Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 (8239 Views)

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many Yorubas have you seen open threads to wail and complain about handing them the PDP ticket in 2023 unlike you toddlers.

Vote anyone you want, Yorubas will do the same

Is that too hard for you?

your brothers have opened more anti-Eastern threads on this forum to insult Easterners since 2015. Do your own research.
you guys think you reserve the right to insult others without getting your own backlash.

Anybody is free to vote whoever, and we already where the votes are going, definitely NOT to the yorubas. Politics in Nigeria is not rocket science. If you know you know.

grin grin
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Blackmann001: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:

Are you talking of the same APC that your ilk labelled as Janja.weed Ewedu and Amala Islamization party?

The same APC that you daily rejoice how the SouthEast has rejected such party?

You suddenly want to be gifted the Presidential ticket of this same party, and term the valid aspirations of the SouthWest members of the party they largely formed as a betrayal of the APC hating SouthEast?

Now I know why your tribe is always wailing. It is a mental disorder that is ingrained in the DNA.

Did the yoruba hv to vote obj B4 he won... The machinery of govt. Was behind him
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
T9ksy:

And so, what's new? You have always cuddle up to the north. Even as they are raping and killing your women and kinsmen, ibos still persisted, in sniffing their historical masters back.side in the belief that this is the only option available to them to destroy their mortal enemy- the yorubas.

Like I said your mockeries and derision have no effect here, you will not be allowed to jump the queue. It is not yoruba turn to be president.

You must wait till others take their own turn. You can only cry and wail and throw around more mockery, it will not change the fact that power is not going to yorubaland in 2023.

Go home and wait for your turn.
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sagay212: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

I guess calling SS "drunkards" and calling the SE "inconsequential" is yoruba way of showing "Love'. grin

A man who is down fears no fall, you have more to lose in 2023 and lose you will, because you simply do not have numbers against the converging powers that you will be faced with. grin

Please stand on your own and stop all these SE and SS nonsense. These SS people don't give 2 phucks about you ipod miscreants. I have told you to vote based on emotion and hatred like you always do. We will be waiting to flog you bulala which ever way it goes. We will be waiting for the islamizationa and marginalization wailing. We got nothing to lose.

by the way, don't you want biafr.aud or igbo presidency anymore? or you have finally accepted your fate as permanent slaves?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Are you serious? Is that why obasanjo is igbo now?
Answer my question. And do you have option then.
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

Please stand on your own and stop all these SE and SS nonsense. These SS people don't give 2 phucks about you ipod miscreants. I have told you to vote based on emotion and hatred like you always do. We will be waiting to flog you bulala which ever way it goes. We will be waiting for the islamizationa and marginalization wailing. We got nothing to lose.

by the way, don't you want biafr.aud or igbo presidency anymore? or you have finally accepted your fate as permanent slaves?

Bros, you'll have more crying to do about SE and SS political cohesion and contiguity for a very long time. grin

Even your awolowo wailed about it is his autobiography, so it is natural you inherit that your hero's point of wailing and continue from where he stopped. But like you know it will not chang anything.

Both regions share cultural values and bonds that has existed for thousands of years pre-Nigeria so there is nothing you and I can do about it. Onyeka from rivers and Ada from Delta will always think politically the same way Emeka from Onitsha thinkS. There are many tamunos with Ibo grandmothers, mothers, aunt and inlaws. It goes deep bro. grin

Unfortunately for you, the 2023 votes are not going yorubas, and no southerner have ever been president without majority southern votes which will definitely elude yorubas in 2023. You'll have to find a way to convert your ewedu leaves to election votes, if you'll stand a chance.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Muna4real(f): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Answer my question. And do you have option then.

Answer what? That obasanjo was forced on us? Why didn't they force us to vote buhari? If they were that strong
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
LegendHero:

Let me give you a task and I want you to undergo it diligently.

From now on, try to frequent northerners discussion on social media about Tinubu and see the vast support he enjoys from them.

Who will defeat Tinubu or Osinbajo with a majority vote margin in the North? Atiku?

What is the total vote Atiku ever had since he has been contesting elections in Nigeria? How many percentage of votes has he ever won in the North? What is his political worth in the North?

Buhari is the only one that enjoy a mass followership in the North after Ahmadu Bello. Buhari consistently got millions of vote since he started contesting in the North even with mushroom party. Besides Buhari in the North, currently no other candidate can get the kind of vote like Buhari in the North. If Buhari supports a Yoruba candidate in APC in 2023, I can tell you the candidate will perform better in the North.

The North are not hateful like the Igbos and the Yorubas will approach them as allies and not necessarily emotional tantrums. Do you know how many of those Northern governors are Tinubu allies?

Personally, I want Osinbajo to contest because he stand a higher chance of winning more than 85% of Yoruba vote and will have a good margin in the NC and SS too. Then we just need to pick a good vice (Zulum) in the core North and get some percentage there to crown it.

Oga I have asked you to name just one northern politician or religious leader that has come out to promote yoruba presidency. Just one.

You are talking about "northerners promoting Tinubu as presidency" on social media, why not give us the link? Or are you afraid that they'll be bursted and exposed as yoruba impostors who are notorious for creating fake social media profiles with different names and ethnicities just to push their false narratives and propaganda like you've been caught doing here severally. grin grin grin
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sagay212: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Bros, you'll have more crying to do about SE and SS political cohesion and contiguity for a very long time. grin

Even your awolowo wailed about it is his autobiography, so it is natural you inherit that your hero's point of wailing and continue from where he stopped. But like you know it will not changed anything. The both regions share cultural values and bonds that has existed for thousands of years pre-Nigeria so there is nothing you and I can do about it. Onyeka from rivers and Ada from Delta will always think politically the same way Emeka from Onitsha think. There are many tamunos with Ibo grandmothers, mothers, aunt and inlaws. It goes deep bro. grin

Unfortunately for us, there votes are not going yorubas, and no southerner have ever bee president without majority southern votes which will definitely elude yorubas in 2023.
grin grin

lol...it's normal for losers to console themselves. SS has rejected you miscreants times without numbers. But i know how it feels to be rejected from all angles. you must attach yourself by force to someone just to have that small sense of belonging. We know the people who have been crying about presidency all their miserable lives. We know the people who have been wailing islamization and marginalization and biaf.raud all their lives. We know those who have been crying and wailing about their weak forefathers who wasted their miserable lives in a war they started out of hatred.
Get this straight, whether the presidency goes to the north or to the SW, you ipods are slaves programmed to suffer and wail whichever way it goes. Yorubas have nothing to lose. Like i said, we will be waiting with our long bulala to flog senses into ya'll airheads in 2023.
If the north wins, yinbos will cry, if the SW wins, yinnbos will commit mass suicide and probably go into extinction. grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nexus25(f): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Oga I have asked you to name just one northern politician or religious leader that has come out to promote yoruba presidency. Just one.

You are talking about "northerners promoting Tinubu as presidency" on social media, why not give us the link? Or you afraid that they'll be bursted and exposed as yoruba impostors who are notorious for creating fake profile with different ethnicities to push their false narratives and propaganda like you've been caught doing here severally. grin grin grin

Your frustration and lamentation on this thread gives me joy grin

You need more recruits to chorus your song of lamentation cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by leokid866: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Like I said your mockeries and derision have no effect here, you will not be allowed to jump the queue. It is not yoruba turn to be president.

You must wait till others take their own turn. You can only cry and wail and throw around more mockery, it will not change the fact that power is not going to yorubaland in 2023.

Go home and wait for your turn.
When the time comes, be,sure to vote and let the chips fall where they may.
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

lol...it's normal for losers to console themselves. SS has rejected you miscreants times without numbers. But i know how it feels to be rejected from all angles. you must attach yourself by force to someone just to have that small sense of belonging. We know the people who have been crying about presidency all their miserable lives. We know the people who have been wailing islamization and marginalization and biaf.raud all their lives. We know those who have been crying and wailing about their weak forefathers who wasted their miserable lives in a war they started out of hatred.
Get this straight, whether the presidency goes to the north or to the SW, you ipods are slaves programmed to suffer and wail whichever way it goes. Yorubas have nothing to lose. Like i said, we will be waiting with our long bulala to flog senses into ya'll airheads in 2023.
If the north wins, yinbos will cry, if the SW wins, yinnbos will commit mass suicide and probably go into extinction. grin cheesy grin cheesy

This one still dey lament him penury. Dem no tell am. grin

Him dey get hope say Chioma from Asaba go vote Tinubu as president come leave her brother wey dey PDP because "SS hate SE and love ewedu merchants" grin grin

Abeg make una help me laugh am..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nexus25(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
SW2023

No going back!

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

This one still dey lament him penury. Dem no tell am. grin

Him dey get hope say Chioma from Asaba go vote Tinubu as president come leave her brother wey dey PDP because "SS hate SE and love ewedu merchants" grin grin

Abeg make una help me laugh am..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sha cannot stand on your own....ndi SS and SE. Emeka from bi.afraud abeg leave Tinubu go vote for your brother atiku for PDP.

ị ghọtara?

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
leokid866:

When the time comes, be,sure to vote and let the chips fall where they may.

They will of course. Water will naturally find it's level. It's a democracy. grin
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nexus25:

Your frustration and lamentation on this thread gives me joy grin

You need more recruits to chorus your song of lamentation cheesy

We know fake smileys when we see one. grin

Don't just stop at shouting "SW 2023". Show us powerful non-SW politicians who are keen on yoruba presidency. Just one. grin

Ol'boy na only una go vote unaself. Stop your emotional daydreaming and be realistic. Lol grin
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nexus25(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

We know fake smileys when we see one. grin

Don't just stop at shouting "SW 2023". Show us powerful non-SW politicians who are keen on yoruba presidency. Just one. grin

Ol'boy na only una go vote unaself. Stop your emotional daydreaming and be realistic. Lol grin

The quality of your argument is a true reflection of your intellectual strength.

Stop asking silly questions.

Your tear is a delight to many of us, we need more grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nexus25:

The quality of your argument is a true reflection of your intellectual strength.

Stop asking silly questions.

Your tear is a delight to many of us, we need more grin

Pretend as you may, the argument is strong enough and it has burst your bubbles of delusions. grin grin
Did you notice your brothers who were hitherto beating their dry chests as "kingmakers' have mellowed with sober words like...

.... "let us worry about 2023',
..... "Vote who you like, we will vote who like",
.... 'even if we yorubas lose, nothing spoil"

Bwahahaha! we will keep jolting you with shocks of reality. This forum is not your Baba iroyin newspaper hang-out joint where you go to deceive yourselves with delusion de grandeur grin grin grin

We sabi una pass as una sabi unaself. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by limeta(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
richie240:

Lolz.....'we south south' impersonating crew yaff arrived.
Sorry, the ss are not as mentally incapacitated with hate and bitterness as u lots.
Even if u r from 'ND', I can bet my left ball DT its d igbo-speaking part of d region u hail from: ikwerres, aniomas, etc.
Real Niger deltans don't have d level of hate inherent in your (pl.) DNA.

In as much as they (as well as every Nigerian) are free to vote anybody of their choice, quit hiding behind d "we s/s" toga biko.
cool

Pay back time
Do you really think ss will vote Afonja?
No long story wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by limeta(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

SouthSouth doesn't think the same it isn't even an ethnic group

Edo voted APC massively, Part of Delta did too, Same as Bayelsa where Jonathan is from, even in the heart of Ikwere land Buhari got his needed votes, Calabar and Akwa Ibom also had diversed votes

Buhari is fulani
Tinubu is yoruba
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Answer what? That obasanjo was forced on us? Why didn't they force us to vote buhari? If they were that strong
What other option did you have. Beside, Northern votes won it for Obasanjo. Not your worthless votes. Obj can't rely on you cos he would have failed.
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nexus25(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Pretend as you may, the argument is strong enough and it has burst your bubbles of delusions. grin grin
Did you notice your brothers who were hitherto beating their dry chests as "kingmakers' have mellowed with sober words like...

Bwahahaha! we will keep jolting you with shocks of reality. This forum is not your Baba iroyin newspaper hang-out joint where you go to deceive yourselves with delusion de grandeur grin grin grin

K
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by tunderay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

You are obviously ignorant and uninformed. The SW betrayed GEJ in 2015 through peddling lies, propaganda and smear campaign against him. Whatever was GEJ's shortcomings, Buhari has done worse yet you all have gone radio silent. That's betrayal.
Go sidon somewhere with your afterthought statement. no be only lie and propaganda . shey na by force to vote for him? Then get your dictionary, check the meaning iof BETRAYAL, you cant betray someone whom you have no prior agreement with.

So stop all the lies of betrayal you are peddling around.

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Muna4real(f): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
What other option did you have. Beside, Northern votes won it for Obasanjo. Not your worthless votes. Obj can't rely on you cos he would have failed.

You see your foolish self? If northern votes got obasanjo the presidency, why didn't you call him an hausa or Fulani? Why did you call him igbo?
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Muna4real(f): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:

You see your foolish self? If northern votes got obasanjo the presidency, why didn't you call him an hausa or Fulani? Why did you call him igbo?
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Onlinesmart: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:
GEJ had some issues no doubt, but there was no denying the fact he was a true Democrat and meant well for the country. However, as 2015 elections approached, his worst critics were the SW. Now, if such criticisms were borne out of good intentions it would have been helpful, but what we saw was outright use of propaganda, lies, slander and all manner of smear campaign all targeted at the person of GEJ. While South East and South South fought hard to at least give GEJ some deserved support, Tinubu went into alliance with the North and together, they contrived to remove GEJ from office.

Today, the corruption allegations, insecurity, maladministration etc. This same Tinubu and his minions accused GEJ have become brazenly out of control yet the SW have kept silent, and even when Igbos complain about how the country is fast going downhill, the SW pretend that Nigeria is now perfect under Buhari even when the country has never had it worse. They are doing all these based on selfishness and greed to show Buhari and the Northerners that they are standing with them. Their believe is that the North will compensate them for being so loyal to them.

The SW through Tinubu, are now cunningly championing a return of power to the South as a mantra, with the hope that APC will give their ticket to Tinubu while PDP should give theirs to an Igboman. By so doing, they will now use the APC control of the center to manipulate things for Tinubu to win.

The SW have forgotten that he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. How can a region that have ruled for 8 years as president and another 8 years as Vice president have the guts to tell another not to contest while they can freely contest. Such thinking is not only selfish but also illogical. If the SW feels they can contest in 2023, then nothing stops the NW or any region at that from doing so.

Unfortunately for the SW, the Northerners are even far more cunning and self preserving than they can imagine. During the run-up to 2015, many northerners in PDP openly and privately campaigned for Buhari who was in APC. Now, they are definitely going to do so again once Tinubu emerges from APC by massively supporting any Northern candidate that comes from PDP.

Lastly, Igbos are not desperately seeking for the presidency because it is in the best interest of those that want Nigeria to remain as one that should be championing Igbo presidency same way everyone championed Yoruba presidency in 1999 as a way of pacifying them over the injustice that was metted to Abiola.

By insisting on contesting in 2023, the SW will only be paving the way for the ultimate emergence of a Northern president.
There's an evident reason buhari called your tribe 5% and he's not bluffing. You're plain inconsequential in Nigeria. Let's roll the drums come 2023 and see who wins the dancing competition. Only the dumbest of the dumb amongst those major parties gonna hand over their ticket to an igbo man. The hate of many amongst you has dented your image nationally. Power ain't given, it's either you negotiate it or grab it with your influence which you're lacking all thanks to your hate for the whole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nexus25(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Wail on brother, it is your call!!
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by NGpatriot: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
It is in the interest of the North to cede 2023 to the SW, they know and this is what they are going to do.

OP, you are gravely misguided
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sugarpearlry(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

Why didn't every region present a candidate in 1999? Or you think the Northerners were not interested then? Or you think Obasanjo who was in prison could just come out and win?

The Yorubas where allowed to win in 1999 just to pacify the region. Every other region supported them, same way every other region should support the Igbos in 2023 for peace, stability and progress to reign.
Why are you clamouring presidency for the SE?? aren't you no more interested in your Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:
[s]GEJ had some issues no doubt, but there was no denying the fact he was a true Democrat and meant well for the country. However, as 2015 elections approached, his worst critics were the SW. Now, if such criticisms were borne out of good intentions it would have been helpful, but what we saw was outright use of propaganda, lies, slander and all manner of smear campaign all targeted at the person of GEJ. While South East and South South fought hard to at least give GEJ some deserved support, Tinubu went into alliance with the North and together, they contrived to remove GEJ from office.

Today, the corruption allegations, insecurity, maladministration etc. This same Tinubu and his minions accused GEJ have become brazenly out of control yet the SW have kept silent, and even when Igbos complain about how the country is fast going downhill, the SW pretend that Nigeria is now perfect under Buhari even when the country has never had it worse. They are doing all these based on selfishness and greed to show Buhari and the Northerners that they are standing with them. Their believe is that the North will compensate them for being so loyal to them.

The SW through Tinubu, are now cunningly championing a return of power to the South as a mantra, with the hope that APC will give their ticket to Tinubu while PDP should give theirs to an Igboman. By so doing, they will now use the APC control of the center to manipulate things for Tinubu to win.

The SW have forgotten that he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. How can a region that have ruled for 8 years as president and another 8 years as Vice president have the guts to tell another not to contest while they can freely contest. Such thinking is not only selfish but also illogical. If the SW feels they can contest in 2023, then nothing stops the NW or any region at that from doing so.

Unfortunately for the SW, the Northerners are even far more cunning and self preserving than they can imagine. During the run-up to 2015, many northerners in PDP openly and privately campaigned for Buhari who was in APC. Now, they are definitely going to do so again once Tinubu emerges from APC by massively supporting any Northern candidate that comes from PDP.

Lastly, Igbos are not desperately seeking for the presidency because it is in the best interest of those that want Nigeria to remain as one that should be championing Igbo presidency same way everyone championed Yoruba presidency in 1999 as a way of pacifying them over the injustice that was metted to Abiola.

By insisting on contesting in 2023, the SW will only be paving the way for the ultimate emergence of a Northern president.[/s]

Dustbin straight! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Shut up and stop writing epistle to change narrative. You have been beating chest on numbers that you have. So why digressing. Coward.

Just as Abiola said

Go to hell.

Ogbeni, why are you making mockery of Abiola?

He said we should go to hell abi? But we ended up sending him to hell ourselves grin grin

He thought he has arrived but we cut him to size cool
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
It is in the interest of the North to cede 2023 to the SW, they know and this is what they are going to do.

OP, you are gravely misguided

Could you please tell us how it is in the interest of the North to cede presidency to a region that has had more than its fair share?

Delusions of grandeur grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District / Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP / You Will Not Walk Alone - Oyebanji Assures Late APC Chairman’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.