Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9095 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Raydos:

Exactly bro, We lack most of the basic amenities that a 21st century country should have, But that guy James4bright thinks otherwise!!

We don't even have ordinary power supply and we call ourselves GIANT OF AFRICA!!

Only few people in politics are enjoying the money while a larger percentage of the masses rot in abject poverty!!

Okay. Now you've finally made Nigeria look bad in the eyes of South Africans, do you feel any better?

Would that make Nigerian any better. In life you fight for what you love, and not discriminate it.

Do you think America is that perfect? Foreign correspondents are not even allowed easily to cover some occurrences in America, because they don't want the world to see some things, they want it hidden. Same with China. But you Nigerian would gladly shame your country in the face of foreigners.

Lastly, you migrate to other countries and get treated like shit. Learn to act in an incisive manner. If you really feel Nigeria is that bad then what have you done to curb what ever negative actions?

If all Nigerians blamed themselves for what ever unbearable situation our country faces, then we all would be held accountable for every flaws found within our country and fight against it. But y'all love the blame game, you blame Yorubas, igbos and hausa's. The entire Nigerian tribe takes the blame except you. If Nigeria is bad, it's your fault. Go to SA and get butchered because they hate your guts.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Raydos:
James4bright Just take a look at the country you wanna die for!!

The reason you're defending Nigeria is not farfetched, It's either Your dad is a politician and benefitting from the national cake, Or maybe one of your family members are In the sit of government!! Aside that I don't really know why you're defending a failed state!!

Just take a look at the self-Aclaimed giant of Africa in 21st century!!

It's a failed state agreed. Lol. But if you get killed in SA or face racism in US or Germany, don't expect the Nigerians who love you to come fighting for you.

You can either discriminate who you really are or fix it. Las Las make all of us migrate since we don't wanna fix the so called shithole.

I give up, South Africans enjoy your glory.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Chuky7(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Ass licker. That's why you'd keep getting burnt and butchered by South Africans.

Keep deceiving yourself...

You have the power to change your shitty and smelly looking con tree...Why don't you go do that...

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Raydos: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

It's a failed state agreed. Lol. But if you get killed in SA or face racism in US or Germany, don't expect the Nigerians who love you to come fighting for you.

You can either discriminate who you really are or fix it. Las Las make all of us migrate since we don't wanna fix the so called shithole.

I give up, South Africans enjoy your glory.

Look! I've never been to South Africa and I don't have plans going there,

I'm living in Nigeria and feeling the pain every nigerian has been going through since Independence, You buy a car today and spend half of your salary repairing and taking the car to Mechanic everyday cos of the damage bad roads has caused and you really want me to talk??

You want me to stop profiling Nigeria bad, so that outsiders would think we're good?

Do you know that, that will give the government more power and make them think they are doing good?

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Chuky7:

Keep deceiving yourself...

You have the power to change your shitty and smelly looking con tree...Why don't you go do that...

Keep licking ass, you might get some Rands. You have no identity son.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Raydos:

Look! I've never been to South Africa and I don't have plans going there,

I'm living in Nigeria and feeling the pain every nigerian has been going through since Independence, You buy a car today and spend half of your salary repairing and taking the car to Mechanic everyday cos of the damage bad roads has caused and you really want me to talk??

You want me to stop profiling Nigeria bad, so that outsiders would think we're good?

Do you know that, that will give the government more power and make them think they are doing good?

If we want to hit our government where it hurts, then we could protest. Other than that, we could all migrate and enjoy whatever negative action the outside world offers us.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Blacks in SA keeps taking the glory of whites. A good number of South African blacks are drug addicts, and addicts don't go to school.

They might be building the University for Nigerians or probably the Chinese to make some revenue, because South Africans don't go to school.
Lets compare achievements, our since 94, yours since independence and stop hiding behind the thumb

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

A country with the largest slum in the world
brothaman, hear this and hear this well. There's nothing in my country that comes close to your slums and your poverty. Capiche cool

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lets compare achievements, our since 94, yours since independence and stop hiding behind the thumb

Keep living under the glory of the whites. I admit that SA is more developed but it's only because of the whites. Black South Africans are sooooo dumb. The media proves it. Lol

Send all those whites down here in Nigeria and watch your country get dilapidated in just days.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Keep living under the glory of the whites. I admit that SA is more developed but it's only because of the whites. Black South Africans are sooooo dumb. The media proves it. Lol

Send all those whites down here in Nigeria and watch your country get dilapidated in just days.
Lol, you can't even build a proper university in all your 60 years of independence while we've just built two brand new ones courtesy of the black govt grin grin. Just admit it, yours is a backward nation even Rwanda are leaving you behind while you're waiting for us to borrow you white people, never seen such low esteem in my life!
You can scream "whiteman" all you want but deep down you know you can't keep up

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you can't even build a proper university in all your 60 years of independence while we've just built two brand new ones courtesy of the black govt grin grin. Just admit it, yours is a backward nation even Rwanda are leaving you behind while you're waiting for us to borrow you white people, never seen such low esteem in my life!

All African countries are better at everything than Black South Africans. Y'all live in the glory of the whites.

Even Ghanaian can do better than y'all. Enjoy the glory while it lasts, someday y'all would get enslaved again, and run to Nigerians for help. Lol

Losers.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

All African countries are better at everything than Black South Africans. Y'all live in the glory of the whites.

Even Ghanaian can do better than y'all. Enjoy the glory while it lasts, someday y'all would get enslaved again, and run to Nigerians for help. Lol

Losers.
Can we see a Nigerian version of this, i wanna see something.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Nothing like low esteem. The same white people colonized y'all and raped your women for years while treating y'all like monkeys. They still dominate till date, you slave. Lmaoooooo
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Nothing like low esteem. The same white people colonized y'all and raped your women for years while treating y'all like monkeys. They still dominate till date, you slave. Lmaoooooo
And yet you ask to borrow the same white people...im dealing with a knucklehead here
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Can we see a Nigerian version of this, i wanna see something.. cheesy grin

We don't need one. When we could school with ease in the US. Lol

We love the exposure.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

GOT YOU!!! You are a very weak black man. That's why every post of yours mentions whites. You wish Nigeria had whites.

copy IronGalaxy

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
And yet you ask to borrow the same white people...im dealing with a knucklehead here

Unlike y'all, Nigerians are smart and can handle them. We won't get enslaved just like you South Africans.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

We don't need one. When we could school with ease in the US. Lol

We love the exposure.
Exactly my point. You need to drown in the Mediterranean first before experiencing quality. You have no shame bragging of being a squatter in another man"s country. I'm really wasting my precious time with this knucklehead
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

GOT YOU!!! You are a very weak black man. That's why every post of yours mentions whites. You wish Nigeria had whites.

copy IronGalaxy

And you are a strong black man? You killed your fellow blacks (Nigerians). So you see, y'all are the weak blacks.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Exactly my point. You need to drown in the Mediterranean first before experiencing quality. You have no shame bragging of being a squatter in another man"s country. I'm really wasting my precious time with this knucklehead

Enjoy your white glory, you slave. Lol
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Unlike y'all, Nigerians are smart and can handle them. We won't get enslaved just like you South Africans.
Lol

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Enjoy your white glory, you slave. Lol
Oh i will my re.tarded slave. Enjoy shi.tting in the bush grin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

And you are a strong black man? You killed your fellow blacks (Nigerians). So you see, y'all are the weak blacks.
Nigerians kill themselves over human organs so please save the Xeno story for someone who gives a damn
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

copy IronGalaxy
Now you see why I say these ones i ripe for recolonisation? The mental part is already done for. Have you ever seen their legal practitioners, like your lawyers, judges etc? They still wear those colonial wigs to court grin grin it's those wigs that has got them so whitewashed
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

I've never touched any Nigerian or African, so I'm not xenophobic. That's why I'm here on an African social forum. You on the other hand are a self-hating, weak, white d!ck sucking fool who can't complete a single sentence without kissing white *ss.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians kill themselves over human organs so please save the Xeno story for someone who gives a damn

The effects of slavery got you thinking s.tu.pidly. Lol

Poor South African s.la.ve. Lol

Are you even allowed anywhere near sun city or just white South African could go there?
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

The effects of slavery got you thinking s.tu.pidly. Lol

Poor South African s.la.ve. Lol

Are you even allowed anywhere near sun city or white South African could go there?

We both know anyone in South Africa can go anywhere, so this is lame. Try harder
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

I've never touched any Nigerian or African, so I'm not xenophobic. That's why I'm here on an African social forum. You on the other hand are a self-hating, weak, white d!ck sucking fool who can't complete a single sentence without kissing white *ss.

Okay. You are among the few sane South Africans. Congrats.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by James4bright(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
We both know anyone in South Africa can go anywhere, so this is lame. Try harder

Lmao. You might probably get locked in a cage by your white supremacists.

Nelson Mandela was treated like shit, along side you all. Your forefathers slept in cages. Lol

I hate the Nigerian government for fighting for y'all. It would be great seeing your ass locked up in a cage. Lmaoooo
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

or better yetgringringrin that wig is a brainwash device. The " white man" this, the white man that., Jeeeezusss!

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

Lmao. You might probably get locked in a cage by your white supremacists.

Nelson Mandela was treated like shit, along side you all. Your forefathers slept in cages. Lol

I hate the Nigerian government for fighting for y'all. It would be great seeing your ass locked up in a cage. Lmaoooo
Lame. Try another angle
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Now you see why I say these ones i ripe for recolonisation? The mental part is already done for. Have you ever seen their legal practitioners, like your lawyers, judges etc? They still wear those colonial wigs to court grin grin it's those wigs that has got them so whitewashed

They're definitely ripe for re-colonisation!
grin grin grin Black people wearing white hair to feel important. cry cry

Contrast Nigeria and South Africa. ZERO WIGS IN SA.

I'm sure James4bright is there somewhere in the first pic grin grin grin - not that he's got the brains to be a judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passengers Weep As Aero Aircraft Struggle To Land For Hours / Arik, Aero Lose N16.5m Daily Over Closure Of Warri Airport / Canal Being Blocked In Agungi, Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.