Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 (8254 Views)

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

We nearly brought him back, if not for the fact that the north lined up millions of under-aged kids to also vote for Buhari
You nearly Kikikiki, With lots of southwest votes. Just the way you nearly brought cummin Atiku, kikikikiki

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:

Even you also consider the SE as insignificant in the scheme of Nigerian affairs.

You cannot stand alone without forcing yourself on the SS and speaking for them?

What a shameless broken backbone.

Don't get it twisted, nature made it so. Igbos have more indigenous population than any other ethnic group in the SS so that's why we naturally align with SS.

No matter how painful that reality is to you, there is nothing you can do about it. We stood with GEJ all through to the end. That's what brothers do while you yorubas found it easy to betray him because you felt you had nothing in common with the SS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Apawicked:
bro seriously they are no threat in 2023. They stabbed the south in 2015 thinking its wisdom but reality has started knocking on their door. Today they scream Amotekum at the top of their voice, even Tinubu because of 2023 was not here or there when he was asked for his opinion on Amotekun. The humiliation he would face will be worse than that of Abiola, Awolowo and Afonja

Keep consoling yourself. We are no threat in 2023 so why don't you spare us this daily cowardly noise?

Why don't you just go home and wait for the swearing-in of Igbo or Northern President in 2023? Why are you here every second bleating like a Lamb about to be slaughtered?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

No zone alone can make its candidate win presidential election in Nigeria. Yorubas voted for Olu Falae in 1999 while other Nigerians voted for Obasanjo and OBJ won. So, as you can see, it doesn't matter who the Igbos will vote for, what will determine the winner is who majority of Nigerians vote for.

If APC selects Igbo candidate and Yorubas vote for him including northerners and of course some others in SE and SS, then why won't he win?

If both parties bring out Igbo candidates, what will now determine the winner will be who is more popular among Nigerians and not who the Igbos vote for. APC will always have an edge since they are the ruling party but once they go for a yoruba candidate, they will become massively unpopular.

APC will not microzone its presidential ticket to someone from a region that hates the party the same way PDP refused to microzone its chairmanship ticket to south west. The party will not be blackmailed into giving its ticket to a region that intends never to vote for the party.

APC will zone its ticket to the south and all eligible southerners will contest for the ticket. If an Igbo man wins, I will gladly support him. If an Ikweere man wins, he has my support. However, there will be no microzoning. If you want it, come out and contest for the ticket. Obasanjo contested against Ekwueme in 1999 and 2003. You either contest or stop making noise all over the forum.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:

Even you also consider the SE as insignificant in the scheme of Nigerian affairs.

You cannot stand alone without forcing yourself on the SS and speaking for them?

I tell you Kikikiki. See how they are begging SS and MB. If they have the number, they should face us like a man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

Don't get it twisted, nature made it so. Igbos have more indigenous population than any other ethnic group in the SS so that's why we naturally align with SS.

No matter how painful that reality is to you, there is nothing you can do about it. We stood with GEJ all through to the end. That's what brothers do while you yorubas found it easy to betray him because you felt you had nothing in common with the SS.
You for face the west alone na since you have the number.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
seunmsg:

Once PDP follow suits, your people will abandon the APC candidate and vote for the PDP candidate. So tell me, why should APC give its ticket to an Igbo person since you have no intention of voting for the party? Why should APC commit such a political suicide? You actually think the leaders of APC are foolish or what?

The same APC leaders are aware that a yoruba candidate cannot defeat the north in PDP in 2023.

To your chagrin, PDP is still waxing strong in many states in the North, the north are not fools.

If a yoruba gets the ticket in APC

1.) there will massive exodus of the Northern leaders from APC (the CPC elements especially)
2.) PDP will hand the ticket to the North with the support SE and SS who do not owe SW any political obligation.
3.) The North will rally round their own. Politics is all they've got.
4) The North+SE+SS votes will ensure the loss of the SW at the polls. The thumping of the yoruba infidel at the polls will be legendary, just as we saw with Awolowo grin grin

I have asked many of you yoruba daydreamers to point to us just one powerful northern political or religious leader that is keen on power to yorubas? Just one?

You can come here to daydream, but go home, hold a meeting under yoruba brown roofs in Ibadan and tell yourself the truth. yorubas do not have the votes to be president in 2023. Except you can find a way to register your ewedu leaves in the voters' register.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Throwback: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

All you SW almajiris are making me laugh.

Well, listen and listen very well. The SW will not get an iota of support from either the SS or the SE, for betraying the only SS president that the SS has ever produced.

Today, the SW almajiris are confirmed Fulani bitches with Tinubu bowing to Buhari at every opportunity.

2023 will witness a super anti-SW voting strength from the SE and SS. There will be no mercy whatsoever. When you were betraying GEJ, you all were rejoicing with your Fulani masters and threatening to throw Igbos into the Lagoon.

I can't wait for 2023 to arrive man. I so much look forward to the disappointment that will be your portion in that year. You hurt SS, and their SE brothers will join them in hurting you back several folds. Sweet revenge cometh niggaz

I thought you posted the below before?

In one breath you agree there was no agreement, in another breath you claim betrayal?

Don't cause a stroke for your brain with all this conflicts in your emotional head.

You are the typical angry and frustrated clansman. Imagine all the wailings and indirect begging through blackmail, just to have we Yorubas gift Igbos the APC ticket.

What a shame for your tribe.

OfoIgbo:

Of course there is no agreement between the sw and the south, which is why a northerner is likely to emerge as the president in 2023 if a sw candidate runs under APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

How come only sw hurt se and ss.

Minority group se

Ooh, are you guys now jealous of the SS and the SE because they are cooperating politically?
Do you SWners now feel lonely in the south?
Please enjoy your 2015 moves.

The SS and SE are still in their 2015 mourning, but at least we are glad to have our brothers by our side. You that chose to betray your fellow southern brother, enjoy your wisdom and sophistication alone.

Come 2023, there will be no Yoruba presidency. Guaranteed

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
seunmsg:

APC will not microzone its presidential ticket to someone from a region that hates the party the same way PDP refused to microzone its chairmanship ticket to south west. The party will not be blackmailed into giving its ticket to a region that intends never to vote for the party.

APC will zone its ticket to the south and all eligible southerners will contest for the ticket. If an Igbo man wins, I will gladly support him. If an Ikweere man wins, he has my support. However, there will be no microzoning. If you want it, come out and contest for the ticket. Obasanjo contested against Ekwueme in 1999 and 2003. You either contest or stop making noise all over the forum.

If you believe that APC is not under any obligation to cede its ticket to the South East, then same applies to the PDP.

If APC decides to give its ticket to Tinubu against fairness, equity and justice, then PDP can also decide to give its ticket to any Northerner of the choice, then I will see how Tinubu can win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Throwback: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
I tell you Kikikiki. See how they are begging SS and MB. If they have the number, they should face us like a man.

I am happy with the frustration of the SouthEast.

This is the same region that destroyed Jonathan politically.

Now they are opening topics to wail about how Yorubas must show political mercy and gift them APC ticket.

Igbos should stop begging Yorubas over APC ticket and pursue their political ambition through the party they have been supporting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Apawicked: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oshigun:

Keep consoling yourself. We are no threat in 2023 so why don't you spare us this daily cowardly noise?

Why don't you just go home and wait for the swearing-in of Igbo or Northern President in 2023? Why are you here every second bleating like a Lamb about to be slaughtered?
I know that statement alone would struck nerves and cause heartbreaks. If you like take if you like leave it but reality will soon strike like the days of Awolowo, Afonja and Abiola

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
So you know, now tell me how your number can make anyone win dundee.

When was Gani Fawehinmi contest for presidency.

With the number you are claiming, why did you notake ojukwu, ekweme, nnamani the president.

With your number, why did you not stop Abiola from winning despite telling you to go to hell. grin cheesy

We are not talking about numberS, unlike yorubas, no Igbo man beats his chests and claims "political sophistication".

You are the ones, daydreaming about how to be president without other people, you are the ones calling others "inconsequential" and I think it is my duty to give you a rude awakening and "slap" you back to the reality about your yoruba political history as serial election losers since 1959 and since your sojourn in the nigerian political milieu. grin

In a nutshell, I have shown you evidence that.....
NO YORUBA WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:

See painment grin grin grin

So the political understanding between the SE and SS is a source of serious pain and worry for all these SW almajiris.

Please every SE and SSner must register to vote in 2023. Let us destroy the political wickedness of the SW.

SE Kwenu!!!
SS Kwenu!!
SW Ntoor!!

4 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ooh, are you guys now jealous of the SS and the SE because they are cooperating politically?
Do you SWners now feel lonely in the south?
Please enjoy your 2015 moves.

The SS and SE are still in their 2015 mourning, but at least we are glad to have our brothers by our side. You that chose to betray your fellow southern brother, enjoy your wisdom and sophistication alone.

Come 2023, there will be no Yoruba presidency. Guaranteed

Pardon, which co operation?

Attache by force

Never seen SS shout SE but always the reverse... Can't u stand alone

Cc: minorityopinion helinues

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Which is why APC should fish for a sound Igboman. If APC gives its ticket to personalities like Okorocha or Orji Kalu, then this will definitely backfire.

But if APC is sensible enough to shop outside the party and bring in credible people who Igbos trust will run the affairs of this nation judiciously, there is no reason Igbos won't support such a person. If APC presents people like Ngige or Ogbonnaya Onu. Or perhaps shop for outsiders like Kingsley Moghalu, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Festus Odimegwu, maybe even Pat Utomi (even though I don't like him for being too pro-Buhari), then APC will have as much chance as the PDP

APC ticket is not for dash, it will be contested for. If Igbos want a free presidential ticket, they should ask PDP. That party surely owes them one.

But you see APC, it doesn’t owe Igbos anything not to talk of a free presidential ticket. However, because the party is nationalistic in nature, Igbos will be allowed to contest for the party’s presidential ticket against candidates from all other parts of the south in 2023. As democrats, we shall support whoever wins the party primary.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Throwback: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So the political understanding between the SE and SS is a source of serious pain and worry for all these SW almajiris.

Please every SE and SSner must register to vote in 2023. Let us destroy the political wickedness of the SW.

SE Kwenu!!!
SS Kwenu!!
SW Ntoor!!

Hahahaha!

Igbo man and his pathological obsession of destroying Yorubas.

It never ends for these emotional cry babies.

I am actually happy that you project the weakness that you do. You are weak politically, and that is good enough for me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

If you believe that APC is not under any obligation to cede its ticket to the South East, then same applies to the PDP.

If APC decides to give its ticket to Tinubu against fairness, equity and justice, then PDP can also decide to give its ticket to any Northerner of the choice, then I will see how Tinubu can win.

Fair enough. No point opening silly threads and crying all over the place. No point abusing Yorubas all over social media space. No point threatening to vote for the north everyday on Nairaland. No point insulting Tinubu everyday of your life.

When it is time for election, simply go and vote for your darling Atiku and stop disturbing everybody’s peace.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Throwback: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
seunmsg:

Fair enough. No point opening silly threads and crying all over the place. No point abusing Yorubas all over social media space. No point threatening to vote for the north everyday on Nairaland. No point insulting Tinubu everyday of your life.

When it is time for election, simply go and vote for your darling Atiku and stop disturbing everybody’s peace.

They are begging with style. They want SW to allow them play it alone.

They actually want to be President more than voting for any Fulani Muslim, but they know they are useless in a contest between the SW vs SE.

It is actually good that they know their place and need support of the SS to achieve anything.

Unfortunately for them, they think all the many tribes of the SS have an Igbocentric agenda.

The same way they were surprised when the Christian MiddleBelt abandoned their phanthom Southern alliance and voted for Buhari over Jonathan in 2015.

Let them wail now, as there are more tears to come.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Muna4real(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

You're not even seeing the bigger picture. You are too simplistic and obviously ignorant of how the Northerners play politics.

The contest is not going to be between Tinubu and an Igbo man in PDP.
The moment yorubas fall for the bait and APC gives the ticket to Tinubu, a northerner will then emerge in PDP and it will be deja Vu again just like in 2015.

Northerners both in APC and PDP will support the PDP candidate while only Yorubas will support Tinubu, then tell me how he will win.

Leave them alone. They might be hoping for another VP if tinubu does not win. cheesy
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

That is just it, we will even reject PDP candidacy if APC refuses to do the right thing by giving the ticket to an Igbo man.

In 1999, Nigerians endured that Yorubas emerged from both parties just to pacify them over Abiola. Now, based on justice, fairness and equity, it is the Igbo turn in 2023 but if the Yorubas should sabotage it out of selfishness then nothing stops the north from continuing where Buhari stopped.

SW does not have any right to it more than the north.

In 1999 Ekwueme contested the PDP ticket and lost to OBJ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Whobedatte:

Not all of us support Tinubu in yorubaland

Lol, even in the SW, the drug lord is not sure of getting block votes.

The Yoruba Christians would rather vote for a Christian from the SE, SS or North than someone who wouldn't mind to sell them off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Apawicked:
I know that statement alone would struck nerves and cause heartbreaks. If you like take if you like leave it but reality will soon strike like the days of Awolowo, Afonja and Abiola

Lol. Tenth class citizen sef dey talk. One thing you lot fail to accept is that Igbo man is simply not electable for the next 20 years or more regardless of what Yorubas are doing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by cosef: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

SE Kwenu!!!
SS Kwenu!!
SW Ntoor!!

It pains yorubas to the marrow that the SE and SS vote like Siamese twins because it leaves them in the lurch, hanging out in the cold. grin grin

Infact, it is one of the reasons yoruba contestants like Awo, falae failed serially at the national polls.

They want the East to be the orphans that they are so they mock and jeer. A people whose votes made impact for the first time just few years ago in 2015, now want to use propaganda to pretend that they are the "alpha and omega" of Nigerian politics? Neonates of just yesterday? laughable grin

Dem no go know wetin jam dem for 2023. We dey game. grin

Infact PDP should zone the ticket to the North by tomorrow and pick an Eastern VP like Shagari did. Let's dash their daydreams once and for all. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

The same APC leaders are aware that a yoruba candidate cannot defeat the north in PDP in 2023.

To your chagrins, PDP is still waxing strong in many states in the North, the north are not fools.

If a yoruba gets the ticket in APC

1.) there will massive exodus of the Northern leaders from APC (the CPC elements especially)
2.) PDP will hand the ticket to the North with the support SE and SS who do not owe SW any political obligation.
3.) The North will rally their own. Politics is all they've got.
4) The North+SE+SS votes will ensure the loss of the SW at the polls. The thumping of the yoruba infidel at the polls will be legendary, just as we saw with Awolowo grin grin

I have asked many of you yoruba daydreamers to point to us just one powerful northern political or religious leader that is keen on power to yorubas? Just one?

You can come here daydream, but go home, hold a meeting under yoruba brown roofs in Ibadan and tell yourself the truth. yorubas do not have the votes to be president in 2023. Except you can find a way to register your ewedu leaves in the voter's register.

grin grin grin

Fine analysis. Please do us a favor, let us worry about how we will win or lose in 2023. The decision to contest in 2023 is ours and we are ready to face the outcome. Stop making useless threats all over the place that your people will vote for Atiku over a Yoruba man. Stop using panadal over our headache. Go and vote for your Atiku and leave us alone. Stop the silly obsession.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

In 1999 Ekwueme contested the PDP ticket and lost to OBJ

Jos primaries was a charade. There was a consensus agreement that the presidency should rotate to the SW to compensate them for what happened to Abiola. That was why the system was manipulated for Obasanjo to emerge.

Ask yourself, how on Earth could Obasanjo have won when he just emerged from prison totally broke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Muna4real(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
See the betrayers since Independence. They rather votes their Masters inasmuch a Yoruba man is on the ballot.

I never knew that obasanjo was igbo. So because of nairaland you want to deny your brother?
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by fulanimafia: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Even a goat knows the north will vote sw a million times more than the SE.

As for athifku, the mere fact that SE prefer him is an automatic disqualification from northern vote.

You may choose to continue deceiving yourself.

Words on marble.

They never heed to warnings, only to start wailing after several bruises.

Time will tell cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by helinues: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Pardon, which co operation?

Attache by force

Never seen SS shout SE but always the reverse... Can't u stand alone

Cc: minorityopinion helinues

You are not getting the point.

Having access to sea due to their padlocked land, and also access to Oyel ( As the oil in the whole 5 states can't fill a cap) could make one do unthinkable including ass.licking

5 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
seunmsg:

APC ticket is not for dash, it will be contested for. If Igbos want a free presidential ticket, they should ask PDP. That party surely owes them one.

But you see APC, it doesn’t owe Igbos anything not to talk of a free presidential ticket. However, because the party is nationalistic in nature, Igbos will be allowed to contest for the party’s presidential ticket against candidates from all other parts of the south in 2023. As democrats, we shall support whoever wins the party primary.

In the same vein, APP (later ANPP) did not owe Yorubas anything, yet when APP and AD decided to cooperate in the 1999 election, AD which was the much smaller party, provided the presidential candidate in the person of Olu Falae, while Ogbonnaya Onu who was the presidential candidate of the much larger APP was removed as the candidate.

But now that such a move will favour the Igbo, our sophisticated treacherous SW people are now saying that APC DOESN'T OWE THE IGBO ANYTHING.....

2023 is just around the corner

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sagay212: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
lol...many of you unfortunate omo yeebos have commited suicide ontop yoruba matter. Well you are just warming up because come 2023, all of you hatful beast might go into extinction due to hatred for Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

He lost the north, he lost the polls.

In the same vein may I also ask why yoruba votes failed 8 times in 11 national polls?

Why were you yoruba unable to make Awolowo, falae, Gani fahwehimi etc president with all your touted sophistication and political intellect?

How come everyone yorubas ever voted failed from 1959 till 2015 (which was just yesterday)

Aren't you yoruba ashamed that a 6 year old child knows when yoruba votes started winning elections which was in 2015, after spending 100 years in Nigeria?
grin grin grin

How many times have we accused any tribe of betrayal after those men failed in their ambition?
Y'all need to grow up

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Floods In Ibadan Again / How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan / "2017 Will Be Better" - APC Governors Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.