Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9094 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Bro, where are the biggest sporting held in Africa to date? In fact we are the only country in the world to have hosted the Rugby, Soccer and Cricket World Cups, many Hollywood movies are also shot in South Africa and we also double as other African countries in movies, don't be surprised in the future, a scene that's supposed to depict Nigeria filmed in SA than the actual Nigeria ncoz we fly like thtat cool Everyone worth their salt in the world goes to SA either perform or for vacation not Nigeria.

You forgot to mention the same auto-tune Nigerian musicians he's bragging about all shoot their videos in SA. Even BB Naija. cry cry Next they'll stage their elections here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Do you see how dumb you are? You're returning with white worship when I gave you plenty reasons to show black culture and history is the one drawing in visitors to SA. Someone else here even mentioned the soccer World Cup. I guess according to you it's the whites that built that foitball infrastructure and made this one of the most memorable world cups of all time.

Seriously dude, I hope you wear a condom everytime you're pleasuring your white masters.

BTW, South Africans freed themselves. How can a country that cant defeat Boko Haram defeat apartheid? Keep dreaming loser!

South Africans have the highest number of drug addicts in Africa and the number keeps skyrocketing. How can drug addicts build a nation? Y'all are lucky to have the most whites in your country, they keep making ignorant South Africans look smart.

I remember a South African girl critiquing Nigerians. Then I thought to myself "See this South African that would be nothing without their White supremacists".

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

You forgot to mention the same auto-tune Nigerian musicians he's bragging about all shoot their videos in SA. Even BB Naija. cry cry Next they'll stage their elections here. cheesy
Lol@ bolded. Imagine you lack a studio just to film that crass show that the whole world has gotten over and you claim to be better than SA. Fly over here for studio space? Thought Nigeria was a giant
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
watching something and having being seen something are two different things m.oron. I've seen a Telemundo show I don't watch Telemendo. Comprehente?

Lmfao. So many South Africans watch Nigerian movies.

And Nigerians don't even know who the bleep y'all are. Lmao.

Rest Mr Zulu.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

South Africans have the highest number of drug addicts in Africa and the number keeps skyrocketing. How can drug addicts build a nation? Y'all are lucky to have the most whites in your country, they keep making ignorant South Africans look smart.

I remember a South African girl critiquing Nigerians. Then I thought to myself "See this South African that would be nothing without their White supremacists".

Okay, clearly you're obsessed with white people. You are one of those clowns hoping to be recolonised coz Nigeria is just so F-ed up. I get you, man. This is a cry for help.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Those regions were built by whites and not lazy South Africans. So why brag?? Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

You can try to dig up all dirt about South Africans but in end you come across as desperate.lmfao. Just accept that the two countries aren't on the same level and keep it moving

@bolded is the usual excuse ya'll use over the shithole to make yourselves feel better and to mask your failures and it's also a tell-tell sign of an inferiority complex y'all have over there with regard to whites
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol@ bolded. Imagine you lack a studio just to film that crass show that the whole world has gotten over and you claim to be better than SA. Fly over here for studio space? Thought Nigeria was a giant

Nigeria is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Lmfao. So many South Africans watch Nigerian movies.

And Nigerians don't even know who the bleep y'all are. Lmao.

Rest Mr Zulu.
We watch our own sophisticated shows on Netflix and leave yours to the likes of Chad and Niger. Stop forcing your culture on us, its making you look desperate asf
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Nigeria would always beat South Africans to everything. Our GDP is the highest in the whole of Africa.

I don't know shit about South Africa but y'all know so much about Nigerians. So how can you be more recognized than us. Lol

Which football player has SA produced that can be comparable with Nigerian football players?

Nollywood is recognized world wide. I don't even know if South Africans even have a movie industry. Lol

No one knows anything about South Africans except the fact that they are xenophobic. Xenophobia got y'all famous.

Either you are a habitual liar or you are the dumbest fool of them all.How can you not know shit about a country that prints your national election ballot papers and shelter thousands of your economic migrants? You are a slave that doesn't know his master's name?
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Nigeria is a disgrace.
It is, it's funny they always play big when we catch them with facts they then start to acknowledge they aren't but that it's due to whites. It's always the same pattern with them, a horror show of inferiority
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Okay, clearly you're obsessed with white people. You are one of those clowns hoping to be recolonised coz Nigeria is just so F-ed up. I get you, man. This is a cry for help.

Like South Africans are not still being colonized as we speak. The whites in SA occupy the Urban regions, while the likes of you live in the rural areas of SA. Lmao.

Stop bragging about a white man's investment and go back to your mud house where majority of you black South Africans belong. Lmao.

You should watch Snakes in the city on Natgeo wild. You'd know how ignorant most South Africans are. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Those regions were built by whites and not lazy South Africans. So why brag?? Lol

More has been achieved in SA over the past 25 years of black rule than Nigeria has since independence 60 years ago. I dare you to start with the comparisons. Put your white praise aside and let's go black government to black government.

You go first.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

No country in the whole continent hypes whites quite like Nigerians. No wonder Nigerians in America that marry fat white American women nobody wants reach cult status in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

More has been achieved in SA over the past 25 years of black rule than Nigeria has since independence 60 years ago. I dare you to start with the comparisons. Put your white praise aside and let's go black government to black government.

You go first.
They only have big mouth nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
It is, it's funny they always play big when we catch them with facts they then start to acknowledge they aren't but that it's due to whites. It's always the same pattern with them, a horror show of inferiority

I just challenged this James houseboy to a duel. Comparing ANC accomplishments to Nigerian ones. Let's put an end to this white worship of theirs.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

I just challenged this James houseboy to a duel. Comparing ANC accomplishments to Nigerian ones. Let's put an end to this white worship of theirs.
Those two new universities would just kill off the whole competition grin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

You go first.

Lmao. He's trying to make me put away the fact because he can't deal with it.

An average Nigerian has a university degree while an average South African isn't a literate but a drug addict. Lol

Same way African Americans brag about America like they built it. Lmao.

African Americans were slaves for too long, same with South Africans. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
No country in the whole continent hypes whites quite like Nigerians. No wonder Nigerians in America that marry fat white American women nobody wants reach cult status in Nigeria

LMAO grin grin grin grin Only white rejects marry Nigerians. Even the SA girls - it's the loose ones that venture there.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Tell me one black South African who is richer than Dangote and I'd give up. Lol

Yeah, South Africans are just drug addicts who hide under the glory of their White supremacists.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin grin Only white rejects marry Nigerians. Even the SA girls - it's the loose ones that venture there.

Lmao. SA girls love Nigerians and you know it. My ex was South African and she always admitted how she preferred Nigerians over bald South African men.

She said y'all are America wunnabes and nothing more. Lol

Why do South African girls keep saying Nigerians have men have big mantles? Even Cassper nyovest made a tweet wishing he was Nigerian.

Like i said, without the whites South African would be a void black hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Lmao. He's trying to make me put away the fact because he can't deal with it.

An average Nigerian has a university degree while an average South African isn't a literate but a drug addict. Lol

Same way African Americans brag about America like they built it. Lmao.

African Americans were slaves for too long, same with South Africans. Lol.

I see you're ducking and diving so I'll go first.

SA BLACK GOVERNMENT Vs NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT :

25 Years Vs 60 Years

HOUSING for the poor... (BBC NEWS)

RESPOND.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

I see you're ducking and diving so I'll go first.
SA BLACK GOVERNMENT Vs NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT :
25 Years Vs 60 Years
HOUSING for the poor... (BBC NEWS)
RESPOND.
25 years of looting and maintaining what the whites did. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

FACTS

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol, that's another one of their famous songs that I don't understand. They say our women don't want us they want them but you then ask so who are we as South African men dating or marrying then since our women don't want us in the first place? There's something wrong with the logic of many Nigerians I encounter here, don't know if it's the generator fumes, don't forget these are the self-proclaimed "Smartest blacks"
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

NO FACTUAL COMEBACK. I WIN!!! cool cool cool Don't allow your crazy head to quote me again without talking and providing facts. You are too small for me boy.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
James4bright:

Its not our problem that you lack the maintenance culture. If we change populations we bring Nigerians this side and we go the other way, South Africa would start looking like Mauritania in a few years. Hillbrow and other areas you guys are in high numbers bear testament to this
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, that's another one of their famous songs that I don't understand. They say our women don't want us they want them but you then ask so who are we as South African men dating or marrying then since our women don't want us in the first place? There's something wrong with the logic of many Nigerians I encounter here, don't know if it's the generator fumes, don't forget these are the self-proclaimed "Smartest blacks"

He's a mad man this one. He's dodging all the facts I'm throwing at him. They're too comfortable in the false notion that whites are holding SA together. But I'm providing facts about ANC accomplishments and he has no comebacks other than they bleep SA girls. All talk, zero action. The story of a failed nation.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

See them prance around when they have light-complexioned SA girlsriend, you can tell they aren't used to such grin grin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

He's a mad man this one. He's dodging all the facts I'm throwing at him. They're too comfortable in the false notion that whites are holding SA together. But I'm providing facts about ANC accomplishments and he has no comebacks other than they bleep SA girls. All talk, zero action. The story of a failed nation.
The reason his dodging the facts is because he's busy digging pics of South African slums and shacks to prove his point. That's how the operate, they all use this tactic
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

FACTS

co.za? That's a South African blog probably ran by another ignorant South African. Lol

Check "which African country has the highest numbers of people holding US universities degrees".

South Africans are no where to be found in Ireland, Germany, Uk, France and other prominent countries.

Do South Africans even have an airport?
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
See them prance around when they have light-complexioned SA girlsriend, you can tell they aren't used to such grin grin

Akere bona they have to bleach to look like South Africans. Spot the difference. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passengers Weep As Aero Aircraft Struggle To Land For Hours / Arik, Aero Lose N16.5m Daily Over Closure Of Warri Airport / Canal Being Blocked In Agungi, Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.