Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (24058 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Keep going petty, your business have spoilt. Hahahahaha SCAMMER OOOOOO
brother go and deal with your affliction and let me continue my passion of spirituality on here. stop constituting a nuisance in public forum
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by ololo12: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chief, pay the pugnacious scoffer no attention. Lest he brings you down to his level, and beats you with experience. Let him suffer in his self in-inflicted affliction grin grin grin grin

HEAVEN4444:
brother you are 24 and yet still in uni and begging for 1000 naira online. you are under heavy affliction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
what market ? no one on this forum has given me 1 kobo. i am doing free work for everybody. now go and beg for 1000 in another section lol
Mr man. Now let me tell you what I observe about you; You are a Low life petty boy given to anger which means you have no emotional balance. You pretend by creating another personality with your Ban account Lekkki444 But it just took me a little spinning to bring out the man behind the mask.

YOU ARE FAKE, SCAMMER AND A PRETENDER.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
ololo12:
Chief, pay the pugnacious scoffer no attention. Lest he brings you down to his level, and beats you with experience. Let him suffer in his self in-inflicted affliction grin grin grin grin

haha you are right. grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
ololo12:

Waoo.. So you have reply with your third accound. Hahahaha AWON FAKE PROPHET.
I don Spoil your Market oo

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Waoo.. So you have reply with your third accound. Hahahaha AWON FAKE PROPHET.
I don Spoil your Market oo
this your life attached

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
this your life attached

AWON FAKE SPIRITUALIST. if you like dont go and make good use of your time.
I paid and running 3 course on PYTHON, SQL and HTTP programming which am rounding it up immediately after the lock down.
Am a final year student studying Computer Science in a federal University in Benue, Immediately after my school I will have full time to run my mum super market with her while building my I.T and Software career.
So you see; MY LIFE IS MORE MEANINGFUL THAN YOURS

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by ogyunging(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Hey brov.

Hoping Heaven4444 is the same as the lekki guy

The lady am dating is Gemini, and i am Aries. What's the word? Gracias.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:
Hey brov.

Brother lets put it like this ? from all the readings I have been doing on Nigerians ? I have come to find out that if i do 10 nigerians reading ? 8 of them are here for judgement and suffering. Only 2 will be here for good news. Hence the state of Nigeria That is what a country looks like when most of the people are brought down for judgement. The question is can you handle bad news ? I have just dealt with a fellow here named Kenplay who literally went mad when he heard the bad news waiting for him. So can you handle bad news without losing your mind and going into a depression ? lol . I am not saying that is what you will receive but the chances are very high. This Kenplay got so distressed and depressed by the news of his affliction he got my Lekki1444 ID banned for 5 days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:
Hey brov.

So you believe those shit So now those nonsense is what you want to base your life and soul for?? Please dont go down that road, you are worth more than that.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by ogyunging(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
Brother lets put it like this ? from all the readings I have been doing on Nigerians ? I have come to find out that if i do 10 nigerians reading ? 8 of them are here for judgement and suffering. Only 2 will be here for good news. Hence the state of Nigeria That is what a country looks like when most of the people are brought down for judgement. The question is can you handle bad news ? I have just dealt with a fellow here named Kenplay who literally went mad when he heard the bad news waiting for him. So can you handle bad news without losing your mind and going into a depression ? lol . I am not saying that is what you will receive but the chances are very high. This Kenplay got so distressed and depressed by the news of his affliction he got my Lekki1444 ID banned for 5 days

Ignorance is bliss. That path is not mine. Thanks for looking out. I took time to meditate before asking. Cheers.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:
Hey brov.

Enjoy your BAN coming soon.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:

Ignorance is bliss. That path is not mine. Thanks for looking out. I took time to meditate before asking. Cheers.
right lol. Well the only advice i can give you is if you want a clear path in life shun evil, dont cheat people , dont sleep with other mens wives, do unto others what you will want them to do unto you. Observe all this and things will slowly start to open up. its all about karma. build good karma not bad karma. that guy Kenplay has built so much bad karma that his life is heavily afflicted now. dont be like kenplay

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by ogyunging(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
right lol. Well the only advice i can give you is if you want a clear path in life shun evil, dont cheat people , dont sleep with other mens wives, do unto others what you will want them to do unto you. Observe all this and things will slowly start to open up. its all about karma. build good karma not bad krma. that guy Kenplay has built so much bad karma that his life is heavily afflicted now. dont be like kenplay

Thank you. I will not be like him. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:

The blind leading the blind, two AGBAYAS
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2020
ogyunging:

Good Because the truth of the matter is that bad evil crazy women are punishment to men who have bad karma If God is happy with your ways he will calm your wife down and make her respect and obey you. its all spiritual. If you want a happy wife ? Obey Gods commandments and he will tame your wife and put her emotions under control
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
Good Because the truth of the matter is that bad evil crazy women are punishment to men who have bad karma If God is happy with your ways he will calm your wife down and make her respect and obey you. its all spiritual. If you want a happy wife ? Obey Gods commandments and he will tame your wife and put her emotions under control
Why are you afraid to answer this question
Why are people who still shun all this evil still suffering from hardship, problems, sickness and difficulties?
YOU ARE FAKE…. WHY DO THE EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS WHO COMMIT THE WORST SACRILAGE INCLUDING SLAVERING AND ENDLESS WAR DEVELOP THAN AFRICAN?

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Kenplay:

Can I ask you one question? Why are people who still shun all this evil still suffering from hardship, problems, sickness and difficulties?
YOU ARE FAKE…. WHY DO THE EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS WHO COMMIT THE WORST SACRILAGE INCLUDING SLAVERING AND ENDLESS WAR DEVELOP THAN AFRICAN?
its a good question. first of all if you have been to the west you will find out that most of their citizens act different from africans. if a white man has a wife ? they both die there loving each other. but you africans ? your dick is what controls you. you are everywhere defiling peoples daughters and peoples wives. what do you expect your country to look like with all the evil you do ? the african americans who live in the west who are supposed to be enjoying are suffering too why ? because like you nigerians and africans they think with their dick defiling all women and peoples wives and stealing from people, 419 etc. the black race is building so mucch bad karma
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by narrowpathy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
its a good question. first of all if you have been to the west you will find out that most of their citizens act different from africans. if a white man has a wife ? they both die there loving each other. but you africans ? your dick is what controls you. you are everywhere defiling peoples daughters and peoples wives. what do you expect your country to look like with all the evil you do ? the african americans who live in the west who are supposed to be enjoying are suffering too why ? because like you nigerians and africans they think with their dick defiling all women and peoples wives and stealing from people, 419 etc. the black race is building so mucch bad karma

Hello sir. while your answer is true on some level, it still doesn't answer the slavery question and if at all there is or there will be any karma for it for the whites. Also during colonisation, the whites committed terrible atrocities which included massive extermination of indigenous races, torture etc. How do we now explain their growth, advancement and almost heavenly abodes today?That said I don't support the way kenplay is going on the attack.

Kenplay don't get me banned please. Lol. But seriously you should calm down and reflect. Your over reacting might actually cause the "prophecies" to be self fulfilling if you really understand how the laws of attraction work.

One more question. Countries like China, Viet Nam, Singapore etc that were once hell holes but seemingly transformed over night....does that mean the karmic debt of all the souls therein were suddenly fulfilled?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Sandor2: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Heaven444
Thanks for your writing. Very illuminating. Do you have any specific news on my karma or karma I debt?

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
narrowpathy:

Hello sir. while your answer is true on some level, it still doesn't answer the slavery question and if at all there is or there will be any karma for it for the whites. That said I don't support the way kenplay is going on the attack.

Kenplay don't get me banned please. Lol. But seriously you should calm down and reflect. Your over reacting might actually cause the "prophecies" to be self fulfilling if you really understand how the laws of attraction work.

One more question. Countries like China, Viet Nam, Singapore etc that were once hell holes but seemingly transformed over night....does that mean the karmic debt of all the souls therein were suddenly fulfilled?
The slavery question is simple, there are many parts of the world where whites live in abject poverty worse than africa. in moldova the men get food by selling their kidneys etcc. it is the poorest country in europe. balcan european countries are poverty ridden. and so there are many afflicted whites. Go to the poorest states in america ? it is full of whites living in shacks and trailer parks . whats my point ? there are many whites under affliction but its just that in sheer numbers alone, the average black man just has a demonic spirit that draws karma and so it appears that every black country is afflicted. but with whites ? if you get 10 of them like 6 to 7 will be decent and like 3 to 4 will be bad and so it appears like they are enjoying. its all a perception but in reality 40 percent of all white countries are in abject poverty. but the difference between the black man and white man ? the white man hides his poor and bad parts but the black man is always showing the worst aspect of himself to the world. there are many countries in africa that look better than europe. botswana and angola and rwanda are examples. so its all perception and media programming

china vietnam and singapore were never hellholes. stop western media propaganda. they were not first world but they were never 3rd world either. hoowever there is a transition in the world and where certain souls are dumped in reincarnation are changing and the souls in transition are being dropped in those region. meaning thats where the mediocre souls are. and so on earth we have heaven, then earth, and finally below the earth. those asian regions are earth souls and africa is for below the earth souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sandor2:
Heaven444
Thanks for your writing. Very illuminating. Do you have any specific news on my karma or karma I debt?

hello Bro. Thank you, No I dont have any news on your karma
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by narrowpathy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
HEAVEN4444:

The slavery question is simple, there are many parts of the world where whites live in abject poverty worse than africa. in moldova the men get food by selling their kidneys etcc. it is the poorest country in europe. balcan european countries are poverty ridden. and so there are many afflicted whites. Go to the poorest states in america ? it is full of whites living in shacks and trailer parks . whats my point ? there are many whites under affliction but its just that in sheer numbers alone, the average black man just has a demonic spirit that draws karma and so it appears that every black country is afflicted. but with whites ? if you get 10 of them like 6 to 7 will be decent and like will be bad and so it appears like they are enjoying. its all a perception but in reality 40 percent of all white countries are in abject poverty. but the difference between the black man and white man ? the white man hides his poor and bad parts but the black man is always showing the worst aspect of himself to the world. there are many countries in africa that look better than europe. botswana and angola and rwanda are examples. so its all perception and media programming

china vietnam and singapore were never hellholes. stop western media propaganda. they were not first world but they were never 3rd world either. hoowever there is a transition in the world and where certain souls are dumped in reincarnation are changing and the souls in transition are being dropped in those region. meaning thats where the mediocre souls are. and so on earth we have heaven, then earth, and finally below the earth. those asian regions are earth souls and africa is for below the earth souls.

hmmm. Interesting takes you have there. One question I would like to ask then. Why would earth souls or souls in transition chose to incarnate into regions were below earth souls are. To what end do they do that?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
narrowpathy:

hmmm. Interesting takes you have there. One question I would like to ask then. Why would earth souls or souls in transition chose to incarnate into regions were below earth souls are. To what end do they do that?
well if an earth soul reincarnates to below earth souls region it is so that they will go there and get the upper hand because they are spiiritually superior to the below earth souls and this explains why a wretched indian man will come to africa and will prosper above all the africans while in his country he is just a regular man. thats the benefit of an earth soul relocating to a below earth soul region. you have the upper-hand because you see what they cant see thiis explains why indians in africa are very successful and on a higher strata than africans. its all spiritual

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by narrowpathy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
well if an earth soul reincarnates to below earth souls region it is so that they will go there and get the upper hand because they are spiiritually superior to the below earth souls and this explains why a wretched indian man will come to africa and will prosper above all the africans while in his country he is just a regular man. thats the benefit of an earth soul relocating to a below earth soul region. you have the upper=hand because you see what they cant see thiis explains why indians in africa are very successful and on a higher strata than africans.

Lol. I was hoping it will be for a selfless reason like uplifting or helping the below earth souls or something like that. oh well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) / Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.