Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96623 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
SamuelLoch:
These guys (Secret Service) must have been on his case for quite a long while, waiting for the right moment to go in, the right moment to build enough evidence worth absolute justification to make the court case easier for the Judge (and Jury), no be our very own EFCC... Arrest without concrete evidence, grant bail tomorrow. Then the criminal makes friends on the inside...

If this whole thing is true, I think they should bring them to our Nigerian Prison. The prisons abroad I see in movies na enjoyment.
You are contradicting yourself
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Mozino007(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Timaya song on my mind(telli person)....

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Aboguede(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
So Las Las na scam some people dey call success

Well the surest irony is that it has expiry date

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Ghozky(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
King of boys, hmmm

The kind of influence this Gees got on many G boys is alarming.
All of dem wan chop life like Hushpuppi

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by stanliwise(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
bro shut up jare. This people are tarnishing our image outside the country and reducing our credibility to be employed oversea

24 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Wawelexy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Not surprised....

Not bothered....
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by dominique(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:
So who is going to arrest white people for selling from Africa for over 1000 years?

And who is going to arrest your ancestors for selling his kinsmen for a bottle of liquor and a pair of boots?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by greenskittles: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
joey150:
How the hell is it a dark day in Nigeria?

Because two fraudsters were arrested? You must be nuts.

From where I stand, it's a perfectly fine day.
A wonderful day, even.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by stanliwise(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup

until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!

I don't trust the world nor the souls living within
shut up jare, atlast your mentor has be tied. Better change your ways

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Xisnin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
The bastards say make u no work? abi the bastard collect ur job?? no come here dey blame another person lifestyle because of your condition o.. dem fit no dey get their money through honest means, which is bad, but mk u come dey ridicule the subject " bastards " is wrong .
You are too dumb to understand that simple sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Amule5000us(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Geeksamir(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hush don enjoy life to the fullest
No qualms

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:

My brother the use of the word is not wrong... This guys have spoilt things alot for Nigerians. Ghanians and other Africans countries are given preferential treatment aboard more than us.

I just hope you have left the shore of the country b4 i even discuss this matter with u...

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by tuoky: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Why are you pained by what he said?
shawnfamous:

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by stanliwise(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
SamuelLoch:
These guys (Secret Service) must have been on his case for quite a long while, waiting for the right moment to go in, the right moment to build enough evidence worth absolute justification to make the court case easier for the Judge (and Jury), no be our very own EFCC... Arrest without concrete evidence, grant bail tomorrow. Then the criminal makes friends on the inside...

If this whole thing is true, I think they should bring them to our Nigerian Prison. The prisons abroad I see in movies na enjoyment.
If they imprison them here, na im be say you don free them o. let them enjoy the prison there.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Ayobami7(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by InvertedHammer: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
/
Waiting until this news is confirmed.

Like I always say, social media is Law Enforcements' best friend. There is no need pursuing amateur criminals. They just sit back and relax. The criminals must "show face" in a bid for validation from their teaming fantasy-chasers and dreamers.

Why people love to draw unnecessary attention to themselves beats me.

I hope my guy in PH who worships Hushpuppi sees this.
/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Amule5000us(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
E GO RED ooo

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Roman7(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
I won't believe this is real until proven guilty. all this cut and join media men and women

if na kemi forget am, she's hardly ever wrong

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:

If you don't understand what someone posts, just humbly ask for clarification, instead of castigating the person... Everything nor be fight ni!!!

Boss, the Nigerian image abroad is suffering terribly, and this new gist just makes it far worse... When a nation loses credibility of character abroad, it affects her nationalities badly, especially with respect to juicy job placements and career opportunities. Most people abroad are already skeptical about doing business with Nigerians.

If you watch most foreign films and sitcoms, whenever Nigeria or Nigerian is mentioned, it is usually to connote fraud or other financial crimes...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by greenskittles: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Fraud. One of the crimes I absolutely CANNOT stand. Been scammed here on nairaland before, even. After all the initial promises EFCC did nothing. It brings a special warmth in my heart when scammers are caught, because that's one less good for nothing waste of space soiling the name of millions of hardworking, determined Nigerians.

17 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by SmartPolician: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:

Oh, shut up!

Crime is evil, and it must be condemned by all in the strongest possible terms

No sensible person defends a fraudster because every flamboyant fraudster is a threat to every hard-working person

It's not about envy; it's about a people's value system

Any society that doesn't uphold dignity of labour is finished

You are probably another faceless fraudster

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by MJBOLT: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
i dont understand o undecided if you lose your job in the US,the govt will pay you while you search for another.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by stanliwise(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Amule5000us:
cry cry cry
Where is this convo from?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Komu1048(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:

C their sympathizer. Your tym will come

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Boredasf: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
I wish I can like this your comment a million times bro cheesy
You're smart!
timesup234:
They are not bastards. The bastards are global capitalists imperialists responsible for your suffering. They have made you a fool to think you need to sell your labor or you will starve to death. Forbes billionaires should all be beheaded and their corpses burnt after pouring acid on them
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by SenecaTheYonger: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
JBoss25:
bro give me insight on this freelancing of a thing

I mostly do transcription. It's pretty boring.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by seunfly: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Who told you EFCC arrest without concrete evidence?
If know wetin dey, u no go say that again.

The case with efcc is that they gather evidence, arrest you, u pay ur share and they water down the evidence that the judge will have no option than to free u.

If u were in EFCC crack team and u investigated a man that has stollen 100billion and the idiot just gave 10 of you involve 5billion plus another 2billion to give ur director.
What will u do? Mean while your salary is 200k a months ooo.

Even ur director will remove you from the next investigation if u dare reject the offer.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by ShenTeh(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Very good day for justice. If he is able to prove his innocence, I am sure he will be out walking free in no time.

Meanwhile, nobody is talking about the biggest fraud that Kemi Olunloyo mentioned here: You mean US pays Nigerians for loss of jobs and for COVID-19?! Or do I need to go read that again?

This is why a lot of people believe the biggest thieves are those in government.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Studyinchina200(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
doing fraud and still showing off..Nigerians and humility dont mix

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.