Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (76208 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
folake4u:
Hmmm if I start to talk ehnnnnnn, mouth nor go finish grin grin grin.
I met some of them here on Nairaland sad

Oya talk....

So you wan expose me abi? Over that little thing? I told you that she is my ex-wife na? tongue
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Dammylois(f): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
I was on Facebook and his page popped up,It's not even the name He told me.Uncle already has a beautiful wife and two Kids. When I confronted him he started begging that he loves me blah blah black ship.Oniyeye sombori

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by uthlaw: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
Those married men eehn... They'd be looking so young and cute... They'd spoil you baje...
that how your husband will spoil another lady baje....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
VenumX:

I guess you were just her f*CK boy. You were only dating your self.
Why didn't you just walk away when you found out?
I don't know how you will say you like mature women bla bla bla. ...when it's clear you are after their wallet.
The spirit of gigolo and blackmail is in you and it will destroy you.

Read and comprehend naaa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by VenumX: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vulcan24:
I am a married man first.

secondly I don't think married men are that adventurous to keep up the lie, they are simply trying to keep friends and if d opportunity comes they take it.

some men actually have a disconnected homes but the stories here are about girls who quickly wants to know d status of the men they met.

I for one I don't tell ladies am married or not unless I see u are matured emotionally to handle my acquittance. I don't want all this misinterpretation they blab up and down.

just know me as myself, if am ok with ur characters I tell u my marital status.

married men are really not good liars unless u meet those who stumble into marriage

hence the girls sometimes are desperate and make it obvious they want a man in their life. if not must all men marry you? the western culture we copy leave allowances for blind dates, flings, one night, casual friend, lovers etc.

the rush rush nature of marriage is what some disconnected men preys on and some are not even serious about it, in few weeks they will forget about you.

so ladies keep it cool, married men are not demons, they are humans and sometimes they need someone and a different shade to their life

Stick with ratchet women in need of attention. Or better still, do the swingers thing. That way, no one expects anything further.

There is no point advising single, serious minded females whose time you deliberately want to waste. Who are you fooling?

Las las, it's to mistakingly land a ratchet female who will give you the 'spice' you need. Stick to them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Blackdeewhy:
mine was in school 2010. we meet in school, things were so hard for me that I could still remember how my stomach was grumbling for minutes in the exam all ( it was that bad). Well I got an hotel job so from school to work, work home. He helped me out with my assignment and one thing led to another we had sex.
Long story short, I went for my 1year industrial training when I realized I was three months gone. I called him to notify him and he told me he was married, he has two kids. He gave me options of dropping the baby for her mother in the village or be his second wife.
I was just 24 then, I have no friend, no guardian or good parent.
In all I went with option C which was to take care of my self and my child. And till today HE NEVER ASKED, CARE OR TRY TO LOOK BACK.
She will be nine on Monday, few months time I will be through with my masters and give Canada a shot. And Settle down someday!!!!
Nice one....

You strong!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by VenumX: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
luminouz:

Read and comprehend naaa undecided undecided undecided

Take your own advice for once.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dammylois:
I was on Facebook and his page popped up,It's not even the name He told me.Uncle already has a beautiful wife and two Kids. When I confronted him he started begging that he loves me blah blah black ship.Oniyeye sombori

Lol.....

Pele babe
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
VenumX:

Take your own advice for once.

Reaaaaad and compreeeheeennnd!!!
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Deicide: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Incel:

Lol
I swear I didn't have anything in mind when i made that comment. Pocohantas is way older than me. I'm 27, Poco is 36 or so (not sure). So it's not about begging her for attention. I just like the way she carries herself here, giving guys that are always insulting her money.

If I want learn something no be how to get many girls, na how to make money.
Wait guy are you serious? Hey poco howfar Na grin it's your boi should I drop my account number? cheesy
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by AFONAMARO: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
Bros sent a picture and his wedding ring unknowingly to him showed in the picture grin
I had to zoom to see whether my eye dey deceive me sef. All the married women shouting up and down. Your husband is single outside the house you dont know.
I met two on nairaland too. Both didnt say they were married. We were only just chatting on WhatsApp.
It didnt take long before ones wife hijacked his phone and started insulting me. I told her I didnt know, she should ask her husband what he is doing on singles forum. The second one I knew from a picture he put in his status, I saw his ring and was like are you married? He said waoh! You get sharp eyes o
Another one, I just knew from his look. This advance looking man cannot be single!

Wetin eye don see, I don begin think say maybe I dey destined to be "second wife" grin lol

Is Nairaland "singles" forum?
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by VenumX: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
luminouz:

Reaaaaad and compreeeheeennnd!!!

Swerve!!!
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by luminouz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
VenumX:

Swerve!!!

Suave ni....or Switzerland!!!
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Vulcan24(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
VenumX:

Stick with ratchet women in need of attention. Or better still, do the swingers thing. That way, no one expects anything further.

There is no point advising single, serious minded females whose time you deliberately want to waste. Who are you fooling?

Las las, it's to mistakingly land a ratchet female who will give you the 'spice' you need. Stick to them.

there is no label on any woman on the street, men simply go for the things that attracted them

it is part of been socially intelligent

I am not advising anybody am only stating a social reality.

some women handle themselves well enough to smile at these married men passes and moved on. I'm simply very conscious of curiosity that is killing their(women)cats.

did u notice how the ladies embellish the men at the start of the stories and turn sour and bitter towards the last paragraph ?

it's a vicious circle, these sets of ladies are mostly desperate and not really socially intelligent to know relationship is not about sex and marriage even if the man is pressing it.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by gift01: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:

Wetin eye don see, I don begin think say maybe I dey destined to be "second wife" grin lol

not your portion. Just keep searching at the right places and allow your heart to be open
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by martyns303(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBelz:
tongue

Belema, are you aware that a reverse image search of your NL profile picture directs to a runs site known as codedruns?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by egopersonified(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't really get this thread. How can't you know a guy is married when you stay in the same town and have a sex inclusive relationship? You mean you never slept over in his house?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by akdjr(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
You're a genius! You're smart!! But don't carry such smartness to ur marital home sha. Once you're married just don't go into ur husband phone trying to check who and who he had convo with cos ur kind of smartness will push u to do that once u start suspecting ur husband. I know u may say "I reject cheating men" but my sister 99% of married men cheat and still love their wife deeply. u will remember this my piece of advice later in life. I wish u all the best in life and ur marriege shall be fruitful by the infinite blessing of the Almighty God. quote author=QuinModah post=90469480]It was back then in 2013 while I was still in school. I asked this guy if he was married, he said no but my spirit kept telling me he's married.

So one day, I used my lodge mate's phone number to put a call across to him telling him am mama Ada that I want to speak with his wife that her line isn't reachable and I really need to repay the loan she gave me before I squander the money, on hearing that he started screaming ''Mummy mummy bia onwere Onye na akpo gi'' (mummy mummy come someone is calling u). I quietly switched off the phone . I later asked him if it was worth denying your wife and kids because you want what you may never get, and he couldn't answer.[/quote]
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by folake4u(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
luminouz:

Oya talk....

So you wan expose me abi? Over that little thing? I told you that she is my ex-wife na? tongue

Lmaoooooooogrin grin
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Edusouls(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
You took full advantage of that woman You are a very bad hearted human being that’s just the fact, so if you like use David bible stories to console yourself, you aren’t David are you? We humans think God is a goat, in future you would like to marry, have kids and enjoy ur own home Abby? I weep for some people who have not yet realised how cruel and annihilating nature can be when it comes for your deeds, you will pay dearly for your deeds sooner or later street guy man and when it comes it won’t be funny brother, won’t reply you anymore..
paulolee:

chai..see swear...ma wah oo..my guy if u are a good christian I want to ask u something....between david in the bible( that slept with anoda man's wife knowingly and went ahead to kill the husband and GOD still called him "a man after my heart) and this my own case dt happened unknowingly bt still went ahead to take her money without murder....since you are a lawyer (based on how u av already stated my judgment by sayinn i would face the repercussions) who would u purnish the most??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by KoolBigk(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why would someone lie about their marital status. TBH, telling these ladies the truth of your status wont change anything, some ladies will still date you irrespective of your status.

I know how many single ladies that are on my neck grin even as a married man that I am, no jokes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by paulolee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Edusouls:
You took full advantage of that woman You are a very bad hearted human being that’s just the fact, so if you like use David bible stories to console yourself, you aren’t David are you? We humans think God is a goat, in future you would like to marry, have kids and enjoy ur own home Abby? I weep for some people who have not yet realised how cruel and annihilating nature can be when it comes for your deeds, you will pay dearly for your deeds sooner or later street guy man and when it comes it won’t be funny brother, won’t reply you anymore..
abeg keep ur opinions or sermon to urself...i think ur leaders and political rulers nid them the most...said av sinned and iif GOD av forgiven me then who are u mere motal to decide my faith.....allow GOD judge abeg
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by darediamond(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
so we should be declaring our undying love to a guy that cannot feed himself abi undecided
Abeg shift one side jare.
Mtchewww
There you go Stupid again trying to be sensible!!
Reverend Funke Adetuberu who anchored "She Matters" on a popular F.M station once said anyone with entitlement mentality is "an acute FOOL." !!
And does relationship ought not be a Mutual thing that is devoid of using it to end any level of POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE as a reasonable lady?

Wait, your gender name is feMALE/woMAN while while his male/man. The manliness in your gender name calls for Resposibilities just as his.
Infact, it is 50%/50%.

Looking for a Readymade? Are you MADE yourself?
Be sincere with yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by femmyapson(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
martyns303:

Belema, are you aware that a reverse image search of your NL profile picture directs to a runs site known as codedruns?
OBelz
Mr detective, with your tracking skill you should be working for National Intelligence Agency in Abj; na ur mates dey work for there.. U beta go n find work n stop stalking on our harmless sisi
meanwhile anty OBelz is even verified on the site.
she's even a Grade1 olosho..its okay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Olutundee: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Gerrard59(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
humilitypays:
There's nothing bad in a married man having a mistress, that is why there are English names for it:

Mistress
Concubine

Every rich and successful man deserves hot looking mistresses, it's not a crime, all great men in the world even in the Bible had mistresses. No one woman can satisfy the sexual desires of a rich man till death do them part.

My advice to married men is, before you start having mistresses, please make sure you are doing well financially and you are taking very good care of your wife and kids.

Also don't hide your marital status, many ladies don't mind so long as you are also helping them grow in their life and not being clingy and stopping her from finding her own future husband.

Ladies listen, there is no crime in being a mistress to a good and caring married man you like, don't demonise it, this thing is as old as human, it didn't start today and won't end tomorrow.

How many single guys can give you a good job, or fly you abroad or buy you a car or a house or sponsor your education or help your family financially whenever you call I can tell you none because most single guys are struggling, the ones that are doing well financially are playboys with more than 30 sexier girlfriends, so what's the difference

peace cool

While you are right about married men taking care of their families before venturing into side chicking, it's hypocritical of you to mention the Bible whereas the same book prohibits adultery. Moreover, your previous posts have always mentioned "God", "grace", "obey his commandments" etc. So why not practice what you preach?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Tonitoniton(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
i remember in campus then, some married women will pretend they are not married til the end. they will be sleeping around from one boy to the other. no conscience. i remember one that had five kids and was acting single until her husband caught her red handed. from my campus experience i can never marry a girl that is still in campus let alone marry and send her to university. na saraka for hungry boys for school u don create be that.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Gerrard59(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
OriOko88:
This should hv been men's thread, it would hv been so funny. But our ladies aren't expressive here. Only few would talk. They're re not like their South African counterparts who no dey mince words.

If they do, they will slut shamed. Nigeria isn't a liberal society as South Africa regarding sexual matters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OriOko88(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gerrard59:

If they do, they will slut shamed. Nigeria isn't a liberal society as South Africa regarding sexual matters.
Hmm. You really hv a point.
Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deicide:
Wait guy are you serious? Hey poco howfar Na grin it's your boi should I drop my account number? cheesy

Go through some of her threads.
During this lock down, she gave out money to some people.
Boys weh de always troll her na them de rush drop account number. Nairaland boys are so shameless. Shame catch me for them that day. They come online to form millionaires and redpill, offline, they beg for money and love.

Once you compliment or praise any girl here, next thing they start calling you all sort of derogatory names, as if nairaland is a battlefield for both genders. I've outgrown that. How can I seek attention from a 38 years old lady? She's 11 years older than me. If I was begging for money that one is different. But begging poco for love? Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by saucecode(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
On this kind of thread,you must see Pocohantas showing herself and those who know, know why.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.