Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures (21616 Views)

Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ] / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:

Confusion everywhere
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Mumu come back come settle trouble negre and foolishness u no get sense u want settle wahala
Husbandsnatcha ready for anybody sha
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:

Husbandsnatcha ready for anybody sha
...am so ready my sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Mumu come back come settle trouble negre and foolishness u no get sense u want settle wahala

You too like trouble.. I no do again
And na yourself you dey insult o, no be me

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Na na na uncleSteve was lurking around but decided to strike in 2019 not 2020
Lesbian bastard

He wasn't introduced to me until 2020 you dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

You are super confusing. I've not understand one shit you talking/talked about.

It's like you mistaking me for someone else, you never took me to any topic.

You must have done something to provoke her or she just woke up one morning and she started stalking you?
Yes she woke up and started stalking me, if you read the explanation you will understand why. Some people don't need to be provoked into doing things because they are shit starters, that's what they do.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:

For real?

It's another lie, I told you everything that comes out of husbandsnacha, AmaTRASH, Rekina, and the rest of that lesbian gangs mouthes are nothing but lies. Lying is their tactic when confronted with the truth, just watch them.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
oldestwarriboy4 u see d insults she threw to u? Abeg if u don't attack her warri go carry last , my sis miramore see the girl u shud avoid everyone knew she fights husbandsnatcha because of kingsteve

Yet husbandsnacha called him a mumu.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
khia:

Yet husbandsnacha called him a mumu.
Y'all confused sets, bunch of trolls. And what's the big deal about insulting someone who you may never meet online? Does it make y'all feel better about yourselves? or does it add more money to your bank accounts? With that said, all of you all big fools. Quarreling online for 3+ years, how pathetic can y'all be. Ewu

Abeg stop quoting me. I don't do crazy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
khia:

It's another lie, I told you everything that comes out of husbandsnacha, AmaTRASH, Rekina, and the rest of that lesbian gangs mouthes are nothing but lies. Lying is their tactic when confronted with the truth, just watch them.
I thought as much.....thanks for this Khia, one love

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...am so ready my sweetheart
#coughinginchinese..........
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Y'all confused sets, bunch of trolls. And what's the big deal about insulting someone who you may never meet online? Does it make y'all feel better about yourselves? or does it add more money to your bank accounts? With that said, all of you all big fools. Quarreling online for 3+ years, how pathetic can y'all be. Ewu

If you don't want to be a part of this craziness stop being a part of it. Stop replying, commenting and asking questions about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:

I thought as much.....thanks for this Khia, one love

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Kingsteve(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Rekhina a lady here once said dat she has wreck d bank account of kingsteve that the guy now squats with a Nairalander, y won't she defend him, she is just guilty
See what you left in the bin, after scavenging for your daily meal of filth.
Go pick it...
You'll need it, lamebrain!

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Jamesinho55(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Even the devil will be shock abt dis generation

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
He's a fool. He had malaria. That's a symptom of malaria. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Mightyhaiz: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
iretiolu92:
Oni mu kumu
what is oni mu kumu?

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

You too like trouble.. I no do again
And na yourself you dey insult o, no be me
Everybody dey run for your case husbandsnatcha
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

The thing weak me abeg
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Jamesinho55:
Devil to sabi say he dey learn work
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by iretiolu92(f): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
what is oni mu kumu?
don't know how I will translate it to English

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2020
ademidedavid:

Everybody dey run for your case husbandsnatcha
...They didn't all are in my DM breathing high

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by dianchi(f): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Jamesinho55:

The bible refers to these bunch of desperate people as dogs and pigs... undecided very untrained spits...

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...They didn't all are in my DM breathing high
Bae....
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
iretiolu92:
don't know how I will translate it to English
Drunkard of all rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

See what you left in the bin, after scavenging for your daily meal of filth.
Go pick it...
You'll need it, lamebrain!
Madt oooo
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=khia post=90957035]

Yet husbandsnacha called him a mumu. [/quote
See me see wahala oooo]
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by godwinjessica: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by iretiolu92(f): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2020
ademidedavid:

Drunkard of all rubbish grin
lolzz

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
iretiolu92:
lolzz
grin
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by pavoda: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2020
pavoda:
oh really, Is that true ?
If yes, then it's really bad.
But if anyone want to avoid sexual problems then our company manufacture realistic sex doll which is looks like as real girl and you can enjoy with them without sexual issues.

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=pavoda post=91258386][/quote]
Make we see pics abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.