Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118398 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

.They are verified and certified thieves! How many SAs called their fellow thieves during the xenophobic attack that they are compiling rubbish when a person is being charged? They are mass thieves! We are castigating him here, so let them not prove clean by commenting from their asses.

South Africans speak out against problems at home.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

I hope you mean Nigerian or Zimbabwean BILLIONS, and NOT rands or dollars.

Here's your billions below. grin

If you can steal such a thing, that means you don't have it!
Foreigners pay you peanuts on your soil then your government turned you to legalized thieves and even police assist you to steal.
If you can steal from these, RIP!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

South Africans speak out against problems at home.

All your stealings was shown to the whole world, so stop fooling yourself.
Useless Photoshop of 5 persons sponsored by the government when they could no longer get foods to steal and were hungry and begging more investors to come and invest for them to steal.
The only country in the world where the government can come out shamelessly to verify and certify broad daylight stealing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Elxandre:

Cannibals, ritualists and whatnot are everywhere.
And majority of us find it detestable but in your own case, none of you spoke out against Xenophobia even at its peak.

It's a waste of time arguing with people like you anyways. People who would openly support murders.

Mandela would be sighing in his grave.
Are you sure no South African spoke against the " Xenophobic lootings"?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If you can steal such a thing, that means you don't have it!
Foreigners pay you peanuts on your soil then your government turned you to legalized thieves and even police assist you to steal.
If you can steal from these, RIP!

Pot calling kettle black grin grin grin You guys are a hungry lot!

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Elxandre:

Lol. I have never seen South Africans talking decently on Nairaland.

I hope this is no representation of how you lots are in real life. Again we have enough proof.
No single one of you on Nairaland could even speak against Xenophobia at its peak.
BTW, we all know you also killed citizens from other countries too.

I hope you all grow above hate one day.

Show decency first and you shall be addressed with decency.

I thought we had the African Union to deal with matters of such proportion? If we did speak against it on nairaland then what will that change? I mean the people who carry these attacks don't even give a fùck about Internet,so it's all futile.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Pot calling kettle black grin grin grin You guys are a hungry lot!

Well fed thieves stealing from strangers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

SA doesn't even know where Nigeria is on the Africa map. So I think you're overstating yourself here.
But you bastard can locate Nairaland forum right? lazy jobless fool.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Well fed thieves stealing from strangers!

Here you are in this photo stealing rice. After 60 years of independence you still can't grow your own rice. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Are you blaming SA for your own lost reputation?
whites built the greatest civilisation in the history of mankind by pulling the biggest and most vicious scam the world has ever seen our problem is self esteem. No one is clean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ishilove:
These South Africans are a bunch of hediots. embarassed

Unfortunately Nigerians themselves are the ones giving the world the avenue to insult us. Anywhere you find fraud being committed anywhere in the world, be sure to find at least one or two Nigerians involved. I am so embarrassed right now.
Humans are naturally selfish and fraudulent. The whites built the greatest civilisation in the world by defrauding, maiming and slaughtering innocent people. They don't even have the moral high ground to judge anybody. Humans are naturally terrible especially when they are suffering.
By the way Hushpuppi abi wetin be him name sef was unbelievably stupid
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
But you bastard can locate Nairaland forum right? lazy jobless fool.

I was wondering when the Arabs were gonna give you some tea-time off. How are the Dubai toilets today? Improving your scrubbing technique? You should have rather stayed in Nigeria, although it also resembles the inside of a toilet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin

I have sympathy for Nigerian women though. They're salvaging the reputation of their country which their men continue to wreck. They're human wrecking-balls.

There's nothing left to salvage at this point tbh lol.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

There's nothing left to salvage at this point tbh lol.

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm yet to come across any South African with a Nigerian chick. But Nigerian guys are always chasing after SA girls like cows and boasting about it. Shows you the balance of power - SA is the bomb! cool cool cool
Lol you dumbasses can't get the cheapest girl in Nigeria because you are all lowlifes, dumb lazy modafvckers! cheesy

this is why your girls run to us, cause we know how to treat them right unlike y'all lazy coons. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
LordTheus:

Nigerians being better than Southies is entirely your opinion. Secondly, this still has nothing to do with Hushpuppi's actions or the fact that a great number of Nigerian youths have a penchant for scamming.

Please let's address the issue itself instead of making this a contest of "who scam pass". The moment you start making comparisons, you've started making excuses for a blatant crime.
Humans are naturally selfish and criminally minded. Nigerians are into scamming, South Africans are into stealing, raping, and killing of strangers, Middle Easterns are into terrorism, South Americans are into drug pushing, black Americans are into gangsterism etc. Crimes is highly embedded in the human DNA because I commit a different crime from yours doesn't give you any moral high ground to judge me that's the job of law enforcement

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol you dumbasses can't get the cheapest girl in Nigeria because you are all lowlifes, dumb lazy modafvckers! cheesy

this is why your girls run to us, cause we know how to treat them right unlike y'all lazy coons. cheesy

You mean you get them hooked on drugs and then use them as mules?? Only trashy girls date Nigerians these days because of your filthy reputation.

How's your Amanda doing? Is she in jail yet? grin grin

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

They're responding to a newsfeed. Just like with George Floyd or some earthquake in New Zealand. Not that they particularly follow Nigerian news.

Anyway, you lie. You also know Julius Malema, AKA, Caster Semenya, Jacob Zuma, Charlize Theron, Zozibini Tunzi, Cassper Nyovest, Sho Madjozi, Oscar Pistorius, Simphiwe Tshabalala, Elon Musk, Thembi Kgatlana, Wayde van Niekerk, etc etc etc.
elon musk is south african??. You mean the very same elon musk.

personally i know just musk, casper, nasty c and aka.

anybody apart from those is alien to me.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

You mean you get them hooked on drugs and then use them as mules?? Only trashy girls date Nigerians these days because of your filthy reputation.

How's your Amanda doing? Is she in jail yet? grin grin
You lazy scum! Amanda is a million times better than your lineages believe me, she will never date a broke and lazy fvcktard like you. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nuel4:
Humans are naturally selfish and criminally minded. [b]Nigerians are into scamming, South Africans are into stealing, raping, and killing of strangers, [/b]Middle Easterns are into terrorism, South

Lol grin Your list of Nigerian evils is very short indeed - just one item. For SA you laid out the menu. I wonder why that is.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You lazy scum! Amanda is a million times better than your lineages believe me, she will never date a broke and lazy fvcktard like you. cheesy

How can she when she's in a Thai prison?! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ezmans: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Never!
1,Number one bank in nigeria is from south Africa, (standard group,stambic bank),2 communication company (mtn ) South africa,3 satellite tv,(dstv) South Africa, 4 Beer company (sabmiller ) South Africa, 5 super market (shoprite) south Africa, can nta compete with multichoice , nigerian brewery is fighting for his life bcs of hero beer & trophy beer so is coke & Pepsi over bigi soft drinks , without bigi you il buy Coke or pepsi 200 naira by now, so open your eyes southafrica holds nigeria economy
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

How can she when she's in a Thai prison?! grin grin grin
You are nothing but a fool, I would have posted her picture here but I will never do that, I don't want y'all lazy fvcktards to rape and lynch her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
elon musk is south african??. You mean the very same elon musk.

personally i know just musk, casper, nasty c and aka.

anybody apart from those is alien to me.

There are many others I didn't list that you might probably know - like Roger Federer.

But yeah, "the" Elon Musk is South African.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

They're responding to a newsfeed. Just like with George Floyd or some earthquake in New Zealand. Not that they particularly follow Nigerian news.

Anyway, you lie. You also know Julius Malema, AKA, Caster Semenya, Jacob Zuma, Charlize Theron, Zozibini Tunzi, Cassper Nyovest, Sho Madjozi, Oscar Pistorius, Simphiwe Tshabalala, Elon Musk, Thembi Kgatlana, Wayde van Niekerk, etc etc etc.

WTF is a zozibini?
Sounds like a Russian made machine gun or a latte or an Italian dessert.

Y'all have weird ass names, I'm not gonna lie. LOL

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

There are many others I didn't list that you might probably know - like Roger Federer.

But yeah, "the" Elon Musk is South African.
They don't represent South Africa, they will rather represent a developed nation than a shítland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezmans:
1,Number one bank in nigeria is from south Africa, (standard group,stambic bank),2 communication company (mtn ) South africa,3 satellite tv,(dstv) South Africa, 4 Beer company (sabmiller ) South Africa, 5 super market (shoprite) south Africa, can nta compete with multichoice , nigerian brewery is fighting for his life bcs of hero beer & trophy beer so is coke & Pepsi over bigi soft drinks , without bigi you il buy Coke or pepsi 200 naira by now, so open your eyes southafrica holds nigeria economy

Why didn't they put all these in S.A. so they can be employed and stop looting in guise of xenophobia?
They are about to start another one again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

WTF is a zozibini?
Sounds like a Russian made machine gun or a latte or an Italian dessert.

Y'all have weird ass names, I'm not gonna lie. LOL
Ogbolawon Olugbinde? Can't get weirder than that tbf grin
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are nothing but a fool, I would have posted her picture here but I will never do that, I don't want y'all lazy fvcktards to rape and lynch her.

What picture? You mean her mugshots? grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Ogbolawon Olugbinde? Can't get weirder than that tbf grin
LOL.
I guess weird is relative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nuel4:
Humans are naturally selfish and criminally minded. Nigerians are into scamming, South Africans are into stealing, raping, and killing of strangers, Middle Easterns are into terrorism, South Americans are into drug pushing, black Americans are into gangsterism etc. Crimes is highly embedded in the human DNA because I commit a different crime from yours doesn't give you any moral high ground to judge me that's the job of law enforcement
Cultism, Arrogance, Fake Pastoring, Human and drug trafficking, cyber scams, Prostitution rings etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

LOL.
I guess weird[b] is [/b]relative.

Should have said that from the beginning cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.