Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23317 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
they are big time players because all they can conceive of is the material world and they feel this is all there is so i better get as many women as i can before i die. thats the mindset

Hmmm, not everyone have that kind of mindset. So please don't generalize it
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

Hmmm, not everyone have that kind of mindset. So please don't generalize it
TRUE INDEED but these are generalties buut when i examine each inndividdual chart and date of birth i can be specific then on the traits and their interaction dynamics with other people.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444 Hope i am not too late sir. please, what is the life mission of a male born on April 1, 1997?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
TRUE INDEED but these are generalties buut when i examine each inndividdual chart and date of birth i can be specific then on the traits and their interaction dynamics with other people.

So what did you find out about me
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
SafariBoy:
lekki1444 Hope i am not too late sir. please, what is the life mission of a male born on April 1, 1997?
Allright bro so you are here for some type of Judgement because souls brought down in 1997 are here for judgement. you are solar aries meaning your spiritual power is compromised so it is very important for you to adopt a healthy diet very early on in life if you want to make it past 50 years of age because of your spiiritual power level. you are a capricorn luna and what this means is that you have some karmic debt and you will workk this off by attracting only women who have lack or who feel entitled to your money. you will toil for a long time to provide for your wife who will most likely be a housewife beause this is the energy that your spirit will draw to you is a woman who will depend on you for everything. this is established like this so you can work off your karmic debt by being a slave to your lower self whicch is your wife. Please find attached your natal chart.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

So what did you see about me
nothing lol
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
nothing lol

Really, do you remember I gave you my DOB days ago
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Allright bro so you are here for some type of Judgement because souls brought down in 1997 are here for judgement. you are solar aries meaning your spiritual power is compromised so it is very important for you to adopt a healthy diet very early on in life if you want to make it past 50 years of age because of your spiiritual power level. you are a capricorn luna and what this means is that you have some karmic debt and you will workk this off by attracting only women who have lack or who feel entitled to your money. you will toil for a long time to provide for your wife who will most likely be a housewife beause this is the energy that your spirit will draw to you is a woman who will depend on you for everything. this is established like this so you can work off your karmic debt by being a slave to your lower self whicch is your wife. Please find attached your natal chart.
This is so scary! Thanks big bro for this wonderful piece of information!
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
SafariBoy:

No hassles bro. Nobody is completely free of affliction so dont sweat it
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

you did ? i cant remember you doing that oooo shocked
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

are you not 23rd june 1995 ? i did it in the other thread
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by havilla(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
they are big time players because all they can conceive of is the material world and they feel this is all there is so i better get as many women as i can before i die. thats the mindset
you are right, the one in my life right now is something else, he is obssessed with money and has soo many girls around him, but he always comes back, am tired!
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:
you are right, the one in my life right now is something else, he is obssessed with money and has soo many girls around him, but he always comes back, am tired!
yeah this is a man obsessed with the material world. you are a pretty woman so I would say move on with your life but then again maybe your destiny is tied to this man is why he keeps on coming back.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:
you are right, the one in my life right now is something else, he is obssessed with money and has soo many girls around him, but he always comes back, am tired !
and being a cancer they are known for draining peoples energy and this explains why you are tired. it is the attributes of cancer, they are energy vampires

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
and being a cancer they are known for draining peoples energy and this explains why you are tired. it is the attributes of cancer, they are energy vampires

Funny grin grin grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:

Abi it's you that doesn't know what you want....shior
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
are you not 23rd june 1995 ? i did it in the other thread

Nope
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by havilla(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah this is a man obsessed with the material world. you are a pretty woman so I would say move on with your life but then again maybe your destiny is tied to this man is why he keeps on coming back.
I decided to move on some days ago and I think at this point he has also, but yet another one has come into the picture lol. I was born January 20th am wondering if this is linked to the current cancer attraction.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:
I decided to move on some days ago and I think at this point he has also, but yet another one has come into the picture lol. I was born January 20th am wondering if this is linked to the current cancer attraction.
Whats the year so I can pull up a natal chart for you
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

Yea..it's me
did i not do it in this thread ? https://www.nairaland.com/5929031/june-spiritual-energies

you want me to redo it ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

Funny grin grin grin
whats funny bro ? care to share ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
SafariBoy:

hey, don't let negative thoughts control you man. You're a free being.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:
now you are an aquarius and that is the default house for the soul of a woman because it is a luna house and women have luna souls. and so being in this house you will be cosmically linked to men with luna souls which a cancer man is a luna soul. now a cancer man and an aquarius woman is a battle of wits and such a contradictory pairing in that while as an aquarius woman your soul is stronger than that of a cancer man but yet he as a cancer man is an energy vampire always looking to drain your energy to where you are down to his level and so this is a battle of dominance
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
did i not do it in this thread ? https://www.nairaland.com/5929031/june-spiritual-energies

you want me to redo it ?

Nahhh...I'm good
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temitope012:

Nahhh...I'm good
good. now stop trolling my thread bro i take this thing serious. this is my life. this and other esoteric ventures and seer duties and prophetic duties, dream interpretation, healing diseases etc etc . you are here getting free readings andd trolling at the same time. where they do that at ? not one of you has given me one kobo. i paid 60,000 naira for the astrology software i am using. thats how serious i take this esoteric metaphysical wisdom

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by havilla(f): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Whats the year so I can pull up a natal chart for you
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:
yeah as a woman all i needed was to know your solar house and so i already did some of it in above post directed to you. however a female soul brought down in 1987 is a soul coming to activate spiritual shutdown on a man and so your relationships with men will be twin soul and not soul mate and so with the cancer man while he was trying to energy drain you,you were trying to activate shutdown on his soul and so you would have both eventually drained each other to death. a cancer man would not be a good fit, you need a man who you can clampdown spiritually and he will stay that way and be committed to serving you and busting his ass in affliction to provide for you. a cancer man has too much of an antagonistic spiritual energy for you.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by purplecoco(f): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2020
lekki1444:
care to explain your experiences with Cancer men ?
Well in my own experience, and not to generalize. I’ve met two cancer men, and they are quite similar in the same traits. I’m an Aries and I could be impatient with certain things that cancer do. They were quite emotional, sensitive and don’t hide their feelings. It was very draining for me to keep up with that kinda emotions. They are very sneaky too. When it comes to relationship, I don’t think I’m compatible With them. Even being friends with them is difficult. Also they tend to rely on the past to solve certain problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Syfy(f): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning, please what of a female born on 21st Nov. 1989? @lekki1444
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2020
purplecoco:
Well in my own experience, and not to generalize. I’ve met two cancer men, and they are quite similar in the same traits. I’m an Aries and I could be impatient with certain things that cancer do. They were quite emotional, sensitive and don’t hide their feelings. It was very draining for me to keep up with that kinda emotions. They are very sneaky too. When it comes to relationship, I don’t think I’m compatible With them. Even being friends with them is difficult. Also they tend to rely on the past to solve certain problems.
WOW now these are Cancerian traits that i have discussed on this thread. Energy vampires that drain your energy, and always bringing you back down to the past WOW.. thanks for your input. it is very confirming

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Syfy:
Good morning, please what of a female born on 21st Nov. 1989? @lekki1444
So a female soul born 1989 is also here to activate some judgement on the man she attaches to. this is her soul purpose in her interactions with men is to activate judgement.

So you are 5th cycle scorpio meaning the men that will be cosmically programmed to come to you will be men who in past life were authority figures and rulers but beause they did many bad things, that authority and rulership has been taken from them in this lifetime and when they join unto you their judgement and punishment will be activated. so you are the punishment activator of a fallen past life person who had authority but has it no more in this life.

And this is your soul purpose. Please find your natal chart attached

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
DeckXavier:
hey, don't let negative thoughts control you man. You're a free being.
Sure i won't. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Where Should You Build Your First House (city Or Village)? / Baby Sleep Myths Every Parent Should Know / Will I Regret Not Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.