Nigeria where every darn thing is up-side-down.

Maybe you need to learn about culture and tradition. It is the culture of the Yorubas to have Iyalojas and babalojas. Go to every state in the South West, you will see this in play.

Just because Lagos is now enforcing it doesn't mean it has never been a part of the culture. If you don't like it, you can go back to your state or region.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
The problem of this country isn't the leaders. The problem is the people.

We are not intelligent at all in this nation.
In Nigeria, there's no tribe. There's only rich and poor. When the rich do their things you'd never hear tribe in the matter but they'd use tribalism to make the poor keep fighting themselves. That way we'd never really come together to fight for what really matters. Keep fighting afonja and Igbo on nairaland while some people are forming indaboski with our general wealth. At the end of the day, ask yourself, what about me? My family? My children? My generation yet unborn? Meanwhile Tinubu and co have stolen our wealth and power and shared it among their families.

Enjoy your mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
we own lagos
You're a comedy

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Doyou2019: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
surgical:
The fees are illegal,yhey should challenge it in court
Their Lagos high Court may not give them justice they should persevere till the appeal court
They should put an end to this nonsense once and for all

The same appeal court that has been compromised Have you even seen what is happening at the Supreme Court
lately? Look, the courts can't even save you in this hell-hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom (More Pictures) / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.