Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? (49101 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by skuribeebo: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
If I don't make up to 500k per month, I am not getting married

Well, I am at 350k at the moment

grin grin cheesy
God save you. I for say you no go marry o.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
calebonuja:

I don't think someone who earn such will be here. No disrespect though
u are damn right. Didn't u see him in the other thread dropping his account number? Truth should be told here in this forum
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Odunolumide(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I didn't see gender there na
sorry
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by nedekid: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
My monthly income when I married was #30000 in Lagos state. Though my income has not increased more than #40000 now but I have a good family.

My wife is not a salary earner but she manages her business .

Marriage is not just about money . If there is proper management and understanding , couples will live a good life .
Wow. 40k? That's serious.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Mykel51(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Movicq:
12million..... ExonMobil Computer Analysts

12M annually or monthly ?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Eileene(f): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
simplepee:
lol. It's not about having much but knowing how to use the one available well. Still, it's not ALL about money. Any guy that has money with no sense is not allowed in my life please.

As in u just spoke my mind

But how about a bit of both
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
delawal:

a guy who,lives in,my street has 3kids ,lost his job, everyday na one complaint abt how d,wife,insults him, this guy,gets thinner evryday, at times he will,call,to borrow 1k to,use buy food for her family. most guys i know after marriage u will see dt they re going down. some will mive from,one flat to,share flat wit,people.some to,one room. what,does,it show, am,asking people who re saying marriage does not,involve,money. dt was before, now for naija everytin,is abt d,money,, things dn,hard and heading for,d,worst, there is nothin as sweet,as,seeing ur kids healthy, well fed and dt u can be able to give them,d,world. there is dis guy in,my street after marriage tins,come hard he had to,relocate to,anoda state and,left,his young wife and kids behind, na so men dn dey go dey Bleep,d woman, see,let,me tell,u,poverty and hunger can,make a,good,person,turn,bad
100% correct

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by nedekid: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
6 million naira as GM at etisalat. annual 72million
Thats more like it.
But haba, could my paddy that left a top telco to go and open farm have been earning that much?
You sure say no be village people make am leave that kind salary? shocked
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by salford1: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
showafrica:

Meeen, some guys think its about money.. Make you no make mistake marry wrong woman, even if you make 3m a month, she go help you sqaunder the money. Just to pray get the right babe, and have reasonable source of income. 2k daily can start a family or 60k monthly income average .
Exactly. Marry a good woman. Infact she would be your cheerleader. If you feel you can't land on the stars, she would ensure you atleast land on the moon. She would push you to your full capability. I almost made some crazy mistake that would have set me back in life. But my wife was there to hammer me in the right direction. The hammering was everything from food to giving me an attitude and to speaking words into my brain.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ufotty2001: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Then find a way to make it consistent.
That is what am doing.. Am currently learning alot of businesses at this time also some ICT advance skills
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by lekki1444: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
nedekid:

Thats more like it.
But haba, could my paddy that left a top telco to go and open farm have been earning that much?
You sure say no be village people make am leave that kind salary? shocked
well its not always about the money. opening the farm you are your own boss. thats priceless
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Eileene(f): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
hmmmm
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ahiboilandgas: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
1,200,000 monthly.....2016 ......# investor i told my wife it was 150k ...i do some crazy expenditure atime ....am my wife wil.like wahhht.....2020 income has decline to about 800k -900k......
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by salford1: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
FreeSpirited:
I make about 200k monthly...yet no drive or future plan for marriage..no fiancee sef...
If you get a good woman. That 200k can double in a few months or years. Plus if she works too, you would be suprised at what double income can do to one's life. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Wawelexy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
oloko1859:

Hope you know some get married in their 40s, so anything is possible

That's true anyway
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yawns. I don hear. That intimacy gadget is available incase you need
Oh my God!! U gud na..y were u hiding this natural beauty from us before..don't worry I'm ur body guard naira land guys won't disturb u.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by festus2905(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please if you're telling us your monthly income, do well to tell us the year too.
20k of 2000 is different of 2020 20k

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Eileene(f): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
ibawon:
It doesn't matter how much you earn but when you marry and you loose your job, tell me what's next?
Bros y u dey pray for bad thing na
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by shege45: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
My monthly income when I married was #30000 in Lagos state. Though my income has not increased more than #40000 now but I have a good family.

Marriage is not just about money . If there is proper management and understanding , couples will live a good life .
40k?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ABH12345: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
20k bauchi
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by exsodus: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
372000 In 2020
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by uncastableodd(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
#90,000 now including N power but e no dey reach anywhere ..

Commitment yapa.

If I add bet9ja win,my salary na #150,000.

Before getting married .na only N power 30k
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Madas1986(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
golddust6000:
436, 000 in naira, but I haven’t been married
what type of work pls
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by uncastableodd(f): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
adeoba2008:
12K as a Head Teacher in Ibadan.

Head of finance or head teacher
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Igbodicool(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
philip0906:

@bolded Da fvck is that? Una too carry religion for head sha

How is that a source of livelihood?
You may not understand but l understand better...
He is everything to me!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ezechi24(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
drpossibilities:
When I made my intentions known to my wife, my salary was N119,000.00. Several months before my wedding, I got a new job that was paying N160,000. 4 months after my wedding, I got my current job which pays more than 300k excluding other benefits. So yes, marriage opens doors.

oga how una take dey get all these jobs sef
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How u take know say I never marry?

Cos u act childish!
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Teeboi56: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:
If I can get my income to rise between 70k to 100k, I would then begin to consider finding a wife.
Stay their
Wape leti omi

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Stmiceel(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
clems88:
I earn 40k but God has used my online hustle bless me . been able to save mulla which I'm gonna use in opening biz for her while I retain my job n continue the hustle . cheesy . getting married in few months time. cheesy

I wouldn't mind if you can introduce me to that online hustle.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Lucky5000(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
We should also note that the Country's economy before 2010, 2012 is different from what we have now

In other words 30k of 2007, and 30k of 2020 is a big different

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Olabs2020(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Mike008(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:

How were you able to marry? How do you pay rent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.