Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force (4869 Views)

Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man / Buhari Urges Upu Not To Allow Anioma Rule Delta State. / I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by SapeleGuy: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
EzeUche_:

They wont succeed. I refuse to have Port Harcourt fall into Ijaw hands. The Ikwerre better see the writing on the wall. These Ijaws have always coveted Port Harcourt. That is why many Ijaw businessmen have invested in Port Harcourt instead of Yenagoa. I refuse to have Port Harcourt fall in Ijaw hands. We Igbos will resist it.

I support the Ijaws having their own states, but expanding into Igboland will be resisted with extreme prejudice.

^^^You no dey tire? You spend so much energy on Ijaw this, Ijaw that. Forget PH, what can be done about the scourge of gully erosion in Abia for example?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by Chyz2: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
jason123:

@ chyz

Can you see why I say I would prefer to stick to the yorubas than join the ijaws in a so called utopian oil rich Niger-delta country? Do you see the way they kill itsekiris in delta state? That is why I laugh when someone tells me about ND republic.  undecided undecided

P.S:CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS IJAW EXANSIONIST AGENDA? Now, you see? undecided

Jason, if you can spread the news to some itsekiri groups then do so.With GJ as president, they might just get what they want.One thing that the Itsekiri do not want to do is be trapped in the same country with the people. We don't want those those people with us either,they are better off by themselves.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
Chyz*:

Jason, if you can spread the news to some itsekiri groups then do so.With GJ as president, they might just get what they want.One thing that the Itsekiri do not want to do is be trapped in the same country with the people. We don't want those those people with us either,they are better off by themselves.

I do not know of any but my itsekiri brothers and friends already know of this. Which itsekiri man would say in his right senses, "I want to join the ijaws in ND republic" undecided. That was why I was just looking at Beaf when he was saying I am not itsekiri because I do not support this ijaw expansionisim. God forbid! I would rather join the Edos even the anoima igbos or yorubas than the Ijaws! Tufia!!!
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2011
Btw Chyz,

read these articles. My people already know about this.

The meeting also acknowledged the historical, social and political ties over the years of the two groups and expressed joy at the renewal of these old ties.While resolving to strengthen the bond and age-long ties between their various groups and to have the Itsekiri people represented at all future meetings of Afenifere, Afenifere said it was in recognition of the fact that the "Itsekiri are a sub-set of the Yoruba ethnic stock, like the Akure, the Ijebu, etc, and that whatever fate befalls the Itsekiri affects all Yoruba."The meeting further acknowledged the need for unity of all the Progressives in Nigeria and believes that the unity of the Western Progressives is a prerequisite for the larger unity. We resolved that Afenifere members will also attend future meetings of the Itsekiri Leaders of Thought," Afenifere said.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200908240622.html

another https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-312145.0.html

Lagos — Against the continued mayhem being unleashed by the warring factions of the Ijaws and Itsekiris in the Niger Delta area of Delta State, the Yoruba group, Afenifere has strongly condemned the Ijaw youths' alleged unprovoked attacks against the Itsekiris.

The group, in a statement made available to THISDAY by Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the group's National Administrative Secretary, further warned that any future attack on the Itsekiris would be regarded as an attack on the Yoruba nation, which would in turn attract the full wrath and fury of the Yoruba.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200303240440.html

and it continues . . .

Do you now see why I say I am more inclined to the yorubas than NDelta?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by Chyz2: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2011
jason123:

Btw Chyz,

read these articles. My people already know about this.

The meeting also acknowledged the historical, social and political ties over the years of the two groups and expressed joy at the renewal of these old ties.While resolving to strengthen the bond and age-long ties between their various groups and to have the Itsekiri people represented at all future meetings of Afenifere, Afenifere said it was in recognition of the fact that the "Itsekiri are a sub-set of the Yoruba ethnic stock, like the Akure, the Ijebu, etc, and that whatever fate befalls the Itsekiri affects all Yoruba."The meeting further acknowledged the need for unity of all the Progressives in Nigeria and believes that the unity of the Western Progressives is a prerequisite for the larger unity. We resolved that Afenifere members will also attend future meetings of the Itsekiri Leaders of Thought," Afenifere said.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200908240622.html

another https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-312145.0.html

Lagos — Against the continued mayhem being unleashed by the warring factions of the Ijaws and Itsekiris in the Niger Delta area of Delta State, the Yoruba group, Afenifere has strongly condemned the Ijaw youths' alleged unprovoked attacks against the Itsekiris.

The group, in a statement made available to THISDAY by Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the group's National Administrative Secretary, further warned that any future attack on the Itsekiris would be regarded as an attack on the Yoruba nation, which would in turn attract the full wrath and fury of the Yoruba.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200303240440.html

and it continues . . .

Do you now see why I say I am more inclined to the yorubas than NDelta?

I feel you.I hope Afenifere will resist there attempt of domination through state creation. The really pushed the envelope thinking that Amaechi and Ohanaeze are going to allow them take Port Harcourt a.k.a Igwe Ocha. So area names such as Umu and Rumu are all ijaw now? B@stards indeed.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2011
Chyz*:

I feel you.I hope Afenifere will resist there attempt of domination through state creation. The really pushed the envelope thinking that Amaechi and Ohanaeze are going to allow them take Port Harcourt a.k.a Igwe Ocha. So area names such as Umu and Rumu are all ijaw now? B@stards indeed.

Do not mind them. If you know about the stories I have heard about how they kill my people . . . sad. Long story short, do you see why I say Beaf is Ijaw not Isoko? wink
I know I might sound like a yoruba man at times but the truth is itsekiri is part and parcel of the yoruba like the aworis, ijebus, ekitis etc, no itsekiri would deny it. But I speak for myself and myself alone.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by SapeleGuy: 12:45am On Jan 27, 2011
Jason123 Olucumi Bokor?

Shebi you know that all the Olus have been direct descendants of the Oba of Benin.
And you also know that the level of inter marriage between Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri is so high that it makes what you have written look like fiction.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by asha80(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2011
can someone clarify this for me.who are indegenes or aborigines of warri?itsekiri or urhobo or ijaw?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2011
There was an Itsekiri Kingdom of Warri that included parts of the current city of Warri. It was sufficiently powerful from trade to be free of Benin control. It was allied with Benin and either "paid tribute" or "sent gifts" to Benin, depending on one's particular historical interpretation. I'll post a quote describing the Warri Kingdom in a while.

Some (but not all) Ijaws claim to be the aboriginal inhabitants of that (Warri) area.

The Urhobos diverged from other "Edoid" groups and migrated south, where apparently they met the Ijaws already  living there.

I'm skeptical of the whole "aboriginal"/indigenous claim though.

Anyways, without the Itsekiri,  Warri could never have been a big city like it is today because it is a historical fact that they were the ones who made it into a commerce center in earlier times. So regardless of claims of some Ijaws and regardless of whether it is Olu of Warri or only Olu of Itsekiri, they have an unshakable stake in that city.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Jason123 Olucumi Bokor?

Shebi you know that all the Olus have been direct descendants of the Oba of Benin.
And you also know that the level of inter marriage between Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri is so high that it makes what you have written look like fiction.

I do not want to be an agent of division but I am simlpy telling you how I feel and I am sure most itsekiris feel the same way. Even if there are intermarriages, it does not mean we have to be together. Most itsekiris (I think because I speak for myself) would prefer Edos and/or Yorubas as a nation. But anyway, the latest ijaw and uhrobo killings against my people was in 2003 (I think), so I am cool for now! cool
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 1:39am On Jan 27, 2011
asha 80:

can someone clarify this for me.who are indegenes or aborigines of warri?itsekiri or urhobo or ijaw?

Of warri? Its definately Itsekiri!!!
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2011
I am kind of sad to see some Ijaws claiming parts of Edo state. This is extremely disappointing. I don't want to be enemies with anyone but stuff like this is why the whole settler/indigene dichotomy will never go away. Imagine a bunch of Edos moving to Anambra and Kogi today and 100 or 150 years from now trying to carve out part of those states that they occupy in significant numbers away into additional Edo states (whether or not Nigeria is still around 100 or 150 years from now).

Those Ijaws in Edo state are quite different from say, the Igbanke Igbos or the Igarra in Edo state. When the Edos first met those groups, they were already in their present locations.

http://www.edo-nation.net/2006okpa5.htm

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=13789408570&topic=16348

^^^^^

The Ijaws in Gele-Gele and other areas are basically farmers and fishermen who moved there and were permitted to settle by the then Benin Empire. The Benin empire extended far beyond the lands they are claiming can be incorporated into this Beni-Ebe thing, and they (Ijaws) were never peoples that were conquered over or anything like that. Rather, they moved there after the expansion had already taken place.

Anyways, for Edo state, the matter has already been decided in court, so any Ijaw uprising in the area will get nobody's sympathy.

I would be interested in seeing how Port Harcourt turns out if a similar dispute arises. (The people there are too intermingled culturally and intermarried though, not like Edo state, so I don't think such a situation could arise.)

Also this move to make 4 more states to give the Ijaws 5 states in order to elevate Ijaws to the same political level as the major three (Yoruba, Igbos, Hausa-Fulani) is so glaringly obvious and unsubtle it's surprising they have the gall to call for it openly instead of trying to negotiate for it through backroom deals with politicians.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by EzeUche2(m): 1:55am On Jan 27, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Anyways, without the Itsekiri, Warri could never have been a big city like it is today because it is a historical fact that they were the ones who made it into a commerce center in earlier times. So regardless of claims of some Ijaws and regardless of Olu of Warri or only Olu of Itsekiri, they have an unshakable stake in that city.

If I remember correctly, the Itsekiri were given preferential treatment by British middlemen to spite the Ijaws, who had allied themselves with the Portuguese. Maybe that was the beginning of the neglect of the Ijaws by different administration. Even during colonial times, the Ijaws who feared Igbo domination, asked to have a separate region created out of the Eastern region, but the British did not want to hear anything about it. They said their rights will be protected in the Constitution.

Any people who want a country with the Ijaws should be care. These people are warlike. That cannot be denied. Their belief in Egbesu has foolishly allowed some of these people to believe they are invincible when they are on the warpath. But one thing they must realize, that the wider Igbo will not allow them to control Iguocha. We will stop them with or without the Ikwerre blessing who don't know any better.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:41am On Jan 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

If I remember correctly, the Itsekiri were given preferential treatment by British middlemen to spite the Ijaws, who had allied themselves with the Portuguese. Maybe that was the beginning of the neglect of the Ijaws by different administration. Even during colonial times, the Ijaws who feared Igbo domination, asked to have a separate region created out of the Eastern region, but the British did not want to hear anything about it. They said their rights will be protected in the Constitution.

Any people who want a country with the Ijaws should be care. These people are warlike. That cannot be denied. Their belief in Egbesu has foolishly allowed some of these people to believe they are invincible when they are on the warpath. But one thing they must realize, that the wider Igbo will not allow them to control Iguocha. We will stop them with or without the Ikwerre blessing who don't know any better.

Doubtful. The Ijaw have a legitimate claim to original ownership of large percentage of Port Harcourt. Can't say the same about the "wider Igbo." Of course, if worst comes to worst, the Ikwerre will realize they are Igbo and call for backup.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 2:49am On Jan 27, 2011
@ Ezeuche

Why do you keep mentioning Port-harcourt if the ikwerris say they are not igbo (No offence pls)?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by Chyz2: 3:14am On Jan 27, 2011
Can anybody confirm that there are indigenous ijaws in Lagos?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 3:26am On Jan 27, 2011
jason123:

@ Ezeuche

Why do you keep mentioning Port-harcourt if the ikwerris say they are not igbo (No offence pls)?

The Ikwerre as one block have never claimed to not be Igbo. Port Harcourt is an Igbo city.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 3:27am On Jan 27, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Doubtful. The Ijaw have a legitimate claim to original ownership of large percentage of Port Harcourt.

Can you tell us which percentage?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by PhysicsMHD(m): 3:51am On Jan 27, 2011
I don't need a specific figure do I? grin

I'm not the one that's going to be taking this to court, after all. cool

I should have been clearer. I don't mean the present, full Port Harcourt.

The original Port Harcourt, not the expanded, growing Port Harcourt, was situated largely in Okrika land and in Ikwerre land, and the Okrika supplied a disproportionately (relative to their size) large part of the land that was sold.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 3:58am On Jan 27, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

I don't need a specific figure do I? grin

I'm not the one that's going to be taking this to court, after all. cool

I should have been clearer. I don't mean the present, full Port Harcourt.

The original Port Harcourt, not the expanded, growing Port Harcourt, was situated largely in Okrika land and in Ikwerre land, and the Okrika supplied a disproportionately (relative to their size) large part of the land that was sold.

What court? Lugard, the one who made and named Port Harcourt already described their claims as 'Satanic', so there really isn't anything to base claims on, historically or otherwise. Besides Lugard himself called it Iguocha before looking for an "appropriate name". Okrika is not debated by anyone and is clearly still defined from the rest of Port Harcourt. I want to know which parts of Port Harcourt, you know the large percentage, that specifically belong to the Ijaw. Is it the Diobu's or the Trand-Amadi or what?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:06am On Jan 27, 2011
Ok, then.

But do elaborate on Lugard's objection to the Okrika claims (what claims were these, anyways?).
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by jason123: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2011
Chyz*:

Can anybody confirm that there are indigenous ijaws in Lagos?

I am fervently waiting for that answer!
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 4:23am On Jan 27, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Ok, then.

But do elaborate on Lugard's objection to the Okrika claims (what claims were these, anyways?).

I'd give you a link, but it's not working now.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2011
Ok. Well do post it if you find that it's working again. It would be kind of funny to me to read the claim that the original PH was very much sourced from Okrika land being rubbished three quarters of a century ago, considering how adamantly it is asserted sometimes today.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2011
Na wah oh, I just saw this thread, Why the Ijaw bashing nah ? AND why are Igbos who do not even know about Rivers state so concerned about Port Harcourt ? These Igbo punks always exhibit their stupidity every where . These idiots are not from Rivers state, Not related to Rivers State, They are not Ikweres and yet they want to die over a town not even close to their limit. Ikwere and Okrika and KALABARI share boundary. Abuloma, Fimie, Borikiri,Amadi ama, Okuru, Okujagu Ama, Isaka, are all Okrika Ijaw towns that are part of Original Port Harcourt with no one Single Ikwere town, Diobu which is the satelite town of Port Harcourt is the Ikwere home land of Rumuwoji and there is no dispute between them and any group. Eagle Island, Abonnema warf kidney island stressing to Iwofe through Rumulumeni is a neutral land but naturally a Kalabari land mass although not considered so. The River Bonny then becomes a natural boundary between Ikwere towns and Kalabari towns. The new Port Harcourt which is the North of the city is a cluster of Ikwere villages of various rumu names all the way to Chioba and Elelenwo. These places were never part of the Port Harcourt city in question but are being forced in to the Port Harcourt group just as the entire Ikwere land of Isiokpo and Elele and even Chococho is eventually going to claim the name Port Harcourt going by the on going greater Port Harcourt development. Non of these places are Igbo land. So why are Igbos always just being sick about Port Harcourt ? They will never be more useless.

Killa.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2011
This ezeagu who might be an OSU is a complete ignorant slowpoke. Diobu is not Port Harcourt and Diobu is a Rumuwoji land . The road AZIKIWE street was the link road between Diobu amd Port Harcourt city Just as Nyannya in FCT where Nyanyan and KARU out the out skirt of ABUJA was developed to shelter low income workers as satelite town to Abuja. In between Diobu and Port Harcourt was the European Quaters which is now OLD GRA . Even as at today the two towns are still distance apart although the linking road of AZIKIWE street is now having industral structures. AMADI -AMA is not even disputed by The Ikweres as an OKRIKA town, LOL Do not mistake AMADI ( Igbo name) to be an Igbo person, In Ijaw land many Ijaw figures of Okrika , Kalabari and Bonny were adopted Igbo people. The King Jaja that became king of the Ijaw town of Opobo was an Igbo man, AMADI-AMA is a pure Okrika town and that lobe has the Okrika cluster towns of RAINBOW, OKUJAGU, OKURU, ABULOMA et al. Port Harcourt city itself with streets like Free town, Ports johnson, Harbour road, aggrey road, victoria street and so on is the Port Harcourt and the aborigines are the Ogbogbo Okrika Ijaws of Borikiri, Ikpukulu and ISAKA, That piece of land was given to the white men for the building of the harbour by the AMAYANABO ( KING ) OF OKRIKA when it was moved from ABONNEMA and witnessed by Chief Yellow of Bakana ( Kalabari ) which was also a closed by community. There were no known Ikwere traditional rulers involveded and no known Ikwere village nearby, Dispute about ownership of those areas including ISAKA was between Okrika and KALABARIS and bitter wars fought. The aspect of conflict between Ikweres and Okrikas are land areas of NKPOGU which extends to AMADI AMA that are claimed by the ORO Ikweres. And those places are not Part of the Port Harcourt city as built by Europeans. So when Ijaw people say Port Harcourt they do not refer to AMADI AMA, Diobu, or any Rumu village but just Port Harcourt city which is what we call TOWN, There was never a farmng activity of any Ikwere group there if not Europeans would not make deals with the Okrikas and KALABARIS over the land, CASE closed because as at right now the places have already been demarcated to various Okrika chiefs and are confirmed Okrika settlements with recognized Traditional rulers.

Iguocha or Igweocha are just names used by Igbo workers who lived there as lay man names they used to refer to Port Harcourt . The most annoying thing is these idiots who always say trash about Port Harcourt are not even from Rivers State and never even lived in PH. A typical Igbo man who lives in PH knows what's up and will never even write any rubbish about PH because the truth is there and obvious,
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2011
killayut:

This ezeagu who might be an OSU is a complete ignorant slowpoke. Diobu is not Port Harcourt and Diobu is a Rumuwoji land . The road AZIKIWE street was the link road between Diobu amd Port Harcourt city Just as Nyannya in FCT where Nyanyan and KARU out the out skirt of ABUJA was developed to shelter low income workers as satelite town to Abuja. In between Diobu and Port Harcourt was the European Quaters which is now OLD GRA . Even as at today the two towns are still distance apart although the linking road of AZIKIWE street is now having industral structures. AMADI -AMA is not even disputed by The Ikweres as an OKRIKA town, LOL Do not mistake AMADI ( Igbo name) to be an Igbo person, In Ijaw land many Ijaw figures of Okrika , Kalabari and Bonny were adopted Igbo people. The King Jaja that became king of the Ijaw town of Opobo was an Igbo man, AMADI-AMA is a pure Okrika town and that lobe has the Okrika cluster towns of RAINBOW, OKUJAGU, OKURU, ABULOMA et al. Port Harcourt city itself with streets like Free town, Ports johnson, Harbour road, aggrey road, victoria street and so on is the Port Harcourt and the aborigines are the Ogbogbo Okrika Ijaws of Borikiri, Ikpukulu and ISAKA, That piece of land was given to the white men for the building of the harbour by the AMAYANABO ( KING ) OF OKRIKA when it was moved from ABONNEMA and witnessed by Chief Yellow of Bakana ( Kalabari ) which was also a closed by community. There were no known Ikwere traditional rulers involveded and no known Ikwere village nearby, Dispute about ownership of those areas including ISAKA was between Okrika and KALABARIS and bitter wars fought. The aspect of conflict between Ikweres and Okrikas are land areas of NKPOGU which extends to AMADI AMA that are claimed by the ORO Ikweres. And those places are not Part of the Port Harcourt city as built by Europeans. So when Ijaw people say Port Harcourt they do not refer to AMADI AMA, Diobu, or any Rumu village but just Port Harcourt city which is what we call TOWN, There was never a farmng activity of any Ikwere group there if not Europeans would not make deals with the Okrikas and KALABARIS over the land, CASE closed because as at right now the places have already been demarcated to various Okrika chiefs and are confirmed Okrika settlements with recognized Traditional rulers.

Iguocha or Igweocha are just names used by Igbo workers who lived there as lay man names they used to refer to Port Harcourt . The most annoying thing is these idiots who always say trash about Port Harcourt are not even from Rivers State and never even lived in PH. A typical Igbo man who lives in PH knows what's up and will never even write any rubbish about PH because the truth is there and obvious,

Sorry but that's what Lugard called it 'Iguocha or Diobu'. No Okrika , No Wakirike, No Abonnema, No Rumuijaw or Rumukalabari.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
Igbo people have started spreading another Lies about Port Harcourt ? That Lord Lugard called it UGUOCHA, . They are so stupid. They are not even from there and do not even have any ancestral link to that area and yet they waste their time making up stories as if they will any day take over the land from the Okrikas, Ikwere people are good neighbours and no one has any problem with them but these Igbos will not stop trying to cause trouble where there is non,

KILLA.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by aljharem3: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
killayut:

Igbo people  have started  spreading another  Lies    about Port  Harcourt ? That Lord  Lugard called it UGUOCHA,  . They are so silly. They are not even from there and do not even have any ancestral link to that area and yet they waste their time making up stories as  if  they will any day  take over the land from the Okrikas,  Ikwere people  are good neighbours and no one has any problem with them but these  Igbos will not stop trying to cause trouble where there is  non,

KILLA.

killayut alas tom grin grin grin grin u are one funny dude

pls we want to learn about the indigenous ijaws in lagos and ogun state

we know they are in ondo and the owner of sahara reporters is apoi ijaw(he is ijaw) but has a yoruba name and speaks yoruba wink

we want to know of ijaws in lagos, thanks smiley
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2011
killayut:

Igbo people have started spreading another Lies about Port Harcourt ? That Lord Lugard called it UGUOCHA, . They are so silly. They are not even from there and do not even have any ancestral link to that area and yet they waste their time making up stories as if they will any day take over the land from the Okrikas, Ikwere people are good neighbours and no one has any problem with them but these Igbos will not stop trying to cause trouble where there is non,

KILLA.

If you have a problem with it, go and fight Lugard in his grave. Port Harcourt was never fully yours so back off.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by aljharem3: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
ezeagu:

If you have a problem with it, go and fight Lugard in his grave. Port Harcourt was never fully yours so back off.

are u minding the buffon

port harcourt was never fulling an ijaw land and it was never fully an igbo land as well

this killuyat aka tom believe ijaw fully own port harcourt

but that a side, i want him to tell us about ijaws in lagos and ogun

and about apoi ijaw and how an apoi ijaw loves the yoruba more than ijaw itself

don't forget he claims aworis are ijaw as well grin grin grin comical grin grin
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by dempeople(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
alj_harem:

are u minding the buffon

port harcourt was never fulling an ijaw land and it was never fully an igbo land as well

this killuyat aka tom believe ijaw fully own port harcourt

but that a side, i want him to tell us about ijaws in lagos and ogun

and about apoi ijaw and how an apoi ijaw loves the yoruba more than ijaw itself

don't forget he claims aworis are ijaw as well grin grin grin comical grin grin

Alj, PH was once a complete Igbo city until its wider expansion.

Its still in most Ndiigbo's psyche as an Igbo city.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Foils Boko Haram's Bomb Sallah Gifts In Maiduguri / Ali Modu Sheriff Pulls Out Of APC to PDP / Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Yesterday 8th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.