Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23613 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by narrowpathy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
bro you may be unto something with the 9 frequency a naija guy just fell out of the 9th window in indonesia
https://www.nairaland.com/5948377/nigerian-man-dies-indonesia-after

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment

There are no coincidences. I'm beginning to feel if one knows enough about spiritual laws, he or she can hack his way through life. It's just to know what number, name, colour or sounds to employ and gain advantage.

More studying and research for me. I will hack the universe. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Paulscholari(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
grin grin bros I hail oooo. hmm Gemini man ? its a comprehensive something. i have to pull up the chart and analyse the year of birth too to get a full picture
11/6/'87 figure the day grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Paulscholari:
6/'87 figure the day grin
hmm bro
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
narrowpathy:

There are no coincidences. I'm beginning to feel if one knows enough about spiritual laws, he or she can hack his way through life. It's just to know what number, name, colour or sounds to employ and gain advantage.

More studying and research for me. I will hack the universe. lol
I am totally in agreement with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
There are no slums in the River thames area. This is central london where the most expensive real estate is

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgJmJvHAFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_0eEsUGGRs

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
you need to understand that world leaders are angels meaning messengers and their life has a different trajectory which tells a universal story for example obama the 44th president represents a dying empire. an empire on its last legs which is why the universe did it to where his dad is african joined to a white woman meaning the white empire is dying and the black empire is emerging ( which is why you see all these white statues being pulled down in america now ) and mishelle represents the emerging black empire that is rising and so their story is a cosmic story put out there for the seers and prophets to know what the times we are living in is their story is greater than an astrological program because there is a divine program in place telling a story through their lives this thing is deeper than you can ever imagine

One question, do angels need mentoring from mere mortals?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 25, 2020
lekki1444:
you are libra so none of this is supposed to make sense to you. libra is not connected to source energy so they are not wise to things of the occult. so i can understand why you feel how you do. this is not for you. try the davido thread in celebrity section. that is more to your taste

I hope you know Vladimir Putin is a Libra. Libras may be shy in a new environment. But they are very confident and won't hesitate to speak up when they feel something is wrong.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 5:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

One question, do angels need mentoring from mere mortals?
God can pass messages through anybody including mere mortals to angels, so the answer is YES
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 5:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgJmJvHAFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_0eEsUGGRs
those are not residents. those are people parking their boats on the thames

the other video is north london not the thames

the residential area around the thames is full of multimillion dollar homes. westminster
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

I hope you know Vladimir Putin is a Libra. Libras may be shy in a new environment. But they are very confident and won't hesitate to speak up when they feel something is wrong.
vLadimir Putin knows nothing about the occult. he is not a metaphsician or a seer or a prophet or a chaldean so it makes sense that he is a libra. now as i told you initiaally ? people who are raised up as presidents are like universal pawns who dont belong to themselves and so the zodiac house they belong to has absolutely nothing to do with them, it is the energy assigned to the country that they preside over meaning Russia is Libra which means is a spiritually dead place full of people under affliction. that is what Russia being Libra means. And is this not the case with Russia ? it is full of afflicted zombies. The weather is unbearable, the food is rubbish, there is much poverty especially in the splintered states that came out of the disintegration of Russia like moldovA and ukraine etc. in many parts of these old soviet colonies people have to sell their kidneys to put food on the table. google it
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Paulscholari(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
hmm bro
lolz oya na!
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Paulscholari:
lolz oya na!
bro, if i dont have the whole date i cant pull up the natal chart
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2020
that man Lekki is back from Ban cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
those are not residents. those are people parking their boats on the thames

the other video is north london not the thames

the residential area around the thames is full of multimillion dollar homes. westminster

Lol. Those are slums. Slum boats. People who can't afford rent live there. Where are the slumboats located? River Thames.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/23/london-houseboat-slum-rents-barge

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
vLadimir Putin knows nothing about the occult. he is not a metaphsician or a seer or a prophet or a chaldean so it makes sense that he is a libra. now as i told you initiaally ? people who are raised up as presidents are like universal pawns who dont belong to themselves and so the zodiac house they belong to has absolutely nothing to do with them, it is the energy assigned to the country that they preside over meaning Russia is Libra which means is a spiritually dead place full of people under affliction. that is what Russia being Libra means. And is this not the case with Russia ? it is full of afflicted zombies. The weather is unbearable, the food is rubbish, there is much poverty especially in the splintered states that came out of the disintegration of Russia like moldovA and ukraine etc. in many parts of these old soviet colonies people have to sell their kidneys to put food on the table. google it

Lol, you're just swaying. I wanted to point out the importance of an air sign having an earth friend or spouse for counsel, but since you decided to sway, there is no need.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
God can pass messages through anybody including mere mortals to angels, so the answer is YES

So why did God choose a Capricorn woman, Michelle Obama to do the job? She mentored Barrack Obama at some point in her life. Because I'll only agree with you, because Jesus was birthed by earthly parent, but He had to come through a virgin, Mary. So, why a Capricorn? Why not a Scorpio, Cancer, Sagi, Leo, etc?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

So why did God choose a Capricorn woman, Michelle Obama to do the job? She mentored Barrack Obama at some point in her life. Because I'll only agree with you, because Jesus was birthed by earthly parent, but He had to come through a virgin, Mary. So, why a Capricorn? Why not a Scorpio, Cancer, Sagi, Leo, etc?
Like i said earlier, when it comes to zodiac houses of world leaders, they represent countries and empires that they lead not the individuals. the individuals are just pawns. if a gemini becomes the president of your country it means your country is under the spiritual program of a gemini. people who are raised up to be presidents are cosmic pawns and their zodiac sign does not belong to them. you need to understand the deeper spiritual science. so if michelle is mentoring barrack as you said then that is an emerging empire ( which she represents ) mentoring a falling empire ( which he represents ). And so when you want to talk about zodiac signs assigned to individuals leave world leaders and their wives out of the equation. These people are telling another story relating to empires and not themselves

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, you're just swaying. I wanted to point out the importance of an air sign having an earth friend or spouse for counsel, but since you decided to sway, there is no need.
an air sign having an earth sign for counsel is like the blind leading the blind. girl i thought you knew what you were talking about ? grin

i mean they can counsel each other in carnal or 3rd Dimension matters but when it comes to spirituality and metaphysics and the unseen world ? its like the blind leading the blind if they try to counsel each other in this regards
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Ariza:
Bla bla bla bla bla Nonsense thread!

BTW I'm Libra , I don't just buy the idea of painting people black.

That's what I don't understand....

In as much as these signs happen to be true at times, people who are said to be no compatible because of their signs can still be good.......
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by purplecoco(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
I run from cancer men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol grin grin grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Paulscholari(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
hmm bro
oya check again lolz lolz grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by havilla(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Cancer men are very sneaky and big time players, but I seem to attract them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Temitope012(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
havilla:

You should have said those ones you've met, not all cancer men are players...some are faithful partners that just want to be with the right person only.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2020
purplecoco:
I run from cancer men.
care to explain your experiences with Cancer men ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
havilla:
they are big time players because all they can conceive of is the material world and they feel this is all there is so i better get as many women as i can before i die. thats the mindset
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
HEAVEN4444:

Do you realize how contradictory this statement is?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:

Earth signs counsel air signs because most times, the latter takes a surface view at things, while the former goes in-depth. But best believe that the air sign takes a wide surface view while the earth can only specialize in an aspect.

Why are you even bothering yourself with these metaphysical nonsense? You're a Scorpio, you should be out there making money so that their can be enough to go round in the world. Stop this nonsense and follow your money making destiny abeg.
huh ? what the heck is all that mumbo jumbo shocked shocked shocked shocked Hanty do we need to test you for covid 19 of the fingers ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
lekki1444:
huh ? what the heck is all that mumbo jumbo shocked shocked shocked shocked Hanty do we need to test you for covid 19 of the fingers ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever! Just chu out of the thread and go and make money. The world is in an economic crisis because you've chosen to leave your destiny unfulfilled.

Go go go angry
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:

Whatever! Just chu out of the thread and go and make money. The world is in an economic crisis because you've chosen to leave your destiny unfulfilled.

Go go go angry
so my destiny is to make money so that the world will not be in an economic crisis undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

My Wedding Pics / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.