Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force (4867 Views)

Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man / Buhari Urges Upu Not To Allow Anioma Rule Delta State. / I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by aljharem3: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2011
dem_people:

Alj, PH was once a complete Igbo city until its wider expansion.

Its still in most Ndiigbo's psyche as an Igbo city.  cool

ah them people, i don't think people in PH wold subscribe to that, i have leaved in PH and i know the phyche oh

i would not deny the presence of igbos in port harcourt but also i think there is a large amount of ijaw there as well alone side other ethnic groups

think of it as a warri version where the iteskeri (yoruba)are the original occupant but now, ijaw, urhobo among other groups are there now so itsekiri can not fully claim it

but the ijaws are a funny set of people i tell yeah grin grin grin grin
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by vicenzo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2011
Gosh! This lugard document will come in handy on the judgement day,i see the ijaw backing their stake on the city with moon light stories,told to them by their ogogoro drunk parents,hehehe!
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by aljharem3: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
vicenzo:

Gosh! [b]This lugard document will come in handy on the judgement day,[/b]i see the ijaw backing their stake on the city with moon light stories,told to them by their ogogoro drunk parents,hehehe!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol grin grin grin grin judgement day ke"!!!
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by NegroNtns(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2011
Its still in most Ndiigbo's psyche as an Igbo city. 

My friend, that's where it will ever remain - in your dreams!

If you so much as try to push those people off their land and claim it, cvameroon sef no go fit contain you.

Yeye ndigbo wanna steal another man land. is this what you all are planning when you get SE President in 2015, begin grab people land by force?

Well, if ijaw is smart they don't want to vote ndigbo for 2015. Anyone else but igbo for Aso rock.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 4:48am On Jul 08, 2011
Port Harcourt is majority Igbo and nothing has happened. Go and deal with Fulani people bullying you and chopping your own land. . . again.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by NegroNtns(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2011
Ewu, Fulani no bully anyoine for West.

In Akure story, they know weting go happen to them if they face off with Yoruba that's why they hurry get protection from Police commssnr first. I no expect the youths to challenge commssnr.

Fulani which land in fit try that nonsense- no be for Yorubaland without some protection first.

in cow fit be sacred but fulani life no be sacred for Oduduwa nation.
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2011
Whatever, same shit ain't happening in Igboland so you know what you should be concentrating on now right?
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by ezeagu(m): 5:01am On Jul 08, 2011
Imagine Hausa people having the nerve to fight Igbo people in Onicha or Port Harcourt. Tufia!
Re: An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force by vicenzo(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2011
alj_harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol grin grin grin grin judgement day ke"!!!

Hell yeah! Yoruba man,it will be for the ijaw,a day they will be weighed,measured and found wanting,bayelsa state was a bait to lessen their hold on the city,and they happily fell for it,now they are minority in rivers state,ph city is in the hand of ndiigbo in rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United States To Open Consulate In Kano / Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office / (photo) Tragic Story Of Captian Hadiza Oboh,airways First And Only Female Pilot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.