Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? (38579 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by millionboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Why do couple in marriage engage in physical fight??
Op d other room disagreemnt
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by angelEmade: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Trust MI.. She doesn't need any help... She sef na runz girl.... Person dt indirectly insulted me tonight but I just forget.... Sometimes she fit go out to meet man, when she come back, that one go dey question am, she too go fire back, na fight again..... This same guy was fvcking her and her former roommates ooo.. They suspected dt the guy is fvcking d both of them but the guy will be lying dt he is not.... Las las, she n her frnd fight.... D girl come kuku kon dey stay with the guy. grin

I have discovered that ignoring people's rants is the best way to deal with them... I don't even eat her food coz she is arrogant, too much curses... Chai.. Forget it dear

D lady can curse ehnmmmm

Very rude and sassy but I am only concerned with the way the guy beats her......

I feel as if I shud be happy but I am not even though I don't like her
she does not know what she is Doing she still needs help! Try being are friend...talk to her...make her see her mistakes. She might be harsh as first but trust me...u will win her heart...you could change her orientation about life and relationship and she will start respecting you alot especially if you dnt involve sex in all you do with her
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Eileene(f): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
it is normal for couples to fight(argue) cos we all have different background but when it becomes physical then there's a problem.

These things happen when winning an argument becomes a competition and no party wants to mellow down for the other.

well sha there are some people who come from broken homes and violence is in their blood

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because there is no love in Nigeria human living in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Eileene(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
angelEmade:
she does not know what she is Doing she still needs help! Try being are friend...talk to her...make her see her mistakes. She might be harsh as first but trust me...u will win her heart...you could change her orientation about life and relationship and she will start respecting you alot especially if you dnt involve sex in all you do with her

Nah I won't advice him to do such

such things usually end in disasters

plus the girl will not listen sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by smart3856bwyse: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hhh
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by justsaypeter001(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ise esu ni
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
After that fight na serious, furious and rough nacking
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by kevotek1000(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Of coz, I am mindeded my business but I called the guy, he is my frnd and told him to stop beating her... He said he has heard

Some boys na chronic woman beater, I pray he listen, some ladies mouth sharp pass rizor blade. Meanwhile leave Dem, na Dem sabi

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Omorefe1975(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Marriage is more than just the physical.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by njimezz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
ayomilore:

The only way to keep marriage as peaceful as possible is for couple to always pray together and respect each other.

The fight among couples in not ordinary. little things that could be overlook are most times the cause of the fights. it's only God that can make our homes peaceful.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by GboyegaD(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
I don't know why and everyone around me growing up never fought their partners.

For me, it is the inability of the parties to grow up and understand that respect is very important in any kind of relationship. If they respect themselves, they will discuss issues without resorting to insults let alone fights.

Lastly, if anyone has anger issues, they should please learn to manage it before getting married. We should also learn that we don't get married to change our partners or expect them to be our all sufficiency otherwise, we might fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
I guess they're trying to put the love to test.lol. at times when some love birds say...I love you to the moon and back, I just laaaaf. By the time they get married and spend like 6 months together under same roof, we shall see if their love is capable of growing enough wings to travel beyond the cloud , not to talk of traveling as far as the sun and back grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Then they both know their problem and are both stupid. Many are not mentally balanced for a relationship bt they go into it anyways and begin to act anyhow that’s what leads to most of these. They may love themselves bt are not mentally and emotionally prepared or balanced for a relationship. What is worse is they won’t learn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Sagay212: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Love fades...most couples just endure.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by TPound(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes fight but physically hitting her is too much

Onyi22 millenniumlady angelEmade paxie55 Dande55

He said it's normal couples fight physical fight.....

Are you buhari's brother?

Is my comment confusing you??

Do you not understand simple English

Let me explain to you in ways your brain can comprehend.

Battery means physical contact with intent to cause bodily harm...

Now read my comment and understand and don't put handcuffs on my wrists, officer mufu grin
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Longman8: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Marriage is centred on understanding and tolerance. Do not envy the love that couples exhit on social media, that is just a mere highlight cos u don't know what happens behind the scene.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
TPound:

Are you buhari's brother?

Is my comment confusing you??

Do you not understand simple English

Let me explain to you in ways your brain can comprehend.

Battery means physical contact with intent to cause bodily harm...

Now read my comment and understand and don't put handcuffs on my wrists, officer mufu grin

U r dumb... I told u dt there is physical assault which is battery and u r stil asking me if battery was involve..

U think say na only u do law for school abi.... Common go sleep
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
kevotek1000:

Some boys na chronic woman beater, I pray he listen, some ladies mouth sharp pass rizor blade. Meanwhile leave Dem, na Dem sabi

Yes oo.. I leave them
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by remzytimer: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
May be you should get married first!!!
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by babajero(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because sometimes you need to disagree to agree
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
angelEmade:

I don't need her heart.. Notin to win about... She isn't a kid....

Pls emade love, I can't talk to dt lady... Too sassy n rude.. Big bug curse full her mouth that I even thank God we don't relate.
Forget it babe.

You know I love u
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Ten06(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is the question only devil can answer. It is just like asking a politician why he is looting the money for development when he has promised to develop the place before coming to power
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Liposure: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Its normal. Couples fight everyday. No marriage is perfect
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Farki: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Ijaya123: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Maybe is because, as they say "there is a thin line between live and hate".
The thing self dey surprise me sometimes.

it's
love
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Westernlove: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
LOVE... a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

Odiegwu......Guy you dey Vex...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by ariefadenco: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

They fight at night, laughs in the morning.
This remimds me of what a friend told me of an incidence that played out at his neighbourhood.
A wife usually cry for help almost every evening as a result of beating ftom his wife.
The neighbour went in to rescue the woman from from her husbands assault.
The wife been beaten used an object to hit the neighbour that had come to her rescue.
The next morning, she warned the neighbour never to interfere in any fight between she and her husband.
She further told the neighbour that she likes to be beaten before having sex.

You dont know what is happening in their room, leave them alone if they dont come for assistance.
"That may be what keeps them going"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Olabode971(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Love At 1st Sight when faded. Difference in background, like language barrier, ethnicity issue.. and so forth. the matter plenty gann!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Liposure: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

I don't need her heart.. Notin to win about... She isn't a kid....

Pls emade love, I can't talk to dt lady... Too sassy n rude.. Big bug curse full her mouth that I even thank God we don't relate.
Forget it babe.

You know I love u
b4 i de like girls wey get bad mouth.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by AgentNnamdi: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
eazzzy1:
It’s because of control, usually most couples want to control their second half. This is as a result of dependency. If you depend on something for your happiness, you tend to want to control the situation all the time. Once it isn’t in your control you become unhappy.

That’s why you see someone get angry because his wife didn’t sweep or do the dishes, when he can very well just do it. You see women get angry because their man did not grant their financial request etc.

Solution - Your happiness depends on you alone. If you don’t like something your partner does. Your two options are;

1. Accept the situation
2. Let them know you don’t like it, if they can’t change, walk out of the relationship.

You can’t fight them to change.

� Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.