Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23606 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

A Capricorn woman is the greatest gift any Gemini male can have. Just be patient with her as she may not be as smart as you wish but absolutely one of the best partners for Geminis.
A capricorn woman is only the greatest gift for an alpha scorpio and pisces because she is earthed and like electricity it has to be earthed to flow. but for other men she will be a twin flame burden because she will be timid and not the sharpest tool in the box and more than likely she is going to be a housewife and if she is not a housewife either way you are going to have to take care of her. she is like an additional child that you will have to suffer everyday to take care of to fulfil the twin flame aspect of the union.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

You or your friend lekki4444 wrote Capricorn.
not for dec 23. can you quote the guyspost and where i said dec23 is virgo. thanks in advance
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
A capricorn woman is only the greatest gift for an alpha scorpio and pisces because she is earthed and like electricity it has to be earthed to flow. but for other men she will be a twin flame burden because she will be timid and not the sharpest tool in the box and more than likely she is going to be a housewife and if she is not a housewife either way you are going to have to take care of her. she is like an additional child that you will have to suffer everyday to take care of to fulfil the twin flame aspect of the union.

Is Michelle Obama like an additional child to Barrack Obama? Understand that everyone is unique in their ways. Just as a Capricorn woman might never match the smartness of a Gemini male, a Gemini male can never match the maturity of a Capricorn woman. They will complement each other once there is respect, and an ability to identify each other's strengths.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
not for dec 23. can you quote the guyspost and where i said dec23 is virgo. thanks in advance

Check the post I quoted.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

As in, very stupid post. Basket mouth's wife Elsie Okpocha is a cancer. The best being I knew in university is a cancer woman. She started a business with her husband before they even got married last year. And it's flourishing.
basketmouth and elsie is an unfolding story that needs to be payed attention to, and that union has experienced lots of calamities.. they are always gettingg robbed at gunpoint in their house and tied up and all their money taken at gunpoint. thats the cancer energy she is bringing
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
basketmouth and elsie is an unfolding story that needs to be payed attention to, and that union has experienced lots of calamities.. they are always gettingg robbed at gunpoint in their house and all their money taken at gunpoint. thats the cancer energy she is bringing

And you didn't pay attention to all the rise basket mouth has gotten since he got married to her? All the new ideas he has been able to think up?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Is Michelle Obama like an additional child to Barrack Obama? Understand that everyone is unique in their ways. Just as a Capricorn woman might never match the smartness of a Gemini male, a Gemini male can never match the maturity of a Capricorn woman. They will complement each other once there is respect, and an ability to identify each other's strengths.
you need to understand that world leaders are angels meaning messengers and their life has a different trajectory which tells a universal story for example obama the 44th president represents a dying empire. an empire on its last legs which is why the universe did it to where his dad is african joined to a white woman meaning the white empire is dying and the black empire is emerging ( which is why you see all these white statues being pulled down in america now ) and mishelle represents the emerging black empire that is rising and so their story is a cosmic story put out there for the seers and prophets to know what the times we are living in is their story is greater than an astrological program because there is a divine program in place telling a story through their lives this thing is deeper than you can ever imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

And you didn't pay attention to all the rise basket mouth has gotten since he got married to her? All the new ideas he has been able to think up?
you are not understanding. there has to be a rise first before the pull down occurs. you dont pull down someone that is down grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Check the post I quoted.
you are the one saying i made some mistake. show me the place where i said dec 23 is virgo
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
you are not understanding. there has to be a rise first before the pull-down occurs. you don't pull down someone that is down grin

You're the one not understanding. There has been a steady rise. And minor things like robbery doesn't count as pulling down.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
you are the one saying i made some mistake. show me the plae where i said dec 23 is virgo

What date did the guy give you, and where did Virgo the virgin come out from?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

What date did the guy give you, and where did Virgo the virgin come out from?
why dont you quote the date the guy gave me ? and show me where i was wrong ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

You're the one not understanding. There has been a steady rise. And minor things like robbery doesn't count as pulling down.
what steady rise ? we have not heard from basketmouth in years now. he has disappeared

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
you need to understand that world leaders are angels meaning messengers and their life has a different trajectory which tells a universal story for example Obama the 44th president represents a dying empire. an empire on its last legs which is why the universe did it to where his dad is African joined to a white woman meaning the white empire is dying and the black empire is emerging ( which is why you see all these white statues being pulled down in America now ) and Michelle represents the emerging black empire that is rising and so their story is a cosmic story put out there for the seers and prophets to know what the times we are living in is their story is greater than an astrological program because there is a divine program in place telling a story through their lives this thing is deeper than you can ever imagine

Indeed!
Capricorns are angels everyone should endeavor to have one whether as a family member or spouse.

I'm sure Michelle wasn't the only black woman that can represent the so-called "emerging black empire."
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
what steady rise ? we have not heard from basketmouth in years now. he has disappeared

Lol... Really?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Lol... Really?
have you seen basketmouth lately ? i havent
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
why dont you quote the date the guy gave me ? and show me where i was wrong ?

I don't have strength to quote o. Go and check it. Dec 23rd was what he wrote. I don't know where you Virgo came out from.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Indeed!
Capricorns are angels everyone should endeavor to have one whether as a family member or spouse.

I'm sure Michelle wasn't the only black woman that can represent the so-called "emerging black empire."
who said capricorns are angels ? i said world leaders are angels. obama44.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
have you seen basketmouth lately ? i havent

I have, and he is flourishing on every sphere
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
whp said capricorns are angels ? i said world leaders are angels. obama44

And I'm saying Capricorns are the angels
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

I have, and he is flourishing in every sphere
have you seen him in the public eye ? he has disappeared into oblivion
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

I don't have strength to quote o. Go and check it. Dec 23rd was what he wrote. I don't know where you Virgo came out from.
if you dont have strength to quote why are you in my thread arguing with me about a quote ? lmaoo
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

And I'm saying Capricorns are the angels
and thats the reason why you cant start your own thread and you are in mine because no one wants to listen to that capricorns are angels crap cheesy cheesy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
have you seen him in the public eye ? he has disappeared into oblivion

Do you watch flatmates? Do you hear about his shows in London and other countries? Have you seen other comedians he has lifted?

There was a show he did at Eko hotel last year December, it was the bomb. The hall was filled to the max, two straight days, because of a simple strategy he used. That business idea came from the energy of a Cancer woman. Don't even try to talk down basket mouth, it doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
and thats the reason why you cant start your own thread and you are in mine because no one wants to listen to that capricorns are angels crap cheesy cheesy

Now don't be petty, it shows mental instability wink
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Do you watch flatmates? Do you hear about his shows in London and other countries? There was a show he did at Eko hotel last year December, it was the bomb. The hall was filled to the max, two straight days, because of a simple strategy he used. That business idea came from the energy of a Cancer woman. Don't even try to talk down basket mouth, it doesn't make sense at all.
i lived in london for many years and never heard of the guy. the only time i heard his name is on nairaland. man get out of here with this nonsense grin grin grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Now don't be petty, it shows mental unstability wink
oh i am very stable. best believe that grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
if you dont have strength to quote why are you in my thread arguing with me about a quote ? lmaoo

Because I don't indulge laziness. Go and check it out yourself.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
oh i am very stable. best believe that grin

For your sake, I hope so too
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Because I don't indulge laziness. Go and check it out yourself.
lol now i know you are just here trolling cheesy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

For your sake, I hope so too
. arguing about a quote you refuse to quote is a symptom of instability cheesy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
i lived in london for many years and never heard of the guy. the only time i heard his name is on nairaland. man get out of here with this nonsense grin grin grin

You must be living in one of those slums, probably close to River Thames.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? / My Wedding Pics / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.