Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (68480 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by noziz(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2020
grin ur moniker says it all!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Hmmm bae, what about my parents? Especially mum after all the home trainings she gave, wouldn't she think I disgraced her? Being the first daughter, you know how our parents think na.
Don't compromise na.

This is what you should do. Block his number. Simple
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by johnkey: 6:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're one of those redpiller guys abi. You're the one who should change that mentality. Because you don't want to be a simp doesn't mean you should be an incel.
i don't do redpill or any pill I don't roll like that, i love the idea of a beautiful marraige too. I'm just speaking on behalf of those who just wants to live life without any extra baggage, they're all over America and Europe living happily so it should be normal here too.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by APOPTOSIS: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Thisnut:
marriage is just a paperwork, You can be married and be unhappy in it. I have a friend who dated for about 18 years before getting married, in between they had 3 kids together .

Marriage was instituted in the bible days because women couldn't consent, the were not counted, they were regarded as properties hence, their fathers had to consent for them.

now everything has changed, women can now speak for themselves. They have same right as men. Your parents don't need to consent for you anymore. If you like a guy you can now move in with him without outside interference.

If you like the guy, you don't have to marry him to live with him and also create a personal space for one another. The guy in question is not bad because he doesn't want marriage, he sounds more like someone who knows what he wants and not being moved by the bandwagons.

A lots of people are married today, not because they know why they are married but because others are doing it. That's why you see people unhappy even from the alter.

You should be happy that you have a modern and civilized man, who isn't sniffing and bossing you around, seeing you as part of his possessions, he sees another stong woman.

If na marriage dey hungry you so bad, leave him and meet someone else who buys same idea, regardless of his personal attributes but if you'd like to stay happy like you're now, be with him and have a family with, maybe somewhere along the line you two will have a reason to marry, even for free, at your children expense.

Choose what you want and not the society chosen for you.

Will I be Right if I say you gave the MOST BRILLIANT comment today...?
You did justice to it, without raining insults.
I will like to know you more.
U sound enlightened.
I am thrilled.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Hmmm bae, what about my parents? Especially mum after all the home trainings she gave, wouldn't she think I disgraced her? Being the first daughter, you know how our parents think na.
you may considered this advice op, I understand your feelings towards what your paresnts will say especially your mom but sometimes you do what your heart want. Married and living with your man sometimes doesn’t bring happiness just as you expected. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Ade3131: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
I know your boyfriend will regret loosing you. It's just a matter of time. I'm a guy and in that state of mind right now. He will grow up and realize it's late already. I wish you well in your next relationship bcuz you're obviously and definitely going to part ways with him. I pray you find a man you both have so many things in common with.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Confusedgirl869: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Thank you all so much for your contributions. Let me make a few things clear

I said he is a good man because he doesn't womanise which is very important to me because I so much hate cheating, he is hardworking, he lives a simple life just like me, he is very peaceful.

He was once married and the lady (a white girl) made life very difficult for him, he almost killed himself. But then, I'm not the lady abi

I have decided to ask him one last time today, if he still maintain that, I move.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by PoliteActivist: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:

[b]

Why do you think UNMARRIED MEN now live longer.
Before it used to be MARRIED POLYGAMOUS MEN getting to 100years but now monogamous men barely get to 50years. cry cry cry cry

This is not true. See below

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
You are a very silly man sir, you go about insulting Nigerian women on every thread, you think marriage is all about sharing bills? What of giving your husband peace of mind? I work and can easily share bills with my husband. Should I burst your stupid bubbles? My man is afraid of marriage because he was once in it, with a WHITE lady, she made his life a living hell, he nearly died. That fear is still in him.

I have decided to let him go though. He is a very good man reason I am finding it hard to let go.

Just stop generalizing.
All that one na format. He married a foreign blood sucker. That has nothing to do with you. He most likely isn't telling the full truth. For him to marry a Foreigner, he must have done it for papers and still thought he could have nigerian egoistical attitude. A man that can do that isn't a good man at all

Listen to the Foreigner's side of the story and jump to your conclusion.

People are telling you that this guy is not a good guy. He's just basic. Leave this titanic of a man alone na.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Confusedgirl869: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Don't compromise na.

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by APOPTOSIS: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:

I said he is a good man because he doesn't womanise which is very important to me because I so much hate cheating, he is hardworking, he lives a simple life just like me, he is very peaceful.

He was once married and the lady (a white girl) made life very difficult for him, he almost killed himself. But then, I'm not the lady abi

I have decided to ask him one last time today, if he still maintain that, I move.
I guess that's why he is afraid.
You have said it all now.
He still harbors fears in him.
Encourage him.
He must have been traumatized
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Ryan03(f): 6:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
It's going to be hard. Thanks dear
hard? You really dont know what you want.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2020
olumide4christ:
Some people are just a disgrace to us as men. Imagine a 35 year old man not thinking of getting married, but planning for baby mama. At his age, I had been married for 5 years and up till now, still enjoying my home - wife and children - after 9 years of marriage.
Some men will just be growing age-wise, but still be reasoning like a 21 year old!

What a pity!
u call a man a disgrace for saying what he wants.. U think everyone will be lucky like u..

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:

there's no need to ask him again na. His answer will not change.stop setting yourself up like this.

I still maintain. He's not a good man, he's just a basic man.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Confusedgirl869: 6:36am On Jun 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
there's no need to ask him again na. His answer will not change.stop setting yourself up like this.

I still maintain. He's not a good man, he's just a basic man.
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2020
johnkey:
i don't do redpill or any pill I don't roll like that, i love the idea of a beautiful marraige too. I'm just speaking on behalf of those who just wants to live life without any extra baggage, they're all over America and Europe living happily so it should be normal here too.
Ok. Sorry I came with a harsh approach initially.

The truth is, they are not living happy lives. Statistics have shown that children who grow up in broken homes(father absconded, separated homes and all sort) are more likely to end up as criminals. This is evident in the black community. You can look it up, I'm not making this up. I understand that quite a lot of celebrities do it but they honestly do not represent majority of the society. Also, asides the financial aspect, do you really think the lifestyle of many of them is something that appeals to anyone?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by tonieguy(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2020
I'm a man and happily married.
The Bible says - two cannot walk together unless they agree.

Marriage is a lifelong commitment until death and not always a bed of roses, but it is worth it.

It might be painful, but I think you should start handing off the relationship.
What makes you think he is the only one? Infact, I see him as not fully matured for the next stage of marriage with his stance.

Just concentrate on being you, improving yourself and getting better everyday.
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is He. At least he was truthful and gave you a heads-up. It would have been double jeopardy if you found yourself pregnant, and he starts giving you all these stories and reasons and you automatically become a baby mama. You would not be happy and would hate yourself and him for a long time.

Also, change the way you think and start affirming that there are lots of wonderful guys out there and he is just 1 of them. That you would definitely meet others that are even better.
Cos the train of your thoughts subconsciously attracts what you believe.

Stay cool lady.

Place a high premium on yourself, and don't settle for less.

Remember, you only live once. So make the best of it.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Shormiey(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:
Naija men are now afraid of Naija ladies cheesy hence, the fear for marriage

Imagine someone unknowingly and unfortunately gets tied forever to a lady like millenniumlady or sweetcunt97 undecided
Even your village people will pray for your soul embarassed
And this other one onyi22....
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Confusedgirl869: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2020
tonieguy:

Marriage is a lifelong commitment until death and not always a bed of roses, but it is worth it.

What makes you think he is the only one? Infact, I see him as not fully matured for the next stage of marriage with his stance.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is He. At least he was truthful and gave you a heads-up. It would have been double jeopardy if you found yourself pregnant, and he starts giving you all these stories and reasons and you automatically become a baby mama. You would not be happy and would hate yourself and him for a long time.

Also, change the way you think and start affirming that there are lots of wonderful guys out there and he is just 1 of them. That you would definitely meet others that are even better.

Stay cool lady.

Thank you sir.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
grin grin
he knows what he wants, but it seems you want to eliminate and diminish what you want to satisfy him.

It will end in your delicious tears.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Confusedgirl869: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
he knows what he wants, but it seems you want to eliminate and diminish what you want to satisfy him.

It will end in your delicious tears.
Nooo. No way I will subscribe to being a baby mama.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:
Naija men are now afraid of Naija ladies cheesy hence, the fear for marriage

Imagine someone unknowingly and unfortunately gets tied forever to a lady like millennlady or swet97 undecided
Even your village people will pray for your soul embarassed
Guy just look at how you tied my mention with your stupid post. Hope it's worth it? Hope you've gotten an alert from the likes you got with ur silly mention. Una go just dey talk rubbish like say you know me. If I give u my main moniker, I'm sure u go shock. Mtcheeeeeew. Waking up to 35 useless mentions ain't cool bro... Next time omit a letter or number so I don't get nonsense mentions if u choose to b silly.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by PoliteActivist: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Boss13:

I want MEN to read this comment. This is what a WOMAN is writing. Pick out the deceit in this comment - Guess what, many women are like this.

What she wrote us right. I see no deceit
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2020
tonieguy:

Stay cool lady.

Thank you for this. God bless you
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Ayt27(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Boredasf:
this one is already tripping because of her dp undecided
the juice isn't worth the squeeze bro.
All these subtle simping won't do you any good.
these thots you see on nairaland put their pictures on there to lure in fools.
Be wise make you no go fall mugu.

God is my witness I didn't and won't look at that girl's dp, she put in her shade quietly.

Lol E pass front seat of car with AC? Na today

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Shormiey:

And this other one onyi22....
Lol... Una dey deceive una selves
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by adisababa1234: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
iyke926:

Just reassure him that you won't become a nuisance to him when you both get married.

Let's wait for the married elders.

If she does that,she is finished and I bet it with u that she'll forever become a second class citizen in her own marriage and home.Girl,look away from that guy and u will surely meet a man that shares the same dream as yours.Majority of men doing this will regret in their old age as a time is coming when their youthful strength will be taken away,old age will take over, children they born to babymama will only care about their mama and real loneliness will take over them and that may actually spell their end. Don't be interested in a relationship that only want to Bleep u and give baby out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Shormiey(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol... Una dey deceive una selves

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Nooo. No way I will subscribe to being a baby mama.
have you blocked his number yet?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by krestedtwin(f): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Nne run while you can, no responsible man dats really in love with you will settle for baby mama...you are 26 not 62 so do the needful .he doesn't love u well enough for marriage. Period
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Don't compromise na.

Haba, take it easy. I'm sure e never reach that extent. They can discuss and settle amicably. She moves on peacefully but I hope he gets to realize what he's losing.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Shormiey post=90539227][/quote]Yes. That's y u men fall for pretenders.. Later u coming crying "I never knew"... Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.