Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? (38168 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by osamz007: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
OP EVERY COUPLE CAN'T BE PRACTICING LOVE SOME ARE WAR THEMSELVES FROM THE LINEAGE OF LIQUID METAL

INDABOSKI BAHOOSE

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Audu12: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
U
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by billionman: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because love alone is never enough to sustain a relationship.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by saajus: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Human beings react to upset differently. The most common reaction to upset is fighting. Put love aside cos it's an emotion, so it's not permanent. Love alone can't sustain a marriage. There are some other ingredients necessary.
The question is why do human beings fight. Not just humans, why do living things fight. Animals fight each other in the jungle. Even fish fight inside water. Anybody or Anything that has a brain can fight. Psychologists say we are wired to defend territory and self-protect. We react once we sense someone is about to touch our territory. How we react depends on individuals. Some by keeping malice, some by physical fight, some by killing, etc.
That's why it's good for people to know how their fiance/fiancee react to upsets before they marry. The signs are always there but people get carried away when they are in love.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by incogni2o: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Do you love you dad mum siblings.

Do tou fight with them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by TPound(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even tongue and teeth do "fight" at times...

I think it's normal in a healthy relationship... Tho not to the extent of battery...

If couples don't fight,one or both of them is pretending...

My 2 cents

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
sisisioge:
Well, na crazeee dey the heads of both the beater and beatee.

Meanwhile, I'm in search of a previously owned 1-1.5HP affordable inverter AC in pristine condition. Please mention me if you have one in Lagos. Budget is around 70k.Thank you! May the good Lord bless you grin

D lady can curse ehnmmmm

Very rude and sassy but I am only concerned with the way the guy beats her......

I feel as if I shud be happy but I am not even though I don't like her
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by TheRedpillguy: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Love only exist in the world of women and it only benefits them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Mayng01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Money, sidechick, lack of trust, dirty habit, infidelity, hatred, not being courteous, illiteracy, disobedience, ego, & so on and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by bigcasava1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Why do couple in marriage engage in physical fight??
this one na amebo abi na gist u want engage us? You don't like her and u want to know why they are fighting! What stop you from knocking on their door?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Benwallt(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Don't you sometimes bite your tongue? No perfect harmony in Nigerian marriage. It is panel beating to dress n redress.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
the love our Lord and savior Jesus Christ has over us is the only one and true love .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
osamz007:
OP EVERY COUPLE CAN'T BE PRACTICING LOVE SOME ARE WAR THEMSELVES FROM THE LINEAGE OF LIQUID METAL

INDABOSKI BAHOOSE

Funny grin hahaha hahaha Hahahahhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
incogni2o:
Do you love you dad mum siblings.
Do tou fight with them?
No point... Du you fight ur mother n father physically in ur tribe?
Talking abt gf n bf n u talking out of point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because, there is more to marriage than love undecided undecided..and most ppl don't really know/ believe this.
Marriage, is a great commitment.etc..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by kevotek1000(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Their love ,their fight, your business please mind am... Some ladies like boys wey dey beat Dem like mumu, y some guys like girls that can boldly confront Dem... In all watch Dem as you mind your business so day u no go be court and judge 4 another pple relationship.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by knowhowk: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because Love in Marriage is a Scam.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
TPound:
Even tongue and teeth do "fight" at times...

I think it's normal in a healthy relationship... Tho not to the extent of battery...

If couples don't fight,one or both of them is pretending...

My 2 cents

Yes fight but physically hitting her is too much

Onyi22 millenniumlady angelEmade paxie55 Dande55

He said it's normal couples fight physical fight.....
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
I have my own question: Why is it so difficult to forgive people you claim to be in love with?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by knowhowk: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
billionman:
Because love alone is never enough to sustain a relationship.
Correct .
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
bigcasava1:
this one na amebo abi na gist u want engage us? You don't like her and u want to know why they are fighting! What stop you from knocking on their door?

Olodo, na near my room n their fight is always in the late night like 10,11... Who no go hear when everywhere is silent

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by SeniorGee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mystery of marriage. Just waka pass. They will settle. If u put mouth you will become their enemy. Just tell dem well done or call police and report 2 fighting.. cool
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Most fight is mostly cuzed by intolerance, low emotional maturity..
And it will all still be traced back to things, that are different from love..
That is why I said, there is more to marriage than love embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
kevotek1000:
Their love ,their fight, your business please mind am... Some ladies like boys wey dey beat Dem like mumu, y some guys like girls that can boldly confront Dem... In all watch Dem as you mind your business so day u no go be court and judge 4 another pple relationship.

Of coz, I am mindeded my business but I called the guy, he is my frnd and told him to stop beating her... He said he has heard

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Roozzaay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because love alone is not enough, tolerance and perseverance are very important too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by adekS1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
The way tongue and teeth fight!
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
SeniorGee:
Mystery of marriage. Just waka pass. They will settle. If u put mouth you will become their enemy. Just tell dem well done or call police and report 2 fighting.. cool

They ain't married.... Gf Bf... I don't intervene ooo..

Even neighbors will be calling me to intervene, I tell them it's not my business....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by i124k(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
when some gals came out to sing.....
'LOVE IS WICKED'....

u no know abi??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Some women are very devilish, most especially those married to tolerant men and professionals who don't like embarrassment.
Some men are being abused emotionally, so the day your cup fulls....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Physical expression of wealth... Lol
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by DropsMic(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
ayomilore:

The only way to keep marriage as peaceful as possible is for couple to always pray together and respect each other.

The fight among couples in not ordinary. little things that could be overlook are most times the cause of the fights. it's only God that can make our homes peaceful.

Yeah right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.