Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42330 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SILVERLINES: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=[s]CANDYDADDY post=90612934]Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing[[/s]/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Wetin we do?
cheesy The truth is that I am not a of Yoruba people but you and my very good friend sammy07 has made me change that thought a bit.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
She's ANIOMA as clearly stated not igbo.
nwanyiogwashi , coman c sontin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Happy birthday to the most intelligent woman in Africa may God continue to keep you alive and keep making the good people of ogwashi ukwu, Anioma and igbos in general proud cool

Long live Ada ndi ogwashi cool
Long live Ada igbo cool
She's not the most intelligent woman in Africa, you can say she's among them. She is a renowned lucky woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Wetin we do?

They say you people like defecating inside a bowl.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Pweetyccee(f): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday Ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2020
proeast:

Are you alright tongue

Now answer this question; is Ogwashiukwu a village in Yoruba land, Hausa land or Igbo land?
Ogwashi ukwu is in state of osun grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by NaijadrivaCars: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing
[/s]

Rubbish!!!

If you were born and followed politics during GEJ, you would know how many times she warned PDP-led govt to save but Amaechi of APC said they shouldn't save but share Excess Crude Account.

TSA, etc are her ideas which APC copied.

If she is bad as you say, the international community would know and won't give her all these appointments of late.

cc:nwanyiogwashi

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by opius: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

Eni ti o ni Iru-Eni ko le mo iyi Eni
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy The truth is that I am not a of Yoruba people but you and my very good friend sammy07 has made me change that thought a bit.
Abeg o grin You need to visit Yoruba states then.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SavageResponse(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people

grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
Fuckingmallam45:

She's not the most intelligent woman in Africa, you can say she's among them. She is a renowned lucky woman.
[/s] Tell me one woman in Africa that is more intelligent and influential than her

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

They say you people like defecating inside a bowl.
I've deficated in one of your bowl b4? grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Theoarhics: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Did u notice all the children went to Harvard? Wow! One of my parental goals for my children.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SavageResponse(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Ignorance is written all over you!

If you must know this woman is possibly the most accomplished African woman alive today with impeccable record of integrity!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by emmyw(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Just Shut Up And wish Her Happy Birthday, Keyboard Lion, You People Will Be Ranting On Social Media But Can't Even Say Anything When You See The Person, Don't You Know EFCC Handle? Go And Report And Stop Being A Saddist

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I've deficated in one of your bowl b4? grin

Before nko! Just talk to your people desist from such act.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

nwanyiogwashi , coman c sontin
Don't you know that some people are mad? Is Anioma an ethnic group? Ogwashi ukwu people are even from present Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by AsawanaDgreat: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
My step mother happy birthday to you Mommy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by slivertongue: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
happy birthday ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SlyCharlie(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
She's ANIOMA as clearly stated not igbo.
Lol...
Read her book, she categorically stated herself as being Igbo.
Saying you're Anioma and not Igbo is like saying I'm from Ebonyi and not Igbo. doesn't make sense..
well, whatever rocks your boat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Inda2020: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
The Grand looter of public fund
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Abeg o grin You need to visit Yoruba states then.
What is in Yoruba land that I can't get in Delta state wink

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by RuddyFusion(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people

Trying to claim she's not Igbo and you forgot that she married Nnamdi Kanu Brother and her slot as Minister was that of Abia State abeg go and rest

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by xreal: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2020
So those her glasses don teeey, no be today.

Happy birthday to her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2020
gift2xl:

Is she your biological mother... or you want her to adopt you?. She has children.
What you don't know out weighs what you know

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by RuddyFusion(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Lol...
Read her book, she categorically stated herself as being Igbo.
Saying you're Anioma and not Igbo is like saying I'm from Ebonyi and not Igbo. doesn't make sense..
well, whatever rocks your boat.

She's not just igbo she married from Abia State and took Abia State slot as Minister of Finance.....

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by sunnydike1(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
better woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

Before nko! Just talk to your people desist from such act.
That's just tale of moonlight. Would you believe we were also made to believe you eat human being, prepare solid hot eba with your fist? Whereas, do you?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by RuddyFusion(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Go and get LUCKY and have the whole world run after you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign / Ize-lyamu, Oshiomole In Igueben-Uromi For APC Campaign [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.