Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9071 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
or better yetgringringrin that wig is a brainwash device. The " white man" this, the white man that., Jeeeezusss!

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Dude like safa nge white this, white that. James4bright have a look at yourself and the brain-washing machine on top of your head courtesy of Great Britain and Elizabeth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lame. Try another angle

Your so called hero. Nelson Mandela died a slave. He was jailed for enternity while you all couldn't wear trousers, to prove you black South Africans were still slaves in your own land.

Now the same Whites built massive investments there, and your black *ss is here bragging. Lol. You are just another black mon*key to those whites, keep hating on your fellow Africans.

No wonder, South African girls do their cultural dance by showing boobs. Such primitive mindset. Lmaoo
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

They're definitely ripe for re-colonisation!
grin grin grin Black people wearing white hair to feel important. cry cry

Contrast Nigeria and South Africa. ZERO WIGS IN SA.

I'm sure James4bright is there somewhere in the first pic grin grin grin - not that he's got the brains to be a judge.
gringringrin it's also no mistake that they are the premier skin bleachers of Africa, the need to look like their gods is too much. Their women look like the one below

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

They're definitely ripe for re-colonisation!
grin grin grin Black people wearing white hair to feel important. cry cry

Contrast Nigeria and South Africa. ZERO WIGS IN SA.

I'm sure James4bright is there somewhere in the first pic grin grin grin - not that he's got the brains to be a judge.

Your *ss is being colonized right now. The whites in SA dominates. While your black *ss smokes weed and brags about what the whites did. Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
gringringrin it's also no mistake that they are the premier skin bleachers of Africa, the need to look like their gods is too much. Their women look like the one below

That's the drug addiction kicking in. White South Africans really f*cked y'all up. Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Your so called hero. Nelson Mandela died a slave. He was jailed for enternity while you all couldn't wear trousers, to prove you black South Africans were still slaves in your own land.

Now the same Whites built massive investments there, and your black *ss is here bragging. Lol. You are just another black mon*key to those whites, keep hating on your fellow Africans.

No wonder, South African girls do their cultural dance by showing boobs. Such primitive mindset
. Lmaoo
Again,your whitewashed mentality rears it ugly head again. Who told you exposing breasts is primitive? You think wearing those silky Indian curtains make you superior? grin

TMK South lets leave this idiot, this guy's stupid
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Can we see a Nigerian version of this, i wanna see something.. cheesy grin

He doesn't respond to facts. He lives in la-la land. You know alot of Nigerians suffer from depression. That's how bad that country is.

James4bright

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

That's the drug addiction kicking in. White South Africans really f*cked y'all up. Lol

Nope, it's the stench of your faeces that's kicking in grin
let's not forget you are the masters of open po.oping like baboons.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Your *ss in being colonized right now. The whites in SA dominates. While your black *ss smokes weed and brags about what the whites did. Lol

I challenged you to contrast ANC successes versus Nigeria and you fled sucker. You are the biggest fool I've come across on Nairaland. And I've come across many but you take the cup.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:

So many wrong things in this picture. cry cry grin grin grin It's probably James4bright wife.

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Again,your whitewashed mentality rears it ugly head again. Who told you exposing breasts is primitive? You think wearing those silky Indian curtains make you superior? grin

TMK South lets leave this idiot, this guy's stupid

Y'all need to get a bit of exposure. Travel outside SA for God sake.

You all are shaming the entire black race by showing how primitive y'all are. Most people who watches those videos on YouTube would probably think most blacks are still very antiquated, savage and primitive.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

So many wrong things in this picture. cry cry grin grin grin It's probably James4bright wife.

Lol. Try harder bro.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

I challenged you to contrast ANC successes versus Nigeria and you fled sucker. You are the biggest fool I've come across on Nairaland. And I've come across many but you take the cup.

White successes VS Black successes, you mean? Black South Africans are of no value in SA. Nigerians are even more valuable.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

White successes VS Black successes, you mean? Black South Africans are of no value in SA. Nigerians are even more valuable.

Do you even know what ANC means? You are embarrassing yourself man. Even American people know what the ANC is. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Y'all need to get a bit of exposure. Travel outside SA for God sake.

You all are shaming the entire black race by showing how primitive y'all are. Most people who watches those videos on YouTube would probably think most blacks are still very antiquated, savage and primitive.
Look at this one trying to look all sophisticated gringrin dude your people aren't travelling or sightseeing the world, they are fleeing lmao. They are running away from the sad state that is Nigeria, god knows I'll would have slit my throat had i been born there. So please spare us the "travelling" fairytale, you don't travel via drowning in the Mediterranean or prostituting your self in Italy, the situation must have been bad for you to even consider doing that.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Do you even know what ANC means? You are embarrassing yourself man. Even American people know what the ANC is. grin
what does this one know except for US graduates and wizkid
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

South African political parties, aren't none of my business. If your government were so functional then there wouldn't be a high level of drug addictions and rape cases in SA.

Like I said, Nigerians don't know shit about y'all, your political parties aren't our business.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
what does this one know except for US graduates and wizkid

Don't forget to mention Dangote. He's richer than the entire Black South Africans all summed up.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Don't forget to mention Dangote. He's richer than the entire Black South Africans all summed up.
Ah, yes the much vaunted Dangote, A rich man surrounded by poverty, squalor and hopelessness. Such things don't impress me, try another angle
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Look at this one trying to look all sophisticated gringrin dude your people aren't travelling or sightseeing the world, they are fleeing lmao. They are running away from the sad state that is Nigeria, god knows I'll would have slit my throat had i been born there. So please spare us the "travelling" fairytale, you don't travel via drowning in the Mediterranean or prostituting your self in Italy, the situation must have been bad for you to even consider doing that.

Hater. US loves Nigerians. Too sophisticated and intellectual. Not like primitive South Africans showing boobs all over YouTube, and living under the glory of whites.

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Ah, yes the much vaunted Dangote, A rich man surrounded by poverty, squalor and hopelessness. Such things don't impress me, try another angle

One man in Nigeria has more value internationally than millions of South Africans. Lol.

Stop drug addiction and make wealth, y'all refused.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Hater. US loves Nigerians. Too sophisticated and intellectual. Not like primitive South Africans showing boobs all over YouTube.
Funny how we are the primitive ones but you are the ones who are busy killing each other for organs and defecating in public. Lmao! Isn't it ironic?

I don't care who likes you m.oron, a life of a South African is not validated by being accepted as a squatter overseas while he has a home in his country get it? Besides African Americans have a problem with you because of your affinity to white people. No surprises there
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Funny how we are the primitive ones but you are the ones who are busy killing each other for organs and defecating in public. Lmao! Isn't it ironic?

I don't care who likes you m.oron, a life of a South African is not validated by being accepted as a squatter overseas while he has a home in his country get it? Besides African Americans have a problem with you because of your affinity to white people. No surprises there

The impact of slavery speaking. Lol. You must be really hurt.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

South African political parties, aren't none of my business. If your government were so functional then there wouldn't be a high level of drug addictions and rape cases in SA.

Like I said, Nigerians don't know shit about y'all, your political parties aren't our business.

They're not your business but you've got mouth to criticize them. Sit down fool. Your mouth is full of herpes now from sucking white d!ck.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

One man in Nigeria has more value internationally than millions of South Africans. Lol.

Stop drug addiction and make wealth, y'all refused.
Lol, you are aware that you are online bragging about someone's private possessions aren't you? What has your Dangote done for the average Nigerian? Has he improved your crumbling infrastructure? Roads? Health care? But here you are bragging about another man's full pockets while yours are empty. You my guy are on another level of stupidity
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

They're not your business but you've got mouth to criticize them. Sit down fool. Your mouth is fool if herpes now from sucking white d!ck.
And Dangotes

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

The impact of slavery speaking. Lol. You must be really hurt.
Why would i be hurt? You Nigerians are just too backwards for my liking.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
And Dangotes

Dude you killing me today! grin grin grin James4bright OPEN UP. here comes the white man!

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
I'm honestly done with this knucklehead
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude you killing me today! grin grin grin James4bright OPEN UP. here comes the white man!
grin grin glad i could make you laugh homie

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

10 million people visit South Africa every year - the most in Africa. How many visit Nigeria? Not even close to a tenth.

So, people are very interested in SA. It might be bitter to swallow but it's a FACT (and not some Jay Jay Okocha theory you just came up with this morning).
why are you always on Nigeria forum south Africa no get onegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde / My Nigerian Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.