Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? (38177 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by sisisioge: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2020
macleo99:

U dey find 1.5hp inverter a.c for 70k. Better carry gun join��

1 nko? I no talk new o.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by HRMK: 3:57am On Jun 13, 2020
IF THEY DO FIGHT MOSTLY LATE IN THE NIGHTS,THE LIKELY CAUSE WULD BE OVER SEX!BUT THEN A WOMAN THAT ABUSES HER HUBBY ISNT RESPONSIBLE!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Davash222(m): 3:59am On Jun 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

No..... you are wrong cool cool
Justify your claim.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Chimeluv(f): 4:42am On Jun 13, 2020
They fight because they are mentally unstable angry
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 13, 2020
na palm wine
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Agugbadin: 4:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Because black women lie a lot, they will lie to a man that they are lawyer whereas they did not attend any University let alone any law school.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by annyz: 5:19am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Why do couple in marriage engage in physical fight??

Not ordinary in most cases.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Audio Love
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Obidiugwu: 5:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Love is not enough, both should endeavor to pray together always.
Dm us for your musical video shoot at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by fortune1968: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Home is GOD'S personal institution for his Creatures..

GOD delights in the Home..

Two are better than one

One will chase a Thousand, two will chase Ten thousand..

The devil is a smart bastard! And he knows what two people being together in peace, unity and Harmony can do..

So He fights that! Cause them to Quarell , injure themselves and all that!

The Secret of a Home is Praying together..
Husband and wife have your Devotion together..
No matter the little time, that Prayer together means a lot and goes a long way!

It gets the devil Mad!

Pls I am talking about A Husband and a wife!

Not Man and girl friend committing sin! Those ones are sin partners!
This is the kind of talk or approach I hate most . You are a typical Nigerian . No practical approach to any situation ? It is the Devil . Abi ? We should reason better than blaming imaginary devil for our actions or inactions and misbehaviors . That's why our political leaders continue to deceive us so also many useless " pastors " and alfas everywhere in the country .
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2020
TPound:

Its obvious you're confused... When did I ask if battery was involved...

If you have problems understanding English language, go back to secondary school

Maybe u shud kindly re enroll me for secondary school....
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2020
incogni2o:

Not out of point, you rather did not think about it

1. Physical fight is better than what some people experience in their family relationships.

2. People handle disagreements differently, it is not impossible not to have disagreements in relationships.

3. When I was younger, had disagreements with my younger sis which often led to physical fights, we are far more understanding now.

4. Think about people who you love the most (not spouse in this case), have they ever gotten on your nerves?

5. Its more of disagreements and emotions that come with it. Love also has its emotion.

Finally, Emotions are fickle but can be very intense.

Ok thnsks6
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2020
freeman5050:

Are you married? When you answer this question, then i can give you the truth which has not been told before you and bear in mind you are completely out of the game. Go and marry.

Till I marry b4 I ask sumtin dt is confusing me abi? Welldone
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2020
angelEmade:

Tpound maybe he didn't understand you well the first time...I am not really following all these conversations like nairaland is so wack at doing followups but i can tell you guys are just misunderstanding each other. I should also add that calling him all those savage names ain't cool...verbal assaults are on the long run synonymous to domestic violence...sir, both are contemporary issues downplaying the might of our great African heritage. So assuming Prof.Dview1 is wrong in his approach to your response...sure you can batter him ooo...I will even batter him join grin but let's just keep out the aggressive insults jhoor. #winks
oya shey i should apologize to you on his behalf so that his head will swell lol... #one_love guys

cool is okay... See my head swelling oooo shocked
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2020
dis is one hell of a serious question

i buy all type of GC and Bitcoins, Procurement and ship from China to Nigeria
Chinese yuan available in Bulk and bits

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by RPG2020(m): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Dog vs cat
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by stevups(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2020
That is definition of love. But you must not go physical.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Mutemenot(m): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Maturity, attitudes plays bigger role in marriage or friendship than love.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by TuFab(f): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Why do u keep emphasizing that you don't like the lady?
I think u actually do like her...side eyes
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by zedman1(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2020
angelEmade:

hmmm u have to speak to her.... Her smiles might be a decoy....she might be dying inside. Don't avoid her cuz u dislike her...she might need help!
Coming between such fighting couples most times, even if one wants to kill the other and you choose sides, you become a common enemy to both of them as soon as they reconcile -which they'll definitely do in no time.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Rapture4real(m): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2020
It is called Edi-spell.Ive been married for 15 yrs,we have not been involved in any serious altercation that the children will notice let alone hitting each other.A man who raises his hands against his wife is weak.If you will deal with a woman according to her character, you will.offend your God and you wont make heaven.They are weaker vessels according to the Bible.Misunderstanding occurs but not to the extent of children, I mean children not neigbour to even notice.
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Kingrefreshed: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Why do couple in marriage engage in physical fight??

It's called " misunderstanding "
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Cousin9999: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2020
1.) Some people really don't think violence is unacceptable. That's just the way they live.

2.) Some people like chaos, aggression, and dysfunction. They think a relationship without it is "boring."

3.) Some people have untreated health issues, whether by choice or a lack of understanding. This causes them to act out in certain ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Bizkhalifa97: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyekachi419:
People really need to understand the word love before using it.
You will see confused people using the word love.

☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�

If they really understand the word "love".
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by TPound(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

cool is okay... See my head swelling oooo shocked

ProfDview1 no harm meant bro...one love
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2020
thesicilian:
There's no way two people can live together without having occasional disagreements, except one or both of them are hiding their true characters. The issue is, people have different ways of resolving conflict

No matter what, it should never result in physical brawls!
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Daricon(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Trust MI.. She doesn't need any help... She sef na runz girl.... Person dt indirectly insulted me tonight but I just forget.... Sometimes she fit go out to meet man, when she come back, that one go dey question am, she too go fire back, na fight again..... This same guy was fvcking her and her former roommates ooo.. They suspected dt the guy is fvcking d both of them but the guy will be lying dt he is not.... Las las, she n her frnd fight.... D girl come kuku kon dey stay with the guy. grin

I have discovered that ignoring people's rants is the best way to deal with them... I don't even eat her food coz she is arrogant, too much curses... Chai.. Forget it dear

D lady can curse ehnmmmm

Very rude and sassy but I am only concerned with the way the guy beats her......

I feel as if I shud be happy but I am not even though I don't like her

You go like cut your own share if she give u grin
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Daricon:

You go like cut your own share if she give u grin
Talk sense.... Stop being unreasonable
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

No matter what, it should never result in physical brawls!
Exactly my point... It Sud nt go physical

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.