Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dating A Girl In University! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl In University! (3704 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl In University! by fabulous10(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2007
Guys! I don't know what u feel about dateing a girl in school. My own personal experience with them is terrible. They tend to slow u down in every aspect in life.all they think about is groove and how to spend ur hard earned money. Afriend of mine dated one for about 3yrs, Unknowing to him that the girl had another studend guy in school. He just found out.Really cry sad
Fellow guy, what do u think,
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by zheroes(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2007
hey man,

have you got the heart of a lion? do you trust her very well? do you both confide in yourselves? if you answer YES then go ahead with her, otherwise they can be very mischievious, she will use your money to train another guy, you know what i mean, you cannot predict her moves.

"SHINE YOUR EYE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT".
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by cuteass1(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2007
LMCAO @ topic.

There's no guarantee to any girl . . whether in uni or not . . its an individual thingy wink

You can't possibly tell me that all girls who double-date are students?? undecided
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by jkpretty(f): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2007
Is this for the guys only Even if it is, i'll drop tongue

All i can say is that its usually very hard for a guy to find true love while working, what ever happened to the girls u met while at school?

What ever though i believe u can find love anywhere. school girl or no school girl.
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by rockiedink(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2007
@jkpretty

What ever though i believe u can find love anywhere. school girl or no school girl.

hear! hear! wink
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by fabulous10(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
@zheroes
have you got the heart of a lion? do you trust her very well? do you both confide in yourselves? if you answer YES then go ahead with her, otherwise they can be very mischievious, she will use your money to train another guy, you know what i mean, you cannot predict her moves.

my man! word i totally blive u
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by zignor(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
hmmm
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by fabulous10(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
LMCAO @ topic.

There's no guarantee to any girl . . whether in uni or not . . its an individual thingy

You can't possibly tell me that all girls who double-date are students
??

Possibly true. But d fact remains that, most girls in school tend to cheat on their guy, this is a known fact. And thats because most guys dnt hve the time ti check on their babes in school
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2007
i've said it before
all this talk about DATING and GOING OUT
na just grammar.
if babe gree,una go doif she no gree,free am look for another.
a woman is only yours when she's with you.
when she's not there ,let her be
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2007
i've said it before
all this talk about DATING and GOING OUT
na just grammar.
if babe gree,una go doif she no gree,free am look for another.
shebi u go school,
u remember how it was.
a woman is only yours when she's with you.
when she's not there ,let her be
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by omuanp(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2007
Do u want to marry an illitrate? guy a girl is who she is irrespective of her academic status. just say u prefer a primitive gal that u can do what u want with. u dont go to university as well so u can find a suitable match for urslef. grin
Re: Dating A Girl In University! by zigbo(f): 4:19am On Nov 25, 2007
yea theres no guarantee to any girl but uni girls are worst cuzz best believe me most of them got another life in skool.the may rily love nd infact plan to marry u but lol they ve got a b.f in skool. . .

i'm nt a guy bu' i kno

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Is Killing Me Oh / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.