Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23600 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
. arguing about a quote you refuse to quote is a symptom of instability cheesy

Mental instability is when you can see a quote but continuously ask for it. If I show it to you, it means I'm party to your instability, and I don't want to be.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

You must be living in one of those slums, probably close to River Thames.
River thames is not a slum. The river thames area has the most expensive real estate in all of england.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
River thames is not a slum. The river thames area has the most expensive real estate in all of england.

I said one of those slums, not river Thames itself duh!
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Mental instability is when you can see a quote but continuously ask for it. If I show it to you, it means I'm party to your instability, and I don't want to be.
you are the one who have a prroblem with that i did ? so i said show me the mistake i made, and you are just here acting funny. you must be an aspiring comedian
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

I said one of those slums, not river Thames itself duh!
There are no slums in the River thames area. This is central london where the most expensive real estate is
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
you are the one who have a prroblem with that i did ? so i sid show me the mistake i made, and you are just here acting funny. you must be an aspiring comedian

*yawns* this is getting boring. I believe I've made my point. Ok, bye!
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

good get out of my thread . and dont come back neither sad angry
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

you need some oil in your life. this no-oil situation is not working for you >:

let me anoint you with some oil grin cheesy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
you need some oil in your life. this no-oil situation is not working for you >:

let me anoint you with some oil grin cheesy

Now I'm sure it's you. Continue creating different monikers all over nairaland o. Only you have like a million monikers to yourself. Silly!
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Now I'm sure it's you. Continue creating different monikers all over nairaland o. Only you have like a million monikers to yourself. Silly!
nah i only got 2 monikers. this one and lekki144
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
nah i only got 2 monikers. this one and lekki144

Liar liar pants on fire. I know how nairaland guys respond when I'm pulling their legs. Your response is always different.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Liar liar pants on fire. I know how nairaland guys respond when I'm pulling their legs. Your response is always different.
trust me. i dont lie. i have had other ID in the past years but this year I only have 2 that i use actively
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
trust me. i dont lie. i have had other ID in the past years but this year I only have 2 that i use actively

Hmmm...ok, let me believe you. But my eyes are watching you cool
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Hmmm...ok, let me believe you. But my eyes are watching you cool
hehe grin cheesy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by narrowpathy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
i would assume if the focus was the number 9 he would have jumped out of the 9th wndow grin grin

Hehehe. Maybe but then 27 as with numbers 18, 36, 45 etc though having varying effects, are still under the power of 9. At least that's what I've observed from my study of numerology.

That said, I've coming across another information that talks about soul ages and how they influence the direction of individuals, countries, organisations, artforms etc. I'm hoping to do a thread on it soon.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Idiataqueen(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
why are you painting cancer ladies as devil's?as if they have nothing good to offer in this life,is unfair, is like a cancer woman have dealt bad with you before?but that doesn't mean any cancer woman is a bad luck,many are living fine with their husbands. You even open a hating thread for them you need serious deliverance,I will have taken you serious but your show of hatred and anger shows that you are from the devil himself to cause confusion.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
narrowpathy:

Hehehe. Maybe but then 27 as with numbers 18, 36, 45 etc though having varying effects, are still under the power of 9. At least that's what I've observed from my study of numerology.

That said, I've coming across another information that talks about soul ages and how they influence the direction of individuals, countries, organisations, artforms etc. I'm hoping to do a thread on it soon.
I would be looking forward to that
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Idiataqueen:
why are you painting cancer ladies as devil's?as if they have nothing good to offer in this life,is unfair, is like a cancer woman have dealt bad with you before?but that doesn't mean any cancer woman is a bad luck,many are living fine with their husbands. You even open a hating thread for them you need serious deliverance,I will have taken you serious but your show of hatred and anger shows that you are from the devil himself to cause confusion.
thats very cute. whats your date of birth let me give you a spiritual reading
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
Am happy people are beginning to see through your FAKE GIBBERISH. go get a life, agent of confusion.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Idiataqueen(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
really?ok 1995/7/5 I know it will be bad news, because am a cancer.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Idiataqueen(f): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kenplay:

Dont believe the FAKE SPIRITUALIST, you should have read the previous page how I expose him and his account Lekki1444 was ban till next week. He is fake and an agent of confusion plus full with ignorance. Please sweetie dont fall for his scam.
fall for his scam?am not anxious of his prediction or prophecy,if the spirit of God is in you,you won't need anybody confirmation to guide your life,the Bible says I know the thought I have for you is that of good and not of evil,so let him give his own prediction,and if it not of God is not my portion.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Idiataqueen:
really?ok 1995/7/5 I know it will be bad news, because am a cancer.
Oh you are Cancer ? lets see lol

So listen any man you join unto will be a twin flame and you will be his lower self. And so being his lower self and your soul coming down in 1995 means you will bbe drawn to a man who needs judgement purification and you will be his purification in that he will suffer to provide money to take care of you.you are his burden. which is good news for you but not for him. now you may not necessarily bring down his good fortunes directly but it may be indirectly as you choose to be a housewife and he has to bust his ass to fully support you but either way this is how his judgement will play out is in serving you. and so you are going to have to be dependent on a man. your success will be through him and this way he is purifying himself by working for his lower self. he becomes a slave to his lower self. please find attached your natal chart

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by narrowpathy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
I would be looking forward to that

Great. I have just done a thread on it. I hope to hear your thoughts on it.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Idiataqueen(f): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
Oh you are Cancer ? lets see lol

So listen any man you join unto will be a twin flame and you will be his lower self. And so being his lower self and your soul coming down in 1995 means you will bbe drawn to a man who needs judgement purification and you will be his purification in that he will suffer to provide money to take care of you.you are his burden. which is good news for you but not for him. now you may not necessarily bring down his good fortunes directly but it may be indirectly as you choose to be a housewife and he has to bust his ass to fully support you but either way this is how his judgement will play out is in serving you. and so you are going to have to be dependent on a man. your success will be through him and this way he is purifying himself by working for his lower self. he becomes a slave to his lower self. please find attached your natal chart
hahahahah,this is not for me IJN, I reject every words from the devil to change God promises for life IJN,but wait why is that you are a carrier of bad fortunes?you need deliverance you may not understand what is wrong with you now,but with time you will understand,once again your words will not come to pass in life IJN.

4 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Idiataqueen(f): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
you are been use by the devil to destroy great destiny with bad prophecy, seriously this is not spirituality,this is demonology Satan has find a way to beautify divinity spirit,you have gone deeper into this is only God that can help you.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Idiataqueen:
hahahahah,this is not for me IJN, I reject every words from the devil to change God promises for life IJN,but wait why is that you are a carrier of bad fortunes?you need deliverance you may not understand what is wrong with you now,but with time you will understand,once again your words will not come to pass in life IJN.
lol carrier of bad fortunes I am not, Carrier of reality is what i am. you act like the world is one happy place and everyone is happy in ther marriage and fulfilled lmaooo. you better face the harsh realities of 3D existence. we are all here to clear karma. the bible tells you that the earth is the judgement ground.so when you land on earth ?its judgement time. nobody is here to enjoy ooo

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THAT VERSE THE PLACE UNDER THE SUN AKA PLANET EARTH IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. SO ANY TIME YOU APPEAR ON PLANET EARTH ? ITS FOR JUDGEMENT. SOME HAVE MORE JUDGEMENT THAN OTHERS AND SO LIFE ON EARTH HAS TRANSIENT MOMENTS OF ENJOYMENT BUT ITS MOSTLY TOILING AND SUFFERING. THATS THE REALITY.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Paulscholari(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
lol carrier of bad fortunes I am not, Carrier of reality is what i am. you act like the world is one happy place and everyone is happy in ther marriage and fulfilled lmaooo. you better face the harsh realities of 3D existence. we are all here to clear karma. the bible tells you that the earth is the judgement ground.so when you land on earth ?its judgement time. nobody is here to enjoy ooo

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THAT VERSE THE PLACE UNDER THE SUN AKA PLANET EARTH IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. SO ANY TIME YOU APPEAR ON PLANET EARTH ? ITS FOR JUDGEMENT. SOME HAVE MORE JUDGEMENT THAN OTHERS AND SO LIFE ON EARTH HAS TRANSIENT MOMENTS OF ENJOYMENT BUT ITS MOSTLY TOILING AND SUFFERING. THATS THE REALITY.
hahaha! This is crazy! Seriously I can call this Spiritual science but I am no fan of yours! Lolz! Nevertheless I envy the analytical breakdown of the whole brouhaha, it may not make sense to bare eyes but it makes sense abstractly or somehow I can't tell. so tell me, any prophecy for your gemini man grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Paulscholari:
hahaha! This is crazy! Seriously I can call this Spiritual science but I am no fan of yours! Lolz! Nevertheless I envy the analytical breakdown of the whole brouhaha, it may not make sense to bare eyes but it makes sense abstractly or somehow I can't tell. so tell me, any prophecy for your gemini man grin
grin grin bros I hail oooo. hmm Gemini man ? its a comprehensive something. i have to pull up the chart and analyse the year of birth too to get a full picture
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by HEAVEN4444: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
narrowpathy:

Yeah. interesting because 27 also falls under 9 which is a number that deals with death. Maybe he resonated with the 9 in 27
bro you may be unto something with the 9 frequency a naija guy just fell out of the 9th window in indonesia
https://www.nairaland.com/5948377/nigerian-man-dies-indonesia-after

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

One man, One wife / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? / My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.