Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? (49117 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SmartPolician: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Angelinastto:

oiin.... you're doing well! grin
oiin.... you're doing well!

Thank you

It's God's grace and hard work
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yahoo? Why think that? Or u just wanna b silly
I'm not into yahoo madam either did I want to be silly, beside I don't kn y or how I tot of it maybe your DP gave me the impression. so do yourself a favor by changing it so pple like me that do check pple DP to understand their originality before quoting dem can have the right impression towards you.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
I just took the bold step. 80k. I'm 32, I promised myself to marry at 27 but.....
I can't wait anymore, besides, i can't afford to lose this damsel

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Emma1Oj:
I'm not into yahoo madam, beside I don't kn y or how I tot of it maybe your DP gave me the impression. so do yourself a favor by changing it so pple like me that do check pple DP to understand their originality before quoting dem can have the right impression towards you.
Yawns. I don hear. That intimacy gadget is available incase you need
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
I just took the bold step. 80k. I'm 32, I promised myself to marry at 27 but.....
I can't wait anymore, besides, i can't afford to lose this damsel
Atleast she's earning too ryt? U all just needs proper management and understanding
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yawns. I don hear. That intimacy gadget is available incase you need
Lol..nid it for what na..? well I can only nid it if you will deliver it to me by yourself.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Antai123(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good comments
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by oloko1859(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:
If I can get my income to rise between 70k to 100k, I would then begin to consider finding a wife.

You'll change your target again once your income reaches that range, except maybe you're not in Lagos
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Lol..nid it for what na..? well I can only nid it if you will deliver it to me by yourself.
Are you gay?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:
If I can get my income to rise between 70k to 100k, I would then begin to consider finding a wife.
Woman basher like you!? Wonderment!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by DAVE5(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:
All of you saying marriage is not all about money, I just dey look una...

No mind them, I just laff when I hear people say money is not important

In my father's days, money was not all there is to life, u cld earn meager and "live the life" but now ehn, earn like an elephant spend like an ant

Money these days nah breeze

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Before- 5 million naira monthly....

After marriage.... 50,000 monthly

How is this rubbish funny..

If you have nothing sensible to say better wait for an Igbo bashing threads....

Idia.t

In $$$ USD grin
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Woman basher like you!? Wonderment!

Unbelievable!! shocked

You must have mistook me for someone else.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
oloko1859:

You'll change your target again once your income reaches that range, except maybe you're not in Lagos

I stay in Lagos (technically Ogun State) but don't pay rent.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by trojan84(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
perdollar:
my wife earned #120k per month before she married me. I earned about 1/3 of hers

if you tell us without giving us a mathematical problem to solve it would have been better o, some of us no dey like see things like that, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by LexngtonSteele: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

cry

An idiot = a cr3tin that's so useless he can't even quote correctly on Nairaland.

This fan yogo flatyno is suicidal and in pain grin grin I am glad to be your nightmare. You would never forget me grin

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

An idiot = a cr3tin that's so useless he can't even quote correctly on Nairaland.

This fan yogo flatyno is suicidal and in pain grin grin I am glad to be your nightmare. You would never forget me grin

OD.E who don't know how to quote

You wrote rubbish and suddenly burst into laughter. Are you sure you are okay Cr3tin
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by oloko1859(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I stay in Lagos (technically Ogun State) but don't pay rent.
Lucky you, you're good to go. Hope you share us the I.V soon
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by LexngtonSteele: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Bobbyfreshhh to his useless homosexual father:

OD.E who don't know how to quote

You wrote rubbish and suddenly burst into laughter. Are you sure you are okay Cr3tin

Yes, he must be a f.ag because he should've at least sent you to school.

"Who doesn't *****"

I didn't even know of your existence till now...while you have been religiously reading my posts.

You're a loyal houseboy. I need to get you an official car grin

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Yes, he must be a f.ag because he should've at least sent you to school.

"Who doesn't *****"

I didn't even know of your existence till now...while you have been religiously reading my posts.

You're a loyal houseboy. I need to get you an official car grin

I Don't engage Nitwits . .

You can now continue playing with your sand
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Makanaki127: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
If I don't make up to 500k per month, I am not getting married

Well, I am at 350k at the moment

grin grin cheesy
Oga u too day lie no be only 350k at the moment

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by LexngtonSteele: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Bobbyfreshhh to his father:

I Don't engage Nitwits . .

You can now continue playing with your sand

You better engage the useless pillowbiter grin grin

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Olawrites: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lies full this thread grin
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by oloko1859(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wawelexy:

At what age sir?
Find it hard to believe Sha...
So u were single while you were the GM then later got married?
Hope you know some get married in their 40s, so anything is possible
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
oloko1859:

Lucky you, you're good to go. Hope you share us the I.V soon

Lol. D woman hasn't appeared yet.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SmartPolician: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Makanaki127:

Oga u too day lie no be only 350k at the moment

Ordinarily, I shouldn't be responding to this, but I have to do that

Just know that there are young Nigerians out there who legitimately earn more than 500k per month.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by bummyla(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
N87K 2018, had a debt free wedding, all to God's Glory alone in Christ Jesus! Amen! https://www.God.bingo
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by oodua1stson: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
80k 2016. The marriage crashed like danu grin

Thank God for today sha. Man pikin eye don see

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by MRneal(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Omoosage:
450k in PH......2016

� �
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by infinix(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by vickydevoka(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
clems88:
I earn 40k but God has used my online hustle bless me . been able to save mulla which I'm gonna use in opening biz for her while I retain my job n continue the hustle . cheesy . getting married in few months time. cheesy
Abeg baba wic online business pays. Cus I'm jobless wan to be working from home
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Emma1Oj(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Are you gay?
guy ko, gayan ni. read my last comment well. what I mean is, what do I nid it for wen u r der.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.