Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now (22154 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by jaelz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
We all know that most relationships nowadays between a man and a woman just boils down to the man giving the girl money with the girl returning his favor back with sex, but off recent I went to my friends place and I was so shocked and impressed by their relationship; the boy was teaching her frontend engineering and from what I got she has already gotten an internship role with a big fortune 500 tech company already. He made known to him that everything in his kitchen and almost all his deodorants and body sprays were all gifted to him by the girl.

This really had me shook honestly, I mean things like this still happen in relationships of nowadays?

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by KingEverest: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Relationships like this exist but are very rare especially in Nigeria, this is how relationships should be, not just sex And money

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by OloshoMan: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's always gonna end in tears, so better laugh now and cry later

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Hezzyluv: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
I no get girl friend, because, I need rest of mind grin
#Nopremiumtears#

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by NovesaTillie(f): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
I was benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy
Though he has stopped picking my calls.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Moz22: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I am benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy
but you just said he's not been picking up your calls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by NovesaTillie(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Moz22:
but you just said he's not been picking up your calls
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by danielblessing(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Every good thing o
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Jidemoo: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am single so let me hear from em datees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Sunisonflex49: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na who get money dey find GF..

But above all..

Boy wey no get GF get peace of mind

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
I've learnt how to be a shock absorber...

There's no day I will wake up that she won't do something that'll shock me, either positively or Negatively.....

At first the shocks nearly killed me...but now I'm a real Shock Absorber.....

If you're having relationship issues... Contact me I'll help you to absorb the shock for a token

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaelz:
We all know that most relationships nowadays between a man and a woman just boils down to the man giving the girl money with the girl returning his favor back with sex, but off recent I went to my friends place and I was so shocked and impressed by their relationship; the boy was teaching her frontend engineering and from what I got she has already gotten an internship role with a big fortune 500 tech company already. He made known to him that everything in his kitchen and almost all his deodorants and body sprays were all gifted to him by the girl.

This really had me shook honestly, I mean things like this still happen in relationships of nowadays?
I know right! I was in such a relationship - she comes around once a week, leaves after 2 -3 hours, I give her money...

After bout 2 months, I regained my senses and ended it. Men waste their resources in-between the legs of women who may even marry someone richer in the future.

Happy to say that, I've been single ever since.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by letristian: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
That's when you meet a reasonable partner... Not all these empty heads roaming about

55 Likes 2 Shares

Steady head

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by HeadNigga: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chidimma only gives me sleepless nights

If you know you know

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
The Love of God surrounds us all.
That is all that matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Poopypants: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pu55i, only pu55i cry

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by JavaScript90: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
The only relationship I know

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by stasius: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing special to be Frank. Just the feeling that am happy.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by jojo1415: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Only sex and wahala

9 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fiction:
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by eedimo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good relationship exists but that doesn't mean the don't have their little differences.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
A single man is a happy and healthy man.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by stano2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wow
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by CocoaOla: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Woman simps Or what are you benefitin from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
stasius:
Nothing special to be Frank. Just the feeling that am happy.

You'd be more happy as a single man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Fr33born(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
I will check

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaelz:

I'm not in any relationship currently.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by jarvis4: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
My babe has helped me in so many ways than I can count especially money wise when a niggar is broke

19 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by helinues: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
What I am benefitting from my selfie relationship, they are many oo

I save a lot

I have enough privacy

I stopped being emotional unnecessary

There is enough time for other beautiful things in life

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.