Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,975 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9080 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Is that why most South Africans are clueless and hates Nigerians for being richer than them in their own country? Lol
Are you honestly still on this tip m.oron?

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Is that why most South Africans are clueless and hates Nigerians for being richer than them in their own country? Lol
we be hating on you for shit.ting on Joburg city walls like it's kaduna grin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The libyans are in dire straits themselves and yet they still managed to enslave you! Which way "Giant of Africa" which way? grin grin

World largest slums. South Africa takes the lead. Cape Town the shithole. Lol

I'd gladly live in a desert than reside in SA. Ewww.

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
we be hating on you for shit.ting on Joburg city walls like it's kaduna grin

By shitting you mean being richer than you and taking your women too? Lol

Losers.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

By shitting you mean being richer than you and taking your women too? Lol

Losers.
Dude, just do yourself a favour and go to sleep, you're simply out of your depth.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Elimon(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And on top of all that,South Africa has Trevor Noah shooling the world on SA and its history.

Yea...i forgot my best SA American Comedian...that guy advertises SA so much on American stage...even Nigeria too
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

World largest slums. South Africa takes the lead. Cape Town the shithole. Lol

I'd gladly live in a desert than reside in SA. Ewww.
Nice try cool

Like I said, we really do not need you anymore of you here.

And lastly nothing in South Africa, and I mean nothing! comes close what I've seen from your own Makoko

Go to sleep, I can sense your desperation.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by jamesversion: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth, IronGalaxy et al, I don't understand if you guys came to a Nigerian forum to rub your country on our faces or what??

What are the tangible achievements of black South Africans. I don't want you listing coloureds as blacks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nice try cool

Like I said, we really do not need you anymore of you here.

And lastly nothing in South Africa, and I mean nothing! comes close what I've seen from your own Makoko

Go to sleep, I can sense your desperation.

Who is you? Am I in SA? Lmao. Only desperate Nigerians migrate to SA. Even those desperate Nigerians still do better than native South Africans.

Are you guys just bad at everything? Lol. Watch and see how Nigerians would take over your country someday and enslave y'all. Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Chuky7(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Bro, where are the biggest sporting held in Africa to date? In fact we are the only country in the world to have hosted the Rugby, Soccer and Cricket World Cups, many Hollywood movies are also shot in South Africa and we also double as other African countries in movies, don't be surprised in the future, a scene that's supposed to depict Nigeria filmed in SA than the actual Nigeria ncoz we fly like thtat cool Everyone worth their salt in the world goes to SA either perform or for vacation not Nigeria.

Lol...

Can't beat this...Nigeria hands down...South up...

We had the opportunities to develop ourselves at least to a better level and we missed it...

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Chuky7(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lmfao! grin Dude seriously do you live under a rock of something? You clearly weren't bluffing when you said you know little about my country. Here's some of the movies shot in SA, if only you knew Sandton has even doubled for Los Angeles before

District 9
Dredd
Blended
Invictus
Avengers: Rise of Ultron ( I was there when this was filmed downtown Joburg, Fox Street)
Bloodshot ( starring Vin Diesel)
Chronicle
Resident Evil
Queen of Katwe
The Bang Bang club
Crappie
The Dark Tower ( starring Idris Elba)
Escape Room
Safe House ( starring Denzel Washington)
Tomb Raider
Maze Runner

The list is endless...

You forgot Chappie...

I loved that Movie...
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Raydos: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

The Fact Russia hosted the last World cup doesn't make them anywhere near being more known than America.

America's entertainment industry is the biggest in the world.

Nigeria's entertainment industry is the biggest in the whole of Africa.

Stop pretending to be Nigerian oga. I don't remember America hosting any world cup, does that make them less famous.

Chaii guy you fall my hand !!

You can't compare America with any country!!

America has the biggest economy in the whole world, there are some countries that's not known that much, But America is known throughout the world!

That iPhone you're bragging with Is owned by an American company, Iphone is arguably the best phone brand in the world, Almost in every country, What does Nigeria has that is in Every country like that??

Apart from Entertainment, America is doing extremely well in every aspect Of life, from Technology, Music, Movies, Just name it!!

Just don't compare America with any Country

Apart from Entertainment, Tell me another thing that's doing well in Nigeria??

Even south Africa companies are all over nigeria, MTN, ShopRite, Skye Bank and so on!!

We don't even have good roads let alone of Good cities that can boost our tourism that could have made us more popular!!

Should I talk about our electricity? Schools? Security?

Bro you fall my hand!!

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Raydos:

America has the biggest economy in the whole world, there are some countries that's not known that much, But America is known throughout the world!

That iPhone you're bragging with Is owned by an American company, Iphone is arguably the best phone brand in the world, Almost in every country, What does Nigeria has that is in Every country like that??

Apart from Entertainment, America is doing extremely well in every aspect Of life, from Technology, Music, Movies, Just name it!!

Even south Africa companies are all over nigeria, MTN, ShopRite, Skye Bank and so on!!

We don't even have good roads let alone of Good cities that can boost our tourism that could have made us more popular!!

Bro you fall my hand!!

You are just biased and ignorant.

Innoson motors is Nigerian owned. The first black man to manufacture functional motor vehicles in Africa.

Slot is owned by a Nigerian

Dangote foundation is owned by a Nigerian.

Glo is owned by a Nigerian. And many more.

Keep being ignorant. Just Dangote's foundation tops every other South African investments.

And ShopRite is a white man's investment. Stop bringing White men's achievements into it all. Like I said, South Africans are nothing without the whites.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol...

Can't beat this...Nigeria hands down...South up...

We had the opportunities to develop ourselves at least to a better level and we missed it...

Ass licker. That's why you'd keep getting burnt and butchered by South Africans.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Raydos: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Innoson motors is Nigerian owned. The first black man to manufacture functional motor vehicles in Africa.

Keep being ignorant. Just Dangote's foundation tops every other South African investments.

And ShopRite is a white man's investment. Stop bringing White men's achievements into it all. Like I said, South Africans are nothing without the whites.

I give up on you bro, People like you will still vote buhari for third term if possible,

That Innoson you're talking about, How many people know about it? Even in this nigeria?? How many people are using Innoson cars in Nigeria
Aside from those ones government bought in which they not even using it as their own official car sef??

You're talking about Dangote, Do you even know that A company Owned by the Dutch People In south africa called "Nasper" is more popular and generate more money than dangote cement?? Bro try to learn some lessons!!

Glo is owned by a Nigerian, But MTN a South African company has more customer and widely used in Nigeria than any other network even in Nigeria!!

I'm a Nigerian myself and I am not being baiased, I'm only stating the obvious facts!!

And as a matter of facts, Dangote company is not on the top 5 list of richest companies in Africa, the list is dominated by south Africa companies

Picture to be attached soon

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Limitless72(m): 1:49am On Jun 11, 2020
I once battled words with a South African. He dropped facts, though I retaliated with facts too. But the facts dropped by the South African was more than mine.

So I just had to accept the truth in the long run. Presently Nigeria is seriously sick and torn along ethnic and religious lines..

An ethnic group would rather die in the hands of herdsmen, Bokoharam, bandits, hunger and litter their offspring in every nook and cranny of the country with no parental care than vote in a candidate that would take Nigeria out of the mud and return her to the days of her glorious beginning.

The civil war tore Nigeria apart. She is yet to address the issues of the civil war, she deliberately buries her history in a bid to continue the hegemony of a particular ethnic group..

If Nigeria eventually gets back on her feet South Africa would be damned.. We would pay y'all in hundred folds what you did to us when we were on our kneels.

Tell me any South African university that could stand head to head with the likes of UI, UNILAG or UNN in the 60s n 70s but it's a different story today. Even the university of Ghana is presently the best in West Africa as it disposed this ironclad unis....

Nigeria has far more potential than South Africa. Nigeria is the only country in Africa that has the potential to become world power, South Africa doesn't.

One day the table would turn around if Nigeria doesn't split.. Black South Africans we're coming, you guys would wish you didn't hurt Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Limitless72(m): 1:53am On Jun 11, 2020
South Africa is at her best n peak now yet Nigeria still partially over shadows her..

For now una pass us..

But that "GIANT OF AFRICA" is what South Africa can't take from Nigeria by virtue of certain factors Nigeria keep representing even in their darkest moment.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Chuky7:

You forgot Chappie...

I loved that Movie...
I wrote it, just wrong selling i said "Crappie" smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:38am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Ass licker. That's why you'd keep getting burnt and butchered by South Africans.
So you are arguing against facts, so as not to appear an " ass licker"?. I get it now
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:15am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

You were asked to do a comparison between the achievements of South Africa since the advent of democracy and yours since your independence, you chickened out because you know you still won't measure up

The South African black govt has achievement wayy more than you ever did in your 60 years of independence so please spare us your white man rhetoric, it's tired

Nigeria's just a failed state accept it and move on
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Limitless72:
South Africa is at her best n peak now yet Nigeria still partially over shadows her..

For now una pass us..

[b]But that "GIANT OF AFRICA" is what South Africa [/b]can't take from Nigeria by virtue of certain factors Nigeria keep representing even in their darkest moment.
We don't really care much about this useless title, what does it achieve apart from giving you braggarts a false sense of superiority?The world knows were to go if it wants something done and done in well in Africa
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:33am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Who is you? Am I in SA? Lmao. Only desperate Nigerians migrate to SA. Even those desperate Nigerians still do better than native South Africans.

Are you guys just bad at everything? Lol. Watch and see how Nigerians would take over your country someday[b] and enslave y'all[/b]. Lol
Lmfao. grin this one na be stupid. How can you enslave anyone while you're a slave yourself?

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2020
jamesversion:
TMKsouth, IronGalaxy et al, I don't understand if you guys came to a Nigerian forum to rub your country on our faces or what??

What are the tangible achievements of black South Africans. I don't want you listing coloureds as blacks. grin
Here's one of them amongst many. A new university in Mpumalanga built by the black government at a province which previously didn't have a University, there's another one at the northern cape f I'm not mistaken.

Now show me something that rivals or its better than this in Nigeria in your 60 years of independence instead of hiding behind the now tired "white man" rhetoric.

And yes, coloured South Africans are black! I honestly don't expect your tribal bigot ass to understand

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Shattuck(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Nigeria would always beat South Africans to everything. Our GDP is the highest in the whole of Africa.

I don't know shit about South Africa but y'all know so much about Nigerians. So how can you be more recognized than us. Lol

Which football player has SA produced that can be comparable with Nigerian football players?

Nollywood is recognized world wide. I don't even know if South Africans even have a movie industry. Lol

No one knows anything about South Africans except the fact that they are xenophobic. Xenophobia got y'all famous.
south Africa has a better sport sector just saying.we may have a better national football team but they have a better football league.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Shattuck(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Raydos:

Bro you fall my hand!!
we have the potential to be great,but we can't achieve much if we don't tackle our problems,we need to use our energy to tackle poor leadership that has kept this nation on its knees,rather than brag about little things that count less in the grand scheme of things,we lack most of the basics in the 21st century.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Raydos:

I give up on you bro, People like you will still vote buhari for third term if possible,

That Innoson you're talking about, How many people know about it? Even in this nigeria?? How many people are using Innoson cars in Nigeria
Aside from those ones government bought in which they not even using it as their own official car sef??

You're talking about Dangote, Do you even know that A company Owned by the Dutch People In south africa called "Nasper" is more popular and generate more money than dangote cement?? Bro try to learn some lessons!!

Glo is owned by a Nigerian, But MTN a South African company has more customer and widely used in Nigeria than any other network even in Nigeria!!

I'm a Nigerian myself and I am not being baiased, I'm only stating the obvious facts!!

And as a matter of facts, Dangote company is not on the top 5 list of richest companies in Africa, the list is dominated by south Africa companies

Picture to be attached soon

I die if you are Nigerian. A Nigerian can't be this gullible and naive. Keeps seeking for accpetance.

Dangote group still remains one of the most prominent organization in the whole of Africa.

Take away all the white men's investments in SA and let's see if they rank well.

I'd vote Buhari again because I won't shame my country? Mumu

If you are actually Nigerian then you are the kind of Nigerian that blames literally everything for your failures without actually tackling them.

You are probably the Nigerian who scams and blames the government for your failures. Everyone else has to take the blame but not you.

South Africa has the largest slum in the world in Cape town. Can you argue with that? Since you want to lick ass.

A slum can't be regarded as a great country, can it?

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Here's one of them amongst many. A new university in Mpumalanga built by the black government at a province which previously didn't have a University, there's another one at the northern cape f I'm not mistaken.

Now show me something that rivals or its better than this in Nigeria in your 60 years of independence instead of hiding behind the now tired "white man" rhetoric.

And yes, coloured South Africans are black! I honestly don't expect your tribal bigot ass to understand

Blacks in SA keeps taking the glory of whites. A good number of South African blacks are drug addicts, and addicts don't go to school.

They might be building the University for Nigerians or probably the Chinese to make some revenue, because South Africans don't go to school.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Limitless72:
I once battled words with a South African. He dropped facts, though I retaliated with facts too. But the facts dropped by the South African was more than mine.

So I just had to accept the truth in the long run. Presently Nigeria is seriously sick and torn along ethnic and religious lines..

An ethnic group would rather die in the hands of herdsmen, Bokoharam, bandits, hunger and litter their offspring in every nook and cranny of the country with no parental care than vote in a candidate that would take Nigeria out of the mud and return her to the days of her glorious beginning.

The civil war tore Nigeria apart. She is yet to address the issues of the civil war, she deliberately buries her history in a bid to continue the hegemony of a particular ethnic group..

If Nigeria eventually gets back on her feet South Africa would be damned.. We would pay y'all in hundred folds what you did to us when we were on our kneels.

Tell me any South African university that could stand head to head with the likes of UI, UNILAG or UNN in the 60s n 70s but it's a different story today. Even the university of Ghana is presently the best in West Africa as it disposed this ironclad unis....

Nigeria has far more potential than South Africa. Nigeria is the only country in Africa that has the potential to become world power, South Africa doesn't.

One day the table would turn around if Nigeria doesn't split.. Black South Africans we're coming, you guys would wish you didn't hurt Nigerians

Enormously shrewd assertion bro. They got there as a result of the aid of the whites. They just watch the whites develop their country while they smoke weed.

Try watching BBC, you'd see how a lot of Black South Africans die as a result of drug addiction. And they keep blaming Nigerians for their addictions.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:

A country with the largest slum in the world

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Raydos: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

I die if you are Nigerian. A Nigerian can't be this gullible and naive. Keeps seeking for accpetance.

Dangote group still remains one of the most prominent organization in the whole of Africa.

Take away all the white men's investments in SA and let's see if they rank well.

I'd vote Buhari again because I won't shame my country? Mumu

If you are actually Nigerian then you are the kind of Nigerian that blames literally everything for your failures without actually tackling them.

You are probably the Nigerian who scams and blames the government for your failures. Everyone else has to take the blame but not you.

South Africa has the largest slum in the world in Cape town. Can you argue with that? Since you want to lick ass.

A slum can't be regarded as a great country, can it?

As a matter of fact, Kibera in Nairobi has the largest slum not South Africa!, Even Ajegunle in Lagos is bigger than any slum in SA, And besides because SA has slums doesn't mean they ain't Developed, Do your Even know SA is the most developed country in Africa and one of the most developed in the whole world??

You said I blame the government for everything LOL, Just Tell me one thing the government has done for her citizen since the inception of this country, Electricity? Good schools? Good Roads?? Poverty alleviation? Good hospitals?? Security? Clean water? Police brutality? Urban planning? Nothing just nothing!!!

We have the highest unemployment rate in Africa and one of the highest in the whole wide world, Nigeria was declared Poverty capital of the World recently, And you still want me to say the government is doing well??

It's only in Nigeria you will see a Master Degree holder Doing conductor in Lagos, You can't see that in a sane country

Nigeria is the richest country in Africa but 80% of her citizen still lives in Extreme poverty with no access to clean water and you call that a country

I'm 100% sure you haven't stepped your foot out of the shores of Nigeria, That's why everything in Nigeria seems Good to you!!

These thieves are embezzling billions everyday, But all you could do is to Defend them and even saying I am unpatriotic for calling them out SMH

You're here living in Nigeria, While 95% of these politicians children are schooling abroad, If Nigeria was so good as you claimed, Will they be going abroad to school Will your president be going to UK everyday for Healthcare??

If Nigeria was so good as you claimed, why are Nigeria going to SA in droves on a daily basis despite the xenophobic attacks in SA?? How many South Africans have you seen rushing to Nigeria like that?? How many South African have you even see personally in real life??

I give up on you bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Raydos: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Shattuck:
we have the potential to be great,but we can't achieve much if we don't tackle our problems,we need to use our energy to tackle poor leadership that has kept this nation on its knees,rather than brag about little things that count less in the grand scheme of things,we lack most of the basics in the 21st century.

Exactly bro, We lack most of the basic amenities that a 21st century country should have, But that guy James4bright thinks otherwise!!

We don't even have ordinary power supply and we call ourselves GIANT OF AFRICA!!

Only few people in politics are enjoying the money while a larger percentage of the masses rot in abject poverty!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Raydos: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright Just take a look at the country you wanna die for!!

The reason you're defending Nigeria is not farfetched, It's either Your dad is a politician and benefitting from the national cake, Or maybe one of your family members are In the sit of government!! Aside that I don't really know why you're defending a failed state!!

Just take a look at the self-Aclaimed giant of Africa in 21st century!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FAAN Shuts Down Enugu Airport For Repairs / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / For UK Visa: Brother Marries Own Blood Sister In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.