Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? (38157 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by maiquel: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
My neighbours then will fight from morning to evening, they'll be separated by other neighbours, but they'll still knack steady overnight.... Na hard love.

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by uprightman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Makeup sex always passionate. Mayb that's why.

Any lady who tolerates such nonsense from boyfriend she lives with simply has nothing going on for her and hence gotta manage her sorry situation until sense enters her medulla
sometimes some ladies don't want to leave the relationship because she invented much. Secondly, the has useless her. She don't know any other person

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by nick50(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
There is a reason why christ adviced husband to love his wife and the wife in turn should respect her husband..if a woman brings respect to the union and d man brings love then there will be peace n no fights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Westernlove: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Eileene:
it is normal for couples to fight(argue) cos we all have different background but when it becomes physical then there's a problem.

These things happen when winning an argument becomes a competition and no party wants to mellow down for the other.

Well sha there are many people who comes from broken homes and violence is in their blood

You seems to have a lot of sense. The bolded Is the reason for most Cases.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by uthlaw: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Once you tired of fucking each other...kasala go boost!
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Gkemz: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because of intolerance, misunderstanding, mistrust, infidelity, lack of good communication and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Liposure: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
After that fight na serious and rough nacking
with beta BJ
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by nick50(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Most women has one spiritual problems or the other.Imagine a female friend of mine once told me that sometimes she needs someone to beat her senses back

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by freeman5050: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Why do couple in marriage engage in physical fight??

Are you married? When you answer this question, then i can give you the truth which has not been told before you and bear in mind you are completely out of the game. Go and marry.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Pavillon: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Marriage is just too complicated maaan.

My neighbor just got married to the love of his life. I don't know how long they've been together though, but they just tied the knot today. Look at the laughter, the joy and the excitement on face of both of them.
Then I begin to wonder, looking at other people's marriage, and also imagining the same expression on their faces on the day of their ceremony and after sometimes, it all turned sour, y is the devil so cunning, y will two people who decided to stay together as one, under same roof suddenly turn themselves to punching bags and house turned to O2 arena.....
Can someone explain to me the psychology behind this events

Marriage is just complicated and I fear for myself,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Checked86: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyekachi419:
People really need to understand the word love before using it.
You will see confused people using the word love.
i don't mind hearing your reading your view about what you think love is
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Munzy14(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Eeehmmm oga, are u sure the night fight ones is not sex.... Some people sex can sound like military war o... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Tatashi: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anger,unforgiveness and grudges bottled up for a long time.the man claims his wife doesnt love him,woman cannot become submissive because man is a coded cheat who thrives on deceit.once the love turns sour then fights set in

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by incogni2o: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

No point...
Du you fight ur mother n father physically in ur tribe?

Talking abt gf n bf n u talking out of point

Not out of point, you rather did not think about it

1. Physical fight is better than what some people experience in their family relationships.

2. People handle disagreements differently, it is not impossible not to have disagreements in relationships.

3. When I was younger, had disagreements with my younger sis which often led to physical fights, we are far more understanding now.

4. Think about people who you love the most (not spouse in this case), have they ever gotten on your nerves?

5. Its more of disagreements and emotions that come with it. Love also has its emotion.

Finally, Emotions are fickle but can be very intense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by OriOko88(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Makeup sex always passionate. Mayb that's why.

Any lady who tolerates such nonsense from boyfriend she lives with simply has nothing going on for her and hence gotta manage her sorry situation until sense enters her medulla
What did you mean by that First line of yours??
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by spiritedtete: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
There is a place of love and there is a place of fight...

However physical fight is childish and cowardly... especially from a manly point of view.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Eeehmmm oga, are u sure the light nights ones is not sex.... Some people sex can sound like military war o... cheesy

To your Topic, as far as u didn't marry that your friend u are free with, and share things in common, forget it.

Na steady quarrel and finding faults in eachother. And to worsen it, if enough money no deh, na yawa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by incogni2o: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
iLUCID:
I have my own question: Why is it so difficult to forgive people you claim to be in love with?

Because it hurts more than offence of soneone you care less about or trust less.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by eROCK247(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why do siblings fight? Does it mean they don't love each other?

It occurs simply because of lack or respect and self control from at least one of them. Most Nigerians these days have anger issues amounting to psychological problems. Majority of Nigerians need the services of psychiatrists.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by RealisticGirl(f): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
In marriage, understanding matters a lot. Couples should be ready to sacrifice, it shouldn't come from one person but from both. But whereby you don't see it, please be patient with your spouse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by backbone503(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Only irresponsible couples fight. The unfortunate part of this act of irresponsibility is that, their wards will grow up accepting that lifestyle as a norm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by OriOko88(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
This thread Is boring undecided
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by mrkings84(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
My dear worry not yourself, fighting and abuses are all part of love to some people. That's,they won't just be okay if they are not beating for weeks.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Tonitoniton(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
they lack common sense
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by bustykasa(f): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
unfaithfulness and intolerance.. what do I know sef let me ask Mama bomboy
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by investigator007: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good question, I wonder why you'll say you love someone then all of a sudden change overnight? well what do i know about marraige, let me kukuma go and watch youtube videos on my tecno phone
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hahahahah, it will surprise you to know that some ladies do like the beating o, some may say if her boyfriend does not beat her, that he does not love her, for couples to start fighting after marriage, means that there is no more love in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by kinzd(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
ayomilore:

The only way to keep marriage as peaceful as possible is for couple to always pray together and respect each other.
Only god? make peaceful home really? why did god fought with devil then?
The fight among couples in not ordinary. little things that could be overlook are most times the cause of the fights. it's only God that can make our homes peaceful.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by OdefaGirl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
LOVE... a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

No..... you are wrong cool cool
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Ade4dayo70(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na another fight we dey settle for our yard like dis. Yeye Couple full everywhere... Mtcheeeeew

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by gracechellar(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Its part of the love
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Amdoyin(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
LOVE... a word used by two fools to deceive themselves. Can you imagine what you have just typed? Love really exist, love is sweet just that it takes maturity, perseverance, insightful, patience, encouragement, TOLERANCE and commitment to nurture and keep love. Love is sweet my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.