Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9084 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
i usually don't reply morons Buh you class needs to be educated Hope ur aware you have HIV

You are an illiterate - a hopeless one at that.And you'll be doing yourself a great disservice if you insist on faking intellect by typing another diarrhoea here.

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Rest in peace to whoever is going to crack their heads trying to decipher this language. shocked undecided

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
look we where having a nice conversation then you started insulting and abusing why its africans like this why Mehn

You reap what you sow. Read your own messages.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You are an illiterate - a hopeless one at that.And you'll be doing yourself a great disservice if you insist on faking intellect by typing another diarrhoea here.
aww it pained you wild wolfgrin Buh you know its true you should stop masturbating look i feel you need a hand rest just like your gay ass its infected with HIV i never mentioned you Buh you decide to show your stupid miserable low life here
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

You reap what you sow. Read your own messages.
common you started this your crazy comic abuse when i wanted us to talk like real gentleman is not affecting me because am use to it here in Nigeria grin we sabi yab each other Buh never joke with each other outside the country which is crazy to me
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

To you & the primitive dialect used here....
lolcheesy finally your on a low key i just imagine what your family will be going through on ur miserable HIV life the most be regretting giving birth to you a waste of sperm
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
lolcheesy finally your on a low key i just imagine what your family will be going through on ur miserable HIV life the most be regretting giving birth to you a waste of sperm

You know Mandingo, we are not world-famous xenophobes for nothing. Ask your neighbor in the mud-hut next door if you're not aware. Things could get very ugly, very quickly in this thread so watch it.

If we posted what we really think of Nigerians we would be banned with immediate effect. Yet South Africans are called all kinds of names and no one objects. So watch yourself.

copy JaceBlaze IronGalaxy

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

You know Mandingo, we are not world-famous xenophobes for nothing. Ask your neighbor in the mud-hut next door if you're not aware. Things could get very ugly, very quickly in this thread so watch it.

If we posted what we really think of Nigerians we would be banned with immediate effect. Yet South Africans are called all kinds of names and no one objects. So watch yourself.

copy JaceBlaze IronGalaxy

Wreck 'em grin

On a serious note,that illiterate is not worth it.I would have decapitated him long time ago if he possessed basic human intellect.It would be unfair for us to duel with an unarmed infant.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Wreck 'em grin

On a serious note,that illiterate is not worth it.I would have decapitated him long time ago if he possessed basic human intellect.It would be unfair for us to duel with an unarmed infant.

The dumb ones are the worst kind.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

The dumb ones are the worst kind.

Generator fumes things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=TMKsouth post=90594796]

If we posted what we really think of Nigerians we would be banned with immediate effect. Yet South Africans are called all kinds of names and no one objects. So watch yourself. lol mandingo that could not fight for there freedom you guys make alot of noise if not nigerian intervention and some other african countries you guys would have still be slave as you guys are still slave in your own country.

imagine having the highest HIV AIDS in africa that's like every house hold in your country it probably with HIV, it only means one thing you guys are disease to africa look how proud you are to say xenophabe mandala will be crying in his hell grave the old man did 24yrs for you guys yet you guys are still slave.....taah i spit on you guys a disgrace its what you are all of you South africa are still slaves of Africa and to the white Go breed your kind in hell
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Wreck 'em grin

mumugrincheesy i have buried you if you ever try quoting me i will invoke serious damage on you that you may go sick while thinking of it so cry like a baby if the asked who bite you tell them is me the nigerian dudegrin eeh before i forget go and have your bath you drunkard
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
mumugrincheesy i have buried you if you ever try quoting me i will invoke serious damage on you that you may go sick while thinking of it so cry like a baby if the asked who bite you tell them is me the nigerian dudegrin eeh before i forget go and have your bath you drunkard

Now I understand why Buhari values the lives of cattle more than his people's.Y'all stupidity is deplorable & embarrassing. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Now I understand why Buhari values the lives of cattle more than his people's.Y'all stupidity is deplorable & embarrassing. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

shut up
your dirty mouth why are you mention buhari his far better than all the whole president your country has ever had your sick gay country of AIDS even dogs have AIDS in South africa the most useless black country ever seen which abuse there woman like slut
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
shut up
your dirty mouth why are you mention buhari his far better than all the whole president your country has ever had your sick gay country of AIDS even dogs have AIDS in South africa the most useless black country ever seen which abuse there woman like slut

grin grin buhari is a lifeless dullard.Ask Trump,and he'll tell ya grin grin

There he is signing for the US's travel ban on Nigeria.I bet the fool didn't even read the details. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

grin grin buhari is a lifeless dullard.Ask Trump,and he'll tell ya grin grin

There he is signing for the US's travel ban on Nigeria.I bet the fool didn't even read the details. grin grin
i feel happy that trump called him that but let me ask you do you know ur formal president upon been the president can not pay for his girlfriend a house his the useless ass licking man who could not even spell his name oh buhari did this he did that are you aware that an average man in south Africa perfer a lady to feed him pay his rent while he drinks his beer just like you a grayish gay HIV Drunkard vagabond hope u know the pampers ur wearing its licking cheesygrin i just pity your families the pains the are going through know is crazy
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by 14(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Egypt should be having this arguement, not the 3rd place ranked country.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
heniford2:
i feel happy that trump called him that but let me ask you do you know ur formal president upon been the president can not pay for his girlfriend a house his the useless ass licking man who could not even spell his name oh buhari did this he did that are you aware that an average man in south Africa perfer a lady to feed him pay his rent while he drinks his beer just like you a grayish gay HIV Drunkard vagabond hope u know the pampers ur wearing its licking cheesygrin i just pity your families the pains the are going through know is crazy

Even YOU can make fun of people who can't spell their names? shocked grin ...just imagine.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Even YOU can make fun of people who can't spell their names? shocked grin ...just imagine.
pathetic i sincerely see you have no shame you got none its just your friends your lazy family and your HIV country your embracing here the once said a pig that eats shit does not know the embracement he brings to the family because once a pig its always a pig grin i don't like cursing you Mehn lets just stop the whole SA is not a match for me if i dice you or bad mouth you guys so go look for your kindergarten kids to play mud play with, am not in your useless class.cheesy gay normalcy JaceBlaze

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For UK Visa: Brother Marries Own Blood Sister In Nigeria / Reasons Why You Should Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures If You Get The Chance. / Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.