Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (9098 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
why are you always on Nigeria forum south Africa no get onegrin

We've got something much better.

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

We've got something much better.
Abi you too like Nigeria i most say sogrin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
Abi you too like Nigeria i most say sogrin

I don't understand.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

I don't understand.
do you love Nigeria that much that you prefer the Nigeria stuff than SA
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
do you love Nigeria that much that you prefer the Nigeria stuff than SA

Most of my threads are on SA and global topics. But I'll give it to Nairaland, it's a cool platform.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Most of my threads are on SA and global topics. But I'll give it to Nairaland, it's a cool platform.
grin aww do SA have a forum like this one here because i intend posting Nigeria stuff therecheesy
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
grin aww do SA have a forum like this one here because i intend posting Nigeria stuff therecheesy

Seems like you wanna troll SA forums. Check out the one called SAPS.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

let me do what your doing in Nigeria forum nawgrincheesy
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

you guys don't have any forum like oursgrincheesy why naw
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
let me do what your doing in Nigeria forum nawgrincheesy

You can do it on DSTV. Other Nigerians already are.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

You can do it on DSTV. Other Nigerians already are.
DSTV its not a forum nawgrin a whole SA no get forum cheesy
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
DSTV its not a forum nawgrin a whole SA no get forum cheesy

Does a whole Nigeria of 200 million people have a viable satellite TV company? cool

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Does a whole Nigeria of 200 million people have a viable satellite TV company? cool
yes naw we have startimetv we also have trendtv and etcgrincheesy
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
heniford2:
yes naw we have startimetv we also have trendtv and etcgrincheesy

I said viable. Why are you all flocking to dstv then?

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

I said viable. Why are you all flocking to dstv then?
forget the viable do we have one yesgrin do SA have any forum cheesy even anyone grin you know the answer Buh that's not why i mentioned you, you like to show off SA in nigeria which is good but don't forget that nigeria is a pure black country where we have nothing like white in it who developed here before we have been the one fighting our war alone learn to understand that nd stop talking trash about our beloved bleeped up countrygrin
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
forget the viable do we have one yesgrin do SA have any forum cheesy even anyone grin you know the answer Buh that's not why i mentioned you, you like to show off SA in nigeria which is good but don't forget that nigeria is a pure black country where we have nothing like white in it who developed here before we have been the one fighting our war alone learn to understand that nd stop talking trash about our beloved bleeped up countrygrin

Are u mad or something? Black SA has many achievements too which you refuse to acknowledge. Stop hiding behind the white excuse. It will be the year 2100 and you'd still attribute new developments in SA to whites. SORE LOSERS! SA is kicking your ass and your go-to response is the whites. Look around you asswipe, most African countries with ZERO white populations are way ahead of you. What's your excuse for that?

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

Are u mad or something? Black SA has many achievements too which you refuse to acknowledge. Stop hiding behind the white excuse. It will be the year 2100 and you'd still attribute new developments in SA to whites. SORE LOSERS! SA is kicking your ass and your go-to response is the whites. Look around you asswipe, most African countries with ZERO white populations are way ahead of you. What's your excuse for that?
i thought we were having a gentleman discussion not tout talk and see you Abuse me;Fcheesy looks like it okey by you or you have low self esteem while what i was saying its SA is a beautiful country which white people helped to grow Buh blacks there you guys have working class people Buh majority of your black's are oh my god so lazygrin because i see no reason why you are in Nigeria forum and your acting like SA its way high developed than Our bullshit country but u love romancing the under developed country you love our music our culture, our women our food, even our systemgrin you finally love nigerian forum which is good for a country you said is messed up we are 10th world country right know in african cheesy jesus Mehn the shithole country that's under develop is where u choose to be crazy it sounds to grin fear blacks mostly African grin so we know already that u hate ur country u just wish Nigeria was you country but mehn u can't lol i hate here too Buh i don't leave a fake life i call a "pig a pig" and i dnt go back to eat it meatcheesy Buh you u hate us yet ur in our crazy little stupid world of Nigeria fvck brother okey your showing us how SA is abigrincheesy
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Faithful007: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

why do you always stylishy start off NIG vs SA so you can gladly insult Nigerians, if you feel your country is better then FINE. you can go and battle with those you feel you're equal with.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
James4bright:

Okay. Now you've finally made Nigeria look bad in the eyes of South Africans, do you feel any better?

Would that make Nigerian any better. In life you fight for what you love, and not discriminate it.

Do you think America is that perfect? Foreign correspondents are not even allowed easily to cover some occurrences in America, because they don't want the world to see some things, they want it hidden. Same with China. But you Nigerian would gladly shame your country in the face of foreigners.

Lastly, you migrate to other countries and get treated like shit. Learn to act in an incisive manner. If you really feel Nigeria is that bad then what have you done to curb what ever negative actions?

If all Nigerians blamed themselves for what ever unbearable situation our country faces, then we all would be held accountable for every flaws found within our country and fight against it. But y'all love the blame game, you blame Yorubas, igbos and hausa's. The entire Nigerian tribe takes the blame except you. If Nigeria is bad, it's your fault. Go to SA and get butchered because they hate your guts.

We already knew it was bad, duh?? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Faithful007:
why do you always stylishy start off NIG vs SA so you can gladly insult Nigerians, if you feel your country is better then FINE. you can go and battle with those you feel you're equal with.

If you read through this thread objectively you'd acknowledge that I didn't start this debate. You were merrily enjoying the attacks on SA but now bitter because I defended my country.
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
i thought we were having a gentleman discussion not tout talk and see you Abuse me;Fcheesy looks like it okey by you or you have low self esteem while what i was saying its SA is a beautiful country which white people helped to grow Buh blacks there you guys have working class people Buh majority of your black's are oh my god so lazygrin because i see no reason why you are in Nigeria forum and your acting like SA its way high developed than Our bullshit country but u love romancing the under developed country you love our music our culture, our women our food, even our systemgrin you finally love nigerian forum which is good for a country you said is messed up we are 10th world country right know in african cheesy jesus Mehn the shithole country that's under develop is where u choose to be crazy it sounds to grin fear blacks mostly African grin so we know already that u hate ur country u just wish Nigeria was you country but mehn u can't lol i hate here too Buh i don't leave a fake life i call a "pig a pig" and i dnt go back to eat it meatcheesy Buh you u hate us yet ur in our crazy little stupid world of Nigeria fvck brother okey your showing us how SA is abigrincheesy

This is so incoherent and the grammar so appalling that I failed to read through it all. I thought black South Africans were lazy stupid people but clearly I'm more educated and sophisticated than you dude.

Do you wanna have another shot at this? Ask a smart Nigerian to help compose your posts - your previous one was a disaster. Is this the best the Giant of Africa has to offer?

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

This is so incoherent and the grammar so appalling that I failed to read through it all. I thought black South Africans were lazy stupid people but clearly I'm more educated and sophisticated than you dude.

Do you wanna have another shot at this? Ask a smart Nigerian to help compose your posts - your previous one was a disaster. Is this the best the Giant of Africa has to offer?
Aww thank God you acknowledge the fact that South africans are dummiescheesy and lazy and stupid people just like you just said oh sorry you are differentgrin but what am trying to say it's far from what your babbling here Mr,

I feel you could understand the fact that Nigeria its a country in africa you my friend wish you were a citizen of, you dream of being a nigerian your hungry of it u hate the fact that your so called country its been polished by this Ditch or Nedlans white your a slave to them even when you guys claim ur free from them but slave mentality its a sickness of its own, grin

You want to belong among us u want to be a Nigeria our hustling spirit from day one even without white here we are trying our best we are fighting to overcome that's why you are here you love us while we hate ourselves, you want to be a Nigeria, you want us to call you brother accept your HIV country, a drug filled country even the white are scared of you guys you have to paint your own color just to look good for them to accept i see your pain, grin hey since you never knew we Nigerians don't give a Fvck about white so as u can read what i type no apology
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by Faithful007: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

If you read through this thread objectively you'd acknowledge that I didn't start this debate. You were merrily enjoying the attacks on SA but now bitter because I defended my country.
only if you knew me in person. I am not that kind of person that loves seeing any country or tribe disparaged. it's only in Africa that you'll see things like that and that's part of the reasons other races see us as inferior. if you were not seeking to cause a war of words, then what was the reason for the Nigerian prince comment?
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:

Rest in peace to whoever is going to crack their heads trying to decipher this language. shocked undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Faithful007:
only if you knew me in person. I am not that kind of person that loves seeing any country or tribe disparaged. it's only in Africa that you'll see things like that and that's part of the reasons other races see us as inferior. if you were not seeking to cause a war of words, then what was the reason for the Nigerian prince comment?

Because someone was already suggesting that SA is top only due to the word Africa in the name, and they were getting LIKES. You have to admit that was a mischievous and antagonizing post.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Rest in peace to whoever is going to crack their heads trying to decipher this language. shocked undecided
bra I tried grin grin shit is Hieroglyphics

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

i usually don't reply morons Buh you class needs to be educated Hope ur aware you have HIV
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by TMKsouth: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
heniford2:
Aww thank God you acknowledge the fact that South africans are dummiescheesy and lazy and stupid people just like you just said oh sorry you are differentgrin but what am trying to say it's far from what your babbling here Mr,

I feel you could understand the fact that Nigeria its a country in africa you my friend wish you were a citizen of, you dream of being a nigerian your hungry of it u hate the fact that your so called country its been polished by this Ditch or Nedlans white your a slave to them even when you guys claim ur free from them but slave mentality its a sickness of its own, grin

You want to belong among us u want to be a Nigeria our hustling spirit from day one even without white here we are trying our best we are fighting to overcome that's why you are here you love us while we hate ourselves, you want to be a Nigeria, you want us to call you brother accept your HIV country, a drug filled country even the white are scared of you guys you have to paint your own color just to look good for them to accept i see your pain, grin hey since you never knew we Nigerians don't give a Fvck about white so as u can read what i type no apology

Oh okay, I will forward this to the SA Home Affairs Ministry. Clearly we need to amend ourselves because someone from the foremost sh!thole country says so.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
IronGalaxy:
bra I tried grin grin shit is Hieroglyphics

Haha the bolded just finished me.

Dude is on some high-tech dialect. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Some people will be wondering what its south african people during in west African forum all the way from south Mehn cheesygrin if not the want to infect us with AIDS and HIV
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

Oh okay, I will forward this to the SA Home Affairs Ministry. Clearly we need to amend ourselves because someone from the foremost sh!thole country says so.
that dude that its sick come on stop
Re: Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa by heniford2: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

look we where having a nice conversation then you started insulting and abusing why its africans like this why Mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passengers Weep As Aero Aircraft Struggle To Land For Hours / Arik, Aero Lose N16.5m Daily Over Closure Of Warri Airport / Canal Being Blocked In Agungi, Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.