Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,664 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures (22320 Views)

Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ] / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Adrian9(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ntoooorrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
ademidedavid:

Goossahhhh what a life!!! I believe she has realised what she did today and that's why she's mute now.......stay safe

It has no remorse. It will be back, just watch, and when it does I will continue to humiliate it. You stay safe as well

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

No pain in me COW, I didn't infect my husband resulting in him dumping my ass. grin I sure wouldn't want to be you. You're miserable with your life that's why you constantly make up lies on this forum. You want others to be miserable like yourself. Misery loves company.
Hope all is well with you husbandsnatcha?

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

It has no remorse. It will be back, just watch, and when it does I will continue to humiliate it. You stay safe as well
My niggar is ready for tonight's battle

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

No pain in me COW, I didn't infect my husband resulting in him dumping my ass. grin I sure wouldn't want to be you. You're miserable with your life that's why you constantly make up lies on this forum. You want others to be miserable like yourself. Misery loves company.
... hahahaha hahahahaahahahaha everyone knows u are a nairaland freak, singing about America upandan, where by u live in a virginia metropolis bush ghetto , no normal humans live there but rejected African Americans ,shame on it all khia, so shameful of u accusing me of ur media disease

Who eats nairaland? Khia
Who sexfucks on nairaland? Khia
Who sleeps here ? U of cos
Deepfeel n co boys has seen u 2 d bream dey have took off , shame on it all khia!

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
ademidedavid:

Hope all is well with you husbandsnatcha?
...As u can see am well,unless u here gossips from an idiot
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

The lies husbandsnatcha is telling about that guy being KingSteve, she's being disrespectful to his girl and him.
...Lesbian u are too obsessed with me n my monicker stop beating d bush(where u live) n open up
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...As u can see am well,unless u here gossips from an idiot
Gossip is the something Is said behind you but this case is quite different.. Maybe we need little clarification please
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Lesbian u are too obsessed with me n my monicker stop beating d bush(where u live) n open up
What's really happening please?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... hahahaha hahahahaahahahaha everyone knows u are a nairaland freak, singing about America upandan, where by u live in a virginia metropolis bush ghetto , no normal humans live there but rejected African Americans ,shame on it all khia, so shameful of u accusing me of ur media disease

Who eats nairaland? Khia
Deepfeel n co boys has seen u 2 d bream dey have took off , shame on it all khia!

It doesn't matter how much you whine and lie all over NL everyone knows you are nothing but a COCKROACH begging for attention. Now stay off of my mentions before I squash your filthy stinking COCKROACH ass. You called out.my.name 4 times, stop orgasming off of my name.
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Who eats nairaland? Khia
Easy guys
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
ademidedavid:

I told you what happened, she lied on Kingsteve, again.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
ademidedavid:

Easy guys

Don't mind that COCKROACH, it's still bitter over it's divorce.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Amatarasha(f): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
khia:

waywardness, stupidity, childishness ,bodyodour all in one Californian bitch

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

I told you what happened, she lied on Kingsteve, again.
Na wa ooooo......
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by blinking001(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2020
khia:
This is why your husband divorced your rotten infested ass. You not only infected his mouth but now he has to have his penis removed. You're a nasty filthy who.re. I feel sorry for that 3 month old baby boy you were sucking on.
The Amazon cheesy grin
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2020
...Ademola go n slewp

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

...it will interest u to know that she is a lesbian always begging me 4 a time,but because am of Jesus person(like Jesus people) I rejected her ,that's since 2018 ....ever since then is battle Royale between us, shame on it all indeed!

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...it will interest u to know that she is a lesbian always begging me 4 a time,but because am of Jesus person I rejected her ,that's since 2018 ....ever since then is battle Royale between us, shame on it all indeed!
Ahhhhhh you people should not scatter my gentle head abeg.....don't even know who to believe again now.......is it possible for you guys to make peace?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

Ahhhhhh you people should not scatter my gentle head abeg.....don't even know who to believe again now.......is it possible for you guys to make peace?
...The key of peace is in d darkest part of hell,
African Americans are troubles I swear

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Ademola go n slewp
Ooohhhh you have named me already self
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...The key of peace is in d darkest part of hell,
African Americans are troubles I swear
I
I can see
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
...Tanks see wat am seeing all dis in one fvck basket ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:20am On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:
I
I can see
...U can see, so u are blind B4? Ademola that's y I told u to go n sleep, am not in Nigeria now , d country I am now sun still shines... Pastor he can see! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

You sabi Mi?
...Wat did u think?

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Obsessed with your COCKROACH ass? grin

1. You have been stalking me since late 2017.

2. You started stalking me because you thought I was your long lost lesbian lover from your crazy past

3. I told you that you have mistaken me for someone else and I am straight. You couldn't accept that so you started creating these crazy scenarios in your mentally disturbed head about some love affair.

4. The more I told you to stop posting to me the worse you got. You then posted a picture of yourself in your bra and panties and asked me do I like it and do I think you look good? I told you to go to hell.

5. You got more obsessed with me and started telling lies all over the place.

6. I said enough is enough, it's time to fight fire with fire and started humiliating and degrading you. You couldn't take it so what did you do?

7. This is where the fun began with me. grin You brought in your re.tarded lesbian gang to join you in harassing me, you thought this would intimidate me but you came to realize it only made me more determined to destroy you and your lesbian gang as well.

8. Eventually your re.tarded lesbian gang backed off because they couldn't take the humiliation and you disappeared.

9. Get a life COCKROACH, you will NEVER recruit me. grin

ademidedavid this is the truth.

OLDESTWARRIBOY4 This is what caused the conflict between me and that COCKROACH you call husbandsnacha, kingsteve has nothing to do with it. She's lying on him because he rejected her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 12:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Amatarasha:

Look everyone, this is a member of the re.tarded lesbian gang coming for another beat down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Wat did u think?
Nothing at all
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U can see, so u are blind B4? Ademola that's y I told u to go n sleep, am not in Nigeria now , d country I am now sun still shines... Pastor he can see! grin grin
You have really met the person that suites you.....I can now understand
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

Obsessed with your COCKROACH ass? grin

1. You have been stalking me since late 2017.

2. You started stalking me because you thought I was your long lost lesbian lover from your crazy past

3. I told you that you have mistaken me for someone else and I am straight. You couldn't accept that so you started creating these crazy scenarios in your mentally disturb head about some love affair.

4. The more I told you to stop posting to me the worse you got. You then posted a picture of yourself in your bra and panties and asked me do I like it and do I think you look good? I told you to go to hell.

5. You got more obsessed with me and started telling lies all over the place.

6. I said enough is enough, it's time to fight fire with fire and started humiliating and degrading you. You couldn't take it so what did you do?

7. This is where the fun began with me. grin You brought in your re.tarded lesbian gang to join you in harassing me, you thought this would intimidate me but you came to realize it only made me more determined to destroy you and your lesbian gang as well.

8. Eventually your re.tarded lesbian gang backed off because they couldn't take the humiliation and you disappeared.

9. Get a life COCKROACH, you will NEVER recruit me. grin

ademidedavid this is the truth.
I no more doubt you bae

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 1:07am On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

I no more doubt you bae

This is the honest to Yah truth.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Ademola go n slewp
So you now choose to nickname me right?just don't get on my nerves please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.