Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (88494 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears
Can't stop imagining how it will be when she is finally dumped
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by DAVE5(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wettoid123:
if you have a Bentley car will you mark it?

Wise words sir

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by ojuu4u(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
The way lady/women think, its still mysterious to understand, infact am beginning to think they have fish brain, sub human when it comes to relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Och77(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ozwor
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by uglodoh(f): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin

Check am well, well that her boyfriend get money

Which money? If you know what some stupid girls do for some useless boys you will run for them.

That was how I employed a girl as house help in my house. I saw tattoo of her late boyfriend on one of her hands. I asked her why she had. The story that followed sacred me. I did not think twice before I told her to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by ukaface(f): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why the face ?
I'm just wondering how this one graduated from primary school?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Mywd: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oh! All i see is perfect ending in tears
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Femeto: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dem done use her.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by fotadmowmend(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Her eye go soon clear
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by cluewebhost(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
How old?
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by wamide042(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joycekkh:
I know someone with a scar on her face that got a job in a big firm.

That’s a Scar... we’re talking about Tattoo here ..
There’s a huge differences there..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by dangoteinlaw: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity
I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by dimexy247(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
UniqueDennis:
It will end in ........... I guess ya all know grin

.....massive and classic tears. Oh! Lord, please if these are the only type of children remaining in heaven, please I don't want at all. Just let me wait till good ones are produced. I say no to Omo pau bi ibon.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Mekusmichael(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
it will definitely end in had I known
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Drpeey(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Madness!!
This is a case of extremely low self esteem!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by jeriwap(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy.. If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy
kiss my ass!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Wettoid123: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
DAVE5:

Wise words sir

Thanks bro, I wonder what is wrong with our generation!
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Taiwo609: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oya na as he dey hot ��
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by golddare: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A Nigerian lady has attracted attention on social media after being seen in a viral video getting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her face.

The lady who reportedly did this to prove her love to her boyfriend, had "Anjola my love" written on her face by the tattoo artist.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQgTOZcCdw

Before she tattoo the body her mind was tattooed already.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Empiregoodboy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Buy your real verified ✔️ Netherland(31) phone number
Not a virtual phone number
No expiring date
Can be used to do lots of things
Like; verifying of WhatsApp, Facebook, twitter, amazon, gmail account and many more. Its cheap and legit, easy to use, can be used anywhere.
So cheap and affordable...

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by evwodere(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa oo.. Another mugu again? Na so one bae 4 ogwashi uku polytechnic where I schooled. She draw her bf dick 4 her lap then write d bf name under d dick... My fellow Nairalander. The guy broke up with the bae,got married to another gal.now so en.. She dy Waka anyhow. If na u how u won tk marry that kind gal. As u pull her pant guy.. Na d boy tattooed dick n his name u go first sir b4 d pussy. Now this mugu do do her own. Wat a madness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
As I love God and Jesus reach I never tattoo their name for body how much more this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Esseite:
The tattoo guy is wicked... why not convince the girl rather be a part of the ruin..
What if the tattoo guy is her boyfriend

BTW, she doesn't look happy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by dinachi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A Nigerian lady has attracted attention on social media after being seen in a viral video getting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her face.

The lady who reportedly did this to prove her love to her boyfriend, had "Anjola my love" written on her face by the tattoo artist.

Watch video below

Is that the name of her boyfriend or name of her girlfriend? Na lesbians fit do this one oh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Liposure: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy..
which is stupid as well

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Toks2008(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video below

She is still growing...she will laugh at her stupidity latter in life. Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmmmm, bf that may dump her.
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Liposure: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joycekkh:
I'm nor capable of such love, well all know it will end in massive tears.
look who is talking
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Perfecttouchade: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
ThereIsHopeee:
It will end in premium tears.
please lets put her on compact first please..let her situation in compact tears grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Tmb78(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Henreez:
Dirty yellowbar girls at it again
Dirty Aba bitch is calling another dirty. grin grin
Wonders shall never end o.
The girl mumu no be small sha!
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Holumhidey(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Stupidity I can only tattoo his name only if he's rich n wealthy.. If not, I won't do that none sense for a broke ass guy
You get problem
Re: Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by SweetCunt97(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

She,going to a high paying job interview,they see her tick all the box of being a potential employee,but they got discouraged seeing those mark on her face,eventually got disqualified

Saddened and tired,she went to her boyfriend's abode just to seek for sympathy and a word of encouragement just for her to met her boyfriend nacking her blossom friend

last last na to commit suicide
Foundation and concealer to d rescue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.