Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9091 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

He's a mad man this one. He's dodging all the facts I'm throwing at him. They're too comfortable in the false notion that whites are holding SA together. But I'm providing facts about ANC accomplishments and he has no comebacks other than they bleep SA girls. All talk, zero action. The story of a failed nation.

A failed nation with the biggest personalities in Africa. Wow.

Just Wizkid is more known than the South African country entirely.

Dangote foundation's revenue can buy the whole of SA. Lol

South Africans girls are so obsessed with Davido. Lmao.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

co.za? That's a South African blog probably ran by another ignorant South African. Lol

Check "which African country has the highest numbers of people holding US universities degrees".

South Africans are no where to be found in Ireland, Germany, Uk, France and other prominent countries.

Do South Africans even have an airport?

1. You're questioning .co.za. I also provided BBC and other google results.

2. Why should South Africans be scattered all over the world when we have the best universities in Africa that also rank in the global 300 list? cool cool

3. Airports? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

1. You're questioning .co.za. I also provided BBC and other google results.

2. Why should South Africans be scattered all over the world when we have the best universities in Africa that also rank in the global 300 list? cool cool

3. Airports? Are you for real?

Please kindly show me the source? Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Please kindly show me the source? Lol

All the info is there. Don't you know how to use Google? That would explain a lot as to why you're so stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

All the info is there. Don't you know how to use Google? That would explain a lot as to why you're so stupid.
Eish grin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

You are so stupid is unbelievable. Your whole outlook of life starts and ends in Kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You are so stupid is unbelievable. Your whole outlook of life starts and ends in Kaduna

This one chose the wrong country to mess with. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

ha ha ha! and funny enough they always come back for more I guess they are suckers for pain

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Nigerians ranks as the highest blacks with the most valuable degrees in the US. Who on Earth needs a shitty South African degree?

I tried to be nice to you. But now I see you are another addict who hides under the little achievements done by the Whites in your country. Nigerians got to where we are ourselves, you addict. Your country isn't recognized.

Stop going into South African blogs. Lol

Nigerians went to SA and became richer than average SA's, anywhere we migrate to we dominate. Loser.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
watching something and having being seen something are two different things m.oron. I've seen a Telemundo show I don't watch Telemendo. Comprehente?

Lol grin. This one is doff. NIGERIA is this the best you can offer? This james4bright.? undecided undecided Ironically, he's not that bright.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Hey addict. Can you view my screenshot in peace. And see how Wikipedia acknowledges Nigerias.

We are the most intellectual. South Africans stop hiding under the glory of the white people.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha! and funny enough they always come back for more I guess they are suckers for pain

They think they have the winning formula when they remind us the country was built by whites. They soon run for the hills when you show them what's been achieved by the black government., while they are snoozing.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

He doesn't even know the right denotation of the word "source".

Zulu Slave. Lmao.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Hey addict. Can you view my screenshot in peace. And see how Wikipedia acknowledges Nigerias.

We are the most intellectual. South Africans stop hiding under the glory of the white people.

I don't remember sending you anything built by the whites. I've been sending you ANC success stories only. So you remain a LOSER and a monkey's butt.

Anyway, i'll entertain your mumu ways - you're God's creation after all. What screenshot are you talking about?
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Nigerians ranks as the highest blacks with the most valuable degrees in the US. Who on Earth needs a shitty South African degree?

I tried to be nice to you. But now I see you are another addict who hides under the little achievements done by the Whites in your country. Nigerians got to where we are ourselves, you addict. Your country isn't recognized.

Nigerians went to SA and became richer than average SA's, anywhere we migrate to we dominate. Loser.

Why can't anyone contradict me on this? Where are the South African bitches? Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Nigerians ranks as the highest blacks with the most valuable degrees in the US. [b]Who on Earth needs a shitty South African degree?
[/b]

Yawn. same nonsense again,You'd swear Nigerians are the only people with degrees. Again, what have those Nigerians done to improve the conditions of their home country? I doubt they'll even want to have anything do with y'all seeing all the negativity that comes with a Nigerian title,Im definitely sure many identify as African Americans.

btw, there is a whole thread here on this very site dedicated to Nigerians who want to move to South Africa to study......seems our degrees aren't so shitty afterall grin grin

TMKSouth asked you to compare achievements of both governments, your since your independence and ours since the advent of our democracy.....we are still waiting grin grin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

I don't remember sending you anything built by the whites. I've been sending you ANC success stories only. So you remain a LOSER and a monkey's butt.

Anyway, i'll entertain your mumu ways - you're God's creation after all. What screenshot are you talking about?

Enjoy the view. Nigeria is globally recognized.

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

He doesn't even the right denotation if the word "source".

Zulu Slave. Lmao.

I don't need to type out sources for you when all the keywords are there. "South Africa world class airports". Those are all keywords you can follow up on. I knew you can't use the internet except talk thrash on nairaland. Or are you a proud owner of one of these - in the year 2020? grin Giant of Africa you are truly behind.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

I don't need to type out sources for you when all the keywords are there. "South Africa world class airports". Those are all keywords you can follow up on. I knew you can't use the internet except talk thrash on nairaland. Or are you a proud owner of one of these - in the year 2020? grin Giant of Africa you are truly behind.

I won already. How about we have a drink to that? We are blacks we shouldn't be hating.

But Nigerians are still way ahead of South Africans. Nigerians deserve some accolades. hahaha
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

You're boasting about studying in other people's countries to escape Nigeria. Why can't you have your own world-class universities like South Africa? Yours look like farms and pigstys. What's gonna happen when Trump shuts off the borders to Nigerian students? grin grin grin Where will you study then? I laugh in Xhosa (XX! @!Q) grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

I won already. How about we have a drink to that? We are blacks we shouldn't be hating.

But Nigerians are still way ahead of South Africans. Nigerians deserve some accolades. hahaha

You've won?

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

You've won?

Yes I did. Lol

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Yes I did. Lol

Okay. Let's call it a day.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Ghanaian movie industry is even more recognized internationally than SA's movie industry. Only y'all watch your movies, no sane African watches South African movies.

Nigerians in SA got so rich that y'all hated them so much that you had to loot their shops to survive. Are South Africans that hungry?

The day a South African artiste would be bigger than a Nigerian artiste. And your invaluable entertainment industry finally gets little recognition, then I'd agree that South Africa is more recognized internationally than Nigerians.

Nigerians are being regarded as the only African country that takes up the most prominent degrees in the US Universities. Google that, and SA's don't even migrate, damn.

SA Music industry 0%

Movie industry 0%

Literates 0%

xenophobia 1000%

Looting 1000%

A white man's investment 100%

Black South Africans investment 0%.

And y'all got huge recognition for Rape too. Lol

Lol south africans dont have to travel for tertiary education, we got the best at home

By the way our entertainment industry was worth $12b

While Nigeria entertainment industry was worth around $7b

SA literacy level was at 95%
Nigeria literacy level was 64%
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

You forgot to mention the same auto-tune Nigerian musicians he's bragging about all shoot their videos in SA. Even BB Naija. cry cry Next they'll stage their elections here. cheesy

Lol stop man

Thats too much

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol stop man

Thats too much

What's up Austine?

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Look no Nigerian company

Black coffee is worth more than $60m

Your richest artist is worth $20m

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Lol nigeria is a giant shithole

Yalll running away from it
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Austine1213:

Look no Nigerian company

Black coffee is worth more than $60m

Your richest artist is worth $20m

Propagandist. Stop hitting me up with non-factual screenshots, done by random clueless South Africans.

Dangote is the richest man in Africa, do you agree? If yes, that settles it.

Enjoy your unrealistic glory. And lastly, your apartment looks shitty, get a better roof.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

What's up Austine?

You didnt have to hit them so hard, poor stupid creatured

Their country is a disgrace enough, let them console themselves lol

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol nigeria is a giant shithole

Yalll running away from it

And South Africa is a glorified slave ground. Where whites dominates blacks. And blacks hides under the achievements of whites.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Austine1213:

You didnt have to hit them so hard, poor stupid creatured

Their country is a disgrace enough, let them console themselves lol

We've been modest for too long as SA that these goons now think we're in the same league - even worse they think they are America.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arik, Aero Lose N16.5m Daily Over Closure Of Warri Airport / Passengers Weep As Aero Aircraft Struggle To Land For Hours / Canal Being Blocked In Agungi, Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.