Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96697 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by baby124: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Trueteller0147:
he's coming out soon. stopong hating on him. he didn't steal from you. pray for him instead so that your own go better
I will never pray for a thief. I work very hard for everything I earn. He has stolen now it’s time to answer for his crimes even God will not hear his prayer. Many have already cried out to God to punish him and God is busy carrying out their request. He will spend at least 20yrs in prison in sadness, sorrow and depression.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Mayng01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bloody idiots rebranding Nigeria negatively

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Coming from a mongrel
smh...
Fvck off you scoundrel cry
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by oluwaleinad(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Crossed legs and see how it's ends
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:

That's all you can come up with. Eff off you scoundrel
E pain am. Poverty-stricken piece of shit. I’m in Canada come and beat me.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Dfynboi: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
this woman nd fake news re like beans and bread
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dfynboi:
this woman nd fake news re like beans and bread

I pray it is fake news but sources are confirming it so far.

Worst part is since Buhari enter, it is like Nigeria must all turn poor.

Poverty capital.

U did not see the way they call E money.

Buhari and APC is a curse.

Nigerians were doing better and happier under GEJ and PDP, FACT.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by foleskay(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
E pain am. Poverty-stricken piece of shit. I’m in Canada come and beat me.
Werey. Cheap thrills. Do you even know d capital of Canada?? Empty coconut head
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
If the story of their arrest is true, then it's good.

They can't be showing all the 'wealth' on social media without any source of income and not get the attention of Interpol and FBI.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by eldoradoxx: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you are into internet fraud and don't want to cast, don't try American institutions, the FBI will hunt you to the last part of the earth. Huspupi was smart, but he wasn't that smart.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by kelvindj98: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
SamuelLoch:
These guys (Secret Service) must have been on his case for quite a long while, waiting for the right moment to go in, the right moment to build enough evidence worth absolute justification to make the court case easier for the Judge (and Jury), no be our very own EFCC... Arrest without concrete evidence, grant bail tomorrow. Then the criminal makes friends on the inside...

If this whole thing is true, I think they should bring them to our Nigerian Prison. The prisons abroad I see in movies na enjoyment.
Which US prison is enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:

Werey. Cheap thrills. Do you even know d capital of Canada?? Empty coconut head
hahaha travelling to Canada is actually a big deal for this piece of shit.....poverty has finished you in Naija abi. You better own up and let us help your situation. Ashiere

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by kelvindj98: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
Once you are EXTRADITED to the US for any crime, you are as good as gone. Go and ask world famous billionaire drug kingpins like El Chapo etc. Hushpuppi is gone forever.
Those hung black men will destroy his ass in US prison.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tonididdy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
stupid talk still. I’m in Canada come and beat me.

I won't belittle myself to your level
good thing you are in your audio Canada but wait oh... they didn't stop you from getting on board the plane because of hushpuppi... hmmm

my guy if CN nor favor you, return to your village in Nigeria, don't suffer in CN and blame hushpuppi for your misfortunes in life.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
The only people allowed to enjoy life under Buhari are Fulani kids from the North.

They have arrested Mompha and called E money for questioning.

Ratted out Invictus Obi and now Husspuppi.

These ones small now.

They are the ones u see, if u think that is all, u must be very stupid.

Anyway, see our guy ones more... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3SxdAxaWDM
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by NiceMen: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
this kind yarn fit make me destroy ur teeth. No dey talk like that again.

One man nearly pay me $25,000 in 2013 but because I be Naija, the man run cis he thought I was a scammer.

Do u know the number of Talented Nigerians with legit money making skill but can't scale just because of this nonsense? �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

I won't belittle myself to your level
good thing you are in your audio Canada but wait oh... they didn't stop you from getting on board the plane because of hushpuppi... hmmm

my guy if CN nor favor you, return to your village in Nigeria, don't suffer in CN and blame hushpuppi for your misfortunes in life.

pray for my kind of misfortune maybe your life will be better

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by TUANKU(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:

look in the mirror and also read through the thread
Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by kelvindj98: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
walcruise:

What's this one saying , do you know how many legit online companies have blocked Nigerian from using them because of people like hushpuppy
This is the biggest shortfall of online scams. It affects those trying to conduct legit ventures online.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Sachiopropty(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Refer a buyer and Earn � like Hushpuppi, No Interpol- Not Yahoo but #RealEstate

Prestigious Family 5bedroom detached Home in Outstanding Location in Pinnock Beach Estate Lekki Osapa Lagos

RT to Earn now
https:///7Ulm6hAoNv

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Grandlord: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If you see how difficult it is for people in America to pay me money after I finish thier jobs ehh. And it's because of this. My clients often wonder why it's easier to pay a Kenyan freelancer than a Nigerian freelancer. Money that will take 5 days to reach my account will take less than 30 seconds to enter a Kenyan's account. Ordinary Kenya?

It's because of people like this oh. Some of my clients, they even blocked their account just for trying to pay me my money. They will have to call and confirm that it's a legit transaction.

Nigeria has a very very very bad name abroad.
This is not good at alllll cry
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by AdesegunSanni89: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
NiceMen:
this kind yarn fit make me destroy ur teeth. No dey talk like that again.

One man nearly pay me $25,000 in 2013 but because I be Naija, the man run cis he thought I was a scammer.

Do u know the number of Talented Nigerians with legit money making skill but can't scale just because of this nonsense? �
Don’t mind those SOBs defending hushpuppy and other scammers. Since they don’t do businesses internationally, they won’t understand the negative impact of these crimes on Nigeria’s reputation and image. Imagine the US government specifically blocked Nigerians from paying for form DS-2019 from within nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by iqiq: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is this for real
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by kheny12(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Mompha is next Heya hush. You were too greedy Still u no quit Dem no born am well to enter yankee He go finally enter yankee E fit call one of him clients to bail am But hush u gonnabe behind bars for decades U go loose weight U go old Dem go rape u tire U fit even poof sef U would end up a psycho 2020 na bad year
Always acting like a kid. Dey upload up and down Yankee has done it again Given hollywood another chance to shoot a movie
who go rape him tire
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by IMASTEX: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
Let me quickly explain how he took his jobs. If you know how many business opportunities online that Nigeria have been blacklisted. Not to talk of the distrust that comes with the few ones available even within the country. I have an online business, I know the extra efforts made to gain people's confidence. And the psychological aspects making them to see themselves as a failure since the society use those guys as success measurement. The bigger picture is the visa restriction that will follow the stereotyping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tianshie(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Kemi is a US citizen, take it or leave it, how can you live in the US, worked and have children in the US without figuring yourself out?
Post the Georgia and American list, let's see.

Here's a bit of evidence since it appears you don't know how to search the Internet.

"They say they have four warrants for her arrest for failing to appear in court on charges including cruelty to children, simple battery, terroristic threats/intimidation of a juror or court officer and obstruction of an officer. They say they have a fifth warrant for bail jumping."

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2009/07/11/crime_victim_advocate_wanted_in_georgia.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by flexyrule(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

If you don't understand what someone posts, just humbly ask for clarification, instead of castigating the person... Everything nor be fight ni!!!

Boss, the Nigerian image abroad is suffering terribly, and this new gist just makes it far worse... When a nation loses credibility of character abroad, it affects her nationalities badly, especially with respect to juicy job placements and career opportunities. Most people abroad are already skeptical about doing business with Nigerians.

If you watch most foreign films and sitcoms, whenever Nigeria or Nigerian is mentioned, it is usually to connote fraud or other financial crimes...
You're even calling the criminal a boss.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by ekerintee: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sad to say ,Nigerian prison na place of enjoyment for the rich.prefrential treatment for the rich

JBoss25:
you're 1wicked o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.